I Became My Little Sister's Bitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bex perks up to the inclusion of the we in her sister's comments. "You're gonna help me cook, Mistress?"

"Yes pet, I'm going to help you cook. It was incredibly unfair to expect a Michelin-quality chef overnight. How about omelets for breakfast?" Alathia knows it's always been one of her big sister's favorite breakfasts.

Bex's eyes light up with her smile, and the prospect of cooking with Alathia sounds fun. "Yes, Mistress."

Taking her new submissive big sister by the arm, Alathia escorts Bex to the kitchen. Alathia kisses Bex gently on the cheek. "I'm so proud of your progress, my personal fuck-toy. I'm gonna do some truly kinky shit to you in the kitchen, slut."

Bex blushes at the promises of her little sister doing some kinky shit to her, and her leaking pussy wants that very thing to happen. An involuntary moan slips past Bex's painted lips. "Yes, Mistress," to her little sister. The sisters enter the kitchen together. Bex begins gathering the necessary ingredients under Alathia's watch.

"Mistress Alathia, can we make some hash browns, too?"

"Definitely, pet. We will have to make frozen ones. We don't have time to make them from scratch."

Beaming that her little sister thinks it's a good idea to add hashbrowns, Bex says, "Oh okay, Mistress." The two girls work together like siblings do, making breakfast for the family. Taking Alathia's direction well, Bex gets lost in her tasks, when she suddenly feels Alathia's hands begin massaging her shoulders, and nibbling her big sister's neck. Bex gasps, as her breath escapes, "Oh Mistress, that feels so good."

Alathia runs her fingers down Bex's back, coming to her cute ass. Alathia begins cupping Bex's ass. Bex feels Alathia's finger pierce her sensitive ass, drawing out a salacious moan from Bex's lips.

"Oh Mistress," Bex wiggles her ass towards Alathia, tempting her little sister to play more with it, to take her in all ways she wants.

Working her finger in and out of Bex's ass, doing it gently because working dry is a talent, Alathia whispers to Bex, "Wanna suck my ass-coveed finger, my slut?"

Moaning, "Yes, Mistress."

Alathia gives her finger to Bex who, like a slut lost in her primal passion, begins sucking it like it's a cock, rolling her tongue around the probing finger, making sure to have it nice and wet for her mistress to use on her. Slowly pulling Bex's bear-print panties down to her thighs, Alathia pushes her over the counter, and again begins violating Bex's rosebud.

Feeling her little sister violating her ass, in the family kitchen, wearing such ridiculous attire with her panties around her thighs, has caused the dam holding back the wetness of Bex's pussy to break; letting her excitement flow. Bex is moaning again, as Alathia presents her fingers back to her big sister's mouth. Bex suckles on them again, getting them wet again for her sister to probe her ass.

Alathia slips her finger deep back into Bex's ass. The sliding in of two fingers deep into her pussy, begins bringing the salacious noises Bex makes when she's really wound up.

Jill, hearing the sounds of breakfast being prepared, begins to rise for the day, wondering what her two deviants have been up to in the early hours of the morning. Jill sees her office clothes hanging where she left them the night before.

Pubert, still asleep, has yet to stir.

Seeing the crotchless panties, and remembering Chris's request for her to wear them today, she slips them on. Next, is her purple garter belt, then slipping her lavender stockings on, clipping them in place. Jill pulls on the matching purple bra that goes with this set. Next, is her wine-red-colored skirt. It's a difficult color to pull off, but her darker hair and bright eyes really make the color pop. To offset the dark red, is a black blouse with dark-red buttons matching the skirt and jacket. Lastly, are her power heels, she always rocks five-inch heels. It's just the right height to give that power look, and not the streetwalker look. Doing her makeup in her professional style and her work jewelry, complete her outfit. She grabs her purse, exiting the bedroom.

Approaching the kitchen, Jill stops at what sounds like someone behaving naughty in the kitchen, and decides to slip into the office. It has a perfect view of the kitchen and one can sneak into it without being seen. Peeking through the crack in the door, she can see Alathia with her fingers knuckle deep in her big sister's holes.

Biting her lip in a jealous pout, "Oh my, Alathia. Bending Bex over the counter and penetrating your older sister!"

Jill's internal thoughts continue, when unconsciously, the matriarch of the family's hand moves under her pencil skirt; thanking Chris for his request of crotchless panties today, making it easier for her to touch her perfectly groomed snatch. Slipping a finger between her very puffy pussy lips, Jill bites her lower lip, stifling her moans, watching her own daughters fall further into debauchery with one another.

