I Became My Little Sister's Bitch Ch. 06

Story Info
I trip to the spa and Jill steps her game up.
10.5k words
4.53
12.6k
20

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I Became My Little Sister's Bitch 06

Thurs 26th of May

Bex, wearing her maid outfit, primps in front of the mirror; it's early, but the workouts and Alathia's ridiculous standards are shaping her. Bex she can see some of the early results, with her dainty feet wrapped in six-inch, pink, pump heels. "God, I hate the heels the most. I swear my mistress is a fucking sadist, making me wear six-inch heels constantly."

The pink pumps cover her white silk stockings that Bex takes the time to make sure the pink ribbons on the back, line up perfectly. The pink garters clip to the white stockings. "I seriously don't think my ass or mind could take another punishment today."

Taking in a deep sigh of sad frustration, Bex begins putting her head dress on preparing for her morning duties. "Fuck, I really hope Alathia is in a good mood. I need a fucking break or my body and mind are gonna break-- that may be that cunt's mission-- to break me. And fuck, Bex, get your shit together; you shouldn't be happy about being dressed as a pervert's wet dream come true!"

Under the watchful eye of the younger sister of the Reid family, her personal maid-slave works at preparing pancakes for breakfast. Stepping behind her slave, Alathia slips her hand under the short skirt, snaking her well-manicured fingers into Bex's panties, teasingly pulling on Bex's new clit bell. "I can't believe what a fucking slut you are, and now your body reflects that from your clit bell to your nipple rings; your body now screams, 'I'm a fuck toy use me.'"

Shuddering to her mistress' touch, and her words striking at what little self-esteem Bex managed to scrape together last night, Bex quietly quivers, and replies with a whispered moan, "Yesss...Mistresss!"

Bex now realizes that a side effect of her new piercings seems to be her clit and nipples are always engorged and erect, driving her crazy. It's been four days of constant stimulation and it's driving poor Bex mad. Her clit is almost a raw nerve, it's tittering on being painful. Hearing Alathia playing with her clit bell, the ringing sound still brings a redding flush to Bex's cheeks.

Alathia begins nibbling Bex's neck. "You've become such a horny slut, haven't you?"

Bex moans, "Yes, mistress." Bex placating her mistress, only slightly disagrees with the sentiment. Bex's body has become hyper-sexually sensitive-- the relief she needs is always just barely beyond her grasp, like a child pulling a toy away from their little sister, always just out of reach, riding the sensation of her sister's fingers.

Bex can feel her little sister's warmth and compassion wash over her, causing a happy, content moan slip from her lips. "Why can't my mis--sister be like this all the time? I'd willingly be her slave if she treated me like this all the time. I survive in these moments of love," she asks herself, trying to stave off Alathia's next onslaught to her poor mental state.

Bex, with a soft, quivering voice, asks her mistress, "Mistress, you once said if I begged, that I could orgasm; can I beg now, Mistress, please."

Bex's request hits Alathia, causing her to grab her by the back of the hair. "Oh my poor little fucktoy," stroking her slave's cheek, "for fuck's sake, I was trying to be nice to you, bitch, but you won't let me."

Bex quickly realizes she stepped on an emotional landmine named Alathia's rage. "I'm sorry, Mistress. Please don't punish me. Please, Mistress, I'll be a good girl, I promise."

Alathia quickly pulls her belt free from her skirt, with her hand still in Bex's hair. Alathia guides Bex back to the table, forcing her to bend over it. "Lift your skirt, cunt!"

Bex pleads to her sister-mistress, "Please, Mistress, I'm so sorry. I won't ask again."

Trembling, Bex slowly reaches back pulling her skirt up, grateful she got the last of the pancakes so they wouldn't burn.

Rubbing her belt over the panty-clad ass, Alathia taunts, "Oh my sister, I'm going to enjoy spanking your oh-so-cute, little ass. Now, you're gonna lower your panties down. I want you bare ass ready for punishment."

Jill, hearing Bex and Alathia's interaction, sneakily watches Bex comply with Alathia's commands. "My oh my, Alathia, you really seem to have a talent for this lifestyle."

Bex whimpers, knowing her ass really can't take much more without a break, slowly pulls her panties down so that her exposed bottom is ready for its spanking. "Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry that I've angered you, please correct my behavior." To herself, she thinks, "Fuck, I hope this pathetic display makes my mis--fuck, again with the mistress bullshit. Fuck you, Alathia!"

Raising the belt to begin punishing her slave, Alathia is stopped by her mother. "Come now, Alathia, please don't abuse the help. Sometimes, a spoonful of honey can work wonders over a reddened ass. Although, a reddened ass can be a very sexy sight, my daughter."

