I Became My Little Sister's Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hopping up from his desk, Pubert heads to Mr. Mitchell's office.

Mr. Reid approaches Cindy's desk. Mr. Mitchell's personal secretary-personal aide is arguably the second most powerful person in the company.

"Hello Cindy. Mr. Mitchell left a message saying he wanted to see me?"

Cindy looks up from her computer. "Hello Mr. Reid. Mr. Mitchell is waiting for you."

Pubert Reid enters his boss's office.

Sitting behind the custom mahogany desk, Mr. Mitchell finally realizes Pubert is waiting for him. "I see you got my message."

"Absolutely, boss." Standing before his boss, wearing his cock cage and the crotchless pink-lace number with matching training bra, is really causing a strain; his pathetic cock to wants to bust out of its chastity.

In a moment of self reflection, "Standing in front of my boss wearing my own panties is just as thrilling as the day I stole my wife's panties and wore them to work."

Mr. Mitchell, with an air of excitement swirling around him, announces, "Great news, Reid, our company Letam t-fos is being purchased by Exodus Imperium Unlimited."

Pubert runs through the memories, trying to piece why that name sounds so familiar. "Oh shit, that's Jill's company!"

"So Reid, the CEO Chris Wesker is going to be around a lot. He even requested you to be his personal liaison and work hand in hand with his second, a Mr. Rooke. Says he's got big big plans for you!"

Pubert excited about the potential of a promotion and a salary increase, but with trepidation that his own wife never mentioned the acquisition.

Checking his phone and realizing he only has a few minutes to be in the restroom. Bursting through the bathroom door, Pubert rushes to the handicap stall, only to come face to face of pictures of him wearing various women's garments, doing some truly humiliating things. "Oh god these are the pics Mistress makes me keep in my desk under lock and key!"

Flipping the picture in the middle over, reveals more instructions.

"Hello Pubert, start by lowering your pants, then place blindfold on and secure your hands in the cuffs provided, keeping you secure and ready."

Pubert, shocked, excited, terrified, and overall thrilled, he begins lowering his pants; it's almost as if his body has gone into automatic, moving on its own despite his own mind's protest. The lowering of his pants reveals the crotchless panties, allowing his pink cock to dangle out. Slowly placing the blindfold on, he secures his hands to the toilet.

Pubert hears the door to the restroom open and then the clicking of a lock. The approaching sound of footsteps is sending Pubert's mind into a F-five tornado ripping through Kansas. Then, suddenly, he feels a pair of earbuds being placed in Pubert's ears.

"Why, hello my loving husband. The gentleman about to make you his bitch is Rooke, Wesker's second, and your new trainer. You see, I've gotten lazy and allowed my youngest daughter to begin molding her sister, and I just can't sit by and not show her what a professional, like myself, is capable of. So, Rooke is going to assist me in bringing out your inner sissy-bitch that, you and I know, you truly are. Enjoy your first session,my precious, little sissy-man." A sudden yanking motion frees the earbuds from Pubert's ears.

The booming voice sounds like a thunderclap in the bathroom. "Did you get all that? I know that sometimes you sissies have a hard time understanding things!"

Knowing that any disobedience will be met with punishment from Jill, Pubert answers, "Yes, sir."

Rooke, slipping his hand under Pubert's panties, caresses his hairless balls, then grabs them, squeezing them hard. "No, no, no. You're going to use a prissy princess voice from now on, do I make myself clear!"

Complying with the request, Pubert surprisingly can mimic a very convincing female voice, due to a botched tonsil removal operation. Pubert actually has to make his voice sound masculine, as his normal speaking voice is very feminine sounding.

"Yes, sir."

Rooke, surprised at the quality of Pubert's bitch voice, can't help stifle the outburst of laughter. "You sound just like a bitch now. Now your wife and Wesker have hired me to turn you into the very best sissy-bimbo-slut."

Giving the exposed testicles another squeeze, he continues, "And no, it doesn't matter what you want. Either we do this the easy way, or the hard way." To further illustrate Rooke's point, a barehanded slap connects with a thunderous sound on Pubert's bare ass. The now-red handprint is now left on Pubert's cheek. Growling at the pain, Pubert internally screams, as he groans outwardly in a salacious manner. "Oh fuck, I can't take that again. Mistress Jill never hit me so hard, I honestly don't think I'll survive the hard way."

"OH PLEASE NO MORE...SIR PLEASE NO MORE!!!!"

Rooke laughs at Pubert's pitiful display. "I knew you were nothing but a little bitch. Are you gonna behave, and do as you're told, or do you need more of the hard way!"

