I Became My Little Sister's Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slut spot brand from the paddling has faded and her butt's not red anymore, only pink. Bex puts the clean toys to the side and begins relaxing. The intimacy of Alathia's pampering is something new for Bex.

Alathia begins washing Bex's front, soaping her tits and rubbing her nipples.

Bex's never had anyone wash her body. She's never been this intimate with anyone. She's had a few boyfriends, but the current level of intimacy is something completely foreign to Bex. She lets out a sigh of absolute contentment.

Pulling out a bottle of flowery shampoo, Alathia begins shampooing Bex's short pixie cut, pink tipped hair. "No more short hair, you're gonna grow it out, pet."

"Yes, Mistress," Bex sighs. 'Fuck Alathia why are you turning me into such a feminine girl I've always been more tomboy then Butterfly.'

Rinsing her big sisters hair Alathia repeats the process of washing her big sisters hair again then moves onto the conditioner.

Bex quickly turns around and kisses Alathia, catching her off guard.

Alathia recovers quickly and does her best to hide her pleasure at the unexpected show of affection.

Her big sister meekly, submissively asks, "M... ma... may I please wash you, Mistress."

Grinning like scar from the lion king, "Oh ... you want to wash me ... you little slut."

"Yes, Mistress. I want to touch you. Please, may I?"

Alathia stretches her arms out, water spills off her body, making it look like she spread her wings open, "If my pet slut wishes to touch me ... she may ... if that's what you desire?"

Blushing, Bex picks up the washcloth and begins running it over Alathia's massive chest, drawing a cute gasp from her little sister's lips. It's another knife twisting into poor Bex, as her mosquito bite boobs are nothing to the globes that hang on Alathia's chest.

Bex runs her hands playfully on Alathia's brests, pulling teasingly at her nipples, drawing a quick hissing of breath from the sensation. Taking Alathia's nipple in her mouth, Bex begins suckling it like a newborn babe.

Caressing her head, Alathia speaks softly to her sister, snickering, "I thought you wanted to wash me ... pet."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I couldn't resist your beautiful boobs," she said blushing.

She takes great enjoyment in fondling Alathia's breasts, before running her hand through her little sister's pubic hair. A twinge of sadness and humiliation rolls through her body at the loss of her own pubic hair.

Noticing her sister paying attention to her pubic hair, and always the opportunist, Alathia rubs it in.

"That my pet slut ... is my pubic hair ... it shows that I'm a woman ... unlike me, my pet ... you are a little girl."

Growling to herself, 'Bitch I had pubes yesterday, before you made me look like a child.' She runs a finger between her little sister's pussy lips. 'Fuck, Alathia, your pussy feels amazing.' Pushing two fingers deep into her sister's hot, tight slit causes a slight tremble in her legs.

With a gasp, Alathia grabs Bex's shoulder to steady herself from collapsing. Slowly, lowering herself in the water, Bex places Alathia's leg on the edge of the tub and slowly licks gently at her sisters outer labia teasing the tip of her tongue into her little sisters love hole, taking in the scent and flavor of her little sister. Bex's mind wanders, 'God, Alathia, your pussy is so intoxicating!'

Alathia coos at Bex, "My ... oh my ... you are a honey-tongued slut ...aren't you? You seem absolutely obsessed with your little sister's pussy ... are you slut ... are you pussy struck?" She then chuckles to herself.

"Yes, Mistress, your taste is intoxicating, Mistress." Bex says while lapping her little sister's pussy. The words aren't lies and they feel right on her lips. 'Was I meant to be here p, servicing my little sister? I enjoy servicing my sister, I'm where I'm supposed to be aren't I?"

Bex can feel Alathia caressing her hair. "Hey pet ... you're doing so good ... keep it up ... maybe I'll return the favor ... slut!"

Bex's eyes light up and she picks up the pace. Bex is fully engrossed in the task at hand. Bex moves up and kisses Alathia, both women slip back into the tub, letting the warm bathwater caress their intertwined bodies.

Alathia feels her big sister smash her pussy into her leg grinding and humping like a bitch in heat.

Bex's sex addled mind is fixated on a singular purpose gettin her release. She moans into Alathia's mouth as she feels her little sister's hands roam over her thin body.

Alathia hands pass over Bex's chest taking her big sisters long erect nipples in her fingers tugging hard on them making Bex squeak and moan.

'Fuck that was amazing, I love my nipples being pulled!'

Alathia, seeing her big, slutty sister's response, pulls harder, twisting them.