Alathia is shocked. She has lost track of time, and where her parents are. Slowly, she puts her belt back on. Grinning, Alathia gives her best blank emotionless smile, and simply replies, "Of course, mother. Bex, please continue to finish breakfast. I'll be right by your side to assist you."

The sudden reprieve has Bex feeling whiplash. The constant being flung from one end of the emotional spectrum to the other, is not helping her mental fortitude. Hiding in the calm, Bex quickly plates everyone's breakfast in time with her father entering the kitchen.

"Good morning, my beautiful women. I am indeed a very lucky man to be surrounded by such lovely and intelligent women. Well girls, has your mom popped the surprise yet, or was she waiting for me?"

Giving her husband a playful slap, "Pubert, I haven't told them yet." She turns to Alathia, as Bex sets breakfast for everyone, filling up her parents' coffee cups. "So Alathia, for Bex's birthday, I thought we could all have a spa day before your father and I leave for the weekend."

Alathia, a little suspicious of her mother's offering to pamper her and her sister, thinks to herself, "What do you have up your sleeves, mother? This is not like you."

The conversations around the table vary from what the couple has planned for the weekend, to how very proud Jill and Pubert are at Bex's newfound discipline.

Pubert finally notices that Bex hasn't sat to join in breakfast. "Now, I admire your staying focused on the life coaching Alathia's providing. But it's time you joined us for breakfast."

Bex happily joins her family at breakfast. "Thank you, sir." Bex takes a deep breath, and begins putting her guard down, letting herself recover from Alathia's constant physical and mental onslaught.

Jill watches her oldest daughter, Bex, begin entering a very calm and relaxed state. Jill internalizes, "I'm gonna show you what true manipulation and degradation looks like, my young padawan Alathia."

Clearing her throat, Jill gets the table's attention. "Pubert, I hate to dampen the positive mood of breakfast, but I must bring to your attention the poor behavior of our new maid; she was attempting to quit again. And as we both agreed we wouldn't allow Bex to quit this, she must be disciplined. Let's say ten lashes with your belt."

The kitchen has suddenly become eerily quiet after Jill's declaration of Bex's punishment.

"Dear, I'm sure Bex wasn't quitting, she seems enamored in her new role as maid."

Jill casting her mistress gaze to Pubert, lets him know in no uncertain terms, that she'll make his life miserable if he doesn't capitulate.

"I can fake it. I'll take Bex to the office and fake it so Mistress Jill is happy," Pubert thought to himself. "Okay. Bex, please accompany me to the office."

Quickly squashing the idea, Jill with an evil smirk, states, "Oh no, I'm afraid you have to discipline the help right here right now in front of the aggrieved party."

With a defeated sigh, Pubert begins pulling his belt off, forgetting how loose his pants are.

Alathia catches a quick glimpse of the pink-ruffle, bikini-cut panties her father is apparently wearing today; just further confirming that mom is the power in the house. The grin can't be contained, as it slowly spreads across Alathia's lips, as she pays close attention to her sister's timid actions and responses.

With a heavy sigh and defeated tone, Pubert instructs Bex to bend over the table.

Bex, turning a new shade of red, slowly bends over the table, her thoughts betraying her. "Oh god, I'm so horny right now my wetness is almost palatable, and miss--Alathia is loving this god she's such a bitch!"

Pubert raises his belt, as his internal struggle is playing out on his face like one of those tragic Italian operas.

Jill watching the pained expression blossoming on her husband's face, is really getting Jill worked up. "I may have to have Chris fuck me like a proper slut when I get to the office; after all, today is a big day for our company." She interrupts Pubert's first strike on Bex's ass. "No, no, no. This won't do. Bex needs to raise her skirt and lower her panties. She will also thank her sister for helping her stay on the life plan she has worked so hard to help Bex out with."

Pubert, caught off guard by his wife's cruelty toward his oldest daughter, fights to keep as neutral an expression he can hold, in order to not provoke his ill-tempered mistress; his anger will only make Jill take it out more on Bex than she is now.

Bex knows she's about to show her mom and dad her very wet-and-ready pussy. It is causing a very bad internal dilemma. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Why am I getting so sexually aroused at the thought of daddy spanking me? Fuck, my ass can't take more, but fuck, I want more! I want him to spank me like the dirty cunt I am! Oh fuck, what was that? oh Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

Pubert lifts Bex's skirt slowly, handing the hem to Bex for her to hold it up. Seeing her big sister being played by her mother and father, Alathia is basking in the sheer delight of her sister's twisted, tortured look, the younger sister's lip trembling in anticipation of the first strike; the glistening wetness being collected between her puffy pussy lips. The anticipation is like fireworks erupting in Alathia's green eyes, the lust bubbling up between her legs is almost aching in its wants and desires.

