Dani's Slutty Birthday Present

Story Info
A sexy brunette student gets pumped full of birthday wishes.
28.4k words
4.79
39k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexKettle
SexKettle
195 Followers

Author's Note: This is a single chapter story in my 'Pandora's Box' series. The main sexual themes of the series are breeding, impregnation, and pregnancy risk. Although this episode can be read as a standalone, it contains narrative threads that continue from my previous stories. A full list of entries and the chronological order to read them in can be found in my bio for those interested.

Comments and feedback are encouraged as always, and I hope you enjoy!

The Birthday Girl -- Part One

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANI!" The girl's voices all rang out in chorus, clinking their glasses together and drowning out the relentless beat of the nightclub's speakers with their shouting and gleeful laughter.

"Thanks ladies," Daniella Cruz giggled with an excited sip of her fruity cocktail. Cool and perfectly refreshing, the liquid glided down her throat with ease, and she ended up gulping a little more than anticipated. Not that she was in any danger of running out tonight.

All the stops had been pulled out. Dani and her friends -- a flock of a dozen gorgeous college girls -- were seated at a comfortable booth in Artemis, the newest and hottest venue for dancing, drinking, and hook-ups in all of Riviera City. It was Friday night, and the atmosphere of the club crackled with electricity, uninhibited and coiled like a spring. Tensions ran high as guys and girls cast lustful eyes over each other, knowing how many ways there were for the night to end. A tropical heat bore down upon the city, holding it hostage until a supposedly imminent rainstorm could relieve it... a rainstorm that had failed to show for three days now, and counting.

In the meantime, the sun was still shining, the clouds were still non-existent, and the ceaseless heat visited a hazy, libidinous energy upon the vast metropolis, permeating the occupants of Artemis on that very night. The evening air was tinged with a salty sea breeze as the sun set and bright blue skies turned to twilight, taking the edge off the savage humidity. As far as Dani was concerned, no better night for her birthday celebration was possible.

"So, what do you think? Did I smash it or what?" The light and confident voice came from Martine Ruiz, a feisty and alluring blonde sat to Dani's immediate right. She had, in a flurry of expert organisation that was completely uncharacteristic, planned and executed almost the entire night -- Dani's only contribution had been to pick the venue.

"Girl, I love it! You killed it!" Dani said, holding her arms out and giving her best friend a squeezing hug. "Seriously, thank you so much for organising this! Tonight's gonna be such a blast!"

"Photo time!" The shout came from further down the table as Alexandra, a heart-faced platinum blonde, pulled out her phone and gestured for all the girls to stand. "C'mon girls, squeeze together!"

The girls lined up in a row in front of their table with Dani in the middle as Alexandra handed her phone to a staff member and ran back to join them. Several photos were snapped as the students posed provocatively with pouting lips and jutting chests, and Dani made sure to give Martine a little peck on the cheek in further gratitude. Once Alex's phone was returned to her, they gathered around in a preening mass, eager for the self-validation that only nightclub exhibitionism could provide.

"Dani, you look so good!" gushed Tabitha, a dark-skinned beauty with smoky eyes and glossy long hair. "How do you look so good all the time?" The compliment came from a place of admiration, yet the jealous twinge to her tone was obvious.

"That's nothing," said Martine. "The real kicker is when she shows up to morning lectures in sweatpants with no makeup and messy hair. And the boys still can't keep their eyes off her."

"What can I say, it's such a hard life being me," Dani smirked. "Alex, can you airdrop that photo to me?" She was in complete agreement with Tabitha -- she looked incredible, and that picture was destined to go straight on her Instagram. But then, looking totally drop-dead gorgeous had been first on her list of priorities that night.

Dani's revealing outfit choice had been very deliberate. Her perky, mouth-wateringly large breasts pressed aggressively against her favourite black tube top, low cut and cropped with her slender and sculpted midriff bared beneath. Her round bubble butt was squeezed into a colour-matching low-rise micro miniskirt, the fabric clinging firmly to the curve of her toned buttocks and broadness of her wide hips. Below the hem of her skirt -- which was so high and tight it seemed in constant danger of riding up and betraying how little she wore underneath -- were a pair of taut and athletic thighs, the crown atop a pair of elegantly long legs encased in black, knee-high, heeled boots.