Sniffling, Pubert responds, "Yes, sir. I'll behave, sir."

Rooke, unlocking Pubert's cuffs, yanks Pubert around, and grabs Pubert by the throat in a display of frightening strength. "Listen up, bitch. Your new name is Penny. You will thank me for your new name, and for helping you become the best sissy-bitch you can be. Got it?"

With Rooke's hand around Penny's neck, a trembling Penny feels the weight of his current predicament collapsing down on him. Trembling, Penny kneels before Rooke, "Thank you, sir, for my new name, and especially for training me to be the best sissy-slut I can be." Penny looks right into Rooke's camera.

"Oh my, Penny, that's so nice of you to say, but like many before you, I feel actions speak louder the words, and I'd love to see you in action, my little cock-slut."

Gritting his teeth, Penny says, "May I please suck your cock, sir."

Rooke pauses the recording, and grabs Pubert by the throat. "Listen, you little sissy-bitch. I want to fucking believe that sucking my cock is the only thing that will make your useless sissy-brain understand!" Rooke begins recording again.

"Oh sir, may Penny please, oh pretty please, suck your huge cock, sir? I wanna show you my appreciation for instructing me in being a cum-sucking sissy-whore, sir."

Rooke gives Penny a thumbs-up-and-keep-going signal, while still filming him. Slowly, he reaches for Rooke's belt, noticing the belt is a Todd Snyder Guanaba, it's high end, then tugs the custom-tailored slacks down, revealing only a pair of silk bikini underwear. Pulling the silk undergarment down, frees Rooke's cock from its silken prison, only to have it slap him in the face

"Careful, cock-slut, my monster has a mind of his own!" Rooke laughs at Penny's discomfort of being struck with the somewhat impressive cock. Penny timidly begins rolling his thumb over the tip of the cock, smearing the pearl-like glob of pre-cum over the head. Penny begins leaning forward to begin her cock sucking when Rooke stops her.

"Wait. I almost forgot. A sissy-bitch like you can't possibly suck cock without lip gloss!"

Penny's trembling hand reaches for the tube of clear lip gloss. "I...I... I don't know how to apply this lip gloss, sir; it's not like lipstick or chapstick, sir."

Glaring at Penny, Rooke snatches the lip gloss back. "Fucking useless sissy-bitch. Looks like I'll need to bring in Sasha to give you a crash course in everything you'll need to be the perfect sissy-bitch!" Expertly, Rooke applies the lipstick to Penny's lips.

"Holy shit, look at you! Your lips look amazing; the nude color really brings out the plumpness of your cock-sucking lips. I wonder what you'll look like all dolled up with your whoring makeup done!"

Feeling the smoothness of the gloss in his lips, Penny blushes at the completely inappropriate compliment.

"Now, cock-slut, you may suck my cock, and show some fucking enthusiasm. We wouldn't want to disappoint your growing fan base, something else you'll need to thank Sasha for helping you with."

Giving a full smile, Penny cheerfully looks at the camera. "Oh sir, may I please, please suck your cock, so I may show my appreciation for taking the time to teach me to be the perfect cum-sucking cock-slut-bimbo."

Penny's cock is throbbing in his chastity. "Oh god, my Mistress really knows how to push my sexual buttons. What does she have in store for me? God only knows what she has up her sleeves."

Penny takes the tip of the generously sized cock, then takes the monster deep in her mouth. Rooke gently strokes Penny's chestnut-colored hair. "That's a good cock-slut, take that shit deep!"

Penny, groaning, frees the monster from her mouth with a pop, and rubs his face on the underside of the cock before him. Penny runs his tongue along the bottom of the cock.

Rooke, with an intensity Penny had only ever seen in his wife, shoots his load on Penny's face; Penny casts his eyes away from Rooke.

"Your first lesson, Penny. When a real man, like me, gives you his load, you're to always show your appreciation by playing with his load, opening your mouth, rolling it around, and then swallowing it. Don't forget to smile and thank the real man for your treat. We wouldn't want to disappoint your growing fan base."

"What's this lunatic talking about-- fan base?" Penny's internal thoughts are running wild, trying to decipher the fan-base quote.

Rooke seeing Penny's confusion, comments, "Your mistress has asked me to document and share your journey with the internet for a nominal fee. They'll see you change from Pubert Reid and blossom into Penny Kumesloot."

Penny is thinking he couldn't be shocked any more than he has been all day since this morning-- oh, how wrong he is. Penny is shocked with Rooke's cock balls now resting on his lips. Staring down at Penny, Rooke is laughing at the shocked Penny's current predicament and cock sucking.

