I Became My Little Sister's Bitch Ch. 01

Story Info
Bex becomes her little sister's sex slave.
5.6k words
4.4
51.5k
81

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am My Little Sister's Bitch!

Monday May 23rd 2022

Bex shoots out of bed like a seal breaching water. It is her birthday and the first day of summer vacation. Two things she's been looking forward to greatly.

Her blonde hair is in a short pixie cut with pink tips. Her light brown eyes mirror the brown eyes of a deer. She tosses her sleeping shirt onto the growing pile of dirty clothes - threatening to overtake her floor.

Bex pulls a bra from her drawer and begins stuffing it. Her woefully flat A-cup chest grows to a reasonable C-cup. Before pulling a clean shirt out of her drawers, she reaches in the pile of clothes, and pulls out a pair of jeans, giving them the sniff test -- they pass. Her shirt is one of her favorites, with a cute phrase scribbled on the front. It says, "Hey my eyes are up here!" Bex thinks to herself, 'If only it was true.'

She prepares to exit her room, when her always energetic and upbeat little sister, Alathia, bursts through the door carrying a beautifully wrapped gift, "Happy Birthday big sis this is for you!"

Taking the gift from her little sister, she opens it, seeing a thumb drive resting in the box. "Thanks Alathia, um, why exactly did you give me this?" Bex looks at Alathia confused.

Taking the thumb drive from Bex's hand, Alathia plugs it into Bex's laptop. The laptop begins playing Bex's sex tape and it's not tame. She's tied up, begging, and acting like a total slut for her boyfriend. All the color drains from Bex's face.

With a wicked grin Alathia whispers, "That's right, my little sister slut, you're mine now!"

In a quick movement, Alathia delivers a quick slap across Bex's face.

The shock of her little sister slapping her flips something in Bex. Her crotch gets excited and she's lost the ability to fight off her little sister.

Stroking Bex's cheek, Alathia tells her sister to remove all her clothing. Wanting to avoid another slap, Bex pulls off her shirt and then her jeans. Soon, she's down to her bra and panties.

"Keep going. I said all your clothes, bitch!" Alathia gives Bex a stern look.

Bex stuttered, "P-p-pl-lease s-s-sis I'll be n-n-nak-nak-ed."

Grabbing Bex by the chin, Alathia speaks into Bex's eyes, "I'll ask one more time, thereafter your behavior will be punished and corrected, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR."

Nodding quickly at Alathia, Bex slowly unhooks her bra. She tries to hide the evidence of stuffing her bra. Alathia grabs the bra from Bex. "Holy shit Bex, I knew you stuffed, but to know it's an A to a C, hahaha!"

Bex, mortified, can't help the wetness growing between her legs. She keeps going. Pulling her panties off, she exposes the dampness between her legs and the wet spot in her panties.

Alathia takes the panties from Bex, examines the wet spot and shows it to Bex. "My, my, my, look at this, someone's an excited little slut aren't they."

Not wanting to further anger her little sister, Bex agrees, murmuring, "I am indeed a naughty little slut."

Tossing Bex's panties onto the growing pile of clothes. "Put your hands on your head and spread your legs shoulder-width apart."

Bex complies to her little sister's request as she doesn't want to anger her. Even though she has a wet spot in her panties, she is incredibly grateful for her pubic hair. It hides how incredibly wet and turned on she is. Her inner thoughts wander to, "Fuck, I wasn't this turned on when I was tied up and fucked. What the actual fuck is wrong with me?"

Alathia looks her over like someone purchasing livestock, moving around her, inspecting her. Finally, running a finger gently between her sister's pussy lips, she collects some nectar on her finger. Alathia grins at how wet her big sister is.

Alathia gloats. "I thought you might be resistant to this training, but it looks like you really are a slut, and you love this don't you?"

Turing red in embarrassment, Bex whimpers, "Yes, Alathia."

Alathia speaks low and softly. "It's 'Mistress' now, in private." Alathia speaks louder. It's 'Mrs. Alathia' when we're around our parents." Alathia almost raises her voice. "Understand my little slut?"

"Yes Mistress." Bex is breathing fast and shallow. She is astonished at the level of control and command Alathia possesses, and at how she is responding to it. Her body is trembling with excitement. Her mind is scattered yet focused. Scattered in fear, yet focused on her excitement.

Giggling, Alathia singsongs, "Someone's excited about becoming my little sex slave."

Trying to deny the weight of Alathia's words as they resonate with her own thoughts, Bex is able to say, "No, Mistress."

