I Became My Porn Crush's Stepdad!

Story Info
A guy wins a date with a porn star.
1.4k words
4.15
4.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of those stories I never thought I would write. How often does this happen to someone?

I am an average looking guy. Nothing too special. I'm not a celebrity, I'm not rich. In fact, I felt my life was going nowhere.

So when my favorite porn star Lia Sands announced she was hosting a contest to go on a date with her, I figured why not? Chances are I wouldn't win, and if I did, I would have something to celebrate. It was a low stakes lottery ticket. Besides, the decision would happen around my 32nd birthday, so maybe I could celebrate a little good luck.

The drawing required you to be able to make it to Las Vegas (I live there), be subscribed on her creator page (I was), and repost her stuff to social media (Mine was under a pseudonym where I mostly posted memes, so it didn't really matter). I did that and had forgotten about it within a few days. Until one day I got the notice that I had won!

#

The whole stunt was a promo for a new Vegas restaurant and nightclub. They wanted the flashy, high-spending sorts to come. Usually when these social media contests happen, they intentionally rig it for one of the people with the highest follower counts. But some of the owners of the club were tied to casino interests, and they weren't going to risk the license over a social media contest. That is why I was able to win.

It also didn't matter who the guy was. Like porn, the guy was really a blank slate in all of this, an empty void in which the viewer could imagine themselves. I wouldn't even need to be in the pictures, and the club even wanted me not to be, other than my hands in the shot to give the barest sense a real fan was part of the scene.

The arrangements were made and I would meet her at the restaurant where we would eat, then go to the club.

#

"Hello," Lia said, greeting me with a hug.

Beside us a photographer took pictures. We walked on it, and were ushered to our table. We posed with some staged food and drinks for the photographs, then the wait staff took those away and asked us for our orders.

"Hold on, we have one more," Lia said.

"One more?" I said, excited.

"It's my Mom. And don't get any gross ideas," Lia said.

A moment later Lia's mother Debby approached.

"Mom, this is Carl, my date winner."

"Pleased to meet you," Debby said.

Between formality of the photographs, the presence of her Mother, and being called a "date winner", I kind of knew this wasn't going to be a night of fucking a porn star. We ordered food and chatted.

It was hard to talk excitedly about my life, as I was just a guy with a regular day job. I tried to steer things toward Lia, who had exciting tales to tell about traveling around the world with older male "friends" who took her to exciting getaways between her shoots.

At one point Lia got a phone call from her agent, and she slipped away. I noticed her mother take a big swig of her wine.

"Did Lia invite you over for safety, or to get you a free meal?" I asked.

"The latter. Any of the security guards would think nothing of beating the crap out of you," Debby said.

"Luckily she has nothing to worry about," I said, "Sadly, I don't need to work about protection either."

"Well, you got to spend time with her, that's more than most," Debby said.

"Did you ever think your daughter would end up in this profession?" I asked.

"I can't say I was surprised. I worked as a stripper after I got knocked up with her at age 18, and kept that up until I was 30," Debby said.

"You must have been good, to keep up that longevity," I said.

"I was, at one time," Debby said.

"I'm sure you can lace those stripper heels up again and put most of those strippers down at the club to shame," I said.

"Hardly, have you seen those girls? This generation are all acrobats," Debby said.

"I take you, you have seen them," I said.

"I can't tell you how many VIPs she's invited me too," Debby said, "You know, I wanted her to have a better life than me, but I didn't quite expect it to be like this."

"That's the Millennial in both of us, not having the life we expected, hoping we don't fuck it up for the next generation," I said.

"Yeah. For what it's worth, I have a healthy kid and a house in my name, something few others can say," Debby said.

"Damn, I should be wooing you," I said.

I flagged down the waiter.

"Can I get a martini, and another glass of wine for the lady," I said.

"Wooing me with my daughter's money? That is a new one," Debby said.

"It's the club's money, which I rightfully earned by winning a contest to get a date with your daughter," I said.

"Ha! Well, it's more unique than her 'boyfriends' who do it with their parent's money," Debby said.

"We play the few hands we're dealt," I said.

I put a hand on hers. She took it.

"It's rare I'm the one being wooed instead of my daughter," she said.

"Rare, but not unheard of?"

"Well, Mommy issues among the men in porn are as common as Daddy issues for the women, and some of the men have needed something they can't get elsewhere," Debby said.

"Men who've worked with your daughter?" I asked.

"Yes, but never at the same time," she said.

"Any of her female costars with Mommy issues?"

"Plenty, none I have been with," she said.

"Hmmm..."

"I wouldn't object, if the right man was involved," Debby said.

"Thank goodness for both of us that I won the contest," I said.

"You sure I can handle that? Two women?" Debby's Mom said.

"Maybe. First we'll have to have to send Lia on her way, and see what we can do together," I said.

"We'll see. Just know you need to put up, because I can always call Lia's male costars up," Debby said.

"You don't need to worry about me putting up, but if you wanted to call her costars up, we could platonically share you," I said.

Her eyes lit up at the suggestion. I'd found something she'd thought of, but not dared to do yet.

"I know your daughter had to have taken after some of your characteristics," I said.

"Maybe. But she has them with the opportunities that I didn't have, or at least didn't have the nerve to take," she said.

"We've both missed out on a lot," I said, "Let's play catchup, why don't we?"

We squeezed each other's hands in nervous anticipation. Lia chose that time to come back.

"Hey, sorry, I... oh, cute. Are you two a thing now?"

"Maybe," Debby said.

"That's cool, because I just got a call for work in Miami, and it's really lucrative, and Jean-Claude is flying out on his jet tonight, so..."

"Go on, dear," Debby said.

Lia hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I got so lucky with you," Lia said.

"Not as lucky as I am about to get," I said.

#

So, yeah, Debby and I ended up in a big fling. I took up the offer of bringing in some of Lia's female costars to bed with us, and it was a good time.

I even indulged Debby's desire for a few of the male pornstars, and it wasn't too strange. The sex at least, those guys were pros about it. It was weird, however, sitting nude next to a porn actor in his early 20s, listening to him tell me his quarter-life crisis and thinking I, in my eight years of more life experience, have some sort of life wisdom to give him, a globe-trotting porn star gigolo.

Then, one day, Debby announces that she's pregnant! That got us talking, and we decided to make honest people out of each other and to get married. (We did check, the baby was mine, not one of the male pornstars).

Now I am happily married in a mostly monogamous marriage with my former porn crush's mother, making me her stepfather, and the father of her half-sister. Debby and I are proud of Lia, what she's done with her career, and how she brought us together. We're hoping our daughter will make other choices, however, like doctor or lawyer.