All Comments on 'I Became My Little Sister's Bitch Ch. 01'

by Cobaltofdark

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Things happened a little bit too fast, but I'm curious for what will happen next.

cptgregcptgregover 1 year ago

Great story. Would love to see more episodes.

CobaltofdarkCobaltofdarkover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous I agree I sped this up to get to the more fun parts of this particular tale but give my Bubblegum Princess story a chance it's a much slower burn and build.

CobaltofdarkCobaltofdarkover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous15 minutes ago

Pathetic. Stop with the lesbian BS and write a good brother/sister story instead.

I'm not currently taking request but ty for your Intrest

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a little to fast pace, but i understand you want to grab readers real quick. I first had a problem with the word "little" first you said my "little" sister come bursting in my room older talking about the younger one then you said you are mine now "little" sister with younger sister talking to older one. you really over used the work through out both pages. For comment i will say Al as I will never remember her name as well the dads. Not knowing where you are headed with this but with cameras everywhere I am guessing the young 18 year old will be the Mistress to the house. Lastly an 18 year old is either a Miss, or a Ms. not a Mrs. as that refers to a married woman. we will read the next chapter and go from there.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is great and I can’t wait to see the next chapter. Please continue. While the speed could be slowed down a little bit, I wouldn’t want it slowed to much. Also, definitely keep it lesbian.

mioelcidmioelcidabout 1 year ago

Of course people want it you'll continue

CobaltofdarkCobaltofdarkabout 1 year agoAuthor

Mioelcid - part 2 is up and part 3 is written with editor and part 4 is slated out for sure bo worries I'll try being more prompt too.

88girfriend88girfriend12 months ago

Like the two storylines in one idea. It keeps my ADHD happy.

walt555walt55512 months ago

Loved it, can't wait for more

Morojen09Morojen0910 months ago

I'm so glad I found this story, it's gorgeous! Maybe the start is a little fast, but it helps to enter the world of Bex and Alathia right away

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCobaltofdark@Cobaltofdark
Ugh if you want to know ask email me at cougar161@yahoo.com and I'll answer any question. Dashcougar on discord The reading order is as such: 1 Rise of the Bubblegum Princess 2 Rise of the Bubblegum Princess: And So We Fight 3 Rise of the Bubblegum Princess: Our Teeth And A...