Bex, with her hand trembling, slowly pulls her skirt up, the hem of the dress now frames her perfect ass. The garters frame her ass like it's a perfect picture. The wetness glistening off her puffy pussy lips, and her engorged clit sticking out from its hood, do nothing to hide Bex's sexual excitement.

Jill is grinning. "Oh my. Bex, why are you so sexually excited? I can't believe what a pervert my daughter is. She's getting sexually excited at the thought of your father spanking you!"

Alathia watches the twisted pain of confusion and enjoyment, twist on her big sister Bex's face; it is something Alathia will never forget.

Bex, with her internal emotions bouncing around like a pinball, thinks to herself, "Oh god, I'm so fucking ashamed. I'm fucking leaking like a faucet, I can't stop it. My goddamn body is betraying me. I'm getting turned on by my father preparing to spank me. Fuck, maybe Alathia is right, maybe this is who I really am!"

Jill gives her husband the continue command, "You may begin, Pubert."

Pubert begins cutting the air with a whistling sound, the belt cutting through the air ending with a thunderous crack exploding across Bex's ass.

Yelping, "Thank you, Mrs. Mom, for spanking my ass, and correcting my abhorrent behavior!"

Jill, smiling, taps her finger against her chin, contemplating. "It seems my youngest daughter Alathia is a natural dominant. You've brought a lot of latent submissive potential out of your big sister, maybe with a little more force than cohesion, but in our world, results are results. And the fact my oldest daughter is bent over a kitchen table, wearing a fucking ridiculous outfit, bare ass to her father, is a testament to your growing skills, Alathia."

Pubert striking Bex's ass again, sees his beloved daughter flinch, breaking his heart. Bex struggles to keep her tears from spilling. Bex repeats her saying of thanking her mother. With a trembling hand, Pubert strikes again, with Bex repeating her thanks.

Alathia, completely engrossed in watching Bex being used like this in front of her mother and father, thinks, "Mother, you devious bitch! Holy shit! I'm so keeping a better eye on you, and definitely adding a few more cameras to your room."

Bex, with a quivering lip and eyes beginning to tear up, is only about halfway through her ten swats. Bex's thoughts and desires are an entirely different issue. "Oh god, I can't believe how turned on I am right now. Fuck, please don't let Mistress get any ideas from this, in how it's affecting me. No, she isn't my mistress, she's my fucking, toxic-cunt-of-a-little sister, and tonight, this shit stops!"

Pubert struggles with the last of Bex's lashes. On the final hit, Pubert quickly puts his belt back on, and exits the house, rushing off to work.

Jill turns her intense gaze to the blubbering mass of her oldest daughter. "Alathia, please take the help upstairs, get it cleaned up and dressed for the spa and don't let it embarrass us. Meet me in the living room when you're done."

Alathia takes Bex by the hand. "Yes, mother. We will be as quick as possible, but the help can be such a diva with new clothes."

Bex, still sniffling, groans knowing the kind of clothes that now hang in her closest are simply the fucking worst, since Alathia had made her donate and give away almost her entire wardrobe.

Alathia has brought Bex back into Bex's room. "Oh man, my little fucktoy, that was so fucking hot. I can't believe how wet I am. I have to know, you... you loved every second of that with your father, didn't you?"

Bex is trying hard to regain her composure, her quivering lips stutter a quick reply; hanging her head down, whispers, "I did, Mistress." Bex keeps her responses short and to the point, placating her tormentor Alathia, her mistress, her sister, the bane of her existence.

Pulling Bex into her room, Alathia sits Bex down at the newly acquired pink vanity, much to Bex's distaste; Bex hating the new look to her room, as the rock posters were slowly being replaced by pop Princess and Sailor Moon stuff.

Alathia pulls out a blue-floral, ruffle dress out of Bex's closet; it looks like something a six-year-old would wear to her first day of school. A matching hair bow and shoes don't help make this outfit any more bearable. But the most humiliating nail in the coffin are the white tights that Alathia pulls out, handing them to Bex, with a pair of buckle shoes to wear.

Blushing, Bex asks, "Mistress, may I please wear something a little more mature."

Alathia, caressing Bex's cheek like one would comfort a small child, answers, "No, you may not. You're a naughty, slutty, pussy-licking-lesbian cunt-slave, my cute, little cumdump. It's time to get you dressed."