As if her body wasn't perfect enough, Dani's angelic looks were the final blessing she needed to mould almost anyone into putty in the palm of her hand. Her wide, smouldering hazel eyes had ensnared many a man before even her generous tits had, and her cute button nose and sultry, full lips were similarly lethal to virtually anyone who had a pulse. An enviable mane of thick, lustrous chestnut hair flowed down her back as far as her elbows, and a final light whisp of makeup was all that was necessary to enhance her already dazzling natural features to supermodel-esque levels.

Dani knew exactly how hot and slutty the outfit made her look. She knew exactly how much of an invitation it was to be ogled and admired, even more so than usual. But it was, after all, only fitting that she was a complete and total smokeshow for her 21st birthday.

As the girls took back their seats around the table, a pretty green-eyed brunette with long, straight hair seated herself on Dani's other side. Sofia Baker was, along with Martine, one of Dani's best friends, and yet she had become a bit of an outsider in the wider friend group ever since dropping out of college over a year prior. The reason for her decision -- an unplanned pregnancy -- had only further complicated things, although Dani and Martine did their best to keep her as involved as possible.

"So, how was Barcelona?" Sofia asked, leaning forward with interest. "The tans are looking fierce!"

"It was incredible," Martine interjected before Dani could respond. "We went to this beach party on Friday. Then this boat party on Saturday! And Dani got off with Pico!" She spoke the final sentence with teasing relish.

"Pico?" Sofia asked.

"He was just some guy," Dani said as a small smile tugged at the corners of her mouth.

"She's being modest," Martine said. "He was the sexiest, most handsomest hunk of a Spaniard you'll ever meet in your life!"

Dani started to laugh at the memory and put on an exaggerated accent as she imitated her Iberian lover. "Daniella, you are my, ahhhh, bee-yootiful rose."

"Did you two do anything cultural there at all?" Sofia smirked, taking a sip of Moscato from her flute.

"The only thing Dani did was Pico," Martine quipped, unable to pass up the opportunity.

"Shut up," Dani said, giving her the finger. "It's not like you weren't off having your own fun." She turned to Sofia in an attempt to take the conversation in a less lewd direction. "Pico did teach me some Spanish."

"He sure did," Martine chuckled, before putting on her own accent. "Si, si, si, si! Oh! Dios mio- AH!"

Dani lunged at her roommate, and both girls devolved into fits of laughter as she lightly slapped Martine repeatedly on the shoulder. "Shut up, shut up, shut up!"

Sofia smiled softly. "God, it sounds like so much fun. I'm so gutted I couldn't go. It's just so hard with Ruby and everything..."

"Girl, don't be ridiculous," Dani said, red in the face after laughing and her tussle with Martine. "You have a baby, I know it's not easy to go away."

"Besides, Fifi, it's not like you weren't having fun here anyway," Martine said impishly.

"Oh yeah." Dani smiled coyly as she realised what Martine was referencing. "I bet you really enjoyed what you were doing instead."

"I don't know what you're on about," Sofia said, slightly defensively.

"Spill the beans!" Dani said. "Who's the new boy? We both saw him on your Instagram story."

"It's nothing," Sofia began. But, reassured by the authentically happy expressions on the faces of her two best friends, she relaxed slightly. "Okay, fine. But this stays between us three. Understood?" Dani and Martine nodded eagerly, prompting her to continue. "This is gonna sound so silly. I needed some painting work done. He was the guy who came to do it and we just kinda... well, hit it off. That was six weeks ago. He's really good with Ruby as well, but he also... well, so many guys get turned off by the whole 'single mom' thing but it doesn't even faze him. For the first time in ages I just feel like a normal girl."

"Oh my God! That's so sweet!" Dani exclaimed, genuinely thrilled at the news. Sofia had been struggling for months as a college dropout and single mom, but her luck really had finally started to turn recently with a new job offer, some success at losing the stubborn baby weight, and now this.

But Martine just snorted with laughter. "Oh my God. Fifi's living in a porno movie. 'Hot young MILF gets her walls painted by hung stud.'" A second's pause passed as both Dani and Sofia turned to stare at their friend. Then all three girls burst into cacophonous laughter.

"You're such a freak, Marti!" Dani shrieked, as Sofia creased up beside her.

"God, Fifi, I'm so sorry," Martine gasped, wiping away a tear. "I'm really, really happy for you girl."

Scouting For Girls

Ollie Bassett hated nightclubs. He hated noise. He hated dancing. He hated drinking. No clear reason existed for him to be here at all. Yet here he was anyway, little more than a prisoner of his flatmates who had unceremoniously dragged him from the pallid comfort of his computer screen for the third time that week.