"Alathia, you kinky bitch, making your older sister do ass-to-mouth, you are your mother's daughter," she groans softly, watching intently, as her two daughters continue to cook.

Alathia spreads Bex's cheeks apart, lapping her ass. Rimming her big sister's ass, Alathia plunges her tongue deep into her sister's rectum, flicking it around drawing some of the cutest moans Bex has made yet.

Grinning, "God damn, Alathia. I want that tongue up my ass, too. But you two should be quieter. Pubert should be stirring soon."

"Oh Mistress, I can't believe you eat ass....uh, my that feels amazing, Mistress."

Alathia, knowing Bex is having fun with her, gives a full hand slap to her ass causing Bex to yelp.

"Cheeky bitch, but that was kinda adorable!" Returning to giving Bex's cute little anus more attention.

She slips a finger deep into Bex's hot little slit, feeling for her sweet spot. Alathia's a pro at finding that pussy sweet spot, working her fingers in and out.

The sloshing sound is driving Jill's own climax, like a runaway bullet train speeding down the track. Using her hand to muffle her own moans of pleasure, hearing her eldest daughter's pussy being fucked is causing Jill's own sex to really begin to flow.

Biting her lip Jill stifles her moans, watching the most inappropriate scene happening in the kitchen. "Fuck, I should have planned this better, I'd have brought my personal toy." Unable to resist, Jill gives her pussy a little slap making sure. She hits her clit firmly, but not too loud as to draw her offspring's attention.

Alathia begins working her fingers deeply and with a steady rhythm into Bex's hot tight pussy. It sends off Bex like a giant rocket into orbit, drawing her climax to almost within her grasp. When suddenly, Alathia stops all attention to Bex's pussy. Looking completely dejected and sexually frustrated, Bex slowly turns around; taking in the sight of her little sister sitting on the kitchen table where Bex eats. Alathia's legs are spread open, her pussy glistening and her big sister's breakfast under it, is a sight Bex can't comprehend is happening.

Picking up Bex's omelet, and placing it on her pussy, "Breakfast is served, slut. Come get it!" Althea motions for Bex to dive in and eat her breakfast, "Watch the teeth, you slutty bitch."

Licking her lips, Bex grins, "Yes, Mistress." Approaching her sister, Bex's sexual desires are redlining. Lost in her female pleasure, Bex begins licking and nibbling her omelet off of her little sister's pussy, mixing her sister's pussy juice and the omelet.

Jill's eyes go wide; seeing her daughters desecrating the family table is an amazing sight. "My oh my, Alathia, you little slut. Look at you degrading your big sister like that, making your pussy nectar the special seasoning on the omelet."

Tossing her head back and cupping her tits, Alathia moans. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. Lick my ass, lick my ass. Lick me all fucking over, slut!"

Hungry, horny and lost completely to her own depraved sexual desires, Bex is eating Alathia out as her morning breakfast, with a side of ass licking. The intoxicating smell of Alathia's nectar mixing with her food, should be revolting, but it's not; it's driving a fire that's tearing through her body like a raging inferno. Bringing her little sister to a very strong climax. Catching her breath, "God, I think I've got cheese up my ass. We better hurry up and get the food on the table. Mom has to be up soon."

Moving quickly, Bex pulls her panties up, as the girls rush to get the rest of breakfast plated and served.

Jill sees an opportunity to mess with her deviant offspring a little; now that the sex show has come to its inevitable climax. "Hello girls, my breakfast smells so good!"

Their mother's voice has the girls frozen in place. Ever the quick thinker, Alathia takes control of the conversation. "I know, mother. After Bex's disastrous effort yesterday, I decided to help Bexbex out."

Grinning, Jill picks up the Alathia seasoned omelet. "Oh, don't worry. I'll just take the one on the table." Both girls simultaneously yell, "No, um, that's Bex's! It's got special protein powder in it for her diet restrictions."

Jill is laughing internally at the anxious looks on her progeny's faces. "Oh, okay. I'll just wait for you to serve me then. I must say, I do want mine seasoned like Bex's. It smells delicious!" She takes her place at the head of the table.

Now it's Alathia's turn to blush, turning away from Jill, and rushing to set the last plates for morning breakfast.

Everyone turns around, hearing Pubert enter the kitchen, joining the girls around the dining table.

"So Alathia, do you think Bex will stick to this new life choice of being the family maid and following your guidance," Jill asks, smirking at Alathia.

Returning her smile, Alathia sweetly replies, "Oh absolutely, mother. She's decided to donate all her old and inappropriate clothing to charity, and replace her wardrobe with the proper attire of a lady."

