I Became My Little Sister's Bitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bex begins, "Moo! Please don't hurt me, mooo! Moo!"

Both women burst into laughter, as Bex plunges deeper into her current humiliated state. "Why am I so turned on? I'm so fucking wet. I'm so fucking horny. I'd do anything these crazy bitches wanted for sexual release!"

Trinity gives Bex a kiss, caressing her cheek. "Would you moo again for me, slut."

Blushing, Bex stutters, "Moo, Mistress, moo!"

Much to the delight of Trinity, who skips off to collect the black lacquer box that contains the nipple piercings that she is going to put on Bex. Showing the contents to Alathia, "These are absolutely evil, Ali. They'll drive this little slut crazy. You see the snake wraps around her nipples; it's locked in place by two piercings in an X-formation locked in place. The snake's mouth can set rings into it, barbells well a lot, and the box will have the other attachments. This thing is evil in function and design."

Hearing how complex the piercing is causes Bex some panic. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! I think I'm leaving a wet spot in the chair, what the fuck is wrong with me!"

Alathia examining the jewelry, "So how does this work exactly, Trinity?"

"So glad you asked, Ali. The snake wraps around your sister's rather large nipples, giving them constant stimulation so they stay nice and erect. These two piercings lock it into place. Wanna help me prepare this slut for the next piercing, Ali?"

"Oh, absolutely. I do love it when you include me in your work, Trinity."

"So Ali, do you want the left nipple, or the right one?"

"I'll take the right one, Trinity."

Both girls simultaneously begin licking Bex's nipples, pulling and teasing, causing her little nubs to become erect and sensitive. Unable to contain her excitement, Bex begins moaning in pleasure and begins making sounds that would make the best porn stars proud.

"Oh Mistress, oh Mistress, that feels so fucking good!"

Bex's nipples have become erect, glistening with fresh saliva, indicating to Alathia that Bex is ready. Placing the first snake on her left nipple, Trinity pierces the nipple, locking it in place. Before Bex could fully react to the first piercings, she is assaulted with the second nipple piercing. The pain is like a lit cigarette being placed against her nipples. Bex's grunts in pain, straining against the straps she's being held down by.

Caressing Bex's cheek, Alathia comforts her pet, "You're doing so good, pet." Alathia's hand travels down to her pussy, slowly caressing her clit, drawing whimpers from her sister's mouth.

Trinity pulls a beautiful platinum bell from the box that contained the snake piercings. "This half-loop piercing comes with a bell; it's absolutely humiliating to wear. I even had it inscribed with 'tinkle-bell' like you. Get it? Right, tinkle-bell?" Trinity bursts into laughter, "Bwahaha."

"You're the worst, Trinity, but that's so embarrassing. Did you hear that Bex? Moo again if you heard the tinkle-bell comment."

Bex begins, through gritted teeth, "Moo."

Both women burst into laughter again, "Oh my god. See, Ali, that bovine nose ring is paying off so much."

Regaining her composure, Trinity begins, "This part of the piercings is going to really suck for you. It's gonna hurt like hell, too; pretty much a steel-toed boot to the pussy." Trinity pulls a lever on the side of the chair, causing the chair to recline in the lying position next. Trinity begins moving Bex's legs to swing them wide, locking them in place. This causes Bex's pussy to be spread wide open. Strutting between the wide open legs of a vulnerable Bex, Trinity finally sees the locking buttplug for the first time. "Oh shit, Ali, you weren't telling falsies. You really got a toy shoved up your big sister's ass!

"Hey, Ali. Can I... can I... um, lick your sister's pussy? It's so begging me to, Ali."

Alathia laughs, "Go ahead. She's got an amazing taste, too. Enjoy her, Trinity."

Bex thinks to herself, "Shouldn't Trinity be asking for my consent, not Alathia's, fucking bitches! And where the fuck do you buy this kinky ass shit like this fucking chair! I'm practically in the splits here, fuck this sucks! And my pussy getting wet again, and the fucking buttplug won't stop!"

All thoughts come to a stop after hearing the next conversation. "Holy shit, Alathia. If I didn't know she was your older sister, I'd say there was no way you were the younger sister. I mean her no chest and no pubic hair makes her look like a child."

Alathia snickering, replies, "I know. It's one of the things I love about her; she pulls that young-girl-slut look so well."

