I Became My Little Sister's Bitch Ch. 05

Story Info
Bex goes to lunch what could possibly go wrong.
10.9k words
4.24
16.4k
12

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter goes harder and more intense than previous chapters. Also thank you Kenji Sato, Red Jill, Katheryn, and Elizabeth without all the help you've given this story would never been written, love all you guys and anyone who enjoys my writing THANK YOU SO MUCH!

How I Became My Little Sister's Bitch!

Chapter 05

Wed 25th May

Alathia and Bex whose nerves from the day of hell are fried, pull into Subjection Bistro.

Bex taking in the sight of the odd building."Subjugation Bistro, what the fuck! You find the weirdest fucking places. Subjugation Bistro, seriously? This lunch is gonna suck."

Tugging gently at the hem of her really short skirt, Bex is wishing it covered more than a couple of inches below her pussy. Her white stockings with the baby-blue ribbons really makes this younger look really pop. She can't help but agree that this look really flatters her.

Alathia, exiting the vehicle, turns to her personal Neko sex maid, also known as her big sister, Bex. Addressing her as one would a lost small child, Alathia wastes no opportunity to put Bex in her proper mindset and place. "Come, come now, Bex. You must be simply famished after the very interesting day you've had so far."

Kicking rocks in her patent leather shoes with silver buckles, a dejected Bex simply replies, "Yes, Mistress."

The two patrons approach the door, meeting the host, Hanson, who is an older man in his late fifties, balding with dark-brown-bordering-on-black and grayish, clammy skin. "Greetings, Mistress Alathia," quickly giving Bex the once-over with a disgusted gesture. "Is this whom you spoke about?"

Alathia already loves the performance, Hanson is giving simple replies. "And a proper salutation to you as well, Hanson. Yes, unfortunately, this is my new slave, my personal fuck-toy, Bex; my big sister." Chuckling, "Obviously, as you can see, in name only."

Hanson giving no attention to Bex. "Oh, I can see one can hardly believe she's older than you, with such a child-like body, compared to the woman you are, Mistress Alathia." Hanson looking at Bex, all the friendliness and kindness is gone; the look in Hanson's eyes now is one of abject contempt and disgust at Bex.

Internally, Bex remarks, "I've seen that look and I've become very familiar with it on my own face."

People talking to Alathia about Bex makes Bex fucking furious. Screaming internally, "Fuck, I hate being talked about like I'm not standing right fucking here. And these two assholes are talking about me like I'm just an object not worthy of being addressed."

Hanson being a switch, working for the Bistro for a very long time, has become an expert on reading body language and the molding of slaves. "So, is this," pointing begrudgingly at Bex, "is this a pet, or a slave?"

Alathia seeing Bex concerned at what the two titles mean and what the outcome may be to her mistress' response.

"Oh, Hanson. Bex, here, is my personal Neko maid slut slave, so no pet training today. She's had a very trying day so far, so just a little slave treatment today; it's a birthday lunch, after all."

Hanson extends his arm for Alathia to take, guiding the young woman inside, never really acknowledging Bex's actual existence, or speaking to her. Hanson in his tails, coat and bowtie, as a head of house of a Michelin star restaurant. With a snap of his fingers, Hanson calls two fully Neko maids to come rushing up. Minx and Felix Linxs.

Hanson addresses the two, "Take that to the inspection room and do a thorough clean and inspection. Remove any toys, and get her dressed in the schoolgirl outfit, since she's a child after all!"

Minx and Felix both curtsy, and reply in unison, "Yes, sir. We will take her and get her prepared for lunch."

Minx takes a leash from her waist bow, clips it to Bex's collar. "Follow us, slut!"

Felix mirrors the response, "Yes, follow us, slut!"

Minx and Felix are mirror images of each other, opposite and the same on every level, almost molded to be twins. Felix's hair is raven black, that kind of black that is comparable to crude oil pouring out of the ground. Felix's white maid dress is adorned with a black apron, and black fingerless gloves, with black shoes over white stockings. Clasped around his neck is a white collar labeled, 'Princess Felix house bitch'.

Minx's outfit is the opposite of Felix Linxs' outfit. Her dress is a traditional black outfit with a white apron, her gloves are white, and stockings are black with white shoes and a black collar saying, 'Minx house fuck-toy'. The pair escorts the very demure Bex to the very visible preparation room, pulling the very confused and very concerned Bex into the preparation room.

The preparation room is a kinky bathroom, with all kinds of nefarious implements. Minx dances and skips around Bex with Felix. Minx leans in gently, whispering into Bex's ear, "Listen, slut. If you put on a show and work with us, we can make this so pleasurable you'll be a puddle of ooze on the floor. Or you can be a bitch and this will be the most painful experience of your life." Kissing Bex on the cheek, "So, slut, what's it gonna be?"

