I Became My Little Sister's Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blushing, Bex nods emphatically, "If I do this quickly, I can get her off and get this task done quickly."

Seeing the elder woman lift her skirt, revealing she isn't wearing any panties, her blonde pubic hair is nicely trimmed and glistening with her wetness, beckoning Bex to lick her and to lick her good.

Bex, feeling an almost Pavlovian effect of a glistening pussy, almost lunges to begin pleasing the pussy before her. "Oh my god, I almost dove head first into this bitch's pussy...What the-absolute-fuck is wrong with--"

Pulling Bex to her waiting crotch, Mrs. Litt begins grinding her pussy on Bex's face groaning, "What a talented tongue you have, little girl!"

Between gasping breaths, "Yes, ma'am."

Bex slips her tongue deep into Mrs. Litt's pussy, rolling the tongue around, lapping the whole of her pussy. The older woman's flavor is very distinct; it's more rich and earthy to Alathia's manic and fruity smell, not like fruit, but more of a tropical smell, as opposed to the earthy smell of her current sexual encounter.

Bex, rolling her tongue around the hood of Mrs. Litt's clit, draws a very satisfied moan, "Oh my god, I'm gonna climax. This is amazing!" The orgasm rolls through Mrs. Litt like a wave on the beach. It's not intense, but it's a satisfying encounter with a hint of what this little girl could possibly do in the future for her own perverted sexual desires.

Bex, on her knees, quickly asks, "Will you please put my tail in and rub my butt with ointment?"

Mrs. Litt motions Bex over her knee, pulling up the hem of the pink dress, revealing the white tights underneath, and noticing the slit in the tights for the tail. Mrs. Litt pulls down the tights applying the cooling ointment on a very reddish bottom. "Someone's been a naughty little girl to be spanked like this."

Feeling some more of her dignity eroding away, she replies with a meek, "Yes, ma'am." Suddenly, Bex's wallowing is interrupted by the feeling of amazing fingers playing in her ass, shooting her down the highway of sexual highs, like a pinball launching down the ramp of the game.

Moaning softly, Bex hasn't had fingers really work her ass in this manner; it's as if her ass is acting like a second pussy, and she's melting under the skillful fingers of this woman's expertise.

Chuckling, the woman says, "I think I've applied enough lube to your puckered little asshole," and with a fluid motion, she slips the tail in, causing the cutest gasp to escape from Bex's painted lips.

Taking in the bounty still laid over her knee, Mrs. Litt begins gently rubbing the ointment to cool Bex's reddened ass, much to the delight of a very pleased Bex, who gives her very happy groan of appreciation. Mrs. Litt helps put the tail through her tights hole, and then gives Bex's ass a playful pat.

"On your way, little girl. I think your owner is missing you. I'm sure we will cross paths again, and have a chance to really play."

Having completed her task, Bex rushes to meet her mother and sister in the study.

Rushing into the study, the tail flopping behind her, Bex is unaware of the glistening pussy wetness gracing her face from her little tryst with Mrs. Litt.

Jill, taking in Bex's outfit, notices her pink cat tail flopping behind her. "Now, Bex, if you're going to wear a tail, you'll need the matching ears."

Alathia hands her mother the cat-ear headband. Jill, adjusting the ears on her daughter's head, subtly runs a finger over the wetness on Bex's lower lip, then slips that finger in her mouth; Jill can P taste Mrs. Litt. "Seems Bex, here, got a taste of Mrs. Litt." P

"Now, that's much better," clapping her hands in approval, "now girls, we are ready for the spa. Let's go and get pampered."

Sitting in the back seat, not even paying attention to whatever Alathia and mother are talking about, Bex can only imagine it's about what other task she's gonna be expected to do around the house.

Bex is lost in her thoughts, "I don't care if she puts a stupid sex tape out to the school, I'm fucking done with my mistr...Fuck, my cunt little sister's bullshit, this ends tonight!"

The Stepford Spa is a rather posh establishment that's become quite popular when the new owners rebranded the old spa name and decor.

Stepping through the door of the Stepford Spa, the trio is greeted by a very bubbly, petite redhead with a very cool, sweeping-asymmetrical hairstyle with light freckles, which give her a youthful look.

"Greetings, welcome to Stepford Spa, and a personal greeting to you, Mistress Reid, welcome back."

Taking in the greeting this young lady gave her mother, means this spa may offer some rather unusual treatments for her big sister slave girl, thought Alathia.

Jill, stepping forward, motions, "This is my youngest Alathia, and this is my oldest Bex, she's currently our maid. She's working with a life coach, and her current course is 'family maid'; kids, these days.

