I Became My Little Sister's Bitch Ch. 03

Story Info
Bex falls further into Alathia's grasp...!
7.8k words
4.56
13.5k
13

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been brought to my attention readers are having a hard time with the pronunciation of two names so here they are phonetically:

Alathia: Al-La-thia al-lay-the-a

Pubert: Pu-Bert, like Hubert with a P.

**********

I Became My Little Sister's Bitch part 3

Bex is still on the floor, her eyes are cast down, her behavior over the last day and a half sinks in. Her pussy is aching. Her mouth is cum coated. The new toy is shoved up her ass. Both holes are stuffed. She can't believe how quickly she's fallen into Alathia's grasp.

Alathia is turned on seeing her big sister spiraling down. She watches Bex like a falcon tracking a mouse. Alathia watches as Bex's hand slowly slides under her skirt and creeps up her leg to touch herself.

In an admonishing tone used only by disappointed parents Alathia says, "Bex do not play with yourself! Have some fucking self control." But Internally Alathia can't help smiling at her big sister's corruption.

Bex realizes she was going to masterbate right in front of Alathia and honestly Bex didn't care. 'What's happening to me? I'm losing myself to pleasure, GET A GRIP BEX GET A FUCKING GRIP.'

Alathia helps her big sister to her feet, gives her a supportive hug, and a sweet kiss on her cheek.

"Now, now my big sister ... let me get you to the study."

Seeing her big sister's breathing return to normal, Alathia guesses the toy must have shut off again. The buttplug causes a sexy swaying hip movement in Bex's walk, it's a happy coincidence. She brings Bex to the family computer chair and motions Bex to sit down.

Bex begins sitting down when Alathia instructs, "Lift your skirt ... sit bareass on the chair."

Confused at the request, Bex complies. When Bex's bare ass meets pointy and sharp rubber knobs on her ass, Bex jumps up. Alathia's hand on her shoulder pushes Bex back down.

"Don't get up ... you're to sit in this special chair ... while we begin your daily study sessions ... two hours a day ... your current grades are unacceptable ... we study here ... I'll be tutoring you ... I have no idea why ... but maybe I can beat some smarts in you!"

Looking down, the defeated Bex thinks to herself. 'I'm not dumb, I'm lazy, school is boring.' But says aloud, "Yes, Mistress, I'm sorry I've disappointed you."

With a snake-like smile growing across her face, Alathia takes Bex's chin in her fingers and places a gentle kiss on her lips. "I love you Bex ... I only want what's best for you."

"Yes, Mistress."

For the first two hours, Alathia helps Bex with her school subjects, they work on worksheets, practicals, and quizzes.

Bex groans to herself, 'Fuck Alathia don't you have a life other then academics.'

An hour later Bex's head is swimming with the hours of school work, plus her battered ass on this torture seat isn't helping.

Alathia places a pink box on the desk and slowly begins messaging Bex's shoulders gently, kissing her neck until she works the tension from her body. Bex is softly groaning, 'Oh my god, Alathia's hands are magic, this feels so good, why can't she be nice to me all the time ... so good.'

"Hush Bex ... relax ... you've done so well this morning ... let me pamper you as a reward ... before we continue."

"Yes, Mistress."

Bex catches sight of Alathia disappearing between her stocking clad legs. The feel of the stockings is amazing on Bex's legs; she can't believe how much she thoroughly enjoys the feeling on her legs. Alathia runs her hands down Bex's legs causing pleasure to course through her big sister's body. Alathia unlocks Bex's shoes, freeing her tortured feet from the six inch heels she's been sporting all day. She groans softly as Alathia messages Bex's tortured feet.

Bex takes a moment to let her guard down and enjoy the love Alathia is sharing with her. It's a much needed break from the constant teasing and edging that her little sister has been putting her through.

Bex sighs contentedly as her little sister begins messaging her calves, working the morning tension out of her body. She feels Alathia slowly push her legs apart. Her little sister begins running her face on the inside of her thigh. Bex feels her sister's cheek on her thigh is one of the most intimate things she's ever shared that wasn't sexual. The closeness makes Bex tremble with the promises of pleasure to come. Alathia begins rubbing her face against Bex's other leg lovingly, drawing happy little sounds from Bex's pouty lips.

Slowly, Alathia begins licking Bex's pussy gently, flicking her tongue over her big sister's wet hot pussy, drawing the softest, cutest sounds from her sister's lips. She rolls her tongue gently up and down Bex's hot box, lapping her nectar up like fine champagne. Her sister's tongue works its magic on her hot slit, rocketing Bex into sexual oblivion. Simultaneously, the toy goes off deep within her crotch, adding nitrous oxide to her sexual desires.

