I Asked for It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did too, although I did my best to keep it quiet, by biting my tongue to stop myself from moaning. He knew though, because of the way I suddenly grabbed his arm, and he just laughed and said he hoped I was enjoying my lunch. I also had another one on the ride back in the car, which I didn't try to hide, and got another laugh from him as well as a reminder that he had more than enough batteries to run them all week long.

When we got to the house though, he was back to being serious, as he ordered me to lay on the bed for my punishment. But, when I went to slip my hands into the cuffs he'd tied me down with, he told me he wasn't going to tie me down for this anymore. It was time for me to learn another lesson, that slaves knew when they did something wrong, and didn't fight when it was time to pay the penalty. So, the rules this time, were that I had to just lay there and take it, although I could scream if I needed to. If I tried to move out of the way though, or cover my ass with my hands, I'd earn two extra strokes each time. It ended up being 20, before I learned to just grab the top of the bed, and take it like a woman. When it was over though, he told me the next time, after dinner, would be even harder for me, because I wouldn't be allowed to scream any more. I mean, he would still need to punish me sometimes, when we got home, and we didn't need our kids running in to find out what was wrong, did we? I told him he was right, that we needed to keep the kids out of this, although I didn't think he'd need to keep doing this, since the rules only applied to our sex life. And, the way things were going, I was sure I'd never say no to him in bed again, after this week was over.

After the spanking, he told me I could take the plugs out, and that I should probably go to the bathroom before he fucked my ass. Because if I had an accident and made a mess while he was fucking me, he might not let me clean it up before the blowjob. When I got to the bathroom, I realized he was right again, that I needed to take a shit real bad. I just hadn't noticed it, because the plugs had kept me from feeling anything except them. And I realized something else, that I'd wasted 13 years, because what he'd said in the car had been the truth. The only thing that had kept him from giving me what I wanted was me not telling him that I really did want it. I almost decided to surrender at that point, and tell him the "rules" I'd written started right now. But, I didn't, because I'd broken so many of the promises I'd made him, that I wasn't sure he wouldn't break his, and go back to the way he used to make love. No, I had to finish this whole week, to get the guarantee I needed, that this was how our life would be from now on.

That doesn't mean I fought him again, when it was time to fuck me in the ass, because like he said, I didn't want unnecessary pain. I'd just save my fights for the necessary things, like if he started getting too romantic during sex or something. Besides, I knew I'd get the good pain when he shoved his cock in my ass again, except it didn't happen because those damn plugs had opened me up too much. Ok, I have to admit that I hadn't really wanted the pain, I'd just wanted a little of it to show that he was taking me, instead of me giving myself willingly. Actually, that was kind of a lie too, since I wanted his cock in my ass bad enough, that I would have begged for it anyway, but I think you know what I mean. Besides, he did give me something to fight about when he wanted to kiss me while he was fucking me. Naturally, I turned my head when he did that, because, as I said, I didn't want this to become romantic sex. And rather than threaten me with numbers, he did exactly what I wanted him to do, grab me by the hair and force his tongue into my mouth, and kept pulling my hair, until I started kissing him back.

Even though there was no counting and no warning, when I was sucking his cock, it slid right into my throat the first time he pulled my head down, which made us both proud of me. It cost me in a way though, because he said this was the last time he was going to hold my head when he fucked my mouth. And starting after dinner I was going to learn to deep throat him without that help. I didn't know how to feel about that, because just like my ass fucking, he was doing things that took away some of the fun I was getting out of this. I just had to hope, that like with pulling my hair when he kissed me, he had something else that put some of the dominance back into it. He did too, after my orgasms at dinner and the kissing while he was fucking my ass, although it wasn't exactly what I expected and almost made me bite him when he did it. Because, when he thrust upwards with his hips, to shove his cock down my throat, there was nothing to keep me from backing away. And his immediate response, was to bring the flyswatter I didn't know he was holding, down across my back, not my ass, which was what almost made me bite him. Instead, because I didn't want to find out what kind of beating I'd get if I bit him, I shoved downward myself and put his cock where he wanted it.

