I Asked for It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there thinking for a few minutes, and I realized he was right that I'd never told him directly that I wanted him to do those things to me. I'd always thought the hints I gave him should be enough, like making promises then telling him he should rape me if I broke them. And maybe the fact that I'd never had to tell my teacher directly, made me think I didn't have to tell any man that. But he was also right about me sending him mixed signals, because even I had to admit that telling him, the next morning, that he'd gone too far the night before, would make him doubt I really wanted him to rape me. And, if I wanted to stop this divorce from happening, and get him to give me what I wanted, there was only one thing to do, be completely honest with him. So, I put my hand on his, and asked him to please turn the car around and take me back to the vacation house. Then, when we got there, I wanted him to tie me to the bed again and do all the things he'd planned to do to me, starting with raping my asshole. To prove I really did want him to rape my asshole, once he tied me down, I'd suck his cock softly, the way he liked it, to get him hard enough to fuck me, as long as he promised he'd really force it down my throat afterwards. And, if he needed me to tell him I wanted him to make me his sex slave, when I wasn't horny, I'd do even better than that, and write it down, along with some ideas about how I wanted him to treat me. Not rules though, just ideas, because if I was going to be his slave, he'd be the one who made the rules, and decide what punishments I'd get when I broke them.

Before he turned the car around, he asked if I was sure this was what I wanted, because once he started this time, if I told him to stop again, it would all be over. I told him I would try not to use that word then, but I had to be honest about something first. I wasn't saying I would willingly be his sex slave from now on, I was saying I wanted him to make me his sex slave. That meant I would fight him, scream and yell at him, and tell him no, whenever I could, and it was up to him to make me quit doing that. That also meant I might say that word by accident, even though I didn't want him to stop until I was his willing slave. So, I wanted him to ignore that word, unless I said it three times in a row, which I wouldn't do no matter what, because becoming his slave was the only way to get the kind of sex I needed from him. As he was turning the car, he said he had one last warning for me, that knowing I wanted this, wouldn't make him take it easy on me. He intended to do exactly what he'd planned to do originally, when he thought I might not want to be his slave. The only real difference it made, was that he'd feel a little less guilty about causing me pain, especially when I did fight back. And I told him that was his whole problem, he felt guilty about taking what was already supposed to be his, and that's what really needed fixing.

When we got everything unpacked, and I lay on the bed for him to tie me down again, he asked me what the fuck I was doing. When I told him, he said that was my first lesson, that unless he told me something else, my place was on my knees, ready to suck his cock, since that's what I'd be doing most often anyway. Then, when I knelt in front of him, he said that my second lesson was that a good slave didn't wait for her master to tell her to suck his cock, she asked her master if he'd let her do that for him. I told him that I wasn't his slave yet, so I wasn't going to do that, and he said I'd been right to lay on the bed then, because I needed some more fly swatter training. My ass was still burning a little from the first time, and I wasn't ready for more yet, although I didn't want to tell him that. So, I told him I'd do it this time without the training, because I had promised him that in the car. Then, after I asked him if I could suck his cock, he smiled and said that he was glad I'd decided to start keeping my promises, since breaking them after this would make him have to punish me. And after telling me I could suck him, he told me that taking off his pants was another part of a slave's job, which I quickly did.

Once I started sucking his cock, he told me to slow down and do it softer, and when I said I thought he planned to fuck my mouth for a little bit, he said that was only for after he'd fucked my asshole. And while he'd try to give me what I wanted half the time, he couldn't give it to me all the time, and I'd have to learn to do things his way the other half. When he said that, I was laughing inside, because I knew that by the end of the week, he'd be so addicted to hurting me when he fucked me, that he'd never be able to have soft sex again. As soon as his dick was hard enough, he told me I could get back on the bed now, because he was ready to rape my asshole. When I lay on my stomach though, with my ass in the air, he told me he wanted me on my back instead, with a pillow under my ass, because that was how he was going to fuck me. Then when I reached above my head to find the things he'd tied me down with before, he told me to forget about those because he wanted to show me something. It was that if I had told him exactly what I wanted, he would have raped me years ago, and he didn't need to tie me down to do that. So, if I wanted to fight, like I said I would, now was the time to do it, because once he proved it was a waste of time, we could move on to the important lessons.