Alathia lifts Bex's legs, placing them on her shoulders. She can see the car floor mat digging into Bex's cute little ass. It's flipped, the plastic spikes up, causing extreme discomfort to her big sister's battered butt.

Alathia flicks her tongue along her big sister's labia, giving it a tug with her lips, drawing some nice slutty sounds from her big sister. Alathia's reality of getting her lips on her big sister's pussy is better than she could have imagined.

Working her tongue deep into Bex's pussy, Alathia's tongue brushes the egg toy still stuck in her big sister's pussy. She rolls it with her tongue, moving the vibrating toy around, sending Bex flying down the sexual mountain to the canyon below.

When the toy egg stops, Alathia quickly stops too, relocks the heels on, and slowly works her way out from under the desk. While Bex is yelling, "PLEASE Mistress, I need relief please!" The constant edging is too much for Bex.

Alathia slaps Bex full force, "You will control your urges and stop acting like a spoiled brat ... you have fifteen minutes to regain your composure ... then we will continue your studies!"

Alathia wonders if the slap may have been too much, if she's pushing Bex too hard. But, keeping Bex off balance emotionally will pay dividends later, making her less rebellious.

Bex clutches her face, fights back tears, and sniffles in a pathetic voice, "Im ... I'm ... I'm sorry Mistress, plea ... please forgive me."

She is still clutching her face after getting her stuttering mess of a sentence out. 'I should have known better, Mistress is looking out for me after all.'

Alathia gently caresses Bex's cheek, "You may open the box ... whore ... it might help make you feel better."

"Y ... ye ... yes ... ss, Mistress!"

Carefully opening the box, Bex sees a seven inch dildo with an odd container on the end. It sits on top of a blu-ray movie, "How To Give the Perfect Blow Job." Picking up the movie, Bex looks up at Alathia.

Alathia laughs, "You look confused, whore."

Bex sniffles and fights back her tears. "Um ... yes, Mistress ... um ... what's this for?" she asks, pointing at the kit.

"It's to make you a better slut ... a top tier slut ... a high class whore ... that's what you'll be for me ... since I'll also be charging for your services!"

The true meaning of Alathia's words sink into Bex's sex riddled mind. "I'm my little sister's bitch! Oh no oh no no no no!" Her face obviously reveals her thoughts.

Alathia basks in her big sister's realization. She takes a picture of her sister's shocked and twisted face. Alathia knows, later tonight, she'll be masterbating to the thought and memory of her sister's shocked expression. She smiles like Kaa the python from the jungle book after he captured mowgli.

While she strokes Bex's hair, she whispers, "Watch the video ... take notes ...do the practicals in the video my pet ... you'll be the best whore on the block in no time."

Bex's eyes are cast down, she is looking at her hands, and says, "Yes, Mistress."

The video starts with what can only be described as a bimbo. A blonde with giant breasts explains she'll be teaching a variety of different methods and techniques. This is helpful as different men like different things. And men like to have something new done to them too, so use different tricks during the sex act. Watch for the man's reaction to know which technique to use at what time.

After an hour of taking notes and doing practicals sucking her pink didlo, she's been sucking cock for an hour or more. Unbeknownst to Bex, Alathia was making arrangements with Teddy to return for the next part of Bex's training.

After successfully fulfilling what Alathia called "Slut Training," Bex is tasked with all the domestic duties of the day, including serving Alathia lunch, a simple sandwich. Bex, who is locked in her six inch heels with their golden locks, is forced to stand while Alathia enjoys her lunch. She makes Bex fetch things for her continually, like a single ice cube for her drink once, and four chips another time.

Alathia dismisses Bex, so she can begin vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning, all the things Bexs has been tasked with as her new role as the family maid.

Seeing her little sister playing video games and relaxing in the living room is the real fucked up part in Bex's mind, that's what she wants to be doing.

Biting back her words and trying to control her thoughts, Bex continues to diligently clean, only stopping to attend to her Mistress' calls for assistance.

Cleaning near Alathia, she hears her sister talk as if she wasn't there. "Yeah Bex has become the new house bitch ... mom and dad love it too! Oh Victoria, did you get that thing I asked you for ... bring it over tonight."

She shakes her empty cup at Bex, who diligently takes the cup to top off her sister's drink. Upon returning, Alathia motions Bex to begin massaging her feet.