After that, he even stopped thrusting his hips up, and just tapped my back with the flyswatter, whenever he wanted his cock in my throat again. I did, unfortunately, earn myself the beating I'd been afraid of anyway, because I wanted to see what it felt like to have him cum straight down my throat, and didn't pull back when I knew I should have. He also gave me a different kind of punishment after the 13 strokes, by tying me to the bed again, and turning the vibrators in the plugs, up as high as they would go. Yes, I came from them many times, before he finally turned them down again, I had no choice. But, I'd rather he used the flyswatter the whole time than force orgasms out of me that hurt more than the damn flyswatter did.

Sunday was almost a repeat of Saturday, but without the divorce threat, and without his hands on my head during the blowjobs. I did though, earn two extra hits with the swatter after lunch, because I didn't remember not to scream when he spanked me the first time. Monday started the same way Sunday did, and I was a little disappointed with the idea that it might end the same way as well. So I was pleasantly surprised when the time came for me to deep throat him after lunch and he said he wanted to try something different, something he'd seen in a couple of movies, that he thought we'd both enjoy. That was for him to tie me down again, then lay on top of me in the 69 position, and fuck my mouth the same way he'd just finished fucking my ass. I agreed to try it, because it would be sort of like how he'd held my head to force his cock down my throat the first time, and I kind of missed that.

But, I wasn't ready for the reality of what did happen, because he'd meant what he said about fucking my mouth like he'd just fucked my ass. Hard and fast, with his whole weight behind each thrust and I couldn't even ask him to slow down, let alone push him away to catch my breath. And even though he came deep in my throat, instead of pulling back to cum in my mouth, I was in a panic that I'd choke to death on the stuff. I told him that when he finally rolled off me, and he gave me a secret thrill when he didn't apologize at all, and told me I should use it as motivation to do a better job of sucking his cock. Because, he wasn't going to use the swatter during deep throat lessons anymore, just his voice. And if I didn't start taking his cock down my throat on command, or keep it there longer when I did, the next deep throat session would be just like this, or maybe even harder. Then he said that after we both rested a little he had an idea of something that might help me with that.

Well, I wasn't too thrilled when he told me what his idea was, me laying my head on his stomach while we watched a movie on TV, and seeing how long I could hold his cock in my mouth without moving my head or trying to suck it. As a matter of fact, the first couple of minutes were downright boring, and I'd have stopped playing this stupid game if he hadn't been holding my head with one hand, and the flyswatter with the other. Then he made the game even harder by slowly putting more and more pressure on my head until his cock was touching the back of my throat. And when I started to gag, he told me I knew what to do, as he put even more pressure on me. The son of a bitch held my head there through the entire two hour movie, and his cock didn't go down at all, because he said my swallowing every couple of minutes was enough to keep him hard as a rock.

Then when the movie was over, he told me to picture the short film he'd mentioned before, and finish him off just as slowly as she had. And, if I did a good job, he'd even film the last few minutes with his phone and cum all over my face, so I could compare my movie with hers when we got home. Yes, the fucker was getting inside my head now, because I suddenly wanted that, to prove to myself that I was a better cocksucker than that little bitch, including the loving smiles she'd given the guy she'd been sucking. I was even tempted to ask him to upload it to show the world, and the only thing that stopped me was the fear that our kids might see it some day.

Tuesday was a review of what I'd learned so far, including the two hours on the sofa with his cock down my throat, although without him filming anything, and me swallowing instead. Then on Wednesday morning during his after ass fuck blowjob, he gave me another surprise by telling me his sex slave was going to get her tongue pierced at lunch. When I told him I didn't want that, he told me he wasn't asking me, and if I kept saying no, he could easily tie me down and try to do it to me himself. Something in his eyes said he was serious about doing it himself, and might just enjoy it, so I reluctantly agreed, since some of my friends had theirs pierced, and said they loved how it drove men crazy.

