I Became My Little Sister's Bitch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clapping her hands and smiling, Alathia says, "You curtseyed so well my little pet.

"You will go to the kitchen now and begin preparing dinner for the family. Mom and Dad will be home soon."

Stunned, Bex tries to reason with Alathia. All her excuses about not knowing how to cook and being scared to be seen dressed this way, are all to no avail.

Commandingly, Alathia says, "You will do as you're told. You have thirteen hits coming. I was going to make it five, till you started whining."

"I'm sorry Mistress." Bex looks down in shame.

Alathia sneers. "You're dismissed, pet, go cook."

Bex scampers out of the room heading quickly to the kitchen. She flops down at the kitchen table, thinking, 'What the fuck do I cook. I can't cook. What's Alathia thinking? Fuck fuck fuck!'

Then it hits her. She remembers a recipe on the back of the cream of mushroom soup can. Rushing to the pantry she grabs the can reading the recipe off the back. It's how to make cream of mushroom chicken. Bex gets corn and green beans for sides. While the chicken bakes in the oven, Bex begins setting the table, knowing Alathia would be expecting it.

Lost in her work, Bex finally notices Alathia watching her, like a proud parent watches a child.

Beaming, Alathia says, "I was coming to tell you to set the table. I'm so proud of you for taking the initiative, my pet."

Bex curtseys. "Thank you Mistress. May I ask you a question, Mistress?"

Alathia is absolutely loving the progress. Her new pet is coming along. "Of course pet," Alathia says approvingly.

"Um, what do I tell Mom and Dad about the outfit and my new role in the house, Mistress?" Bex looks down worriedly.

Alathia strolls over to Bex giving her a deep kiss, a kiss so sensual it gives Bex that special warm giddy feeling in her crotch. It feels more intimate then the fingering she just got from her sister in the bathroom.

Alathia and Bex are eye to eye when Alathia whispers into Bex's mouth, "You just let me do the talking and just agree with what I say."

"Yes Mistress," a seed of absolute dread gets planted in poor Bex's mind. The older sister continues to cook as the garage door opens. Alathia reminds Bex to call everyone Mr. or Mrs. in front of parents.

The sister's mother, Jill Reid, enters the house seeing her eldest daughter in a sexy maid outfit. Mrs. Reid stumbles over the very sexy outfit barely covering her oldest daughter's delicate ass. Dinner is cooked, and the table set.

"Oh my, what an absolute cute thing. Are my girls playing maid?" Mom looks surprised, but a totally inappropriate and wicked vision races through her mind - her daughter on her knees servicing her husband. Mrs. Reid clears the thought returning to the conversation with her girls.

Alathia jumps in. "Oh no Mom, Bex has recently discovered she loves to serve. She feels bad for being so selfish for so long. She demands to do all the cooking and cleaning from now on. Isn't that right, Maid Bex?"

Bex curtsies. "Yes, Mrs. Alathia, that's correct." Inwardly Bex is screaming, 'No, the evil cunt's lying, Mother, please please, Mom see through this lie. My cunt of a little sister's making it sound like it's my idea!'

Alathia steps closer to her Mom. ''Bex has asked me to be her life coach giving me complete control over her. She wants to workout with me, and go on a very strict study plan to attend college with me. Isn't that great, Mom!''

The girls mom is stunned by her oldest's new outlook on the future. She looks back and forth between them. "Well, your father and I will support you one hundred percent. That's so selfless of you, Alathia, to help get your big sister on the right path."

A wicked smile crosses Alathia's face as dread seeps deeper into Bexs very soul.

Alathia looks at Bex with deep sisterly love. "Aww, it's no big deal Mom. I love Bexbex. Say thank you, Bex."

Bex curtseys again. "Thank you Mrs. Mom."

The girls father arrives getting caught up on the happenings of the day and Bex's new role as the maid. The girls father Pubert Reid is a mild mannered man of meekish temperament. He can't seem to keep his eyes from wandering over his daughters stocking clad legs. Jill notices, but says nothing, she will take care of him later. She is watching Alathia now.

During dinner, Bex serves every one before the younger sister allows her to sit at the table. Dinner conversation revolves around how Alathia will help Bex bring her grades up, the new study techniques, and allowing Bex to join the study group Alathia is in. Bex has so far managed to avoid her younger sister's social clutches at school, and inwardly cringes thinking how horrible her life is about to become.

Finishing dinner Bex clears the table and removes her gloves so she can begin washing the dishes, all under the supervision of her little sister. It's amazing to feel the cool air on her hands after hours of being wrapped in the elbow length gloves.

Alathia gloats at Bex. "Now, Mom and Dad know about your desire and support you one hundred percent in your new life.'' She pauses and looks Bex up and down. ''How happy are you, my little pet."

Bex sighs deeply, looking away from Alathia. "Very happy Mistress." The younger sister notes the lack of enthusiasm, but lets it go, as there is also a lack of resistance. Her plan is moving along nicely.

Bex cleans the dishes feeling completely trapped by her little sister. She takes care of the kitchen making it spotless then Alathia escorts her big sister back to Bex's room. Alathia helps Bex into her sleepwear like a parent helps a child. Tucking her big sister into bed Alathia lovingly strokes her sister's hair.

Alathia gently says, "You did a great job today my little pet. I'm so pleased with what you've accomplished. Now you should get some sleep. We have a very busy day tomorrow."

