I Bet More than I Should Have

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised when I found out both guys had beaten me. Hipster had a straight but lost to Tom who had a full house. To be honest, I was relieved Tom won my underwear. Even though I did it mostly to punish him, him winning was the best possible outcome.

*****

The game continued. Chips were moving from one side of the table to another, but nobody was losing. At one moment Tom grew short on cash and considered putting my thong back to play, but then, to the disappointment of all other gentlemen, he played it safe and folded.

Couple other hands were dealt. I lost most of my chips again. I figured I didn't have to start with the biggest gun I had and could have bet my shoes instead of showing everyone my lace secret. Too late. After I bet my shoes, and lost them to the Mr Grey, I started wining. For a while. Then I started losing again.

I was so captured by the game I almost didn't notice the change of tone in the game. Everyone played safe and slow. Raising value of blinds didn't seem to make much of a difference. All the men seemed to gain chips and I was the only one losing them. All the while, all eyes were on me. Watching, waiting. Expecting me to make another mistake. What will be the next thing I will bet after I lose the rest of my chips.

I held myself above water. Until one hand. I had to put almost all my remaining chips as big blind. I was nervous. These cards were to determine whether I continue playing or be the first one to lose. I had pair of kings. King of hearts and king of diamonds. Not a bad start to say the least. Everyone called and first three cards were dealt on the table.

It was almost impossible to hide my smile when I realised how lucky I was. Cards on the table were King of spades, Jack of spades and King of clubs. I made it! I had four of a kind. Now I couldn't lose. I looked at Tom determined to win my panties back.

But first turn was Mr grey's. He checked. Next one was the Hipster, who raised. And boy, he raised a lot. Three thousand chips. Businessman called. Tom called too. Now everyone was waiting for me. And I realised I had nothing to call with. This was my only chance to win back everything. And to show them a woman can beat men. But if I bet my remaining 456 chips and win, I would only win part of the pot. And the second one after me would get the rest. This was my only chance to win all the money. But I had to wager something of great value. And I had to bet something all of them would want to win. Because if I bet something of a great value, it is obvious I have very good hand.

I thought for a while. I had an idea, but it was certainly way beyond the boundaries of decent, serious game between colleagues. I couldn't make my mind.

"Come on love. Give it up, you have nothing to lose." Mocked me my husband.

That was the last straw. He made it easier for me to decide. I knew I wouldn't lose after all, so it was all just a show.

"My husband bought me this dress for this occasion. And even though its original price was lower, I want ten thousand." You could hear the jaws dropping.

They might have guessed I had something in my sleeve. But I guess they didn't expect me to wager the dress I was wearing.

"How would the winner obtain the price?" was interested the businessman. "I suppose you won't be putting it on the table before we continue playing." Everyone laughed. Except the Hipster. He looked like he is imagining the situation of me getting undressed and putting my clothing on the table in his head.

"If someone manages to win against me, which I doubt, I will personally dress to him. In a private room, of course. Otherwise, you all would be winners." I gave out my most seductive smile and started playing with the lining on my cleavage.

The men were all thinking. Only one not thinking at all was my husband. He was counting his chips instead. When he finished his counting, he pushed huge pile of chips to the middle of the table. "I call." He said. He agreed to my little game.

I also wasn't afraid of him minding me bet something like this. He had fucked me leaned against the window enough times for me to learn he loved the idea of other men seeing me naked. And to be totally honest, I intentionally hold my cards so he could see nobody can win the prize. I knew he would play the game with me. And he absolutely did.

"It is against the rules to bet something that is not on the table." Frowned Mr Grey.

I wasn't absolutely sure if he approves such provocative fun. He refused to play for my panties before. I got a little worried.

"But these rules are our rules. We can change them." Opposed Hipster.

Obviously thrilled by the idea of winning.

"Rules are not to be broken." Suggested Businessman.

"No change of rules." The Chef said to the silent room. "Just a little exception." He smiled as he called and expanded the pile of chips in the middle of the table.

After that, nobody hesitated anymore. Everyone called. I shivered as I realized each one of them is probably picturing me taking off my dress and handing it to them in a private room. And I also realized, I got very excited by the thought too. Very, very excited. Maybe Tom will get some treats after all...

Another card landed on the table. It was ten of spades. I wasn't expecting any more bets. Certainly not by Mr Grey.

"All in." He said while moving all his chips to the middle of the table. "I am sorry, but I am getting a little bit tired. It was a long night. And it has to end eventually."

It was about four thousand. The Chef called. Now, all eyes were on me again. They all knew I wanted to call too. But I had nothing left to bet.