With a flash of brilliance that lights up Jill's eyes, she's had a brilliant plan come to her. "Well, your father and I have been having trouble finding the perfect gift for Bex's birthday gift. So this sounds perfect. I'll give you my credit card and you can get our maid a whole new wardrobe. Now Alathia, it's your responsibility to buy Bex only appropriate attire."

Bex having her little sister and her mother talking about her, and not to her, seems to cement Bex's place in the family-- that she is, indeed, the housemaid. "Well, mom thinks it's a great idea that Alathia picks my wardrobe out. And dad is just a useless lump not standing up to either one of my tormentors."

Pubert adds to the conversation, "Giving away your clothes, if done properly, can look great on college applications."

Alathia responds to her father, "Very true, father. I've got it covered, father."

"I know you do, my little storm cloud," addressing Alathia. Pubert turns his attention to Bex, "Well, my little sunshine, are you enjoying your new role? I must say I love this new dress style. Having a live-in maid makes us look more prestigious than we are to guests."

Replying to Pubert, Bex sighs, "Yes Daddy, I'm learning a lot about myself. Everyday is a new revelation." Internally, "Yeah, I'm a degenerate sex fiend that's like a crack addict searching for her next fix." Her pussy still aches for its release, but she's very grateful Alathia hasn't shoved that fucking egg toy in her again.

Breakfast finishes with little more than the simplest of chats, and reminders of the house party rules for the upcoming weekend.

Pubert and Jill rush off to work, leaving the daughters to their day's activities.

Alathia slips behind Bex pushing her over the table. With a little squeak, Bex stays in place, feeling her little sister flipping her skirt up. "Holy shit, slut, mom almost caught me tongue deep in your ass, hahaha."

Blushing, Bex replies, "Yes, Mistress, mom almost caught you licking my ass and fingering me in the kitchen."

Slowly pulling down Bex's panties, revealing her perfectly peached-shaped ass, Alathia can't help but give the heart-shaped bottom a few squeezes, drawing a few giggles from her big sister's painted-pink lips.

Bex feels a finger, loaded with vaseline, probe her ass forcefully; no caressing, no gentleness, just a piston-like motion causes a cry of pain from Bex. Whimpering, Bex fights back her tears as Alathia mercilessly fingers Bex's unprotected anus, getting her anus lubed up. P

"Spread yourself open, slut. I've got to put this buttplug up your ass!"

Holding back her tears, Bex whimpers, "Yes, Mistress." Spreading her cheeks, Bex holds herself open, while her little sister shoves the buttplug up her well-lubed ass.

A few days ago, she'd never even had a finger in her ass; now she's got a locking buttplug up her ass, and she's becoming more and more comfortable as time passes by. Hearing the click sound, the plug expands, locking it in her ass. With a few beeps, the toy is now synced to Bex's collar, and by proxy, to Alathia's phone. The whole process causes Bex to moan like a first-rate porn star. Feeling Alathia take her panties off her, gives Bex an exhilarating feeling, knowing that her little sister will have complete access to her most-intimate parts.

Turning around, Bex curtsies, "Thank you, Mistress." Then, the patting of her head by her little sister; the positive affirmation brings a smile to Bex's lips.

"Finish cleaning the kitchen. I've got some things to do before we leave. When I get back, we've got errands to run."

Curtsying, "Yes, Mistress."

Bex returns to finish cleaning the kitchen, when suddenly, the buttplug begins vibrating bringing Bex to her knees. The vibrating toy rockets Bex's sexual frustration to another level, causing her to moan uncontrollably. Whimpering on her knees, Bex fights the overwhelming urge to ram her fingers deep into her pussy and have the biggest orgasm of her life. Catching her breath, Bex gets back to her feet to finish cleaning up the kitchen.

Entering her room, Althia pulls her shirt and jeans off, grabbing the summer dress she'd set out the night before. It's a black dress, trimmed in purple, with a bow that tightens around her waist; she pulls up her purple thigh-highs with black bows, and dons a purple choker. Alathia touches up her makeup, before grabbing her purse ready for the day. "This is going to be a fun day and you, my dear sister, will be mine after today, forever."

Bex catches sight of Alathia entering the kitchen, dressed to the nines, looking like a woman in her mid-twenties, not like the teenager she really is. And not wearing some juvenile maid outfit that she's being forced to wear.

