I Became My Little Sister's Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh the toys have started working huh? Excellent ... those work in tandem with your collar ... well and my phone. It's like a Fitbit on steroids it monitors your heart rate and will keep you on sexual edge all night long CUNT!"

Picking up Bex's phone, Alathia downloads some files from her secret drive. It's a special recording only for Bex, Alathia's soft sensual voice begins playing through the earbuds securely placed in Bex's ears.

<<You are a slut, you are Alathia's slut!>>

Bex struggles internally, 'I won't break to you Alathia. You bitch. I won't fucking break. You evil cunt!'

<<You live to serve your little sister Alathia! You want to make your little sister happy! You crave sex. You are addicted to sex! You crave pussy. You crave cock. You are a slut you are Alathia's slut!>>

Then it repeats over and over again in Bex's ear, a neverending loop of soft whispers, slowly, inevitably sinking into Bex's mind and subconscious.

Bex's anger boils to the surface. She glares at her little sister. If looks could kill, Alathia would be struck dead on the spot.

Catching Bex's death glare, Alathia giggles. "Oh my ... you're honestly mad at me aren't you ... oh ... that's so fucking adorable ... that fire in your eye's ... god that turns me on so much."

Alathia removes her shirt and shorts. She is standing next to her bound to the bed little sister. Slowly, she climbs onto the bed, crawling over the trembling Bex. She straddles her big sister's chest, making sure her pussy is mere inches away from Bex's face.

"Oh my pet ... this little show has me so awfully fucking horny!"

Alathia licks her fingers and begins rubbing her pussy. She plunges two fingers deep in her warm, wet snatch. With an evil grin, she collects some of her nectar on a finger. In a move of sheer malevolence and spite, Alathia rubs her finger across Bex's upper lip several times, even touching the bottom of her nose. Bex can smell nothing else but Alathia's own musky, sweet scent.

She groans into the ball gag, 'Oh fuck me, fuck me, Alathia all I can smell is your scent. God I need an orgasm.'

Bound and gagged, teased and tortured, Bex couldn't believe it could get much worse. The toys, in tandem, kick to their highest function, bringing Bex's need to climax back like a roaring lion. Wiggling her butt and grinding her legs together, Bex is trying to get herself off, to no avail. She is whimpering behind the gag, knowing full well Alathia had one. She would be begging like a bitch in heat to her little sister to get her much needed sexual release if she wasn't gagged.

Alathia, enjoying the emotions playing across her sister's eyes, keeps rubbing herself, teasing her big sister.

"Oh ... I bet you wish you could do what I'm doing ... don't you sllluuttt!"

Bex's tears, at her sexual frustrating, are enough to make her sell her soul for sexual release. A myriad of thoughts slam into the shores like waves crashing the rocky shores.

'Maybe that's what my little sister wants, maybe she wants my soul.'

Alathia, feeling a new sexual high, seriously begins to masterbate in her big sisters face. She is plunging her fingers deep into her cunt, stirring her honey pot up, and showing her perfectly manicured pussy to her big sister. Alathia revels in the power and control she is demonstrating over her big sister.

Bex, feeling her release so close, is focusing on getting that last little bit she needs. She feels the toys pushing her to her orgasm. Then the toys shut off, leaving her in absolute sexual frustration. She screams the most pitiful of screams into her gag. She is about to break down into tears, and her whales of despair sound like a muffled little mewling sound.

Riding her own orgasm to its climax Althia is looking down at her big sister.

"Pitiful!"

The single venomous word hits Bex hard. It hits over her sister's words playing in the earbuds; this solitary word cuts deep in Bex's psyche. Alathia dismounts her big sister, noticing a wet spot on her big sister's chest. Leaning down, Alathia laps the wet spot off Bex's chest, giving her nipples another sharp tug and twist, causing another muffled scream behind the ball gag.

"Night Bex ... I hope you enjoy your night you horny slut."

Alathia waves bye to her big sister. Laying, still bound, sexually frustrated, and with what's quickly becoming her new mantra playing over and over in her ears, Bex attempts to get some sleep. Bex is a drooling mass of raw sexual frustration and the off and on cycling of the toys ensures it's gonna be a long long night indeed.

To be continued ...