Taking Bex's chin in her fingers, "Now you little cunt ... we can't have you fuck up dinner ... so I recommend you figure something out ... something edible this time ... unlike breakfast."

"Yes, Mistress."

Setting the table, Bex pulls her phone out while she catches her breath and rests her aching feet. She notices her boyfriend Nathaniel, the one who made the sex tape in the first place, hasn't messaged her in two days. She sends him a quick message.

"Hey babe miss you text me we need to talk."

The daunting task of serving dinner gives Bex the brilliant idea to order Chinese takeout for the family. Bex meets the delivery guy at the door and notices Alathia is down the driveway taking something from her friend Victoria.

Bex is plating the food in the kitchen when Alathia enters the kitchen and places a black thermos in the fridge. "So my pet you ordered food huh?"

"Yes, Mistress, I didn't know what else to do."

She pulls her big sister into a loving kiss saying, "It's ok my slutty pet ... we'll start incorporating cooking as part of your training ... so you'll be the best fucking and sucking maid ever."

Blushing, Bex curtseys, "Thank you, Mistress."

**********

The Reid's follow their normal after work and coming home routine, then take their seats around the dinner table. Bex serves the family dinner until Jill tells Bex to stop playing and join them for dinner.

Picking up her fork, Jill begins addressing Bex. "With your new found role in the family. I feel you need to be compensated for all this work you're putting in. You'll be given a paycheck for your work."

Perking up, Bex smiles. 'At least I'll make some money this summer that could be cool, at least I'll have some monetary compensation.'

Jill continues, "I'm thinking $100 a week."

Bex can hardly believe her ears, that's decent money, sure it's a lot of work, but that's some decent money. A smile creeps across her face.

Continuing, Jill turns to Alathia, "So Alathia, you'll be looking after your sister's money, correct?"

Alathia hides her happiness at her mother's declaration. It wouldn't have mattered either way. She was seizing the funds regardless, but hearing her mother totally embrace Bex's new role is more useful for making Bex the ultimate neko maid. Alathia gleefully sees that this is crushing Bex's spirit.

Hearing her money is going to Alathia, her money, screaming Internally 'What the fuck mom, you can't give Alathia my money.' Bex is straining to keep the smile on her face. "Thank you, Mrs. Mom, that's generous of you."

Jill watches Bex strain to keep the displeasure off her face. "Bex dear, please stop frowning, it causes wrinkles."

"Yes, Mrs. Mom, I'm sorry."

Jill grins behind her wine glass thinking. 'That's it Bex, accept your true nature, you are definitely your father's daughter and Alathia is definitely her mother's daughter.'

Pubert interjects into the conversation, "Well, I'm genuinely happy the girls are getting closer. Now remember, don't burn the house down during your birthday party, girls."

Laughing, Alathia responds to her father, "Oh Dad, don't worry ... I promise to be in charge and look after little Bex ... no one will burn the house down ... I've organized everything."

The usual banter continues while Jill watches her youngest out of the corner of her eye. 'How quickly my daughter is moving from daughter to protege, I couldn't be prouder of her.'

Jill and Pubert excuse themselves, leaving the kids to themselves.

Alathia, nibbles on Bex's neck and whispers, "Clean the kitchen up ... I'll see you later sexy." Alathia grops her big sister's ass on the way out.

Bex moans softly, "Yes, Mistress."

"I'll be waiting in your room ... don't keep me waiting ... we have something's to discuss, pet."

Bex works around the kitchen, putting away the leftovers wiping the table, doing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen for the night. When she finally finishes, she heads to her room, but pauses outside of her own room before slowly opening the door while her thoughts wander to what fresh hell her little tormentor has planned.

Entering the room Bex sees Alathia working on her personal computer. Alathia ignores Bex, not bothering to look up, until she commands, "Present yourself, pet! I want your pussy facing me and pay close attention SLUT!"

Quickly stripping her clothes off, Bex gets on the bed, reaches back and spreads herself open. "I'm holding myself open for you, Mistress."

Alathia gently caresses Bex's ass, before she unlocks and removes the heels. She then walks back to desk to admire the wonderful view of Bex's beautiful shaved and wet pussy.

"Good girl ... I want you to listen and pay attention ... I've put a program on all your device's ... I have complete access to all your social media accounts ... remote access from my devices as well ... I'll be clearing everything you do and see from now on."