Alathia gives Bex a light kiss before leaving her big sister alone in her thoughts. Bex's poor mind and feelings are battered. She recalls the shower and how Alathia's fingers felt stuffing her burning crotch, how her little sister's tongue felt on her freshly shaved pussy, Before Bex realizes it, she's already slid her hand into her pink panties plunging her fingers deep into her dripping love tunnel furiously masterbating till she passes out from exhaustion.

************

The Reid's bedroom.

Pubert Reid removes his shirt and tosses it in the dirty clothes hamper, "Jill what's with Bex and Alathia, why is Alathia telling Bex what to do?"

Mrs. Reid unbuttons her shirt revealing a leather dominatrix harness, replies, "I believe Bex takes after you, my scum puppy, and Alathia is her mother's daughter."

She removes her shirt, blouse, and shoes. Mrs. Reid's dominating presence drowns the room with her wild sexual charisma. Her husband discards his clothes revealing his pretty pink cock cage, and that he wore panties instead of male underwear to work.

"Assume the position, Scum Puppy."

"Yes mistress," he assumes the same submissive position Alathia has taught Bex, and repeats the same humiliating phrase, "I'm open for you mistress."

Jill can see the pink heart shaped butt plug lodged deep in her subs ass. "Good boy you've kept the plug in all day."

"Yes, Mistress."

Jill pulls open the side drawer of the nightstand and pulls out a rather impressive model of a cock. She holds it to her submissive's mouth.

Not wanting to anger his mistress, he takes the cock in his mouth and begins sucking. Laughing, Mrs. Reid runs her hand through her husband's hair. "This is a model of my lover's cock, baby." She leans in, "How does it feel to suck the cock that pleasures daily me in my office."

Mr Reid pauses his sucking, "I'm sorry I disappoint you, Mistress." He promptly returns to sucking the plastic cock.

With a gleeful, sinister grin, "I'll bet you wish it was real don't you, you little bitch?"

He shakes his head no, but doesn't stop sucking. Jill yanks the butt plug free, causing an audible pop. A moan of pleasure escapes her husband's lips. Mrs. Reid pulls the dildo from his mouth and slips the it deep Into her hubbies ass. With an audible gasp, he begins rocking back on it harder wanting the orgasim he feels building. The toy is hitting his spot so perfectly. The speed is picking up. Mr. Reid is lost in his own pleasure. He is getting closer, huffing and moaning, really fucking himself. He is completely lost in self pleasure when Jill pulls the toy free from his gaping boi pussy.

Grunting in a panic, "Please, Mistress, please, I was so close."

Unclipping her leather panties, Jill lays back on the bed, "Come lick me clean. Mark left three loads in me."

He is dejected, because the love of his life brought three loads of her lovers cum for him to lick clean. However, Pubert's internal thoughts betray him, "Fuck why does this turn me on? Why do I allow this to happen and god why do want to so badly."

"Yes, Mistress." He begins flicking his tongue over her cum stained pussy. Some cum is dried on her Labia. Reaching past her submissive, Jill jams the dildo deep, causing a yelp from her submissive.

"No, no, no, lick inside my pussy, scoop it out with your tongue, you little bitch!"

The hidden cameras Alathia has placed throughout the house are broadcasting her parents' intimate moment to Alathia's laptop. The youngest daughter is slowly masterbating to the intimacy on display. She pulls a silver bullet egg from her drawer and after licking the egg slick with saliva she rolls it up and down her clit. She watches her father lap cum from her mother's very wet cum filled cunt. "Fuck, mom, your outfit's fucking sexy as hell."

After a few minutes of constant licking, and one orgasm later, all the cum is cleaned from his mistress's snatch, Mr. Reid said, "I've gotten it all mistress."

"Very good, my little bitch. Now it's time for me to fuck you stupid, you little slut."

Blushing, Mr. Reid lays on his back closing his eyes. He hears the familiar click of the toy locking into his wife's sex harness.

"Baby your so lucky. I had this very same cock up my ass, like a couple hours ago, and now you get to experience it."

"Yes mistress," but Mr. Reid's internal thoughts are very different. "Fuck you bitch, being serviced by your lovers cock is degrading and yet you drive me wild with how you treat me. Fuck it's in me again, god, he's so thick and big, bigger then me."

Jill pumps her hips, driving her toy deep into her little bitches stretched out ass, working it harder and harder, causing the most pathetic of moaning sounds to escape from his lips.

"You're making bitch sounds again. For someone who claims he's not my little bitch, are you my little bitch now?"

Fighting against the pleasure, Mr. Reid let's out a very feminine groan, suddenly ropes of cum begin exploding from his cock, raining down on his face, causing him to sink further into his self degradation. Jill slids up beside her very well fucked submissive, kisses his cheek, and scoops some cum on her fingers for him to lick clean.

Alathia releasing her mistake from today closes her laptop sliding her shorts back on and sneaks into her Big sisters. Bex surprised to see her sister enter her room quickly wiped the tears away from her face hoping her tormentor hadn't seen them. Even more shocking to the emotionally and physically worn out Bex is her sisters gentle caressing of her back under her pajama top and her stroking her hair softly as one would comforting a child. "Worse is that Bex relaxes into this new treatment not realizing how badly she needed comforting and love from her Mistress."

Softy Alathia praises Bex on her first day promising no matter how harsh she is with her it's always from a place of love. "And as proof and an apology for forgetting your aftercare you have zero spanks coming to you."

Surprised Bex thanks her mistress for her kindness and curls into her little sister's arms drifting off to sleep....

************

This is the first part of what could be a very interesting ongoing series if people want it I'll continue to hope everyone enjoys it. I also wanted to thank my editor and writing partner Redjill without their patience and help my writing would probably come to an end. I can't thank them enough.

12