It took him less than 5 seconds, because when I went to push him away, he grabbed both my hands and squeezed the area between my thumb and finger, which hurt so bad, his cock was in my pussy before my screams stopped. When I told him he'd cheated, he said he never told me he was going to wrestle with me, and real rapists would just beat the shit out of me, which he could do if I wanted him to do it the right way. Besides, if he had wrestled with me to force my legs open, it would just make him tired, and he wanted to save his energy for the fucking. I told him he may have gotten his dick inside me, but it was in the wrong hole, and he said that was on purpose. If he tried to fuck my ass, without getting his cock really wet first, it would hurt him as much as it was going to hurt me, and he didn't need the pain. Then after a few more strokes, he said it was time, and when I startled to struggle he asked if I wanted him to hurt my hands again. And when I stopped fighting, and said no, he said that was what he meant by proving it was a waste of time to fight him. He was going to win no matter what I did, so why ask for more pain than I needed. Then he smiled and said this next part was pain that I did need, and it was also pain he needed to give me, to make up for letting my teacher fuck my ass three different times, without letting him fuck it even once.

There was definitely some revenge involved, because as he was pushing his cock down into me, and my asshole was fighting to keep him out, he was telling me to keep tightening up to make it even more painful for myself. Then, while I was concentrating on his cock, the son of a bitch did what he'd threatened me with, to get me to stop fighting, although I wasn't fighting him anymore. Except, when he did it, pressed the nerves between my fingers, I forgot all about my asshole, and his cock slid inside easily. In other words, he'd given me the pain I needed to stop my ass muscles from giving us both pain we didn't need. Then came the part I'd been waiting for, the actual ass fucking, because I'd had to lie to him about that, and say I'd hated it, to make it easier to tell him no when he asked for it. The truth though, was that I'd loved having my teacher's cock deep in my ass. I mean, if I hadn't liked it, why the hell would I have let my teacher fuck me there three different times. And as he fucked me, I started asking myself an even more important question, one I'm sure my husband would like the answer to as well, and the thing he'd said in the car. Why hadn't I been honest with him about what I wanted, and helped him become the kind of lover I needed, instead of hurting us both, by saying no to the things I loved, to force him to figure it out himself? And how could I teach him to keep wanting to hurt me like this, once our little vacation was over?

One thing I definitely wanted to see more of, was what he did after he flooded my asshole with sperm. That was him ordering me to get back on my knees, where I belonged and start sucking his dirty cock. Not the part about his cock being dirty, although I didn't mind that, I mean him giving me orders, instead of asking me to do things. And I really loved it when he grabbed my head to show me how he wanted me to move it, while giving me more orders. Like no teeth or tongue, just my lips, until he said otherwise, and to always look into his eyes when I sucked him, so he could see how happy having his cock in my mouth made me. The best part though, was when he started lifting his hips whenever he pulled my head down, fucking his cock further into my mouth each time, because it made me think I might actually get it all in there this time.

I mean, its not like my teacher didn't try doing the same thing, he did. It's just that he stopped when I began gagging too much, because he'd been afraid I'd end up puking all over him if he kept going. My husband wasn't afraid of that, and told me that even if I did puke, his cock was still going down my throat, and I wouldn't get to clean up the mess I made, until after he came in my mouth. Then he told me to start breathing through my nose because he was getting ready to go for it, and that on the count of three I should swallow as hard as I could. When his cock hit the back of my throat I panicked, and he had to scream at me to get me to swallow like he'd told me. And when my nose hit his stomach, he had to remind me to breathe through my nose to keep me from panicking again.