Struggling to regain his composure, Penny feels Rooke taking control of Penny's head, smashing Penny's face into his crotch, so his pubic hair is now tickling Penny's nose.

"You know you're about to become this company's bitch. You'll get fucked by all the guys; you're gonna be the office fucktoy no one takes seriously, but fucks nonetheless!" Laughing at the still-stunned Penny trying to rationalize what he's being signed up for, and knowing, unless Penny runs leaving his daughter's behind, he is screwed, and that if he was to really look inward, Penny would realize she's actually really okay with it.

Dangling his cock in front of Penny's mouth, Rooke states, "Open your mouth, Penny. I'm gonna shoot my load on your tongue, like a good cumslut."

Penny waits with mouth open for Rooke to deposit his load in Penny's mouth. Feeling the discharge of cum hit his tongue, Penny struggles to keep the load contained in his mouth, but the sheer volume of jizz that's been deposited into Penny's mouth causes some to dribble out the corners.

Rooke is still filming, as Penny displays the load on his tongue; rolling it around, waiting for Rooke to say he can swallow it. Rooke, stroking Penny's cheek, says "You may swallow it and thank me, Ms. Kumesloot."

Gulping down a load of cum isn't horrible, it's actually one of Penny's favorite things, internally, "God, I hope Jill comes home with another load in her pussy for me."

Rooke makes a call to Jill. "Hey, sexy. No, Penny seems to have enjoyed her first lesson. You want me to schedule his makeover?"

"Wait, a makeover?! I don't think this a one time one-time event...!!!" Pubert is realizing that this isn't just another fun game, and that he walked right into the trap like a happy mouse.

**********

Bex is sitting at her desk using her free time trying to catch up on her favorite anime 'Spy x Family'. Bex's body still tingles after her treatments at the Stepford Spa. Having her body hair almost permanently removed is a new experience. "Great thanks to little Miss Psycho, miss-- goddammit Alathia not Mistress. Fucking hell, Bex. Pull your shit together; you need to recover or you're gonna break before the party."

Recalling the week of her life, it feels like a lifetime ago she could wear pants and shirts, and loaf around the house. With a tear forming in her eyes at the loss of her freedom, she thinks to herself, "I can't take much more of this! It's my goddamn body on the verge of breaking. The constant need of sexual contact and no release is just perpetuating a vicious cycle. I can't think; my pussy seems to rule my thoughts and desires. I've got stop this. I'm going to have an orgasm right now. FUCK ALATHIA! FUCK HER BEING MY MISTRESS, AND FUCK HER FUCKING RULES AND CONTROL! THIS IS BULLSHIT!"

Bex flops down on her bed, letting her soft, yellow maid outfit float down around her like the yellow leaves of autumn falling around her. Feeling the material in her hands, Bex breathing begins to quicken, while pulling her skirt up to reveal the most embarrassing kiddie panties one could wear-- Minnie Mouse panties saying 'big girl' on them. Slowly, Bex slides her fingers in her panties, delicately rubbing her puffy, swollen, and very ready pussy lips.

Bex can hear the subtle tinkling of her new clit bell, driving the realization of her body's new accessories. "I hate to admit it, but I fucking love being pierced; it makes my body feel so slutty, and sexy as fuck!"

Bex closes her eyes, basking in the enjoyment she is deriving from her fingers, and allows a slutty moan slip from her lips. The pleasure, to her own shock, is suddenly halted by her now-enraged little sister.

"Ohhh.....Shi--!"

Alathia rams a gag into her big sister's mouth. "You stupid, stupid, stupid CUNT! And here I was about to reward you for your excellent behavior from this afternoon, and at the spa. What do I find you doing? Playing with yourself. Well, CUNT! You're gonna be wishing that I paddled your ass black and blue, instead of what I have planned for your dumb cunt ass."

Alathia glares into her big sister's very shocked face. Pouncing on the opportunity, Alathia quickly secures Bex's hands and feet.

Bex, still in shock, begins to recover when the shocked older sister notices a peculiar taste on the gag, scrunching her face at the taste.

Alathia notices her big sister's reaction to the gag. With an intense gaze, Alathia watches her big sister, like a spider watching a fly struggle in its web. Carefully caressing Bex's cheek, she says, "Oh my big sister, I've placed a muscle relaxer on the gag. So you've become immobile." Pulling a switchblade from the bag resting at her feet, she presses the button causing the blade to spring forth. Alathia begins running the tip of the blade across Bex's cheek.

Alathia, singing in an almost manic way, begins to explain her plans for Bex. "Oh my stupid cunt-slave, for your punishment, I'm going to leave you in bondage, and teased on the brink, for the next twenty-four hours 'til your party. Depending on your behavior, you may get to sleep and eat. Who knows, guess we will have to see!