Bex knowing she'll play along, pulls Minx in, kissing her lips, drinking her in like a man lost at sea and her lips were the only water.

The room is visible from the main dining hall. The cameras show the action, also giving them a chance to enjoy their meal and view the show. The Linxes begin helping Bex out her dress, before reaching up, and yanking a few spray heads down so they can properly wash her. Felix begins spreading Bex's ass cheeks, finally noticing she's wearing a buttplug.

Laughing, Felix shouts to Minx, "Oh she's a slut! Minx, she has a buttplug shoved up her ass." Tapping the end, he slowly removes the plug, causing a groan of sheer pleasure to slip out from Bex; causing her to tremble a bit, feeling the plug leave her gaping anus open. Laughing, Felix sticks his finger in her ass without touching any sides. "HOLY SHIT, MINX! I can stick my finger in and not touch any sides of her ass!"

Minx, taking in the sight of Bex's body and its new body mods, giggles. "This slut has the most interesting body piercings, including a few that are the work of Mistress Trinity."

Blushing, Bex whimpers out, "Yes, Mistress Trinity did them this morning."

Minx begins inspecting the piercings. "Oh my. Felix, her septum says 'Bovine'. Does the slut moo on command?"

Between clenched teeth, "My mistress has made me moo, yes."

Minx's face lights up like a kid with a new toy. "Oh you're gonna moo all your responses from now, 'til we deliver your cute little ass to your mistress. Understand, slut?"

With gritted teeth and a scolding look, Bex moos an affirmation. Minx pets Bex's head in a condescending manner, "Good calf, 'cause you don't have udders big enough to call you a cow."

"Moo." Bex tells herself, "God dammit, Alathia! Putting that fucking Bovine septum ring on me, you suck so badly!"

Continuing her inspection, Minx asks Bex to stick out her tongue. "Felix, it gets better. The ends of her tongue piercings are little neon-green cocks!" As Minx bursts into laughter, Felix looks and joins in the laughter.

"You weren't kidding. It actually is a little green cock, she must always want a cock in her mouth to pick that jewelry. Is that why you have green cocks in your mouth, slut?"

Bex gets upset at the reminder of the horrible jewelry, "Moo."

Moving her well-manicured hands with their onyx-black nail polish, Minx arrives at the sinister-looking nipple piercings that look like snakes wrapped around Bex's very erect nipples, the serpents both hold rings in their mouths.

A wide-eyed Felix stares at the nipple piercings. "Minx, isn't this the piercing Mistress Trinity was wanting to do; it keeps the person's nipples permanently erect!"

Minx, taking a moment to look over the jewelry, finally agrees with Felix.

Bex subconsciously begins playing with her nipple jewelry, "Oh my god, my nipples are gonna be super sensitive all the time. I should be furious, but I'm not. Why do I only care that Alathia's happy? Fuck, fuck, fuck, stop it, Bex. Your cunt-of-a-sister altered your body for her amusement. What the fuck, Bex! You gotta get out of this constant sexual haze and think. Get your head in the game!"

Minx running her hands down Bex's taut tummy, the exercise routine is gonna tone up her tummy. Getting down to her glistening pussy, the gold bell and rings are very prominent. Minx, wondering what evil joke Trinity played with the bell, reads the inscription, "Tinkle-bell. Felix, the bell reads 'Tinkle-bell', that's just too much."

Felix grasping the freshly pierced clit, causes a salacious moan to spill out of Bex's mouth.

Minx, taking this opportunity, grabs Bex by the back of her hair, "Only 'moos', cunt, remember!"

Bex nods, "Moo moo moooo!" P but thinks, "Oh fuck! This bitch is crazy, she'll hurt me badly over any perceived slight! Oh God, Felix is pulling and ringing my Tinkle-bell!" Bex unable to contain herself, "MOOOOOO!" comes from Felix playing and ringing her clit bell.

Squirming under the pleasure coming from her clit, "Please stop, Felix, please stop playing with my Tinkle-bell. God, I'm calling it Tinkle-bell. Fuck, this sexual haze is fucking with me!"

Having brought the spray handles down, Felix scampers off to get the washcloths and scrub brushes. Bex, looking around, notices she's gained an audience watching her through the glass partition, seeing her naked pierced body on display. "I...I...should hate this. I shouldn't be okay with my body on display like this, but I don't. I'm so horny being seen so vulnerable and on display. I want to spread my ass open baring it all, just to make Alathia happy. No, focus Bex, don't give in to the pleasure; you have to be strong!"