"I'm going to allow the girls to pick a few treatments for themselves, and just add that to the packages I've already purchased."

Bex, hearing her own mother divulge her current role in the family, draws a sharp pain to her dwindling mental state. "Great, now even my own mother is calling me the fucking maid!"

Lisa claps in excitement. "I can't believe you finally brought your daughter Alathia, you've spoken so highly of her. I feel I know her already. Do you want me to escort the maid to her first treatment or does Alathia need a moment to select something?"

Jill, smiling as a proud parental figure, says, "Yes, give Alathia the list of services; she'll be picking some, services, in addition to the package I ordered for our maid. I'll be waiting in the private room for you, Alathia. Please be quick, I'm so excited for our massages."

Lisa, beaming, hands Alathia the tablet and hooks Bex's arm escorting them to another room to begin working out the treatment plan for Bex.

It's almost become second nature for Bex to be talked about and be ignored, as if she wasn't standing right there.

Alathia hands the tablet back, having selected a few special treatments, including one she should have thought about earlier.

Lisa then quickly attaches a license to Bex's collar. "Now, Alathia, your mom already paid your lifetime membership fee with us, your official listing is Aijin. That's a newbie, so you're a level four. We use a descending order, so 3. three being 'madame', two is 'mistress', and level one is 'mother harlot'. It is the highest rank, and your mother is actually a mother harlot. It also seems Bex is registered to you as your own personal maid and slave. Is all this correct?"

Bex hears that officially she's owned by Alathia, according to this place and the restaurant Alathia took her to the other day.

Alathia smirks, basking in the adulation of being addressed as, and acknowledged being, the owner of Bex. "Yes, that is correct, isn't it, my personal fuck toy."

Bex looks down. "Yes, Mistress, that is correct."

Approaching Bex, Alathia runs her well-manicured nails along her pale cheek, and leans in. "Seems like mother is endorsing my plans for you. Soon, you won't have anyone to use for safety," she whispers menacingly into her shaking sister's ear.

Stuttering, Bex replies, "Ye-yes...yes... Mistress, I understand."

Whipping her raven hair around, and looking at Lisa with eyes that promise heaven Alathia whispers, "We'll see.

"I noticed the laser hair removal treatment is guaranteed for five years, or you receive free maintenance and another free full-body treatment after five years."

Lisa nods. "Yes, Aijin Alathia, that's correct."

Bex begins to interrupt, but before she can get the first syllable out, the man in the corner swiftly, and with what appears to be years of experience, slaps a gag in Bex's mouth. Alathia, not even flinching, admonishes Bex for interrupting the grown ups. "Now, now, now, my big sister. Bex, you know better than that. I leave her in your hands she's allowed no sexual release and nothing permanent to be done other than that."

Grabbing Bex's chin sharply, Althea pulls her to look in her eyes. "Be grateful, cunt, that I need to go meet mother for a relaxing treatment. Your day's gonna be anything but relaxing!"

Alathia returns to her mother's waiting room. Lisa turns to the attendant, named Ox, who put the gag on Bex. "Ox, you can go ahead and strip this little strumpet."

Ox nods quickly, pulling Bex's dress off, revealing her lack of panties, but she is still sporting her heels and garters. Lisa clips a leash to Bex's collar. Ox brings a cart with wheels and restraints. Lisa instructs Bex to get on all fours. "I mean, slave, it's only appropriate with your cute tail and ears on now, after all."

Lisa hands Ox a small black ring, and motions to Bex to attach it to her clit; it will shock her if she disobeys. Lisa slowly caresses Bex's ass. "Now listen, slut, the clip ring attached to your clit will let an electrical zap to your clit if you act up, or disobey; nod if you understand."

Frantically, Bex nods her agreement, only to receive a small reassuring pat on the ass.

Bex is now becoming a tad concerned that she's basically got a battery strapped to her clit, and these people seem to have no qualms about pushing her nude form down the halls. "Fuck, this morning being nude pushed down the hallways of a lavish spa wasn't something i I saw in my immediate future."

Lisa opens the door, motioning Ox to begin wheeling Bex to her first treatment; nude, bound, and on all fours. Being wheeled down the hall, Bex sees women in long robes passing by, never even giving Bex a second glance, like she wasn't worth the effort.

Bex slumps in defeat at her current predicament. "I thought the leering would be horrible, but being ignored seems so much worse, like I'm not worth even glancing at, completely unworthy of any of their time."

Bex catches sight of her crush's mother coming down the hall. "Oh shit, SUSAN!!!! That's Teddy's mother! Shit, shit, shit! Fuck, please no!" Bex begins thrashing around trying to free herself from her bondage.