'Holy shit, that's incredible, I think I may be a masochistic, fuck I hope not!'

Bex, seeking release, grinds her pussy hard on Alathia's leg, "Oh, Mistress."

Pushing Bex off her leg, "No no no pet ... you are not allowed to climax ... you can give me one ... you aren't allowed to orgasm ... do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, you said if I begged you'd let me orgasm. Will you let me beg now, Mistress? If Mistress will let me climax, please Mistress, please let me cum please, Mistress!"

Alathia gently caresses her big sister. Seductively, she licks her canine tooth mirroring a snake looking at its prey. She feels this is the moment to strike. To make Bex bend to her will.

She grabs Bex by the throat and squeezes, "No slut ... you'll shave your pussy clean ... finish your nightly ritual ... I left your pajamas in your room ... go to bed you have a big day tomorrow."

She releases her grip on her big sister's neck. Bex coughs and whimpers like a scolded puppy while soaking in the tub. Alathia, after a loaded pause to match her impeccable timing and passion for theatrics, grabs her back towel and swirls it around her body like a cloak in the fashion of the great villains of the silver screen.

Catching her breath, Bex rubs her neck wondering what happened. What had she done to elicit such a response from her little sister? She pinches her nipples thinking, 'Fuck Alathia that was so hot, god I want you to do that again. I want your hand around my neck while I cum all over myself.'

Quickly, Bex finishes her bathroom tasks, drys herself off, and heads to her room, grumbling, "Once more into hell."

**********

Sitting at her Vanity, Jill is going through her nightly routine. Putting her pencil skirt and power jacket to the side, she chuckles to herself, 'It's nice to have a live-in maid. Good job Alathia, well done indeed.' Continuing her nightly routine, she removes her jewelry and makeup, and begins applying creams and lotions. Pubert strips off his suit revealing the bra and panties set Jill had laid out for him to wear; his pink cock cage stands out prominently.

"Jill, honey, do you think Bex has turned over a new leaf, or is this another phase, like emo or goth?"

Jill is brushing her hair out, "No Pubert, I don't think Alathia's going to let Bex quit this."

"Well, my Mistress, it's good that she sticks with something."

Jill redirects her hubby's attention, Pubert can't know what's happening before it's time. My young protege needs room to grow.

"Oh Pubert, I've got to tell you what happened at work today." Jill begins to regale Pubert with the events of her day. She was working in her corner office planning out future projects, when, abruptly, but purposely, her office door was shoved open. The perpetrator, an intern to her work lover Chris Wesker, closes and locks the door. "Mrs. Reid, Mr. Wesker sent me yo ... you ... you're to ... to obey m ... me <<deep breath>> me and say nothing."

Jill smiles, like a lioness looking at a poor gazelle, thinking to herself, 'Oh you poor poor bastard, Chris what are you thinking. You know I'd eat this poor child alive, bwahaha. But this could be fun. Let's see what game you're playing at Chris, sending a lowly intern to play with me, huh"

Watching the young 20 something boy, Jill rises from her desk. The blonde haired, blue eyed, scruffy young man's eyes are filled with the lust and passion of youth.

He gives the powerful women a command, "Ben ... bend ... bend over the desk."

Chuckling to herself, "Is that so, you want me to bend over my desk!" Jill takes great joy in playing with her food.

The young intern begins trembling, "Yes ... Jill you're to bend ov ... over no ... now!"

Smiling and sauntering slowly to the edge of her desk, she bends over seductively, licking her lips, looking at the intern as if he were the victim not Jill.

Timidly and meekly, he walks slowly behind the bent over Jill. He tentatively lifts her skirt. She's wearing a sexy g-string and garter belt, which is holding up a pair of black, sexy, nylon stockings.

The intern attempts to tell Jill his name, but she cuts him off, "Did Chris say to tell me your name."

"No Ma'am."

He slowly pulls down her g-string. Apparently Chris told this intern our little secret. He pulls out a bottle of lube and buttplug from the top drawer. She feels cold lube being applied to her anus. It causes a gasp to escape her lips. He fumbles the lube. Jill can tell he isn't experienced in this. He's merely young, dumb and full of cum.

Jill lets her mind wander, 'This could be amazingly orgasmic or woefully disappointing. And so help me Chris, if this is disappointing, I'm taking it out on you.'

When she realizes her young caller is actively avoiding her pussy another puzzle piece comes together. Chris wants her to let a nobody fuck her ass, something her own husband's never done.

