I became my girlfriend's slave Ch. 02

Story Info
I became my girlfriend's slave, she came bearing gifts.
1.8k words
4.35
34.6k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a month since the night Emma and I had spiced up our sex life and things were going well to say the least.

Variations of what happened had now turned into the only way we had sex, sometimes I'd spend more time licking her pussy, sometimes she just wanted me at her feet. Sometimes she let me cum when we fucked, other times it was just edging, and what became more and more frequent was my dick didn't get any attention at all.

We also added other things into the mix. Like Emma making me eat her ass, or her edging me and getting me to give her an orgasm or 3 as a thank you. She would spontaneously put me on my knees or make me strip, just to remind me of how submissive I am. I still came up with ideas, but as the Domme she would decide and she even came up with ideas of her own. For example I had told her that I'd like to be bound so a pair of handcuffs joined us in the bedroom, she had gotten an 8 inch dildo which she would sometimes fuck herself with while I worshipped her feet and watched.

Emma even took on the role of Domme in non sexual situations too, like cuddling me to her chest or getting me to massage her after a long day at work. She looked after me though, each night I would be pulled in to cuddle with my face between her boobs, sometimes she would get me to suck her nipples as I drifted off to sleep. Oh and the head pats, those were something else and they would always send a tingle all the way down my body.

We also toyed with nicknames for each other. I would call her Mommy, Miss (Mistress was too formal, she told me when I tried), Goddess, but we settled with her being My Queen, Emma liked that. She also experimented with names for me, Pet, Baby, Slut, Whore, but we settled on Slave, it fit the Queen-slave dynamic and I would always fall into subspace whenever she called me it.

Any way, last week I noticed a package come through addressed to Emma, so out of being a decent person I did not question them. However last night I found out what they were.

She had ordered me to clean up thoroughly and prepare, something that usually took me 30 minutes, enough time for her to liberate her packages from wherever she had hidden them. I heard rummaging as I got out of the shower and dried off, getting ready to enter our bedroom.

"Come on in, slave." She invited me.

I blushed. "Yes, my Queen." I replied as I entered the room naked. My face heated up even more when I felt her eyes on me, gazing up and down at my small frame.

I looked up and saw her stood in front of me, she was wearing heeled boots which caused he to tower over me. Her legs were in fishnet tights and onn her crotch was a harness with a 7 inch black dildo hanging down, was she going to fuck me with that? I kept moving my eyes up after shuddering, she wore a black leather corset which really showed her cleavage. I had to look up to look into her eyes, she looked down on me with a smirk on her face. I could feel myself starting to get hard.

"Do you like what I got, slave?" My Queen asked me.

"Y-yes my Queen," I answered, "Are you going to fuck me with that?" I glanced down at the dildo.

She took a step over to me and planted a kiss on my lips, "Yes I am, are you going to be a good slave and take it for me?" She asked in a low voice.

I nodded, going red. "Yes my Queen."

She moved to my side and guided me to our bed with a hand on my shoulder. With a slight bit of pressure on my shoulder I dropped to my knees in front of her fake cock.

"Can I say something, my Queen?" I asked, looking up to her again.

"Of course, slave" she answered, moving a hand to stroke me hair.

"You look so sexy tonight, and I hope I can take your new cock." I told her, my own cock twitching slightly.

"Awwww!" She laughed. "It's okay slave, we'll take it nice and gentle." Her hand in my hair and her promises of being gentle made me tingle. She moved another hand to her cock and lifted it up. "Why don't you suck it, slave?"

I obeyed instantly, wrapping my lips around the tip of the black dildo. I pushed gingerly onto it, taking it one inch at a time. This was my first time sucking a penis like object, I didn't want to choke. My Queen hummed in approval, guiding me to take more and stroking my hair the way that got me so submissive. About 5 inches got down my throat before I gagged slightly, my Queen immediately released me and let me pull away to breath. Before she said anything I had it back in my mouth, I wanted to impress her, plus gagging on cock made me even hornier. I got the dildo nice and wet with slobber and spit before she pulled away.

