I Became My Little Sister's Bitch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closing her eyes, Bex gets lost in the moment, only to feel lips pressed gently with a touch of force and lust, trailing the touch of them on her own. Instinctively, Bex opens her mouth to the probing tongue of her little sister, feeling the familiar hands of her Mistress begin playing along under her skirt. "Oh god. Yes, please. I'm so fucking horny, I feel like I'm losing my goddamn mind." Moaning softly, Bex begs for her Mistress's touch.

Gently nibbling Bex's neck, Alathia begins gently pulling the soiled maid outfit off her big sister, leaving her in just stockings and her garter belt. Blushing, Bex watches as Alathia takes in the sight of her nude big sister. Knowing she's completely under Alathia's control, only heightens Alathia's own sexual excitement.

"My newest fuck-toy, you had a long day. Are you happy to be getting put to bed to rest up for tomorrow?"

Bex, runs her hands inside the front of Alathia's shorts, slipping a finger between her little sister's puffy pussy lips, feeling her sister's growing wetness gathered on her fingertips. Gasping, feeling her sister's fingers brush her erect clit causes a little gasping moan to escape Alathia's lips. "Oh, you horny bitch. Are you hot and bothered for your little sister's pussy?"

Nodding vigorously, Bex replies, "Yes Mistress!" Licking her fingers, "Please, Mistress, I need you so badly, it hurts!"

Watching her sister at the mercy of her desire for sexual release, is seriously causing a river to form in Alathia's pussy. Pulling off her tank top, Alathia's breasts bounce out, dangling in front of Bex's face, begging for her big sister's touch. "I'm gonna get you so close to your ever-elusive orgasm and then shut you off, my slut!"

Cupping her little sister's boobs, Bex begins suckling her little sister's tits, moaning, feeling the probing fingers of her little sister and also now, her mistress. Bex, humping her little sister's finger, moans in pleasure, feeling her release coming closer and closer, almost to within reach, when Alathia breaks off all contact.

Getting off Bex's bed, Alathia begins slowly pulling off her shorts, shaking her ass and wiggling it at Bex, who is entranced by her little sister's performance. Swaying to a beat that only Alathia can hear, she pulls her shirt off, twirling it in her hand. She moves in a teasing fashion to sit in Bex's gaming chair, motioning Bex to come to her. Bex moves quickly, almost diving off the bed to get to her sister's pussy. Feeling Bex's hot breath on her pussy, causes the faintest of moans from Alathia, who is caressing Bex's hair like one would a lover's.

Nuzzling Alathia's hand with her head, Bex asks herself, "Why can't Mistress be like this to me all the time?" Wait, wait, oh shit, Bex. Stop it. Stop grasping at these straws of affection, and fucking stop calling your cunt-of-a-little-sister your mistress!"

Alathia seeing the smile glowing on Bex's face, brings even more intense feelings of lust and domination over her big sister. "Oh, my fuck-toy, the nasty humiliating things I've got in store for you, but tonight, I'll enjoy your loving embrace and give you mine."

Alathia holds Bex close, as both girls drift off to sleep. With dreams of what tomorrow will hold.

To be continued.

Saturday May 28th

"Smile, cunt."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Bex, it's your fucking birthday party. Smile and be pleasant, or I'll blister your ass in the front yard with a paddle, 'til you pass out!"

Gulping, "Yes, Mistress!"

_______________