Her choice is made with the sudden, intrusive feeling of two fingers plunging into her ass. The hand of an unnamed lackey was bringing a new level of heat to her swollen, wet pussy. She feels pressure on her back, her uninvited guest is pinning her down. Mrs. Reid feels her caller's cock pressing against her defenseless anus.

"Can you believe that Pubert? The nerve of Chris! To send an intern to fuck me in the ass, like some common street walker! The nerve of him! I mean, I let him, but let me tell you ... it was amazing."

Jill feels the intern grasping her hips. The young lover pulls her hips and slams her ass on his cock, grunting in time with his thrusts. Slowly, the young man's hands creep up her shirt. Her breasts pop out. He plays with her nipples, pulling on them gently, causing a moan to slip from her mouth. Jill begins thrusting back against her lover's piston-like rhythm. She feels the young man's pathetic attempt to smack her ass, it barely registers as she fights back a giggle. Playing with such an inexperienced and unsure lover is a new experience and Jill is bidding her time till she turns on the young naive little boy.

Pumping away, the young man attempts another pitiful smack to her sexy ass. Fighting back the chuckle at the sad attempt of spanking her, she thinks,'Oh if this wasn't Chris' game, I'd show you the proper way to spank a slut!'

The rush, from an unnamed intern fucking her ass, in her office, is pushing Jill to a higher level climax, one she may have trouble stifling.

'He's better than I thought. Maybe he's a natural talent. Fuck you Chris. Are you trying to make me the office slut? Are you trying to make the office hear my lewd sounds, my own climax, no chance lover, no chance!"

The young intern is still pumping away. Jill can tell he's running out steam. He's edging towards climaxing. She knows her own body well. Jill slides her hand between her legs. She gives her pussy a firm, audible slap. Her own orgasm comes rolling like a freight train from hell. Jill bucks back on that stiff cock, pounding her ass.

'Hmmm one more slap,as he fills my ass, and this will be a great noon snack.'

Slapping her pussy once more causes a volcanic eruption while her ass is filled with thick ropes of cum from her young lover. Slipping his cock from her ass, the young man quickly shoves the buttplug up Jill's ass.

"Mr. Wesker said to take that snack to Pubert."

A wicked smile crosses her face while she watches the intern grab her discarded g-string. He shoves them into his pants as he pulls them up leaving without another word.

Jill is ready to burst from laughter. 'Well fuck me I liked those panties.'

Taking her seat behind her desk, Mrs. Reid feels the plug pushing deeper into her rectum. It's a pleasant surprise for her work day. She picks up her desk phone ringing Mr. Wesker.

"You asshole! Chris! Sending some lowly intern to fuck me! You know he's gonna tell all his work buddies. He also took my panties!"

"Relax Jill, he's bringing me the panties. He's not telling anyone if he wants to be employed here. He works in my department, so no problems."

"You're still an asshole, Mr. Wesker. I'll be getting you back for this."

"Oh stop pouting, you loved it and you know it."

"Fuck you Chris," she says in a playful tone. "I'm still getting you back for this!"

**********

Jill turns to her hubby, who looks completely dejected standing there in only his cock cage.

"Pubert, lay face up on the bed. You know Pubert you should be happy your wife is sexually satisfied."

"Yes, Mistress."

Mrs. Reid squats over Pubert's face, "Pull the plug out Pubert. I brought home dessert. From Chris. He put a load in my ass today, too."

Reaching up pulling the plug out, Pubert notices the cum slowly seep from his beautiful wife's ass. He opens his mouth to collect the large load that's been stored up her ass all day. Feeling the glob of cum hit his tongue causes Pubert's cock to strain against his cage.

His emotions are internally conflicted, 'You wicked bitch, god you drive me wild, my dark Mistress!"

Looking down at her hubby lovingly sucking her lovers and some strangers loads from her ass Jill scoffs thinking, ''Like father like daughter' was never truer than you and Bex hahaha.'

**********

Bex enters her room. She sees the little girl pajamas laid out. It's Piglet, a shirt and shorts set, from Winne the Pooh. Alathia is tormenting her more.

'Seriously Alathia, I'm a little girl, bullshit sucks!'

Throwing the pajamas in the trash, Bex's emotions and sexual frustration boil over. She pulls her favorite comfy shirt out. She removes her training bra and another sob escapes because it fit her perfectly and she's humiliated at her lack of chest. She crawls into bed slipping under her covers.

'Fuck you Alathia why am I going to bed at 8pm!'

Striking her bed in frustration, Bex closes her eyes attempting to sleep, but to no avail. As her thoughts wander, Bex is reminiscing on the days events.

