I Became My Little Sister's Bitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which causes Lynda to clap, "Yes, yes, my slut. Sing for me. God, I'm so fucking in love with your lovely song, slut." Caressing the suspended cunt, Lynda admires her handiwork. She desperately wants to push this little bitch further, but she fears she may bring the wrath of Alathia down on herself, and that just won't do. With Bex properly secured, Lynda sets a timer on her phone and exits back to the employee lounge.

Seeing Stephanie hard at work, licking Alathia's pussy, Lynda watches her personal sissy slave pressuring Alathia. "I can't say I've ever been jealous of Steph, but seeing her get to lick Thia like that, makes me envious."

Hearing Lynda's return draws Alathia's attention from her phone, back to Lynda. "Oh Lynda, you're back. You didn't go too far with my slut Bex, now, did you."

Covering a sheepish grin, "I may have gone a tad overboard. But can you really blame me? That little slut had the audacity to yell at me; she deserved far worse than she got!" Quickly regaining her composure.

Chuckling, "Same old Linny Lucifer. What happened to using the carrot, and not the stick?"

Huffing at Alathia,"She deserved the stick, and she was built for the pleasure of pain. Her cries were the most blissful music I've heard since my Stephanie stopped singing for me."

Taking Steph by the head, Alathia pushes her away from her pussy. Seeing her nectar now splashed across Steph's face brings a smile to Thia's face. She gives Steph a gentle kiss on the lips, causing the cutest gasp and Steph to turn a cute pink color in surprise; the sound is adorable, leaving Steph's pink-stained lips.

Taking Steph's chin in her fingers, looking her in the eyes. "I'm going to give you an orgasm, Steph."

Steph hasn't been allowed release in so long, it's almost a distant memory of the feeling. In a frightened, mousey, hopeful tone, "Really, Mistress?"

Gently stroking the sissy cheek Alathia coos, "Yes, but there is a price to pay, my special girl."

Steph bespelled by Alathia's charm, "What do you want of me, Mistress Alathia?"

Alathia's grin grows, knowing she's got Steph right where she wants her. "It's simple. I want your submission to me-- your complete and total submission. Even that little bit you've kept for yourself, away from Lynda. I want it all, Steph."

Steph looked down, feeling the weight of her decision weighing down on her. "I'll do that for you, Mistress. All I have is yours, Mistress."

Alathia grinning, "This is how you use the carrot and not the stick. See, I have Steph's complete and utter obedience; now, don't I, my pretty, sissy girl."

In a lustful voice, sissy moans, "Yes, Mistress."

"Turn around and lift your skirt, my sissy girl."

Rushing in a way Lynda's never seen; at a level of enthusiasm from Steph that she has never shown in her entire time being Lynda's personal sissy slave. Steph lifts her skirt, slipping her panties down to her thighs. The chastity cage that holds Steph's cock is the size of a shot glass. At this point, Steph's cock has become completely useless. Grabbing the tube of lube from the table, Alathia begins spreading a generous amount of lube on her fingers, working it deeply in Steph's ass, gently working her fingers in her anus, massaging her taint, drawing the cutest, most vulnerable sounds from Steph's lips.

Lynda becomes increasingly annoyed, that it seems Alathia's method has some merit. Slowly caressing Steph's ass, her skin after years of lotions and treatment is the softest she's ever felt. "Lynda, while you get my order, I'll need all of Stephanie's skin treatments, too; for Bex, of course."

Lynda makes a mental note to add the lotions and potions to Alathia's order.

Alathia slips two fingers deep into Steph's ass, making Steph lose control, compelling her to make the cutest squeaking sounds, forcing her to cover her mouth, blushing.

Lynda glares in Steph's direction. "Well, I see where your allegiance lies, Steph! Et tu Brutus!"

Placing a free hand under Steph's cock, Alathia milks Steph's prostate causing ropes of cum to shoot from her bound cock like a geyser, with the force like from a fire hose. Alathia collects Steph's femboy milk from a blushing Steph, who is gasping and moaning her gratitude for the most intense orgasm she's ever experienced.

"Not quite yet, sissy Steph. You have some cleaning up to do, you sexy, little slut!" Raising her cupped hand to Stephanie's lips, as she hungrily drinks down her femboy milk, in a way Lynda's never seen from her little sissy slave.

Kissing Steph on the lips, rolling her tongue, tasting the femboy milk in her mouth, Alathia strokes Stephanie's hair. "You did so well for me, Stephanie. Can you load Bex's clothing order into my jeep, while I get my slut down from her bondage."

Turning to Lynda, licking her hand clean with a shit-eating grin. "Yes, Lynda, the stick is important, but the carrot can be so much more fun." With a mischievous wink, Alathia strolls on by Lynda, wiggling her ass seductively at Lynda, giving her a playfully teasing show.