Minx catching Bex lost in a sexual haze, whispers, "It's intoxicating, isn't it? The pleasure of submitting; I can tell you've already given yourself to your mistress, haven't you, slut?"

With the faintest of moos, Bex affirms that it's all true.

Minx strokes Bex cheek. "It's okay. Just give in; being strong is overrated, being a plaything is divine." Bex sees Minx holding a pink, phallic object. "Lick this really well, slut; it's going up your ass. You're getting your first enema today, lucky you."

Like the well-oiled tandem they are, Bex feels Felix's well-lubed fingers penetrate her rectum. Beginning to moan, Bex quickly makes it a 'moo' sound, to not further upset Minx Linxs. Stroking Bex's cheek, Minx hands the enema tip off to Felix, before slipping her hands around Bex's waist. The thoughts of spreading herself open seem to be coming true. Minx slowly begins pulling Bex's ass cheeks apart, so Felix can insert the enema.

A sudden thrust brings another elicit moo from Bex's lips. The preparation room is equipped with speakers so the participants can hear all the shameful things that are said about who's being prepared in the room. Some of the choice sound bites are, "That can't be an actual grown woman! I've got femboys in my stable with bigger tits than that! She's lucky she's not mine, her ass would be cherry red right now!"

Bex, hearing that she's being thought of as a slut, toy, and bitch in heat, "Fuck, I'm enjoying the enema! Fuck, I'm gonna moo again!" Bex trembling, grunts a salaciously loud, "Mooooo!!!" Doing it again, "Mooooo!" Whimpering, feeling her bowels begin to fill, she groans another, moo "Moo," from her lips.

Minx takes Bex's chin in her fingers. "Clench your ass when Felix pulls the tip out; we're gonna plug you after we pull it out. If you fail, we will beat you until your entire body is black and blue. Do you understand?"

Bex nods, "Moo, moo, moo."

Linx yanks the tip free in one motion, slapping the plug in before the enema slips out of Bex's bowel. Minx g strokes Bex's cheek, giving her positive affirmation.

Taking the water nozzles, Minx and Felix begin to gently wash Bex's body, soaping up her alabaster skin. Her pixie, pink-tipped hair is now wet as the duo work to frantically wash and scrub every inch of Bex's body. Getting scrubbed is a new experience for Bex; the tandem of hands aren't shy about slipping a finger in her pussy, grabbing her ass, or pulling on her nipples. They both attempt to get Bex to moo and are successful on a few attempts. Having completed washing, Bex, this whole time with a full, cramping tummy from the enema, is mooing pathetically to call attention to her predicament.

Minx turns to Felix, "Did we forget something, Felix?"

Tapping his chin, Felix replies, "I don't think so, but she is mooing an awful lot like we may have, Minx."

Internally, Bex is holding back the tears from pain and frustration going on in her bowels and tummy. "You evil cunts know damn well you put a fucking quart of water in my ass to clean me out. And won't let me talk, to only moo; which I'm doing. Please release the plug!"

Bex moos with a full-throated pleading, "Mooooo!!!"

Both twins can hardly contain their boisterous laughter; in unison, they reply, "Oh my, we forgot the enema in the poor calf's ass!"

Bex nods in enthusiastic motion, "Moo! Moo!"

They walk poor Bex to a child's training toilet; it's a fully functioning toilet stylized to look like a child's training potty with straps. Felix yanks the plug free, sitting Bex down to let her evacuate her bowels. Trembling in relief, Bex, taking a moment to be free of the fluid sloshing around her insides, feels the tip of the enema pushing through her clenched anus. Staying clenched as hard as she can, Bex attempts to not allow another round of solution in her.

Minx seeing Bex's game, moves to block her view from the audience, and reaches down between Bex's legs. Minx ever so gently thumps the bell attached to Bex's clit. Grasping the clit piercing between her thumb and index finger, "Little cunt, little cunt, let my brother in, 'cause if you don't, I'm gonna yank on this freshly pierced clit very, very fucking hard!"

Bex seeing this isn't a bluff, that this insane woman will do it, let's Felix slip the end in her ass, as he was already a fingertip in and pushing harder. Three more rounds, one more than necessary to clean her out, as a final little dig at Bex. Finishing up the washing of Bex, Minx begins drying Bex off, as a mother would a small child, further. Felix brings back the absurdly stupid schoolgirl outfit that Alathia picked out at the hostess desk. Bex feels a skull cap being placed on her head, then quickly, a long-pigtailed blonde wig is placed on her head, while Felix finishes up her makeup.

Smiling, Felix remarks, "She's almost ready to go back to her mistress."