Bex holds her anger back at losing her social media accounts that's always been her life line, but manages to say a sweet, "Thank You, Mistress, I appreciate you looking out for me."

"Now, my pet ... I've also taken control of your bank account ... mom has transferred me your pay."

Gritting her teeth, Bex is slightly less sweet when she says, "Thank you, Mistress. I'm sure you'll look out for my best interest."

Getting up, Alathia strolls over to the extremely vulnerable and exposed Bex. She gently rubs her ass before shoving her fingers deep into Bex's sopping wet and lava hot pussy. Running her finger around the string that connects to her toy Alathia yanks the toy out with a plop sound from her big sister's pussy.

"Lick it clean Bex ... you'll wash it later."

Bex moves her hand from her ass.

"No ... keep yourself open ... a slut like you isn't happy unless she's on display ... showing off her slutty behavior"

Alathia reaches between Bex's butt cheeks and plays with the buttplug slowly and gently tugging on it before releasing it so she can watch Bex's hungry asshole pull it back in. She does it several times until her big sister's moans of pleasure begin to turn her on too much. Without warning, she forcefully pulls it free from her slut's ass. She is fascinated watching it gap before closing. This causes another moan of pleasure from her sister's mouth.

Bex is rolling the egg around in her mouth while holding her cheeks apart as Alathia continues staring at her winking asshole. It's causing all kinds of feelings in Bex's pussy. With the toy stuffed in her mouth, she mumbles, "Yeth ... (slurp) ... mithress ... (slurping again)."

Sucking on the toy while still holding herself open, Bex watches Alathia as she moves around the room. She hangs up the maid outfit, pulls out a child's pajama set with tinkerbell on it, and sets it on the chair.

She puts the butt plug down on Bex's nightstand and tells Bex to follow her to the bathroom. Bex gets up and follows her little sister. Walking flatfooted after being in the heels all day actually feels awkward. She is still amazed by how much taller and thicker Alathia is, and is envious of her curves. Walking behind Alathia, with her eyes still downcast, Bex can't help admiring her little sister's ass.

The view reminds Bex of how good her sister's pussy tastes. The walk to the bathroom also gives Bex time to resign herself to washing her little sister, or some other degrading activities that can only be done in the bathroom.

JP5-W1Fl-zzqq!

Running her hand lovingly along the bathtub, Alathia bemoans that she will miss this massive tub that sits two when she leaves for college. Setting the water temperature and filling it up. Alathia realizes she's been hard on her big sister so she puts some bath oils and bombs in making it nice for her pet so she can help make Bex feel better because she's done so well today. Bex watches her little sister move around the bathroom, admiring her grace.

Snapping her fingers, Alathia says, "Can't forget the bubbles."

Alathia begins taking her clothes off, setting them neatly on the counter. Bex watches, fascinated, her little sister's nude form is mesmerizing. Bex has never given free reign to her lesbian fantasies before, much less her thoughts about her beautiful little sister.

Seeing her little sister's perfectly manicured pubic hair, her taught pale body, her long black hair spilling down her back, and her big nipples on her ample breasts have Bex smitten and she loses her breath for a thoughtful, observing moment.

'Holy shit when did my little sister become so fucking hot! I'm entirely too horny. She's my sister. She's also being an ass to me. She probably wants me to clean her whole body with my tongue or something.'

Snapping her fingers in Bex's face, Alathia brings Bex out of her zoned out state. Bex blushes realizing she's even hornier from looking at a naked girl. 'Damn it, I need to get off, I've been primed all day with no release.'

Chuckling to herself, Alathia's thoughts flow freely. 'You're coming along nicely my pet.' Aloud, she says, "So ... my slut ... see this (she flaunts her body to Bex) ... is the difference between a woman ... and a child like yourself Bex! Join me in the bath."

Alathia sits in the tub and motions Bex to sit in front of her. Bex drops her eyes in defeat and shame, "Yes, Mistress." Bex is still holding her buttplug and the toy egg as they step into the tub.

"You may relax now... my slut."

Bex tries to relax while Alathia cleans off her big sister's face, bringing back Bex's natural tomboy look. 'I can't relax, I need to cum. I've been teased and tortured all day. Relax my left tit! '

Alathia gently washes Bex's back, "You can relax ... my pet ... clean your toys ... maybe that will help you relax."

Picking up a washcloth, Bex begins cleaning her toys. Surprisingly, it does help her relax. Alathia taking care of her gives Bex a comforting effect, she takes great comfort in Alathia running a washcloth over her body.