The first unforced-real smile in years, crosses Lynda's lips. She's truly enjoying the growing friendship between Thia and herself. It's not often Lynda meets someone with a similar interest and demeanor.

Entering the dungeon, Alathia sees her sister trussed up in bondage, and suspended from the ceiling like a slutty pinata. Alathia slowly takes in Lynda's handiwork, "Well, she truly is an artist of pain."

Bex feels something pulling on the mask that's been strapped to her head, and it is removed. Blinking a few times to stop the blinding light blurring her vision, blinking to focus her vision, to finally see her little sister, her savior; she'll set her free.

Caressing Bex's face, and stroking her hair, Alathia removes the earplugs.

As the sounds come rushing back into her senses, it's a cacophony of sound crashing against her skull; it's a bit disorienting. Bex takes a moment to collect herself, with her eyes pleading to her sister to remove the gag.

The drool rolls out of her mouth like a water hose sputtering and spitting. Bex begins pleading, "I'm so sorry, Mistress. Please, Mistress, please forgive me. Please release me, Mistress!" Bex begs and pleads to her mistress, crying and sputtering.

Comforting her big sister, "I'll be freeing you from your bondage, my pet. Did you learn your place?"

Whimpering, "Yes, Mistress. Yes, please forgive me. Yes, Mistress."

"Of course, my precious pet!" Walking behind Bex, Alathia begins playing with Bex's clipped clit, causing the most lewd and salacious sounds to escape her pet's mouth. Giving the clamps a little tug makes Bex hiss in pain.

"Please, no more, Mistress, please. Will you remove whatever that is from my pussy, please."

Alathia removes the clip with the three one-ounce weights on it, causing Bex to howl in pain causing more tears to spill. The relief of having that evil contraption off her clit is almost euphoric. Next, Bex feels the pussy spreader being removed from her inner labia, causing a very pathetic yelp to escape from her lips. Alathia begins gently caressing her sister's very red and painfully battered pussy, giving it a gentle kiss. Alathia returns to face Bex, and continues to caress her big sister's pussy. "I'm so proud of you, my slut. You did so good, you made me so proud of you."

Alathia's words help calm the sexually and emotionally raw Bex, distraught at the conflicting feelings still swirling around inside her. It's as if Alathia's words are the sun breaking through the storm clouds of her mind. "I've made my mistress proud. I made Alathia proud. I'm a good girl!" Then she feels her little sister's lips crash into her own, with a kiss loaded with love and pride in her pet slut.

Giving Bex's head a few strokes, "Let me get your nipples free now." Removing both clips simultaneously causes another scream of animalistic sound to rip itself out of Bex's throat.

Gurgling in pain and with such relief, "Oh thank you, Mistress. Thank you for freeing my nipples."

Giving her nipples a loving, kiss-away-the-pain-type kiss, "Oh you're very welcome, my slut."

Gently lowering Bex to the floor, Alathia begins quickly removing the rope and any other implements that Lynda used on her poor, battered big sister slut. Gently cradling the sobbing ball of raw nerves, pain, and pleasure, Alathia begins giving her pet some reassuring words and compliments, that shows how very proud of her she is.

Alathia begins asking in a loving manner, "Did you learn your lesson, my pet?"

Sobbing into her mistress's lap, "Yes, Mistress. I'll treat everyone with the utmost proper respect Mistress. I'll never make you feel bad ever again, Mistress. I promise. Please, don't ever give me to Mistress Lynda ever again, Mistress!"

Alathia rocks her sister lovingly, so she can regain her calm, softly hums a soft song, 'In The Air Tonight' by Phil Collins. "Good girl. That's a very good girl, Bex."

Still blubbering into Alathia's lap, her little sister comforts her, waiting for the pain in her body to subside.

"Can you put your dress on, my pet?"

Sniffling, wiping away her tears, "Yes, Mistress."

Alathia hands Bex her dress, allowing her to get dressed, returning to the lounge to hear Lynda berating Steph for being a traitor and moaning like a bitch for another woman.

"Go load Thia's order in her jeep. You know, I'm gonna paddle your ass mercilessly tonight."

Steph cringes a little, "Yes, Mistress." Looking down, Steph curtsies, mincing away quickly.

Alathia chuckles, "Oh Lynda, don't hurt poor Stephanie. Why not try the carrot method." Lynda and Alathia hug, giving kisses on the cheek wishing each other good evenings.

**********

Alathia, behind the wheel of her purple and black jeep, is pulling into the parking lot of 'Devils Ink Tattoo and It's Gonna Hurt Piercing Pagoda'. The logo of the devil smoking a joint is illuminated by neon lights.