'Why the fuck am I letting my little sister tell me I can't orgasm, fuck her! I'll orgasm right now. I earned it after all this bullshit today! I'm thrilled to have that fucking egg and buttplug out. Sure licking it was embarrassing, but I did love the taste. I came close to caving in the bathroom. I think Alathia choking me was her way of not allowing me an orgasm. She'd come within a breath of giving in. I don't need that bitch's permission to have an orgasm!'

Closing her eyes, Bex slowly runs her hand under her baby blue panties. The older sister contemplates the feeling of her freshly shaved pubis mound the, while getting ready to get her much much much needed release. Bex is running her fingers between her aching and swollen pussy lips. Her erect clit is standing prominent and screaming to be touched. Without warning, Bex's wandering hand is grabbed. Her eyes snap open, face to face with an enraged Alathia.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? YOU STUPID CUNT BEX!"

Alathia quickly secures Bex's hands in cuffs to her head board.

"You're not allowed to orgasm without my permission, you belong to me."

Bex attempts to explain, but is quickly introduced to a ball gag as Alathia secure's it on Bex's head. The initial shock is quickly turning into a full blown panic attack.

Alathia grabs Bex by the hair, "You stupid cunt ... you are not allowed anything I don't give you permission to do ... did I give you permission to touch yourself?"

Bex is too stunned to remember what she was just thinking. She shakes her head no.

Alathia shows a silver slave collar to Bex, explaining, "This little beauty is like a Fitbit on steroids ... it works in tandem with my phone ... and all your wonderful toys."

Slipping it around her big sister's neck the collar is closed with a haunting snap. The snap sounds like a gunshot to Bex. Further driving her feelings of submission to her little sister. Next, Alathia pulls a chastity device out; it's a locking pair of panties with a inward facing dildo and buttplug.

Looking at Bex, Alathia explains, "This is a chastity device ... it's gonna keep you on edge all night ... you'll get no release ... I was going to let you rest for all the hard work and how good you'd been all day ... but no ... you fucked it up! And I have to be a bitch to you!"

Setting the intimidating leather chastity devices aside, Alathia pulls out a narrow, long, and tapered pair of scissors. She shows them to Bex, using the point to caress Bex's cheek. She makes a few quick cuts to the air in front of Bex's face. Slowly, she begins cutting open her little sister's shirt, letting her flat chest free of her shirt. Then Alathia cuts Bex's panties off, tossing them into the trash. She puts the scissors away and picks up the chastity device.

Slowly, Alathia rubs the buttplug in her hot, wet pussy, lubricating the buttplug with her own juices. With a quick shove the toy is pushed uncaringly up her big sister's ass, drawing a lewd moan from the sudden intrusive feeling of having her ass stretched open again. Before Bex can come to grips with the sudden violation of her ass, Alathia shoves the dildo into her sopping, horny pussy. This draws another moan from Bex's lips. Strapping the panties in place, Alathia holds up a pair of heart shaped locks and proceeds to lock the panties to her big sister's body.

Running her hands over Bex's chest, Alathia can see the fear in her little sister's eyes. Caressing her cheek ever so gently, Alathia leans in whispering how unbelievably turned on she is. Grabbing Bex's nipple, she pulls as hard as she can, stretching Bex's naturally long nipples as far as they can from her body until Bex screams from behind her ball gag.

"Tomorrow is a big day for you Bex ... I wasn't sure if tomorrow would be the day ... but I'm thinking it is ... see I've been talking to mom ... we're going to get you more little girls clothes ... maid outfits ... mom is thrilled to get you all new girly outfits ... she's loving the new you."

Alathia pulls the other nipple equally as hard and twisting, until Bex screams again behind the gag. Tears form from the constant abuse to her nipples.

"Oh ... I've made an appointment with a body piercer ... we will be adding some new modifications to your cute little girl body ... it'll be so sexy ... the little girl with piercings ... should be stunning on you."

Bex hears the future plan for her body and begins trembling; she's never wanted piercings and the idea of having them forced on her makes her wet. She's truggling with this weird feeling and coming to grips with her impending doom, when the toys begin to stimulate her highly, sexually charged body. She groans for relief against the ball gag.

There's a problem with 3.1 sisters. The slave collar Alathia's putting on Bex ... wasn't that put on in 2.1? I couldn't find where it was removed - it locked on.Rewrite it to just say the chastity panties (buttplug and dildo) are also linked to the collar and phone?Let me know soonest. That's where I'm at. I'm just going to highlight it and move on for now.