He held me there for a minute, while he told me he was proud of his little slut slave, then let me go, so I could breathe normally. Then he grabbed my head again, and repeated what he'd done the first time, although he held my head down longer, and even rocked his hips a little to get me used to the feeling. On the third try though, he pulled on two, not three, to see if I was smart enough to swallow on my own. After that, he stopped warning me at all, and just started fucking my mouth, going deep on almost every stroke. As he did so, he said he hoped I loved having his cock in my throat, because it was going to be there at least three times a day, right after he fucked my tight asshole, of course.

And, by the end of the week, he expected me to be able to do it by myself, without him having to hold my head, especially for the slow blowjobs, like the girl in the short video he showed me. My only answer was to start moaning in time to his thrusts, and to reach between my legs and start rubbing my soaking wet pussy to try and make myself cum at the same time he did. I could tell when he started getting close, by his breathing and the way he shortened his strokes. He must have heard the change in my moans, saying I wanted him to keep fucking my throat, because he said he didn't want to waste his sperm by cumming down my throat or all over my face, although he might do those things on special occasions, if I wanted them that bad. Instead, he preferred to cum in my mouth, where I could taste every drop, and from now on, there'd be no more pulling away, or wiping my mouth on a towel when I was done. And there wasn't any, because I was too busy having my own orgasm to stop sucking until there was nothing left to drink.

When he finally pulled out of my mouth, he said I might want to rest a little before doing my homework, meaning writing what I said I would, and he had some things to help me relax. With that, he went to his suitcase and pulled out two things he'd told me before were called butt plugs. They were tapered on one end, getting a lot bigger in the middle, followed by a thin neck and a big flat part on the other end. He'd told me then, that they were tapered, so they'd slide in easier, and the neck kept them from popping back out by themselves. These were both bigger than the one we used to have, although the biggest one was twice the size of the smaller one. He said the big one was for my pussy, and the small one was for my ass this time, but he'd probably switch them around before the week was over. Then, after he pushed both of them inside me, he showed me something else about them, that they were also vibrators which started driving me crazy as soon as he turned them on. And he told me another thing, that they'd probably be inside me all the time, when he wasn't fucking me, and that he had more than enough batteries to run them all day and night. Then he told me he was going to smoke, and I could start my homework when he got back. But I wasn't to take them out, or turn them down, or there'd be consequences.

I'd originally planned to write my "rules" when I wasn't horny, to show that it wasn't just pillow talk, so if some of what I wrote sounds like fantasies, it's because those damn butt plugs kept me on the edge of cumming the whole time. Then again, maybe that was better anyway, because I might have been afraid to write about some of the things I did want, if I hadn't been horny as hell. Since I was writing these in my iPad, it's easy for me to repeat them exactly the way I wrote them then, and you'll see what I mean about how my being horny affected the things I wrote. Of course, the first thing I did was made sure he knew these "rules" only applied to our sex life, not our life in general. Meaning that while I definitely wanted him to make me his sex slave, I had no intention of becoming his slave slave and waiting on him hand and foot. And the second thing was that me writing what I wanted and didn't want, didn't mean we'd get a divorce if he broke those "rules". It mean exactly what I said, things I wanted and didn't want, and as my "master" it would be up to him whether he wanted me to be a happy sex slave, or an unhappy one. Anyway, here they are, although listing each of them separately will screw up the format of this document a little.

1. If he still needed soft romantic sex after this, I didn't want it to be more than once a week. I understood that him eating my pussy was part of that romantic sex, but I'd gladly give that up, as long as I was getting the hard fucking I really wanted.

2. I wanted him to fuck me at least twice a week, although I wouldn't complain if he wanted that every night. It didn't matter which hole he fucked those nights, as long as he fucked them, instead of making love to them. And, if he fucked all of them at least twice every week, I would be as romantic as he wanted me to be on his night.

