I Became My Little Sister's Bitch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minx caresses Bex's cheek, as another cock is shoved deep in her mouth, fucking her throat, keeping Bex making unintelligible noises.

Bex withdrawing into herself, "Oh god, I think I've got four fingers stuffed in my ass and someone else has three in my pussy! Fuck yes, please keep it up! I'm so close! I'm so close!" The fingers leave Bex's holes gaping, begging for more attention. Bex screams into the gag around the cock still pumping into her throat. Bex begins thrashing in her bondage.

Which draws Mistress Crystal's attention. "Oh my, what was that pathetic sound! Was that you, slut?" Mistress Crystal gives Bex a gentle nudge with her spiked heel. "That's the most pathetic sound I've heard in a very long time."

Minx begins tugging on Bex's nipple piercings. "You've almost been inspected by everyone here. Think about that; every man and woman has felt your pussy and ass, you've sucked every cock in this place."

A tear rolls down Bex's cheek. "I've been used by everyone here and I hate it, but my body's betraying me, I'm craving more and more. Oh god, I need relief; this is just torture now."

Alathia walks over to her sister after the last cock has left her sister's mouth. Slipping the o-ring gag from her big sister's mouth, and stroking her big sister's cheek, Alathia kisses her sister deeply along her tongue, probing her sister's mouth. Alathia begins releasing Bex from her bondage, guiding her to a chair at the table with herself and Crystal. The chair is one of Mistress Crystal's most devious designs; the chair has two dildos to double penetrate the slave lucky, or unlucky enough, to be placed on the seat.

Guiding the very wet and ready Bex on what Mistress Crystal calls her 'love seat', Bex can't help the pleasure coursing through her pussy and ass right now. Minx sets a tablet that reads zero-point-zero-zero.

Mistress Crystal addresses Alathia, "Now the love seat is my most devious invention, Alathia. The Imperium collar your," a dismissive wave to Bex, "thing you own now will sync to the chair and won't allow it to have a sexual climax; no matter what happens, the toys will shut off."

Bex struggles to keep the surprise off her face. Her mood has gone from being happy to be getting stuffed, even if it's in public and in front of everyone. "It's taking every ounce of strength to not bounce in these toys to get the satisfaction of a climax that's been building for over twenty-four hours."

Minx and Felix take a spot behind Mistress Crystal, noticing the approaching waitress, who is absolutely shell shocked at the events she's witnessed on her first day of work at Subjugation Bistro. The poor waitress with a name tag reading 'Mindy' seems to be bringing food for the trio, now sitting at the table.

Bex seeing the food, can't help but get excited at the smell of steaks coming from the approaching waitress, only to have her hopes smashed against a mountain like a porcelain egg hitting the floor. When Mindy sets a beautiful steak in front of Alathia and a very yummy looking salmon dish in front of Mistress Crystal, only to see a salad with some very tiny pieces of grilled chicken.

Bex's shoulders slump and her body language is that of someone completely dejected at the meal being served. Mistress Crystal catches the dejected look on Bex's face. "Oh, slut, you look so dejected. What's wrong with your meal?"

Knowing this is a trap, she needs to be grateful for her salad. "Oh no, Mistress Crystal, it's perfect, thank you for asking."

Mindy stutters to ask if the table needs anything. Mistress Crystal begins conversing with, "Mindy, is it your first day working for Subjugation?"

Stuttering, Mindy responds, "Yeah, I mean, yes, mistress Mistress. Sorry, Mistress. I was told it was a unique place and I would see sexual acts, but I didn't know it was going to be a live show...I think I may...may be in over my head."

Mistress Crystal pulls Mindy into her arms. "It's okay, Mindy. You don't have to stay, I'm sure we could find a better position for you."

Mindy, feeling the intoxicating charm of Mistress Crystal beginning to wash over her body. "Um, Mistress, may I ask a question?"

Smiling, Mistress Crystal responds, "Absolutely. What is your question, Mindy?"

Pointing at Bex, "I saw her get washed and prepped in front of everyone, then she was tied up, and forced to sucked so many cocks; does she actually enjoy this, or is she being forced?"

Alathia grins, seeing an opportunity to really put the screws to her big sister's psyche. "You should ask the slut, I mean you should ask Bex what she thinks?"

Suspiciously, Mindy turns her focus on Bex, sitting on the love seat, with both pussy and ass stuffed and the toys going off periodically, as patrons donate money to control the toys' speed and intensity controls; the tablet shows the growing totals. Mindy takes a deep breath, "Are you okay with being treated this way?"