The place we found was run by this cute girl about 5 years younger than me, and as she was getting my tongue numb, she was telling us about her own piercings, like her nipples and a very private one, and that she'd done them herself. My husband was listening to her, while he was checking her out at the same time, and I should gave paid more attention to his eyes, instead of just thinking he thought she was kind of sexy.

Because, after having me use my new piercing on him the rest of the night, and all day Thursday, he hit me with the big one on Friday. That he hadn't been able to get what that girl said out of his mind and thought I should get the same piercings she had, all of them. This time when he threatened me, I called his bluff and found out that he wasn't bluffing about doing it himself.

Because, before I knew it, he had me tied to the bed, and was rubbing an ice cube on one of my nipples to keep it from hurting me too much. It was when he brought the needle close to my tit, that I used the words that would end it all. The second time I said the word stop, he did, then sat up and waited for me to say it the third time. But something kept me from saying the third one, and instead I told him that if it needed to be done, I wanted the girl to do it, to make sure it was done right.

When we got to her shop, he gave me another surprise, when the girl said I didn't look too happy about this and asked if I was sure I really wanted my pussy pierced, because he told her that his slave would do whatever her told her to. Then the girl gave me a surprise of her own, when it was over, by giving me her card, with the words call me, and a little heart, drawn on the back. And, since she'd been pretty, and the plugs were humming away inside me, I was fantasizing, the whole ride back, about what would happen if I did that.

When we got to the house and I lay on the bed for my after lunch spanking, my husband told me we didn't need that anymore because I was already his slave and we both knew it. I asked him what made him so sure about that, and he said it was when I decided to get my pussy pierced for him, rather than say that third stop. If I was willing to go that far, just to keep this going, then I was more than ready to live by the rules I'd written for him. I told him I'd already been willing to live them when I wrote them, and I'd just been waiting for proof that he was willing to live by them too. He laughed and said that he loved his little sex slave, and would have no problem following all the rules I'd written, and to celebrate he was taking his romantic night tonight. Then he kissed me and showed me what he'd been doing while we were waiting for the cream, the girl used to numb my pussy, to do its job.

That was getting his own tongue pierced, to use it on me during the celebration he already knew was coming. Speaking of cumming, he did do one thing that wasn't exactly romantic, by tying me to the bed so he could lick me to half a dozen orgasms without me pushing him away. And I paid him back, after our ass fuck, by slowly deep throating his cock for almost an hour, before I finally let him cum.

In the morning, he proved he was going to keep his promises, by fucking my ass without even wetting his cock in my pussy first. Then, when that was over, by tying me to the bed to fuck down into my mouth again, although he went slow enough to keep me from panicking about choking to death on his sperm. Also, after we ate lunch, he took me shopping and made me buy some short skirts that showed off my legs and some tight shirts that made my piercings obvious, because I wouldn't be allowed to wear bras anymore when we went out on weekends. And, for when we went to places where it wouldn't be smart to show off my nipples, he bought me some normal bras, since he thought my tits were nothing to be ashamed of anymore, and he planned to get rid of all my padded bras when we got home. I got him something too, something I'd seen him looking at, and knew that he wanted, and something I definitely wanted him to have because of how happy he'd made me. But it was a special surprise, and he wouldn't get to see it until later that night.

He was definitely surprised when the doorbell rang around 8, and he opened it to see the present I'd gotten him. And he was even more surprised when I explained what the rules for the night were. Tulin, the girl who'd done my piercings, wasn't there to fuck, because she wasn't into hard sex, she was there for both of us to make love to her, me especially. She did though, want to watch him fuck my ass, while I was licking her pussy clean, and she really wanted to see him shove his cock down my throat between lovemaking sessions, because she didn't know anyone who could do that. I also told him we wouldn't be starting with a blowjob like he expected, because it took him a lot longer to cum later if we did, and neither one of us wanted to wait that long for me to eat my first sperm filled pussy. So, he could show her how good he was with his tongue, then make slow sweet love to her.