Bex sinks further into her chair. Hearing her body being described as a child's is just brutally beating Bex's poor self-esteem to bits.

Slipping her finger deep into Bex's love tunnel, and working her fingers in tandem, Trinity begins lapping at Bex's pussy. Bex begins grinding her pussy into Trinity's face, moaning like a top-notch porn star, while Alathia begins recording Bex's little performance. Trinity rolls her tongue, tasting Bex's nectar, "Oh shit, you weren't kidding; she's kinda amazing down here!"

Bex is still not accustomed to being talked about, and not talked to. But losing herself to the pleasure being given to her wet pussy, she moans like the cheap slut she's becoming. Trinity withdraws her face from Bex's pussy, watching as Bex attempts to hump the air; it's almost as if her pussy is moving on its own, with the sudden withdrawal of stimulation.

Grinning from ear to ear, "Oh, she's ready, Ali. This slut's pussy is practically drooling for a piercing. You wanted seven piercings on this pathetic slut's cunt, right, Ali?"

Quickly catching on to Trinity's teasing with Bex, Alathia offers, "Seven? Why so few? Couldn't we do more, say like nine, Trinity?"

Bex is visibly shaking, with the prospect of nine piercings being done to her poor pussy. Trinity can't keep her laughter contained, and bursts out laughing, "I can't keep a straight face; you're only getting three piercings-- two rings and a clit piercing. The clit has a bell on it currently, but it can be exchanged for other accessories."

Bex trembling at the thought of having a bell now hanging off her clit is mortifying, but she knows that there is no chance of getting out of this. Bex feels the lightning-like pain hit her right in the clit, causing her to lurch and scream in pain. Trinity's knowledge of having a gag ready, proves true, as she stuffs her panties into Bex's mouth, sealing the scream to a muffled whimper. Having set the piercing and bell that now adorns Bex's clit, with Bex's endorphins pumping, Trinity does the next two outer labia piercings to almost no screams or muffled whines; watching the older sister's body shake in pain and sobbing.

Trinity and Alathia begin returning the chair back to its normal position. Alathia helps by pulling off the bounds and releasing her pet from her bondage. Trinity brings a full-length mirror in front of Bex. Her body and all her most-intimate parts are throbbing and aching in pain. Alathia yanks the blindfold off, letting Bex finally see her new piercings. Seeing all of the new metal is overwhelming Bex, as she gently touches her septum piercing, finally noticing the word 'bovine' etched in the ring. Moving on, Bex sticks her tongue out, seeing the neon-green, little penis ends.

Moving along, Bex notices that the nipple rings look amazing; if they weren't on her own chest, she'd say they were beautiful. The swelling is making her erect nipples very sensitive and aching. "I hope this feeling in my nipples goes away because I'm not looking forward to twenty-four-seven erect nipples!"

Finally noticing the bell attached to her clit, "Oh my god, Alathia wasn't kidding. I've a bell hanging on my clit! A fucking bell in my clit! It says tinkle-bell on it. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Oh no, plus two more rings, fuck me."

Alathia hands Bex her dress back. "Trinity, I have to say, you do amazing work. Bex, thank Trinity for piercing you today."

Glaring in Trinity's direction, "Thank you, Mistress Trinity."

Trinity seeing Bex's anger, says, "Oh, someone's mad. Look at the anger in her eyes." Trinity moves to invade Bex's personal space; reaching down, Trinity flicks the bell, making it ring out. "Don't push your luck, little cunt. I'll take you right here, and put those new piercings through their paces, understand!"

Looking down, Bex whimpers, "Yes, Mistress Trinity."

Looking over the last little bit of piercings, she now realizes she has two platinum rings in her outer labia. Again, the rings and work are exquisite, but Bex never thought she'd get one for herself. "But here we are, I'm officially pierced and the look on my mistress Alathia's face, makes it worth it. Wait, what the fuck was that! Focus Bex, focus. Alathia is your bitch little sister, making your life hell."

Alathia takes Bex's head in her hands, planting a sensual kiss on her pet's lips. "Get dressed, pet; we have a lunch reservation to get to."

"Yes, Mistress." Bex slips on her dress and ties the big bow in the back. Taking Alathia's arm, the couple leaves Trinity to her video games and porn.

**********

_______________