"You're such a good cocksucker, slave." She told me with a smirk, "Now to see how you take it in your ass."

"Yes, my Queen, thank you." I replied before standing up on shakey legs and asking. "How do you want me, my Queen?"

"On your back," She told me. "I wanna see your face as you get fucked for the first time." I saw an evil grin grow on her face as I laid myself on my back on the bed and spread my legs for her.

She moved to the side table where she grabbed a bottle of lube and then went back to standing over me. Her hand reached out and she placed a finger tip on the end of my now throbbing dick. I let out a small moan as she moved her finger down to the base and then my balls, and I let it a much more audible gasp when she suddenly grabbed my balls hard and squeezed them in her hand.

"Aww they're so full, slave!" My Queen laughed almost mockingly, it was true, she hadn't let me cum in just over a week. And now I squirmed in her hand pathetically.

She took her time to enjoy what it was doing to me before releasing me, letting me calm down with deep breathes as I fought the urge to touch myself. She giggled as she watched me force my arms to stay down while she squirted some lube on her hand. I felt cold on my ass as she gently covered my hole in lube and circled around it with her finger. The next thing I felt was her finger enter my virgin ass, slowly, but pushing deeper until she had her whole finger in. She pulled it out and added another finger, it felt painful but also kind of good to be fingered by my Queen, I knew I could definitely get used to it though. She then added a third finger, looking into my eyes to see if I was okay, to further stretch my hole. She kept her three fingers in me, letting me get accustomed to the feeling, while stroking her cock with a lube covered hand, getting ready to fuck me.

"Are you ready, slave?" My Queen asked me tentatively, blushing slightly with an excited look on her face.

"Yes, my Queen." I responded, slowing my breath so my ass would relax.

She giggled then pushed the head of her strap on into my tight hole. I whimpered frantically as my ass was being deflowered, but gave my Queen a thumbs up as my way of asking her to continue. And continue she did, she pushed her cock ever deeper into my hole, gentle enough for it to be comfortable, but also forceful enough to make me make sounds I had never made before. Soon enough the whole thing was in me, and her face was centimetres away from mine. She licked her lips at the sight of me going red and moaning like a good anal slut, and gave me a reassuring smile, which made my face heat up even more.

"Awww you've taken it all so well." She told me, and there I was thinking I couldn't blush any more than I already was. I was too incoherent at this point to respond, my mind too focused on being fucked for the first time, and how much I was loving it.

Her hips went into motion and I felt my prostate getting rubbed, and then pounded as my Queen picked up the pace. At some point I began squirming, not to get away but to take it deeper. My Queen kissed me deeply, her tongue overpowering mine while she had her way with me. I moaned against her mouth and when she pulled away I was drooling. With each thrust an ache in my balls became more and more intense, was I going to cum from this?

My Queen pounded me ever harder, her hips slapping against my ass cheeks with more force than any spanking I had been given. She flattened herself out so she could fuck me deeper, my face was now pushed against her cleavage. I licked at her breasts and moaned into them which caused her to moan too, I knew how she liked that. After a while of deep rough fucking with her strap on cock I felt a wave of sensation take over my entire body. I began to shake and quiver as my dick squirted out a weeks worth of cum without a hand, mouth or pussy anywhere near it. My hole pulsed and tightened around the strap on, making me feel it even more, which made my orgasm that much more intense.

My Queen slowly pulled her cock out of me, leaving my once tight virgin hole a gaping, hungry mess. She stood back up then bent over again to plant a kiss on my open mouth.

"You were such a good boy, slave. You made me very proud today." She told me with a grin. "I'm going to clean the cum off my corset then I'll clean you up and then we are going to have a lot of cuddles!"

I made a high pitch sound, happy I had satisfied my Queen, and excited at the prospect of cuddles. But most importantly I was a good boy.