When I finished talking, he gave me the last proof I needed by turning and calmly asking when did slaves start giving orders, or had I forgotten who the master was here. I immediately told him I was sorry, and that I was just making sure he wouldn't try to treat her like he did me. He told me I was being silly, because he wouldn't treat our guest that way, since she wasn't his slave. But, and his voice got serious again, it had been his place to ask her how she'd like him to make love to her, not mine to tell him how he should do it. As he'd told me when he stopped tying me down for my spankings, a good slave knew when she'd done something wrong, and needed to be punished, and this was obviously one of those times. I think he was also doing this to give Tulin a thrill, since I'm sure him telling her I was his slave, was part of the reason she gave me her card. So, to make us all happy, I asked if I should bring him the flyswatter, and the glow in her eyes had me moving to get it, before he even nodded his head.

When I got back, he told me he wanted me to lean against the sofa for my 5 strokes, and I didn't hesitate to drop my skirt and panties before I did that. After he was finished, he surprised me again, by handing the swatter to Tulin, and asking if she also wanted to punish me for not letting her speak for herself. And him putting his arm around her waist, while telling her not to go easy on me, broke the ice better than sitting around drinking beer or talking would have. Because, as soon as Tulin finished giving me her 5, she was all over him, kissing him and trying to rip his clothes off.

When they were both naked, having helped each other undress, and leaving me to take the rest of my clothes off myself, Tulin told my husband she'd changed her mind about something. Yes, she was in a hurry to have me lick her pussy, but if I didn't mind her sitting on my face right away, she did want to suck his cock, because it looked delicious. And if I sat on her face after that, she wouldn't care how long it took him to cum the second time.

He just gave me a look that asked me what I was waiting for, and I nearly ran to lay down, so she could feed me my first pussy. Yes, I'd tried licking my teacher's girlfriend, so this wasn't technically the first pussy I'd tasted. But it would be the first one that I would try to make cum for me, and the first one of many, now that I was my husband's sex slave. The only bad part about it, was that I couldn't watch her suck him, because I really wanted to see how she looked with his cock in her mouth, and I hoped I could get her to do it again later.

We didn't have to wait for my husband to recover, because Tulin kept his cock in her mouth, after he came, until she was sure he'd stay hard enough for what came next. That was for me to do something else I hadn't done during our swing attempt, put my husband's dick in another girl's pussy myself.

After that, I quickly decided that Tulin would be welcome in our bed anytime she wanted to join us. Because, as good as my husband was at eating pussy, he would never be as good as she was. Not only that, but unlike with him, I didn't want to stop after one orgasm, and I would gladly let her lick me all night. Of course, as soon as I pictured it, I pictured the rest of it too, her and I licking each other all night, and knew I had to give her that now. And once I started licking her again, I also did the other thing girls do in those threesome movies, pull my husband's cock out of her pussy, to suck her cream off it, then stick it in her again, and go back to licking. Then I told myself that if all our threesomes were even close to this much fun, I needed to talk to my husband about changing our rules. He'd have to give up his romantic nights with me each week, but we'd replace them with threesomes. And, since they'd be different girls each week, he could be as romantic with them as he wanted. Well, all except Tulin, who I wanted in our bed at least once a month, and I was starting to feel that I'd be the one getting romantic then.

I was broken out of my fantasy by a change in my husband's breathing that said he wouldn't last much longer. So I raised up to whisper in his ear and ask if I could talk to Tulin about what to do next. He told me that talking to her hadn't been why he punished me, so talking to her now wouldn't get me punished either. My punishment had been for acting like I was the boss, which was the most common thing slaves got punished for. And, when we had guests, like we did tonight, I was their slave as much as I was his, which was why he'd asked her to punish me too. So, as long as I didn't forget that, and understood that what Tulin decided was what would happen, I'd be fine. If I did forget, or tried to argue with Tulin, my punishment wouldn't be a spanking this time. Instead he'd ask Tulin if she wanted to punish me in the shower, and he hoped I knew what he meant by that. I did know, since he'd had me do it to him a couple of times, and that was something I definitely wasn't ready for yet.