Bex looking down, mumbles a 'yes'. Hoping it's enough to placate this bleeding-heart bitch's feelings. 'Cause Bex knows all she's doing is making it worse for herself

Mindy replies, "Yeah, that sounded like you were on with it."

Mistress Crystal and Alathia both snap glaring looks at Bex. The older sibling of the Reid family knows what her mistress wants of her. "I am. I'm a slut. If I didn't have my loving mistress and her friend looking out for me, I'd be a raging slut fucking everything and everyone. Even now, I want to lick your pussy so bad, it's driving me crazy!"

"Fuck. Fuck you, Alathia, and your bitch friend! Now you're making me admit I enjoy this, and that I'm a mindless slut who only thinks with her pussy!!!"

She looks at her younger sister, and sees that Alathia can hardly hide the mocking smile because of her big sister's forced confession.

Mistress Crystal, always the spider trying to engage new victims in her sordid sexual webs, seizes the opportunity to press Mindy. "Wow, Mindy did you hear that. Bex just bared her soul...well maybe her pussy to you. Would you, maybe, be interested in letting the slut service you, here, on the table?"

Mindy, completely shocked at Bex's declaration, is caught off guard. In that moment, weakness and indecision is all the opening Mistress Crystal needs to push the idea of Mindy using the slut's face like a fuck-toy for all to watch and enjoy. With Mistress Crystal pushing Mindy into the idea, Minx and Felix begin slowly helping Mindy out of her pants and panties, leaving her naked from the waist down, almost high from the overwhelming desire to use the pathetic slut sitting in a chair being double penetrated.

Anger just boils up deep from within her body. As Mindy plops her pussy right over Bex's lunch. "LICK ME NOW, SLUT, AND DON'T STOP 'TIL I CUM!"

Bex timidly begins lightly licking when Mindy, unhappy with her enthusiasm, wraps her legs around Bex's head, and suddenly begins humping Bex's face, grinding her pussy into Bex's open mouth, smashing her pussy into Bex's tongue; causing some sudden little moans of 'yes, yes, yes,' begin slipping out of Mindy's lips.

Bex feels her face being smashed into this waitress' pussy, coating her face in Mindy's slick pussy nectar. Bex wraps her arms around Mindy's thighs, licking furiously. "I can't lie to myself. I really enjoy licking pussy so much and Mindy is kinda cute. I wonder if Mistress is watching me, is she proud of her slut! Oh! Shit! What the Fuck! BEX! Get your shit together, focus breathe, don't let your cunt-of-a-little-sister win, breathe."

The toys begin buzzing again, causing Bex to begin moving up and down on the love seat drawing such delicious moans to be muffled in Mindy's crotch, while she is still grinding her pussy into Bex's face. Alathia begins eating her steak, making small talk with Mistress Crystal. "You truly have found a diamond in the rough, Alathia. Your sister's a rare treasure with so much latent potential. I'm actually a little jealous, you'll need to keep a tight leash on this slut; she may wander into someone else's stable and become theirs."

Taking a bite of her steak, "I'm not worried. I've got big plans for big sister slut; her party's going to be simply humiliating to her. The new levels of depravity she will be subjected to, are some of my most devilish ideas."

Mistress Crystal eating her own meal, "Well, the arrangements you've booked with me are ready, so no worries on that end." Tapping Mindy to get her attention, Mistress Crystal asks, "Oh Mindy, are you enjoying this slut's tongue licking your hot little box?"

Mindy, in a breathy, slutty-sounding voice, "Oh my god, she's got a golden tongue... I'm so close... I'm so close... Ahhhhhh!" Mindy squirts a geyser into Bex's face, coating it in ejaculate, and then dripping on her lunch, kind of a house special salad dressing.

Both Alathia and Crystal are both surprised and amused at the sudden geyser exploding in Bex's face. Both are open-mouthed agape, that the diminutive waitress had a full-blown ejaculating orgasm from being eaten out in public.

Mistress Crystal regaining her composure, "Seems like Mindy, here, has some latent talent herself." P

With an efficiency that seems they've done this countless times Minx and Felix help Mindy off the table escorting her to a backroom to rest and regain her composure.

Bex, still dripping ejaculate off her face, slowly reaches for a napkin.

Alathia stops her sister's hand, giving her a fork. "You need to eat your lunch now, slut!"

Slowly nodding, Bex takes the fork, and looks down at her lunch, which is now covered in female squirting remnants; knowing she has to eat it, as the punishment for disobeying her mistress here, would be costly. "Did I just get cummed on? Did I call my little sister my mistress? I'm not okay! I'm losing myself to this new sexual high of being completely debased and humiliated and I want more! NO! NO! NO! Breathe, you will not give up! Give, bend, do not break, Bex! Do not break for this bitch!"