The back of Alathia's jeep is loaded with all the clothes of Bex's former life. The black and purple convertible jeep has the word 'Maleficent' scrawled on the hood. It was a gift from her mother for keeping a four-point-zero average for school, and for getting her driver's license, which Bex, herself, has been slacking off getting. The jeep was completely custom; color and rims reflecting Alathia's personal style of black and purple.

As both girls hop into the jeep, Alathia turns her attention to Bex. "So, my slut, here are the road rules. If someone asks you to flash them, you will and then apologize for your lack of boobs. You'll raise your skirt above your waist and play with yourself the whole trip and don't climax."

Turning a new shade of red, "Yes, Mistress," then lifting her skirt to put her pussy on display. It's framed by two white stocking-clad legs with pink little bows, making it a very picturesque look. Finally getting to rest her high-heeled feet, Bex enjoys the momentary reprieve.

Slowly, Bex's hand begins rubbing her pussy when the plug begins to vibrate, and she begins moaning at the pleasure that's rolling through her body. Driving to the donation center, Alathia seems to be taking a longer route through high-traffic areas. A big rig sees Bex wide legged and her pussy on display, and hollers at Bex, since the convertible top is down on the jeep. Bex gives Alathia a pleading look to let her pull her skirt down.

"You know what to do, slut. Give the man a show."

Slipping her top down, Bex begins pinching her nipples, while continuing to play with her very hairless cunt. The truck driver stares, watching Bex's impromptu show. Subconsciously, Bex begins getting lost in the sweeping river of her own sexual pleasure, as the wetness between her legs grows. With the plug that Alathia stuffed up her ass and pinching her erect nipples for a random stranger driving a big rig, Bex's breathing becomes shallow and quick, she attempts to fight back her rising climax. In a stuttering whimpering tone, "Mistress, may I please stop. I'm so close, may I please stop."

"No, slut. Keep going. Your new friend is enjoying the show... and you'll regret it, if you cum!"

"Yes, Mistress," Bex whimpers, her body trembling, while holding back the tsunami of pleasure that's crashing against her wet pussy.

"You may stop now, slut!"

Gasping, Bex stops, finally having the courage to look over to the trucker who has a look of pure animalistic lust that shows he would do some very bad things to her and never even care.

"How about I pull over and let that big bad trucker bend you over and rail you."

Wide eyed and gasping, "Please, no, Mistress, he looks like he'd hurt me, Mistress."

Grinning evilly, "No, my pet slut. I won't throw you to the wolves just yet, pet."

Letting out a held breath, relief washes over Bex in conjunction with her buttplug shutting off.

Pulling up to CCs boutique, Alathia parks. Exiting the jeep, Alathia notices the wet spot on her custom, purple-and-black leather seats. Pointing to the spot, Alathia sneers, "You'll need to lick your snail tail up, slut. That's unacceptable to do to my custom leather seats. I don't want your pussy smell in my seats!"

Seeing the little wet spot her own excitement left behind, Bex tries to squat so she can keep some modesty while licking the seat clean.

Watching her big sister's compliance, Althea speaks up, "Bex, no, you need to bend at the waist and clean the seats; slut, that's how you properly clean."

Gritting her teeth, "Yes, Mistress." Bex stands up, bending at the waist, and is flashing her pussy and buttplug to any passersby on the sidewalk. Bex's tongue hits the leather. It's an interesting sensation tasting her own nectar and the texture of the fine leather. What Bex has failed to realize is that her dress and stockings make it look like her buttplug is the center part of a flower, and a growing group of teenage boys is now snapping pictures and pointing.

Finally noticing she's attracted an audience, she quickly stands up; turning red, Bex hears a clapping from Alathia.

"Hahaha, you did an amazing job, slut. Look, you have a fan club." Giving Bex a kiss on the lips, "Let's get inside, we have a lot to do here."

"Yes, Mistress." Bex is very much ready to leave the parking lot and flee to the safety of the store. Pushing the door open to the very loud and offbeat boutique, Bex is suddenly bombarded with what she can only describe as being 'sissy fashions' and 'very little girl clothes', with lots and lots of maid uniforms, plus other costumes.

A striking beauty with black hair and blonde front streaks, bounds in curtsying, and with a lisp, greets Alathia and Bex to the shop. "How can I serve you, Mistress Alathia?"

Bex is caught off guard, that this new girl knows that Alathia is a mistress, before Bex catches sight of a familiar maid outfit hanging. It's just like the one she's wearing. Putting the pieces together, Bex has a deep moment. "This is where Alathia got her fucking maid outfits from!"

Addressing Stephanie as if she was nothing to her, Alathia instructs Steph that she has donations in the back of the jeep. "They are for Lyn. Bring them in."