Bex taking in where she is, begins sobbing uncontrollably in the front seat between sniffles. "Mistress, please don't make me do this, please."

"Bex, look at me." Bex slowly turns to meet her mistress's gaze, to see a very sympathetic look, Alathia taking her hands in hers. "This is going to happen, you're getting piercings. I want to decorate your body to make me happy. You want to make me happy, don't you, pet?"

Sniffling, "Yes, Mistress."

"Now, Bex, I need you to be a brave girl and do what you said you'd do to keep your shirt; remember, you promised to be good."

Looking down, Bex feels the futility wash over her; the loss of more of herself and her own autonomy. Taking a deep breath, Bex exits the jeep, determined to not be beaten. "I will not lose to my little sister. I'll show her who I am!"

Alathia taking Bex's arm, guides her into the shop. With a renewed confidence, Bex plans to push through whatever sadistic thing Alathia has planned for her.

Entering the lobby of the parlor, a mohawked woman with a blue-and-green dye job sits playing a video game. The alt girl jumps up yelling, "Alllliiiii!" and grabs Alathia in a hug, kissing her lips deeply. "What brings you into my shop, Princess?" P Finally catching sight of Bex, "Is this who you mentioned? My virgin canvas I'm working on today?"

Pulling Bex forward so Triny can get a better view, Alathia replies, "Yes, Triny. This is your new canvas-- virgin skin, no tattoos, no piercings."

Bex was lost in a memory of the one time she called Alathia by the name Ali, which resulted in what the family affectionately calls the spaghetti incident. Still to this day, on a particularly hot day, you can still smell spaghetti and that was retaliation for calling her Ali. And this weird punk girl is calling Alathia, Ali and princess; both, I know, she hates. Did they kiss? I'm so confused.

Suddenly feeling a metal tongue ring playing with her tongue, causes Bex to melt into the kiss.

Trinity breaks her kiss. "Hmm, she's delicious. This one may be more delicious than you, Ali." She gives Alathia a few teasing glances and gestures her way. The kiss snaps Bex back out of her daydream and back into the moment.

Trinity, taking Bex's chin in her hand, looks into her eyes. "I'm not gonna bullshit you, this is gonna hurt like hell. Alathia has ordered a few piercings to be done today and most of them are painful as fuck. It's gonna be the most intense pain you've ever experienced. No amount of pleading, begging, whining or insults will stop me. I enjoy your pain and believe me, I'm way more sadistic than that bitch, Lynda. I get off on your pain, but you'll be healed and ready to go by this weekend. I'm a master at my craft and I have some amazing products that help expedite the healing process."

Bex is realizing her inevitable fate. "This is really gonna happen, there's no way out of this."

Alathia addresses Trinity, "Shall we begin, we have a lunch reservation later."

Grinning in a manner that one would see a shark smoking at its dinner, Trinity gives a very toothy grin looking into Bex's eyes. "Strip, slut. Now!"

Bex attempts to plead with Alathia for some privacy. "Mistress, this is the main lobby, anyone could see me naked."

Trinity making a sarcastic 'aww' sound, "The cunt is shy!" Flipping a pocket knife from somewhere hidden on her. "Say the word, Ali, and I'll cut that fucking dress right off her fucking cunt body!"

Alathia gives Trinity a stern look, that causes the manic girl to shrink a little back into herself. "Now, slut, I can't have you making a fuss over every little thing; you promised to be well behaved.

"Trinity, give this cunt a blindfold, and if she gives you any more trouble, do what you have to. You have my permission."

It's as if a switch is flipped and Trinity, grabbing a bandanna from her wrist, ties it securely around Bex's eyes. Practically yanking the dress off the very shocked and shaking Bex, it leaves the startled Bex naked in her stockings and heels, in the lobby of a very grungy tattoo parlor.

Trinity caressing of Bex's body, draws a salacious moan from Bex's pink-painted lips, as she leads her to the center of the lobby to a chair that looks like it was designed by Hellraiser's Pinhead. It's an evil-looking barber chair with leg, arm, and waist restraints. In an expert fashion, Trinity quickly secures Bex to the chair.

"I had to have Johnny move this chair in here for this, Ali. Normally, we give our clients privacy." Looking at Bex, tapping her on the nose, "She said you were such a slut, that you'd insist on being nude in the lobby. I said no way, no self-respecting woman would ever be naked, strapped to this chair, in our lobby."

Pinching Bex's cheek, "But if no self-respecting woman would be caught dead being strapped to a chair in her birthday suit, and here you are... what does that actually make you." Poking Bex's nose, Trinity smiles with a revelation. "Oh, I know. You're a cunt, nothing but a lowly, stupid cunt!"