Alathia slips the finger she collected Bex's nectar on into her little sister's mouth, she whispers, "Shhhh, you're only deceiving yourself, Bex."

Bex's spirit are crushed a little bit. Yet... instinctively, Bex rolls her tongue around her little sister's finger, sucking it clean. Bex has always loved her own taste.

"Follow me," Alathia commands.

Bex tries grabbing her clothes, but Alathia stops her, "No, like you are right now, naked. Now, follow me."

Defeated, Bex lowers her head and follows Alathia to her room. She curses herself, 'It was so stupid to allow me boyfriend to film me doing such kinky things, but it was so hot and I'd never been so turned on.'

Entering Alathia's room, Alathia instructs Bex, ''Get on the bed, on all fours, head down, and face away from the foot of the bed.

Now Bex, when I say 'present yourself,' this is the position I want you in. I don't care if you're fully clothed, you'll strip immediately, get on all fours, put your head down, and spread yourself open. You will state loud and in a clear voice: 'I'm open for your pleasure, Mistress.'"

Bex, figuring out her the rules to her little sister's the game, reaches back and spreads herself open, saying, "I'm open for your pleasure, Mistress."

Bex feels her little sister's hand slowly caressing and cupping her cute little ass, a moan subconsciously slips from her lips. Alaitha finally has her big sister in her grasp; she's finally going to sample her sister. After months of masterbating with Bex's used panties to her nose, the younger sister is practically drooling over her older sister.

Bex is bent over, offering her pussy to her little sister. Bex is so wet and ready. Alaitha begins slipping a finger deep into her sister's pussy with ease. Bex gasps and moans softly. She is getting turned on by her own little sister playing with her. Bex begins rocking back, fucking her little sister's finger without promoting. It's as if her body moves without her will.

Using her skilled fingers to dance around her sister's pussy, further driving her big sister into sexual ecstasy, Alathia finally loses her self control and dives in, driving her tongue deep into her big sister's pussy, licking fiercely like a cat with a bowl of cream.

Bex, feeling a woman's tongue on her very warm and wanting pussy for the first time, has a minigasm course through her body. Trembling a little, Bex curses herself at the pleasure her body is experiencing and feels the weight of her mental betrayal as well.

Gasping to catch her breath Bex slowly moans and pleads out to younger sister to continue. "Please, please Sis, please fuck me," the older sister begs.

Instead, Alathia pulls her finger out, Bex's hips try to follow the finger. She feels suddenly empty until her little sister slaps her ass hard leaving a red hand print. Bex can't help but moan and jump simultaneously.

Alaitha chuckles, "Such a slut. Now, I'm gonna teach you the next position. It's called first position. You will kneel, your legs apart, your arms behind your back, and your eyes looking down."

Bex complies with her sister's instructions. She notices her wetness is getting worse. Her whole crotch is almost glistening. And the brush with her first lesbian experience has her so wound up it's ridiculous. She's almost a bitch in heat at this moment, following along like an obedient puppy.

Picking up Bex's report card, Alathia sees an A, a B, three C's, and two D's. She says in a very firm voice, "This report card is completely unacceptable. From this point forward you'll maintain a straight A average or you will be punished.

The spankings will go as such: one swat for a B, two swats for a C, and three swats for a D, and god help you if you come home having failed a subject. By my math you've racked up thirteen swats. Do you want them now or later, my pet?"

"Later, Mistress," Bex answers, wondering how she will ever attain, much less maintain such grades.

"Very well, my slutty sister, you might even get a chance to get a few swats removed if you're good. Wouldn't that be nice?" Alathia asks, saucily.

Perking up, Bex replies, "Thank you Mistress." Alathia pats her big sister on the head.

''Ok, follow me to the bathroom. We have something to take care of,'' Alathia giggles, knowing she's about to shave her sister's pubes off.

Leading her sister into the bathroom, Alathia motions Bex to sit on the counter.

"Um, Mistress, what are we doing in the bathroom?" Bex asks with a shake in her voice.

"I'm shaving off your pubes, Bex. You're a child and this unsightly bush has to go," Alathia states flatly.

The thought of losing her pubic hair crushes even more of Bex's poor soul. Her pubic hair is what most makes her feel like a woman. As she is woefully underdeveloped in her chest, now she'll look like a prepubescent child. Fighting off her tears and sniffles, Bex accepts her impending fate.