Ox, not missing a stride, pulls a pink key fob from his pants, and pushes the button activating the punishment clip attached to Bex's clit.

Bex feels a sudden pain, like a hot poker being pressed to her clit, causing her to scream into the gag. The sounds are being muffled between her drool and snot that she's now spitting everywhere. Ox grabs a handful of hair, and shows Bex the key fob, "Listen, cunt. I'll personally make you the sorriest piece of fuck meat here if you piss me off again. You'll behave, and keep your fucking head up."

Bex, nodding her understanding, knows she doesn't want another round of being shocked by her tormentor, Ox. "Fuck, the intensity of that pain was unreal, oh god! No, no, no. Please don't start dripping, please god, don't have my body respond to this! Please, oh god, they'll see!"

Subtly, Bex attempts to close her legs, as Susan is now noticing that the naked slave is, in fact, Bex Reid, the daughter of her current mentor, Jill Reid.

"Hold on, Ox. This little slut, she's Jill Reid's property, isn't she?"

Ox shakes his head no. "This one belongs to a, um, Alathia Reid; must be her older sister," as he looks through the tablet's report.

Susan corrects Ox with a very happy surprised grin. "No, Ox, that's not correct. Alathia is the younger sister, Bex is the oldest child."

Ox, laughing, grabs Bex's ass, and squeezes. "You let your little sister own your ass? You really are a perverted little fuck toy."

Bex struggles to keep her tears from flowing, hearing the comments about how weak she is for allowing this to happen to her.

Susan, running her hands between Bex's pussy, pulls away the fresh wetness. "Oh my, someone is excited. Is she off limits, or is she fair game?"

Ox grins, "Completely fair game, but it has to be in the laser hair removal room, she's scheduled for complete hair removal."

Clapping, Susan licks her sweetened finger in front of Bex. "I want you to lick me while they burn all the hair off your body. It's absolutely one of the most painful things you can go through."

Bex, wide eyed at this new twist in her life that she's about to have her body hair almost permanently removed forever, curses herself to have a slick pussy, always looking like a prepubescent child with no tits. Bex growls, as she lunges, pulling on her binds; the sounds aren't muffled whimpers, but stifled screams and growls of anger and rage.

Susan, laughing, looks down at the struggling bundle of rage. "She's a feisty little bitch, isn't she."

Ox pushes the button, sending another jolt of pain straight into Bex's clit, causing her to scream again. The electricity flows through her clit like a hot knife through butter, and flows through her body, causing her to convulse a little.

Susan spots the controller. "Is that the new electraclit device?" P

Ox nods. "Yeah, it works like a charm. Causes the most deviant bitches to become docile little sluts." He pushes Bex into the hair removal room with Susan.

Susan asks, "So does this little cunt have any special limits, anything we can't do?"

Ox grunts, "Yeah, she's not allowed to have climax, but other than that, she's fair game."

Susan caresses Bex's cheek. "Oh Bex, I can't believe that you're bound up here for me, like an early Christmas present. Do you know why we call him Ox, Bex?"

Shaking her head, Bex replies with a no.

Clapping like an excited child getting to play with a new toy, Susan continues, "Oh, my dear. Ox, please come here and show my darling fuckmeat why you're called Ox."

Ox, stepping in front of Bex, feels Madame Susan undoing his pants, pulling his semi-erect cock out.

It's huge, like Bex wonders if he ever fucks anything human with that cock.

Catching the fear dancing behind Bex's eyes, a cooing Susan begins tugging on Ox's cock. "Bex, I can't tell you how often I've ridden this monster; it's amazing. I can't wait to see this cock buried so deep in your ass that you're begging for mercy." Susan gives Ox's cock a few chaste kisses.

Having the gag removed, Bex realizes that the giant cock is going to be in her mouth and down her throat shortly. Ox, with his cock still hanging out, begins undoing the restraints, pulling Bex to the table; she's now forced to lay face up, with her head hanging off the edge.

Feeling the first signs of her impending face-fucking, her lips are met with the tip of Ox's cock pushing past her lips and deep into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, Ox's beast feels like it's gonna dislocate my jaw, but god, the feeling of him fucking me like I'm some sex toy is driving me crazy. I'd jump on this monster and ride him 'til I passed out if he would let me!"

Susan runs her hands gently along Bex's leg, watching Ox just ravage Bex's face like he was fucking a pussy. "That's impressive, Bex. You're quite the cock-slut."

Groaning around the monster that's invading her mouth, Bex can't help but succumb to the pleasure being brutalized on her poor throat.