3. This one is something from the agreement we made before, that I didn't want him to fuck other women, unless I was in bed with them. I know I made this promise before and had also promised to find the girls for him, and nothing had happened. But, this time we would find them together by going out every weekend. And if it was my fault that nothing happened within the first month, and at least once a month after that, my punishment would be to make only make romantic love to him, any way he wanted it, until we did find a girl.

4. I didn't want him kissing me after blowjobs, or licking me clean after fucking, those were things only the girls we found in 3 should do. But, as I said above, if it was my fault we didn't find them, letting him do these things during romantic sex, would be part of my punishment.

5. I didn't want any kind of romantic sex during my period. But both my asshole and my mouth would be available the whole time, and he could even fuck my pussy if he wanted although I wasn't sure I'd be able to suck his cock afterwards if he did.

6. I didn't want him flirting with my friends. If he really wanted to fuck any of them, I would do the flirting, to make sure they'd let me join the fun.

7. When we went out, he could flirt with any girls he wanted to, and I hoped he would. But, he should leave the final arrangements to me, for the same reason as above, to make sure they wouldn't mind me being in the bed too.

8. When we were in bed with other girls, I wanted him to try and pay as much attention to me as he was to her. As a minimum though, I expected him to fuck my ass at least once while I was licking the girl's pussy or asshole clean.

9. I didn't want him telling people I was his sex slave, unless he was inviting them to our bed. But when they were in our bed, I would be a good slave and do everything he told me, as long as he didn't leave me out of the action.

10. I didn't want to fuck other men, unless he was in the bed as well. I knew that might take a while, because of his fear he'd have the same problem he did during our swing attempt. But I had to admit that I liked the idea of him inviting some guy to the house, then ordering me to suck that guy's cock. And I definitely wanted to get fucked by two men at once, in every way possible, some day.

11. I didn't want us to start swinging with other couples, at least not for a while. I only wanted one extra person in our bed for now, so we could concentrate on each other, not be in separate worlds. That meant either me helping him make love to a girl, or being a total slut for two guys to use as they pleased.

12. I didn't really like hearing his fantasies, because they were usually things that were never going to happen. I did though, want him to tell me what he wanted us to do, and who he wanted us to do them with, as long as they were things we were actually going to do and not just talk about.

I won't go into the rest of what I wrote, since it had nothing to do with sex, and was just about things like taking more showers, doing more family stuff, and helping me around the house. In other words, the things I wanted in return for letting him make me his sex slave. And the last thing I wrote was a reminder that this wasn't me agreeing to become his slave, just telling him that I wanted him to try and make me that slave, and what I'd want after he did. When he read it, he said it definitely sounded like I was already agreeing, and I told him that he was kind of right in a way, since I was looking forward to following these rules. But, he wasn't ready to be my master yet, and none of these rules meant anything until he proved that he was strong enough to make me follow them. And that he was capable of following them too, especially the parts about fucking me the way a man should, instead of trying to be romantic all the time. Because, if we were going to bring other girls to our bed, it was for sex, not romance, and he had to prove he could fuck me without any romance before I'd let him fuck them. He just laughed at that and said we should both get some rest together before lunch. Because while I might not want romance in our sex life, he was sure I still wanted it in our life. And he was right, because it had been a long time since we'd cuddled without it being about sex, and I'd missed that. Although those plugs vibrating in my pussy and ass, definitely kept my mind on that subject.

A little over an hour later, he got up and said we should get dressed and go find something to eat. But when I said we should take those things out of me first, he told me they were staying in. And when I started to argue with him, he stopped me in mid sentence with one word, 14. Then when I asked what that meant he told me I already knew what was coming when we got back, and asked if I wanted to make it 15. Actually, I had hoped we didn't need that part anymore, after I'd written my "rules" and that I wanted him to make me his sex slave. Then again, I'd also told him I wasn't his slave yet, and that he'd have to prove he was my master first, so it was my own fault that it was still part of the game. Besides they weren't uncomfortable, being made of soft rubber, and they didn't make enough noise to attract any attention. I was just worried that I might have an orgasm in public, because it wouldn't take much longer for that to happen.