Alathia takes a pair of scissors to the fluffy down of Bex's brunette bush. Bex's bottom lip quivers, she struggles to keep her emotions in check, her eyes tear up. It's a relatively quick process to shave the rest of her pubic hair off. Alathia finally pays attention to Bex's discomfort of her sudden loss of her pubic hair.

Seeing the emotions roll through her big sister, Alathia begins caressing her cheek, "It's ok my pet, you have my permission to let your emotions out."

Bex bursts into tears, crying out as Alathia caresses her head gently while rubbing her big sister's back. Bex may be older, but Alathia is bigger and stronger than Bex. Most think Bex is the younger child and now she feels like a little girl being cradled in Alathia's arms.

Bex fights back the tears, then blurts out, "I don't want to be your slave...*sob*... and now I look like a child with my pubic hair gone....*sniffle*...."

Alathia still comforting her big sister, "It's ok, Bex. I know it's a lot to take in, but unless you want the world to know what a little slut you are. That's how it's going to be."

Alaitha moves Bex's chin so she can kiss her big sister's sexy lips. Bex's crotch catches fire from feeling her sister's lips pressed against her own, causing almost an animalistic desire to rise inside her. Bex opens her mouth encouraging her sister to violate her mouth with her tongue as she whimpers in her little sister's arms. Breaking the kiss Alathia pats her big sis on the head.

"Now Bex, you can leave the bathroom, but I'm going to upload the video. Or... you can get in the fucking shower and place your nose on the wall and wait for me to play with my new toy."

Alathia begins pulling her clothes off, setting them neatly on the counter beside Bex.

Bex hops off the counter, and enters the shower. She raises her hands above her head and places them and her nose against the wall, spreading her legs.

Alathia's plentiful breasts sit high on her chest. Her long brunette hair spills down her back like maple syrup running over pancakes. Alathia enters the shower pressing her naked body against her sister. She lets her breath tickle Bex's neck, sending a shiver of anticipation down her big sister's back.

Slipping past Bex, Alathia turns on the shower. Bex finally notices all her normal bath stuff is gone and has been replaced by the most girly girl fragrances possible. Bex thinks to herself, 'This has to be more of Alathia's changes. She planned this. She already knew I would submit.'

Bex feels the warm water caressing her body. She smells strawberry vanilla body wash. Alathia begins washing her big sister as one would a child. The feeling of Alathia's hands caressing her body is causing the heat and need between her legs to grow more and more intense. Bex's own thoughts betray her, 'I don't know how much hornier I can get. I'm gonna explode.'

Alathia is completely aware of the effect she is having on Bex. She pays extra attention to her big sister's freshly shaved pussy.

Alathia says, in a sultry tone, "You're so wet, Sis."

Gasping softly, moaning, "Yes Mistress."

Bex suddenly feels a finger enter her snatch. She can't help but let her enjoyment show by pushing back on Alathia's middle finger making it go deeper. Alathia uses her pointer finger to begin teasing Bex's clit, causing her to become very audibly aroused.

"See big sister, you're a born slut, but you're my slut now, aren't you, my pet?"

Gasping in a breathy voice, "Yes Mistress."

Bex, lost in pleasure, begins fucking her little sister's finger like a bitch in heat. More of Bex's thoughts begin betraying her, 'God I really am a slut. I'm fucking my little sister's finger and I fucking love it!'

Alathia slides a second finger into her big sister's cunt, still teasing her clit in rhythm.

Battling in her mind, Bex's thoughts betray her, 'You belong like this. You were born to serve.' Moaning louder and louder, she doesn't even realize she whispers aloud, ''Yes Mistress, I was born to serve.''

The older of the sisters feels her orgasim starting like little bottle rocket pops. Slowly growing, 'till it's a massive explosion of pleasure coursing through her body. Bex's legs go out from under her, causing Alathia to catch her before she collapses. Pulling her trembling sister in her arms Alathia quickly turns off the water and begins drying her little sister off as a parent would a small child.

************

Going back to Alathia's room, the younger sister plans to spring the next phase of training. Her big sister is to be her proper little fuck toy and servant. The maple syrup haired sister heads to her closet pulling out a pink and white wrapped package handing it to Bex. The box is huge, so wide it is barely able to slide through the closet door and almost as high.

Suspiciously, Bex slowly unwraps the gift.

"This is your real gift! Also to celebrate both of us going into our senior year!" Alathia says happily.

Another thing causing Bex (who is 19) to cringe internally is she and her little sister (who is 18) are going into the same grade, because Alathia skipped a grade. Her little sister is the shining example for the family.