Fighting back tears, Bex shakes her head 'no', that she is not a cunt and is a woman. Trinity, not done toying with her new cunt, jams a hand between Bex's red, puffy pussy lips, pulling her fingers out, showing Bex's wetness to the bound Reid sister. Slowly licking Bex's nectar from her hand, "Ali wasn't telling fibs, you do taste delicious!"

Bex blushes a deep red, as Trinity continues tormenting Bex, while wheeling her work, implements out. Being blindfolded, Bex can only hear the sounds of the stand being wheeled near her. It's amazing to Bex at how normal being in bondage can become. "Almost comforting!"

Trinity, looking over Bex's virgin skin, slowly caresses it, then picks up her first piercing implement, using its edge to scrape along Bex's skin. With a handful of hair, Trinity yanks Bex's head back, before giving the bound cunt her first piercing-- one through her septum, securing a loop in her nose, the ring having the word 'bovine' etched into the platinum ring.

Alathia, noticing the lettering, asks what the hoop says. Trinity, with a smirk, replies, "It says bovine on it."

Gasping simultaneously, both Reid sisters react very differently. Alathia bursts into laughter, and Bex fights back the humiliation, rushing to her shaved pussy. Alathia laughs, "You're the worst, Trinity, calling my pet a bovine. I mean it fits, but she needs bigger udders, hahaha."

Picking up the tongs, Trinity instructs Bex to stick her tongue out. Following Trinity's instructions, Bex has her tongue out; she feels the familiar prick of the syringe, as it slips through her tongue, placing the jewelry through the hole. Trinity uses little penises as the ends to the piercings. "That's two down, slut. How you feeling?"

Bex, with a swollen tongue, mumbles incoherently causing both ladies to burst into laughter. This causes more discomfort and humiliation to sink into Bex's body. Picking up a black felt-tip pen, Trinity begins marking the placement of the nipple rings, putting black dots on both sides of Bex's erect nipples. Trinity pulls on Bex's nipples hard, twisting them painfully, watching the strapped-down Bex cry out in pain.

"Owwwwwww! Please, Mistress. Please stop pulling on my poor nipples!"

Running the pen down Bex's stomach, Trinity begins using the pen like a phallic object between her pussy lips. Getting her clit nice and erect, Trinity begins marking the hood of her clit. Looking at Alathia, "So, do these look right where you want them to be."

Looming over Bex's body like a predator looking at its dinner, "They look perfect, good job."

Trinity begins marking two more black spots on Bex's outer labia, then grabs her next piercing tool.

"Maybe these next piercings won't be as bad after all; the nose and tongue were relatively easy. The last couple days have been so fucked up, since I became Alathia's personal fuck-toy, maid, basically anything Alathia says I'm going to be for her. And I'm not upset about it, I'm actually feeling excited, my horniness is beginning to rise."

Feeling the buttplug lodged in her ass begin to buzz, causes Bex to squirm, and catches Trinity caught off guard.

"Ali, why is your sister's ass buzzing at me!"

Laughing, Alathia says, "She has a buttplug stuffed up her ass; it's set to keep her constantly stimulated and on edge."

"You're absolutely evil, Ali. First, you put little penis ends on your sister's tongue piercing and now she's got a sex toy jammed up her ass! You're an absolutely evil bitch!"

"Trinity, I am not. I'm merely helping Bex with her slutty nature. That's why I picked the penis caps for her piercings; a slut like her needs cock, and now she has one in her mouth at all times!"

"You're still an evil bitch, Ali. I got the nipple rings you asked for. These are absolutely wicked, Ali. They'll constantly keep her nipples in an erect state and very sensitive. It's the most unique piercing I've ever done."

Bex, again the subject of a conversation about her body, is being ignored completely; has also found out the balls on the end of her tounge piercing are attached to a cock, as well. "Fuck! Alathia, why are you so goddamn evil. Seriously? Little cocks? Fuck me! I know she's gonna embarrass the fuck out of me!" Unable to hide her embarrassment, Bex turns a shade of crimson, something akin to a tomato. Mulling over the two new piercings, did she hear earlier that her nose ring says bovine on it? "Seriously, cow? My nose ring says cow on it? Well, I can't blame Alathia for this fucking bitch!"

Alathia finally sees the nose ring up close and the lettering says bovine. "That's so funny, Trinity. 'Bovine', and you call me evil."

Trinity smiles, letting the compliment roll over her, "Well, you can flip it over after it heals; the other side is blank. I was feeling devilish. I figured you'd approve."

Taking Bex's nipple in her hand, "Hey, slut. I want you to moo for me, or I'm gonna rip your nipple off!"