"Your earring and necklace" suggested Businessman.

I hesitated. Since they were made of glass, they were not of a great value. Definitely not four thousand.

"It's made of glass, no jewels" I admitted. "That would be cheating."

The boss whispered something to Mr Grey.

"She is competitive. But honest and fair too. Hold on to her. Don't ever let her leave you." He translated to my husband. It was aimed to me too, since I was only one at the table who needed translation. I blushed.

"What if you kept company to the winner for the rest of the night?" Tom suggested. I gasped in surprise.

"If you really think you cannot lose, you would not be afraid to bet your company, right?"

Nobody moved or said anything. They gave me time to think about it. And each of them used that time to imagine themselves being the winner I am sure.

"Define keeping company." I answered, trying to hold onto my position of unshakable winner. Now however, I felt a little unsure.

"After a woman like your wife loses her dress and hands it to someone as a trophy, I can't imagine anyone who would picture keeping company as just light conversation about weather Thomas, if you know what I am trying to say." Warned the businessman my husband.

Don't you think Tom usually wagers his wife's honesty in a poker game like that. He knew I loved men's attention. And he when men gave me attention. That is why he bought me this revealing dress. We even talked about inviting someone to the bed with us before. Sometimes he blindfolded me and acted like he left the room. Then took me like if he was someone else. Once we even got as far as inviting one of my exes over "for a dinner". I backed off in the last moment. I got scared he would be too demanding. Scared he would just take me for a slut. Scared he would have me just for a piece of meat he can fuck viciously. Also scared, that Tom is not into it that much. That he lets me do it just because he wants me to be happy. Not because he wants to do it himself. And also that it would harm our relationship.

Now however, the situation was different. It was obvious he was showing me he wants to do this. I understood it as a gesture he is determined to invite someone else to our bed. And since he saw my cards, he just made a show for the others. He knew I couldn't lose.

"And what do you imagine as keeping company by a woman who lost her dress then?" I teased the Businessman.

"I don't want to be rude or spoil your fun, but let's be straight" said Mr Grey and stood up.

"We can all see those two kings on the table. We all watched you wage your dress, or dare I say you waged stripping in front of the winner after they came into play. And you also said you can't lose a few times already. We all know you have the rest two kings in your hand making it four of a kind. And we are all aware that the chance of beating four kings is astronomical. Let us dream for a while child. Let us think we can be the winners of this little charade. Let us believe we could be as lucky as Thomas and have such a lovely, beautiful and desirable woman, at least for the rest of the night."

I realised he is right. The chef never raised, only called, because he was curious. Mr Grey raised only to finish a long game. The hipster had unlucky hand whole game and Businessman wasn't blinking. With stakes this high, I was sure he wouldn't be able to suppress his blinking. They all knew they were losing but called my bet anyway. They were all well aware of our little foreplay. And didn't mind spending money to be part of it.

The thought of losing came to my mind too. They were all very handsome, kind and classy men no woman would be able to resist. The idea of having to undress myself in front of each of them was breathtaking and arousing.

As I was standing there watching all of them ogling over my body, I suddenly became very aware of how my curves were highlighted by the red dress. The dress that could be in their hands if they were to win. Aware of how they were trying to hide excitement. Trying to hide their growing erections, and failing miserably, I also became aware of how aroused I was. Like never before. If I had my panties, they would be drenched by now, but since they were laying on the table in front of my husband, I just felt the light breeze in the room cooling the trail of wetness creeping down my thigh. My nipples were poking through the thin red fabric, that was designed to show more than cover my breasts. My legs became unstable and shaky.

I leant myself into it. Trying to give my husband my response to his suggestion of inviting another man to our bedroom. And I also wanted to make him so aroused he will fuck me the moment we close the door of our house.

"You are right." I said triumphantly. "I can't lose. And I am so sure of that I am not afraid to bet anything. So here is my bet. If I would lose, I will make company to all of you to the end of the evening. And by keeping company I mean I will do anything you men imagine under that term. Even though you made it very clear you have very dirty minds. This is what I wager, because I won't lose."

I played along the game Mr Grey suggested me to play. And I could see it working substantially. Tom looked shocked for a while. He sure wasn't expecting me to drive the situation even further. But I was determined to make him as horny as possible. And to show him I can play this big game too.

The Chef whispered something to Mr Grey again.

"Mr. Freeman wants to be sure Thomas approves."

Tom thought for a while. Now somehow less sure than before. He looked at me.

"Do you really want this, love?" "Only if you do." Was my answer. I also added my cutest smile to it. I knew he was talking about the future threesome.