"Yes, Mistress." Bex, pulling her tights up, can't help but feel the tights give her the feeling like her legs are wrapped in a warm hug. Pulling the dress over her head, she feels the slick, satiny material caressing her body. Thankfully, Alathia hasn't been making her wear training bras and with her lacking of a chest, she rarely needs a bra.

Alathia, quickly working her magic, gives Bex a very innocent and youthful look, really highlighting the blue of Bex's eyes and her splotches of freckles that adorn her nose and cheeks. Taking a step back to admire her handy work handiwork, Alathia remarks, "Mother is simply gonna love this look on you, Bexy," laughing to herself.

In a deep, sighing tone, at having to go in public dressed like a small child, Bex simply thanks her Mistress and remains quiet, to not anger her sadistic mistress.

Finishing up, Alathia hands Bex her cat-tail buttplug and a bottle of lube with another bottle of ointment for Bex's paddled ass.

Grinning at Bex, Alathia hands Bex the bottles and toy. "You need to get someone to put your tail in for you, and get them to rub ointment on your ass, and I'd try being as quick as possible." And the final piece of Bex's outfit, her collar, now has a tag you can scan and brings up some interesting things if you know what to scan and how.

Gobsmacked by Alathia's request, Bex's mind shifts into full blown panic mode, "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Mistress-bitch wants me to ask mother; that's the easy way. But, if I run next door to Leon, that pencil-neck geek will do it and keep his mouth shut, I just have to be quick."

Quickly stuffing the tail and bottles in her newly acquired kitty backpack, Bex shoots down the hall past her mother and out the back door. Bex, in an uncharacteristically athletic move, hops the fence, her puffy dress flapping in the wind, and rushes to the Litts' back door, She hurriedly knocks, hoping that Leon is home and hears the knocks.

Taking a moment to smooth her dress down and fix her bow, Bex takes a deep breath, in that infinitesimal moment before the door opens.

The back door opens with a creaking sound, as a much older lady answers the knocking, causing Bex's hope to be dashed, like fine china being thrown against a wall. Her composure slips to a defeated look. "Oh fuck me! I can't fail. Alathia will not take this lightly and now my choices are this old lady or my mother! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!! Wait, maybe Leon is home!"

Bex nervously asks, "Is Leon home?"

The older woman, who, for a woman of her age, still looks amazing; like with a Joan Crawford kinda elegance about her and her demeanor. Her blonde hair is in an elegant style, something of a throwback to a bygone era, but still timeless on her.

Her voice is like the equivalent of having a cup of homemade hot chocolate poured right in front of you. "I'm sorry, my dear, but Leon has gone shopping with his mother and I've never been one to shop so I said I'd stay behind. Are you okay, my dear? You look a tad flustered, rushing over here."

Bex internally screams the longest fuck of her life. "It's okay. I just wanted to ask Leon for a favor, but since he isn't here, it's obvious he can't help."

Noticing Bex's collar and tag, the maternal older woman's gaze shifts to a mischievous look. "Well, maybe it's something I could assist you with."

Bex knows that humiliating herself now, is the better option than disappointing Alathia with failing her task. Slowly reaching into her bag, looking down at her feet, Bex holds a bottle of ointment up.

"I need help putting this on my butt."

No sooner having said the words, does the full effect of asking an older granny-like woman to rub her butt, crush a little more of Bex's self-esteem, like so many broken toys in the attic, just another on the heap.

Giving a suspicious look, the elderly woman asks, "What else is in that bag of yours? Show me now, little girl."

Bex, having heard that same tone from Alathia, quickly shows the woman in front of her the other bottle of lube and the tail plug-toy.

Picking up the tail and lube, she asks, "Well now, what about these?" picking up the tail and lube bottle, "Care to explain these!"

Her cheeks turning red, Bex barely whispers out, "I'm suppose to have someone put my tail in for me, as well as rubbing ointment on my butt. I have to get it done for my Mistress, or she'll punish me for failing her."

Grinning at seeing the fly struggling in a web that the fly created itself, the matronly woman seizes the opportunity before her. "I could help you, little girl, if you're willing to help me in return."

Bex is taken aback by the woman in front of her, being willing to do a tit-for-tat exchange it seems. "Oh please, ma'am, I can't take another spanking; would you really help me?"

Pulling the chair from the kitchen table, the woman sits slowly pulling her skirt up. "I want you to service me, right here, right now, and I'll put your tail in nice and lubed, and rub your little tush with the ointment. What do you say?"