"You need to get laid, bro."

"These college chicks are so easy, dude."

Their words were clear, but their actions not so much. Almost as soon as they had arrived, most of them had abandoned him to pursue their own sexual conquests. Ollie had remained in virtually the same spot for the entire evening so far, sadly sipping at a bottle of Peroni, watching all the stunning girls sweep past him without so much as a look in his direction.

After all, why would they? With his worried blue eyes and flat, wetly gelled hair, he didn't exactly cut an impressive figure. He was fairly tall, but poor posture and slumped shoulders, belying a considerable lack of self-confidence, took the edge off his height advantage. His clothes, a simple hoodie and jeans, were baggy and completely out of place in the stylish nightclub, hanging off him loosely like he was some kind of sentient scarecrow.

"C'mon bud. You're a kid in a candy store. Take a look. Who do you like?" The voice came from Ryan Madigan, Ollie's sole remaining companion. With his easy-going smile and smartly styled quiff of curly hair, he radiated an unbreakable air of cocky fortitude as he surveyed the floor before them, arms splayed across the backrest.

"I don't know," Ollie grumbled. "Let's be real, I don't have a chance with, like, 90% of the girls in here."

"Not with that attitude," said Ryan. "We'll take this slow, alright bud? Just pick any girl."

Ollie sighed as he sat up to get a better view of the room. Maybe this could be fun? It certainly wouldn't be a bad thing if Ryan actually managed to help him get laid. His gaze flashed across the room as he briefly analysed anything and everything that was even vaguely female-shaped, before landing on a short, pale girl with red hair and freckles.

They made brief eye contact, but Ollie had never been the boldest guy in the room and he quickly glanced away. Nevertheless, she was cute enough to be sure. "Okay. Her. The girl with red hair."

"Where?" Ryan squinted into the darkness.

"Just left of the bar." Ollie didn't want to point, but he made a vague gesture with his hand.

"Ah, I see her." Almost instantly, Ryan shook his head. "Nah. Pick another."

"What? Why?"

"She's too pale, look at her. She looks like a ghost. Bit on the dumpy side as well. There's a whole bunch of absolute stunners in here tonight and that's the one you pick?"

Ollie sighed again with frustration as he scanned the room for a girl his roommate would approve of, before finally his eyes rested upon a skinny girl with East Asian features. "Okay, what about her?"

"Nope." Again, Ryan shook his head. "Look how thin and bony she is. She's got no tits, and no ass. She's probably frigid too, look at her."

"Are you even taking this seriously?" Ollie asked, his eyes narrowing.

"Are you?" Ryan rounded on his roommate. "There are so many hotties here tonight and you're going for the plain, boring ones. Instead of picking a girl you think you have a chance with, why not pick a girl you want to sleep with?"

"I do want to sleep with her."

"Dude, if you want my help, we're doing this properly. Now pick another one. A good one. The kinda girl I would go for. An absolute babe. The kind of girl that every guy in the world will be jealous of you for bagging. The kind of girl that every other girl in the world wishes she was. A girl-"

A series of loud shouts and cheers exploded from the other end of the floor, cutting Ryan off mid-flow. Both he and Ollie turned to see a whole flock of girls, twelve in all, clamber out of a large booth and assemble in a colourful line for a photo. Ollie was transfixed as his eyes wandered across deep cleavages and smooth thighs, over juicy lips and bared bellies, utterly overwhelmed at the sheer level of hotness that had been arrayed before him. Two tanned blondes, a tall redhead, a graceful black girl with a bouncy afro... girls of all colours and hairstyles, with the only unifying factor among all of them apparently being their sheer, unmatched beauty.

However, as they lined up and posed for their sexy little photoshoot, Ollie's eyes glued themselves to one girl in particular, directly in the middle of the group. She held herself gracefully with her back straight, her head high, and her buxom chest pushed out for attention, radiating the regal confidence of a girl who had been beautiful all her life and knew it. Her looks, accordingly, were those of a fashion model, with high cheekbones, smoky siren eyes, and full lips. While her hair, brown as chocolate and just as luxurious, ran down to her middle back in a lustrous cascade.