Inside the package is a beautiful white and pink french maid's dress. Under the dress is the rest of the outfit: a pair of white and pink stockings with little pink heart crystals embedded in them, a soft pink head dress trimmed in white with a pink star crystal in the middle, white elbow length gloves with pink lace trim, a collar which looks to be a part of an incomplete set, and a pair of five inch stiletto heeled shiny pink pumps are in the bottom of the box. Finally, a beautiful heart pendant with 'I heart Pussy' on the back is sitting on top of the most important part of her outfit -- a fine pair of pink silk ruffled panties really bringing the outfit together.

Bex is stunned at how highly inappropriate this gift is, from a sibling. The true depths of Alathia's plan's hits her between the eyes like a red ball in gym class.

She thinks, 'Oh shit, Alathia plans to make me her lesbian lover, her submissive pet, and her personal fucking maid.'

Making a quick recovery Bex replies, "It's beautiful, Mistress. May I try it on."

A truly warm smile begins to cross Alathia's face. "Absolutely my pet,'' she says, petting her older sister's head.

First she steps into the the silk panties. The feel of the silk against her legs sends a shudder through her already trembling body. When the silk begins caressing her newly shaved pussy, it is damn near orgasmic. Bex can't help but let a small moan escape as she finishes sliding the panties on.

Next is the bra. Bex picks up an obviously old training bra, a little girls white training bra with a tiny pink bow. She looks at Alathia confused.

Alathia smirks. "You are so flat, I know you can wear it."

Bex looks back at the bra. "Why a training bra? And why an old one with all this new stuff? Mistress, I don't understand."

"Bexbex, that's my old training bra."

Bex flushes a deep red, finally understanding just how much Alathia wants to humiliate her.

"Go ahead, put it on."

The bra is so simply a child's that it doesn't even have hooks. It slides on like a shirt. Bex slides her arms through and pulls it over her head. When she gets to her chest, she is amazed and embarrassed that her meager breasts actually do fit in the stretchy no cup bra comfortably.

Alathia beams pridefully, "Good girl. I knew you'd like it. Now finish dressing. We've got a lot more to do."

Bex buries her discomfort and sits on Alathia's bed to roll up the stockings. Bex has often been called a tomboy, she has never worn stockings before and rarely even pantyhose. So, Alathia shows her how to bunch them first.

"Really Bex, how are you almost out of your teens and don't know how to get dressed like a girl! I'm only going to show you so many times. You are going to have to learn. You will be dressed appropriately at all times from now on. I will dress my little girl only until she knows how to dress herself."

Bex slides the silky hose up her legs and something else changes inside her. Feeling her legs wrapped in the stockings for the first time makes Bex's pussy twinge. She actually likes how she feels. Feminine. Whether it's the clothes or her little sister taking such control she doesn't know yet.

Alathia sees the change in Bex. "Stand up little one. Let me see how girly my big sis looks in proper lingerie."

Bex stands and does a full pirouette, displaying all her charms and lack of curves. Seeing herself in the mirror, she feels good about this look.

Alathia quickly crushes Bex. "It'll have to do for now. We'll fix it later." Alathia had no fix for later, she just wants to tear Bex down so she can rebuild her as she wants. She hands Bex the dress. "Now finish already."

Bex slips the truly exquisitely made dress on. It fits like a dream. Her small waist is accented by the tight fitted waist. Bex wonders when Alathia was able to get her measurements. The top is just right. The skirt falls to just below her stocking tops, she'll have to remember to be careful to stoop and not bend over, lest she risk flashing her panties. In fact, Alathia has been planning this day for so long. she was able to get Bex's measurements from Bex's prom dress fittings.

Alathia hands Bex the headpiece and makes sure it sits properly. She had to guess the size and is pleased to see it fit. She does not let Bex see her pleasure. Next Alathia hands Bex the long gloves.

Bex slides the long gloves on finally putting this sexy ensemble together. Bex sees herself in the mirror and her mental image of herself slips a little more. She can't help but feel the wetness in her pussy grow as she feels so submissive and ready to serve her Mistress. 'Her Mistress, where the fuck did that thought come from!'

Alathia claps, "You look so cute. It's absolutely perfect on you! Okay, so from now on you're in charge of all the cooking and cleaning for the whole house."

Bex looking down says, "Yes Mistress." She knows her carefree summer days are over.

Not missing a beat, Alathia says, "I'm going to demonstrate how you're to curtsey when greeting anyone.'' Alathia does it, saying, '''How may I serve you?' Now show me you can do it."

Bex mirrors Alathia, "Mistress, how may I serve you?"

12