Regaining a sliver of herself, Bex begins enjoying her meal much to the rising totals of the screen before her, and during her zoning out, the toys have stopped vibrating, letting her body simmer back down from its hyper-aroused state. "Don't think about it, Bex. Just eat it. It's not that bad, it's actually kinda yummy. I wish it was Alathia's. Oh fuck, did that thought creep in my brain? Shit, shit, shit!"

Bex powers through the soggy salad and chicken, noticing the two wrapped gifts sitting on the spare chair. Alathia, catching Bex's eyes on the gift, remarks to Bex that their gifts are from Mistress Crystal, Minx and Felix for her birthday party this weekend.

Crystal picking up the tablet, looks at the new total. "My oh my, looks like your meal's free today, Alathia, Your little slut set a new first-timer single-day record of three grand in earnings, smashing the previous top total of twenty-two-hundred dollars."

Bex, hearing her sexual exploits have earned three grand in cash, thought to herself, "Holy shit, I made three thousand dollars. Alathia is never gonna let me see a dollar of that money."

Minx returns to the table with a serving tray, a USB thumbstick, a piece of cake with a candle and what looks like a vanilla milkshake with whipped cream. Mistress Crystal addresses the quizzical look from Bex. Addressing the restaurant patrons, "Here at the Subjugation Bistro, we take pride in our lifestyle and our choices, and we would like to welcome Mistress Alathia, the youngest mistress to ever join our club. And her faithful slut, Bex, who has been accepted as a slave to her Mistress Alathia. The slut also scored the highest on inspection and her first time on the market. Let's give them a round of applause!"

Clapping, giving the applause to the Reid sisters, Mistress Crystal continues speaking. "As it's also Bex's birthday this past Monday, here is her birthday cake and milkshake and, of course, we must do the Subjugation tradition of a slave's birthday, it's only right for our newest member to participate!"

Bex, confused about what tradition Mistress Crystal is talking about, quickly loses that thought at the smell and sight of an amazing chocolate cake and milkshake.

Bex looks to Alathia for permission to dig into the cake. It's the first sugar and junk food Bex has been allowed in three days, and for a sugar addict like Bex, it's been like a junkie detoxing. Grabbing her fork, Bex digs into the cake. "Chocolate, oh my god, yes!" Bex taking another big bite of the German chocolate cake, her absolute favorite.

Bex reaches out to grab the milkshake with a spoon in hand, taking a big spoon of whipped cream. "Oh yeah, now that's perfect whipped cream." Taking another spoonful, Bex tastes something different. It's not ice cream. "This isn't ice cream, it reminds me of when I blew Teddy. OH SHIT! IT'S CUM! THE CUP'S FULL OF CUM!" Slowly, Bex pushes the cup away, returning to her chocolate cake. Catching Alathia's scornful look, Bex's stomach sinks, that this giant cup of cum is going to be in her tummy. With a shaking hand, Bex grips the cup, slowly bringing it to her mouth.

Mistress Crystal grinning, "That's the house special. Every man here has contributed to making that special for you, slut."

Bex holding her face firm in her mind, "Fuck, why does that turn me on; the fact I'm drinking nameless, faceless men's cum is causing my pussy to go into overdrive!"

Ignoring Bex attempting to finish the cumshake, the two friends are talking about the birthday plans. Bex finishes the cumshake with a sad grimace on her face; her breath now has the smell of cum on it. Alathia gives her big sister a kiss on the cheek, stroking her big sister's hair. "I'm so proud of you, Bex; you've been so good. Unfortunately, the Subjugation Bistro has a birthday tradition where every patron here gets to give your cute tushy a swat with the birthday paddle."

Bex hearing her impending battered ass her lip begins quivering, "Please Mistress, I've been so good, please don't spank me again."

"Bex, behave. If you throw a fuss, it'll be so much worse if you don't!" Alathia snarls at Bex.

Whimpering, "Yes, Mistress." Bex's eyes are cast down; she's been spanked twice and both times she's really enjoyed the stinging sensation on her ass cheeks; it's a tingle in her twat. The wetness gathering around the toy that's in her sopping pussy is twitching in anticipation of being paddled in front of an audience. "God why does the thought of being bent over and paddled get me so hot and bothered. It fucking hurts and yet, it makes me feel so fucking good and dirty. Oh god, I'm a fucking pervert. Alathia is right, I'm nothing more than a sex-crazed slut! God dammit, Bex, focus. Breathe; leaf in the wind; don't let this excite you; be the boring lump no one wants."