Minx, in a breathy reply, "It's a shame we don't get to play with her yet!" Minx clips the pink leash to Bex's collar. "Are you ready to go back to your mistress, slut?"

Alathia, only watching the growing crowd gather at the new slave being checked and inspected, finally notices that Bex is getting a full pet wash.

"Hanson, did you put my poor-slut-of-a-big-sister through a pet wash, after I said she only needed preparation and inspection?"

Bowing gracefully, "It seems the twins must have gotten carried away again. I do apologize for the mistake."

Knowing full well Hanson ordered it on purpose, Alathia does her best to hide her smile. Clearing her throat, "Is my table ready, Hanson?"

"Of course, Mistress Alathia. Please, follow me." Escorting Alathia to her table, where the porcelain plates are paired with golden cutlery, Hanson pulls Alathia's chair out, helping her move closer to the table. Alathia catches sight of her returning big sister, sporting a new blonde pigtails wig, on the end of Minx's leash, blushing and trying to not draw attention to herself; Bex simply shuffles behind the twins.

Minx hands the leash to Alathia. "Your slut has been inspected and cleaned as per your request. Also, the inspection details have gone to all the current patrons. She's ready to be inspected by the patrons, if you so choose, Mistress Alathia."

Alathia, "Have Felix wheel out the gallows so that the patrons can inspect her." Minx nods, motioning to Felix to do what Alathia has instructed. Rushing off, Felix returns with an old-looking stockade thing that has Bex bent at the waist, so Bex is bent over and at crotch level.

The patrons have started forming a line, while mistress Crystal joins Alathia in an impromptu meeting. "Alathia, you've finally brought your new acquisition to my establishment. Is she going through inspection for a ranking today, Alathia?"

Grinning, Alathia offers, "Absolutely, Mistress Crystal. She's about to go through inspection now."

A crowd is forming to do just that inspect the newest slave in their ranks.

"But I'd like to ask, are the accommodations I asked for this weekend, available?"

Hanson hands a wrapped present to Mistress Crystal. She places the wrapped present on the table. "Absolutely, Alathia; all is set for the party. This is a gift from us to Bex for her birthday." Crystal pacifying Alaitha's concerns, "All the arrangements you've requested for the party on Saturday are locked in. Stop worrying, it's gonna be a party you'll never forget."

The line for inspecting Bex is rather long; her front is being used by a rather elderly looking old man. Alathia motions to Felix to take a picture of the old man's cock in Bex's mouth. Looking a little closer, it seems the twins put a ring gag in Bex's mouth.

"Seriously, this guy's as old as my grandfather, and he's fucking my throat like it's pussy! Oh shit, Felix is taking a photo, shit, shit, shit!"

The older gentleman is pumping away in Bex's throat, his graying pubes tickling her nose. Locked so she can't see behind her, Bex feels hands probing her ass and pussy. Unknown to Bex, each patron has been instructed to leave a grade on Bex's ass. Mistress Crystal drinks her coffee, exchanging pleasantries with Alathia. The two exchange small talk and shop talk about future plans for Bex who is being completely used by the entire restaurant.

Minx comes skipping up showing Bex a tablet screen, "Look at all the money people are paying to fuck your throat; you're already up to six dollars, that's six different cocks, slut."

Realizing she's just been paid for sexual services, it hits her that she's officially a whore now.

Minx sees the revelation happening behind Bex's eyes, as she struggles, shaking her head trying to say 'no', but it's some unintelligible gurgle noise; she gently flicks Bex in the forehead. "Accept your truth."

"No, no, no, this can't be true, she's lying. This isn't me, I'm being forced. I don't have a choice, I can't deny the feelings stirring deep within me, having sucked six cocks. I still want more. Having anonymous faceless men and women play with my body's intimate parts is driving me wild! I just want to be fucked sooo badly!" Bex staring into Minx's emerald eyes knows she speaks the truth.

Hanson brings over a tablet for Mistress Crystal. "My oh my, Alathia. It seems your little slut pet has set a new house record as the first slave to receive an A-plus grade, and has been accepted into our ranks on her first attempt; such an achievement from such a young mistress. You should be very proud."

Alathia basking in the compliments, "I am. I've wanted her under my pussy, I mean my control for so long; it's nice to have her belong to me."

Crystal rolling her wine glass, "For such a momentous occasion, I feel your slut deserves a present, and it being her birthday week, it should be equally special."

Crystal motioning for Felix, watches the exotic beauty approach his mistress, doing a graceful bow. "Yes, Mistress Crystal? How may I serve you?"

"Felix, go fetch that gift I had set aside for Emma. I believe Alathia, and her slut Bex, will enjoy it immensely." Felix bows and scampers off to retrieve said gift.