I Asked for It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he came and went to pull out, I didn't jump down and start licking Tulin right away, because that was what I wanted to talk to her about. How I wanted my husband to be fucking me in the ass, while I was licking her clean, and how I wanted it to be from the front, the way my husband liked it, while she was sitting on my face. But, before he could fuck my asshole, someone had to get his dick hard again. So the question was whether that position was ok with her, and whether she wanted me to get him hard before she sat on my face, or if she wanted to do that part.

She thought about it for a few seconds and said she had no problem with the position, since it sounded like it could be romantic, and she might want him to fuck hers the same way. As for who licked who, she'd do it this time, and I'd do it after he fucked my ass, because she didn't want to taste my asshole on his cock.

Then she showed that she'd either heard the things my husband whispered to me, or she'd figured it out herself that I was her slave too. Because she said that she wasn't licking me clean either, for the same reason,and because she wanted their ass fuck to be as romantic as possible, with lots of kissing, which would be impossible if I was sitting on her face. I would lick her clean afterwards though, while she was sitting on my face, to make sure I got every drop of my husband's sperm out of her with my tongue. And when I was finished with her, she wanted to watch while my husband did what I'd told him she wanted to see, him fucking my mouth, and shoving his whole cock down my throat on every stroke.

If you think the things she said turned me off, or made me change my mind about wanting her in our bed every month, you'd be dead wrong. They just made me want her there more than before, and maybe even more often, because she'd definitely make sure my husband treated me the way I needed him to. And as I was drifting off to sleep, after we did all the things Tulin said we were going to do, my fantasies went even further than just having her join us every couple of weeks. To her falling in love with my husband, and him falling in love with her, and them both deciding that my mistress should move in with us, so every night would be like tonight had been.

When I woke up in the morning, I wasn't as sure about my fantasy as I had been when I went to sleep. I was sure though that I'd like to wake Tulin up by licking her pussy, then maybe both of us could wake up my husband with our tongues as well. When I reached out to touch her though, she disappeared and I realized the whole thing had been a dream. The same kind of dream I'd been having all week, although this one had been the most detailed and vivid one so far.

The truth though was that there was no Tulin, and my husband and I had never done any of those things. Well not all of them at least, since we had gone to the house that was in my dreams, and I had woken up tied to the bed. Even the spanking and the things he'd told me in the car, as he was driving me home, were real.

That's where reality ended though, and the dream started, because I never asked him to turn the car around, never offered to get his dick hard so he could rape my asshole, and never wrote the rules about how I wanted to be treated after he made me his sex slave. Instead I told him he was right, we should get a divorce, so I could find myself a real man, one who would understand my needs, not a gutless coward like he was. I sure as fuck wasn't going to try to train him, because if he hadn't acted like a man, not even once, during the 14 years we'd been married, he'd never be one. And just like I hadn't wanted him in my bed these past 13 years, I didn't want him in my life anymore either, and the sooner he was gone, the better.

Except it had all been lies, like all the other lies I'd told him over the years, and I didn't need my dreams to tell me that. He had kept one of his promises though, that this week would be hell for me, because without him here it had been the most painful week of my life. He hadn't lied about that, or about how I had asked for this to happen by the way that I'd treated him. I don't think he lied when he told me how to fix things between us either, and get the kind of life I wanted. Or at least I hoped he hadn't lied about it, and that our life could be like my dreams, because if that wasn't the life I really wanted, then why had I dreamed about it every night since he left?

And I did want it, all of it, the spankings, the rapes, the throat fucking, and if I was totally honest, even having my mistress live with us, if we could find a girl just like my dream Tulin. But, if I really wanted it to happen, I had to move fast, because he'd be here to visit our kids in a couple of hours and our first meeting with the lawyer was on Wednesday. So, since it would tell him the things I couldn't say, I needed to write my dream down while it was still fresh in my mind. Then I needed to go shopping to find the one thing that would show him I really wanted those things, and hope he understood. Now the last question was which would be the best store to find a flyswatter.