"I'm putting you in a position called frogtied, but obviously, before I get ahead of myself, we're gonna have to remove your clothes. Now, I can cut them off, or you can let me remove them without a fight. What's it gonna be? Nod, if you're gonna be a good girl."

Bex, seeing the sharp blade still in her sister's hand, has no desire to have her cut off her clothes, so she nods frantically, which looks more like a head flop then a nod.

"That's a good cunt-bitch." Alathia pats her sister's head. Then begins unbinding her sister's hands, as she pulls Bex's dress free. The yellow dress is a maid-style outfit, one of the two dozen of various colors and styles that now adorn her closet, thanks to her mother's sudden generosity, and Alathia's handiwork in the disposal of her former wardrobe. The next article of clothing removed is Bex's training bra. This new article of clothing digs hard at Bex's poor self-esteem the most. Her little sister rocks a pair of D-cup breasts naturally, and she's a flat A-cup, wearing fucking training bras.

Bex frantically tries to get her mind under control. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit...wait, did this crazy bitch say twenty-four hours!! Oh shit, oh shit!!!"

Alathia carefully caresses her hand down Bex's flat tummy. "I think I overlooked giving you a belly button piercing. I think maybe another appointment at Trinity's is in order." Placing her hands on the waistband of Bex's panties, with a quick jerking motion, the panties are off Bex's body, leaving her in nude on the bed.

Taking a moment, Alathia takes in her big sister's nude body, like a child looking at its most prized position. Alathia runs her finger between her sister's pussy lips. Bex not even thinking, spreads her legs, giving her sister complete access to her pussy. The unconscious motion brings a devilish smile to Alathia's lips. That her big sister doesn't even realize what she did. Flicking the bell a few times, draws a soft moan sound from Bex's lips which causes Alathia to giggle at her big sister's reaction.

"I'm going to secure your arms behind your back and your calves to your thighs. This position is known as 'frogtied' and you'll be in this position for a long time." True to her word, Alathia ties Bex in the position she has described to her big sister.

Taking a moment to admire her own handiwork, Alathia reaches into her bag, and pulls out a syringe, bringing it into Bex's field of vision. "This little syringe is filled with a cocktail of MDMA, and a few other things, which are gonna make the next twenty-four hours amazing for you, my cunt-slave."

Shocked doesn't even begin to cover the expression of Bex. While Alathia injects the narcotic cocktail into Bex's clit, causing even more pain; then a sudden tsunami of euphoria slams into Bex's body, causing her to arch her back and groan in absolute sexual satisfaction.

"Well, that was an unexpected sound. I'll bet you feel amazing now, don't you, cunt." Alathia pulls the MP3 player that has her commands for Bex on it, placing one earbud in.

Bex recognizes the player, and furrows her brow in protest of the player.

Alathia gives Bex's nose a boop. "Oh, you remember this, huh. Well, I've added some more commands to make you more compliant."

"Fuck, I'm gonna have mistre...Fuck me, seriously? Again, with the mistress bullshit playing in my goddamn ear all day long. Fuck you, Alathia, you're a goddamn cunt!"

Smiling down at Bex and her growing discomfort, Alathia continues, "But that's not all. See, by now, the Molly is coursing through your veins well through your clit!" Chuckling at her crass joke, Alathia continues. Doing her best impression of one of Barker's beauties, Alathia pulls out a VR headset, placing it on Bex's head, much to her confusion. Which is quickly pacified when Alathia places the head set over Bex's eyes.

"Oh my god, it's me licking Alathia and then sucking Teddy off. Oh my god, this is a fucking highlight reel of my humiliation at my little sister's hand. And her voice repeating in my head! Fuck, this is horrible! twenty-four hours of this bullshit, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!"

Bex feels a belt slipping around her waist, then being tightened in place. "Oh, Bex, this is going to be your absolute favorite part. These toys you're use to will keep you on edge giving no relief all day. You're gonna be a heightened panting begging slut by the time your party comes around!"

"Oh fuck, no, no, no, please Mistress, please, fuck!!!" Bex feels the dildo enter her holes simultaneously causing her body to spasms slightly with another moan.

"My oh my, you've become quite the buttslut, haven't you, my cunt? Well I'm going to my room for the rest of the night; don't worry about mother and father, I'll let them know you're taking a mental-health day, cunt."

With that, Alathia places the second earbud in, completely sealing Bex in the tomb of her own sexual depravity; though secretly, in the very back of Bex's mind, she's never been more excited about the next forty-eight hours, but she refuses to see the truth.