Susan gently tugs on Bex's nipple rings. "Breathe through your nose, slut." Laughing at Bex's face and throat being fucked into next week, Susan motions for the spa tech, who has joined the show, to begin her laser treatment on Bex.

When the laser is applied to Bex's pubic region, it's like someone was dragging a hot lighter on her skin, causing her to shriek.

Susan crows, "God, I'm envious of Alathia; the wondrous noises you make, Bex." She grabs her nipple, twisting it roughly. "You were born to be doing this right here!"

Bex is trying to definitely disagree with Susan; that she, in fact, doesn't enjoy this and she isn't some sex-crazed slut.

"Oh look, Ox, this slut is disagreeing with what's obvious to everyone," Susan says, slipping two fingers deep into Bex's wet hole, the evidence of her sexual arousal now covering Susan's fingers.

Bex groans in pleasure, as the pain of the treatment is mixed with the humiliation of her face-fucking and Susan's now-constant finger-banging.

"Oh god, I'm so close. I'm so... I'm gonna get some fucking relief. These fucks are gonna slip up, and I'm gonna get my fucking release!"

Ox pulls his cock free of Bex's mouth, only to begin shooting his rather large load all over Bex's face giving her a facial, much to Susan's cackling amusement. Slipping her fingers into Bex's mouth to clean with her free hand, Susan begins rubbing the semen all over Bex's face. "Gotta make sure Ox's load is spread equally all over your face; who knows, maybe this will induce others to help giving you more for your semen facial."

Trembling, Bex, suddenly denied her orgasm, shudders trying to regain her composure. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! I was soooooo, soooooo close. I'm so close it hurts. My body is actually so ready, it's an aching in my pussy. Roll me into the fucking lobby and leave me there; at least I'd get off!!!!"

Having completed the hair removal, Bex is repositioned on all fours, and Ox is about to fuck her ass. Pulling the tail plug free with a pop, the gaping hole seems to scream for it to be filled with a large cock.

"Oh Bex, you lucky girl. Ox is gonna fuck you so good with that cock, and you're gonna lick me 'til I cum all over your fucking face!"

"Yes, ma'am," Bex replies, in a hushed tone. Still wearing the cooling cum on her face, Bex begins furiously licking Susan's pussy like a woman possessed, grunting, as she feels Ox comically large cock slamming into her well-lubed ass. "Oh fuck, oh fuck! This fucker's gonna break my ass for sure, and I don't care, as long as he gets me off, finally!!!!"

Susan, seeing the signs of Bex's orgasm coming to the surface, motions for Ox to stop fucking the cunt's ass and to begin securing Bex back to the cart. Bex, fighting to drive her own fingers deep in her pussy, is quickly subdued by Ox.

Bex is screaming, "FUCK YOU BOTH! SHOCK ME! PLEASE SHOCK ME! YOU, YOU CUNT FUCKERS...!!!" then bursts into hysterical sobs. Both Ox and Susan begin laughing at the pitiful display of a woman sobbing, naked with cum dripping from her face, and her ass completely stretched open, her tail simply slips right back in.

Bex, still sobbing, wonders what possible hell could her Mistress have in store for her next 'cause she's not sure how much more her mind can take, and her body's already betraying most resistance Bex's putting up.

**********

Pubert flopped down in his office chair, pondering the weird breakfast this morning, and wondered if he actually did witness his daughter's pussy wet and wanting more. "No, that can't be, but when I get home, I'll definitely need to speak with Jill about boundaries."

Finally noticing the pink post-it note stuck to the computer saying to open his top drawer, Pubert suspiciously opens it, noticing a blindfold with a page of instructions.

"Go to the west side restroom, the one that's under renovation. Enter the handicap stall, pull your pants down, and secure your hands in the available handcuffs, secure the blindfold,and wait. Failure to comply by 10:00am to these directions, will result in your peers finding out about your secret fetish."

Pubert felt the blood drain from his face, and a mild panic wash over him like the tides of the ocean washing away sandcastles. "Oh no!" Quickly, Pubert grabs his phone, dials Jill's number, a few rings, and his wife-mistress picks up. Unfortunately, Pubert's call goes straight to voicemail. "Fuck!" Checking the time, Pubert has plenty of time before he has to be in place. "What the fuck else could go wrong today."

Sally enters her boss's office. "Hello Mr. Reid. so So, Mr. Mitchell is asking for you to come to his office A-S-A-P."

"Thanks, Sally." He thinks to himself, "I wonder what Mr. Mitchell wants?"

Sally, the beautiful office assistant, quickly departs and leaves after having dropped more on the plate of Pubert's life.