The girl dressed the part too, wearing a revealing outfit composed of a tiny tube top and miniskirt matching set, along with knee-high boots that may well have contained more material than the top and skirt put together. With seductive amounts of golden-hued skin on display, she was clearly proud of her body. As far as Ollie could tell, she had every reason to be -- endlessly long legs and alluringly wide hips tapered into a slender, toned waist, which then curved outwards again into a pair of the perkiest, roundest, most perfect melon-sized breasts he had ever seen. The cherry on top of her immaculately sexy hourglass figure.

Ollie was stunned. He couldn't look away. He didn't want to.

"...a girl like her." Ryan's eyes were practically on stalks as he steadily checked out every single girl in the line-up. But one in particular kept drawing his attention with her ravishing glow and, as difficult a choice as it was, it was clear to him as well that the busty brunette in the middle was the winner. "God-fucking-damn. Now she is fine as hell. See her?"

Ollie nodded dumbly as he watched the preening, tanned goddess that smiled and pouted for the camera. She batted her silky lashes before turning and giving the mischievous-looking blonde next to her a peck on the cheek. "The one with the long brown hair? And the, uh... the really big boobs?" A vague description that he knew did absolutely no justice to the beautiful creature that stood before him.

"That's the one. Jesus Christ, look at the tits and legs on her." Ryan shook his head in disbelief. "Still want to go for your chubby little redhead? Or your anorexic Asian? Or do you wanna go for her? The brunette knockout with the perfect body?"

Ryan's comment pulled Ollie sharply out of his reverie, and immediately he felt so stupid for even looking in the first place. What was he thinking? "That's a joke. You're joking, right? She's so far out of my league it's not even funny. Look at her. She's gotta be a model or something. What the hell's she doing here?"

"Y'know something, I think I actually recognise her," Ryan said, also slowly returning to reality as he acclimatised himself to the gaggle of gorgeous college babes before him. They were huddled together now, seemingly checking the photos. "She goes to our college. I saw her at that fraternity kegger a couple weeks ago. Flouncing around in this tiny, cockteasing mini dress from what I remember."

Ollie looked back at the table, and at the girl. They had all sat back down and, to her right, the same blonde who had received the kiss on the cheek said something that made them both burst into laughter, causing the brunette's bright eyes to spark brilliantly.

He realised he was staring and, too late, he made to look away. But then the brunette's gaze snapped to his suddenly, and they were looking straight at each other. Ollie froze like a deer in headlights... but he didn't look away. Usually he was too shy to make eye contact with girls, especially the attractive ones but, in this instant, her irresistibly radiant looks held his eye. The prospect of looking away was actually painful.

The corners of his mouth began to curl into a smile, and he waited for her to do the same. But she looked away, back at her friends, her face lighting up again as if nothing had happened at all.

"Jesus Christ," Ryan breathed, clapping Ollie on the back and bringing him back fully into the real world. "Go up and talk to her."

"What?!" Ollie shrunk back, aghast. "I-I can't man. Are you kidding? Look at her. She looks like she just dropped in from the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show or some shit. I can't talk to her. No fucking way. You go. You have a way better shot with her than me."

"Of course I do," Ryan said airily. "But this ain't about me, bud. Tell her she's beautiful and you wanted to talk to her. That's all you need to do."

"She's surrounded by her friends," Ollie noted warily. "No. No way man. She'll laugh in my face. All of them will. You can't make me."

Ryan sucked air between his teeth. His friend's eyes swam with very real fear at the prospect of making such a fool of himself, but it wasn't an insurmountable obstacle. He just needed to change tack. To hit him where it hurt. To give him something even greater to fear. "Fine then." Ollie raised his eyebrows in surprise as Ryan leant back against the sofa. "We won't do this. You can just hang out here all night, and stay a virgin forever."

Ollie tensed up visibly. His hands, resting on his thighs, balled up into fists. He glanced back over at the girls, and then to Ryan. "Look," he said, a flicker of desperation evident in his tone, "I don't have a chance in hell with any of them. Be reasonable. I'll do it to another girl, just not her."

"It's her or nothing, bud," Ryan said, his shoulders rising in a half shrug. "No skin off my back if you don't."

"Come on, Ryan," Ollie begged. The sofa creaked as he shifted uncomfortably. "Why can't I just talk to another girl? You've already told me what to say!"

"I've just told you how to introduce yourself," Ryan said, playing his nerdy roommate just as well as he did his female conquests. He nearly had him on the ropes. "But I haven't told you how to pull the moves on her. And I won't, unless you go for the hottie with the body. I'm not helping you bag some ugly duckling for your first time."

SexKettle
SexKettle
195 Followers
123456...9