Minx and Felix rejoin Mistress Crystal in getting Bex prepared. Lifting the slut off her toys, Bex's pussy leaves a trail of pussy slime on the seat and toys. Minx catching sight of Bex's snail trial. "Look, Felix, the slut left a snail trail on the toys and seat!"

Felix taking Bex's hand, securing it to the table, he takes a look, laughing. "Holy shit, I've never seen such a slime trail before," patting Bex's head, "you're a top-tier slut, Bex!" She's essentially handcuffed to the table ass out, framed by her very frilly dress, making it an irresistible target for anyone to smack. After a quick count, it's determined Bex only has two strikes per person with a paddle, or they can trade the one paddle swat for two by hand, so it could be any number from ten to twenty swats.

The first of the lucky ten approaches, she's a teenager around nineteen, if Bex had to guess. Honestly, she looks familiar but Bex's panicky mind can't actually focus on anything other than the terror of being beaten that's about to occur. Losing sight of her, she feels the well-manicured hands caressing her ass, eliciting a lewd slutty sound. The mistress makes an enquiry to Alathia, who seems to be okay with whatever the mistress has requested.

Bex suddenly feels a gentle touch caressing her delicate rear end; the fingertips dance along Bex's cute derriere. Bex can't help but wiggle at the attention, with whimpers escaping her lips. It's like her body moves on its own desires, now free from her control. In a flash, the paddle whistles through the air making a connection to Bex's ass with a thunderous boom.

The pain rockets through Bex's body, but she refuses to give her tears to these vile people. Biting her lip to maintain her desire to scream, Bex breathes in deeply, holding back her cries.

Alathia chuckles, "Oh, you stubborn girl, you love making things difficult for yourself. How many strikes can you swallow down? I'm thinking by number four, you'll be begging for mercy that will not come!"

Holding back watering eyes, Bex shakes her head 'no' in pathetic defiance to such overwhelming odds. "I won't give these fucks the satisfaction of my wails."

The next patron looking at the red mark across Bex's ass along with all the grades she's received written on her ass, draws back and whacks Bex hard, causing the table to skid forward a bit. Struggling, Bex breathes deeply, holding her mouth shut, struggling to keep her tears at bay.

Mistress Crystal notes, "She's a stubborn one, it seems, Alathia."

Replying to Mistress Crystal, "She has a stubborn streak, but she'll crack after two more, and she'll scream like a bitch and beg for mercy."

Bex hearing her sister's contemptuous tone in her voice, draws herself inward, "I'm a leaf on the wind, I'm a leaf on the wind!"

Having been smacked twice in the exact same spot, Bex feels the third patron chosen approaching, the click clack of heels is unmistakable. Bex's body tightens up and she groans into the table, knowing she can't win. Her body is already on the verge of breaking down. Her ass is inflamed only after two paddle swats, she'll never be able to hold out against seven more.

"She's right, Alathia is right. I'll never make ten. I'm struggling now. If my hands were free I'd be masturbating. Oh god, I'm losing myself. I'd be getting myself off, being spanked like some naughty girl in front of these strangers!" The salacious thoughts are running wild and it's helping Bex's resolve, having Minx and Felix kissing her neck and nibbling her ears.

The frustration is simply growing, as Bex's pinking ass begins trembling, almost begging for attention. The third swat connects with the velocity and technique of a seasoned professional. The pain explodes on Bex's poor, defenseless ass; she muffles the scream to a single squeak of pain, but she can't hold back the tears. Minx and Felix, seeing their opportunity, begin a verbal whispering onslaught to Bex's already fractured resolve.

What must be the sixth strike, it happens-- Bex can't hold back, and screams for mercy, claiming she's a slut and a whore who belongs to Alathia! Clapping slowly, mockingly, Alathia and Crystal both rejoice at Bex's newfound station in life. Alathia, grinning, in complete satisfaction, of seeing her big sister a crying, broken emotional heap. With the same enthusiasm one would place a drink order, Alathia asks Bex if she wants to postpone her four last swats; the catch being, they can be administered by Alathia anytime in the future.

Bex, only hearing that she can put the rest of this humiliating affair behind her, whimpers and spits in pleading not to spank her anymore, that she'll be a good girl, completely forgetting that she wasn't actually in trouble, but her mind is trying its best to rationalize anything out of this fucked-up nightmare of a day.

Carefully caressing her sniveling big sister's hair, Alathia places a gentle kiss on Bex's cheek whispering, "I love you, my pet."

**************

Bex walks out to the poolside, bringing a freshly squeezed lemonade. Alathia has put Bex in a microkini, it covers her nipples and cups her clit bell piercing, with the rings in her pussy lips hanging out, glistening in the sun. The bathing suit is a pale-yellow color and is straining against her movements.