"Are you sure you want to bet your.. ehm.. company for everyone here for the rest of the night?" Mr Grey looked at me. I nodded. "The probability of losing with your cards are astronomical, but there is some.

"Do you call or fold?" I said in determined voice.

They all put all of their remaining chips to the middle of the table. I didn't state any price. I let them evaluate the bet. I was sure to win it all and they knew it, so I didn't want to make them pay huge amounts of money just to be part of this charade. Along with all the items they bet before. My heels, Tom's pen, Businessman's watch and a few other items of quite great value.

"Are you sure?" Tom whispered into my ear. "absolutely" was my answer.

As he heard that, he took my panties from the table and laid them on the top of the pile fpr everyone to see. He was obviously playing with them too.

My heart started pounding. What if I lose after all? The idea drove everyone at the table mad. The atmosphere was dense and the air hard to breathe.

"Excuse me gentlemen for a while. I love playing poker, but big wagers always make me nervous. Continue without me please." He said as he stood up.

He leaned to my ear, kissed me passionately and whispered to my ear before biting it lightly.

"I love you honey. Keep the gentlemen entertained before I return. I just need to get some fresh air. I love you no matter what you do."

I didn't really understand what he was doing. Or what he was trying to say.

"Are you sure you don't want us to wait for you?" Asked the Hipster.

"Just continue. I already know what is about to happen" Tom shouted before closing the door.

We all exchanged surprised looks.

"Grand finale" laughed the Chef before dealing the last card.

Nine of spades.

"Show your hands gentlemen." I smiled seductively while showing my two kings. And maybe a bit of my cleavage. Nobody was surprised by my cards.

First one to reveal hand was the Chef. He threw the cards on the table revealing Jack of hearts and three of clubs. Pair of Jacks. He lost. Obviously.

Next one to reveal his cards was Mr Grey, showing three of spades and six of spades.

"Flush" he smiled. "You didn't look through my bluff when I said I am tired. Still, not enough for four of a kind."

He gave me a sad look of a defeated man. I couldn't get any more aroused. I could feel the trail of wetness coming from my crotch reach to my knee.

"Never lucky" complained the Hipster.

He had two fours. That was making two pairs with the kings on the table. He lost too.

Sure of my victory I reached for my underwear on the table. Knowing the Businessman had nothing since he wasn't blinking.

Even though I felt relieved, a little voice in my head was screaming with disappointment. The idea of me being naked in front of all these men. Visions of them watching me, touching me... Visions of me keeping their company. It was all about to remain only in my imagination. And their imagination.

It was obvious everyone at the table was disappointed with the outcome. It was expected, but still disappointing.

Actually, not everybody was looking disappointed. The businessman looked more surprised. I just realised he didn't move a muscle since the last card was dealt. Before I could take my panties from the table, he stopped my hand.

"You know, sometimes you are so close to the victory you stop hoping. And it is only after you stopped hoping when luck smiles at you. Look at the table. Nine of spades, ten of spades, jack of spades and king of spades. If somebody was to have eight of spades..." said the dumbfounded Businessman.

"Shut up man! You are not implying you have Straight flush, are you." Laughed the Hipster.

"That would be... unexpected turn of events smiled Mr Grey and looked at me. Lustfully."

I started shaking. I was so sure I have the winning hand I didn't watch the cards on the table anymore. And what was worse is that he was right. If he had the card in his hand, he would win. And I would lose. The idea of getting naked just became uncomfortably real. At this point I wasn't sure if it frightened me or aroused me. Something in the middle. The tension became unbearable.

"Spill it out man!" shouted the Hipster. He also obviously got very well aware of how close he is to see me naked. And even more than just see. His eyes were scanning my body from the top to the bottom. Even though my skirt was so long it reached the floor, I felt like they all must see the wet trail running lower and lower my leg.

"Ace of hearts is my first card. Very good card, just not very useful in this game."

Said the Businessman laying out his first card on the table.

"However, it got me all the luck I needed."

I gasped as he placed the second card next to the first one. Ace of hearts was accompanied by eight of spades.

He won. He had the card that made my four of a kind look pathetic.

All men started cheering, as he took the lacy prize and slowly tucked it into his shirt pocket. He let half of the fabric dangling out, as a symbol of victory.

*****

My heart was racing. Knees weak. I felt dizzy. Defeated. I suddenly realized how bold I was. And how reckless was my bet. Even though Tom suggested it, I made it even worse by promising myself to everyone. My whole world started to crumble. And only thing that stayed in the ruins was embarrassment. Embarrassment. The worst part was, that I could hear the little voice, that was screaming with disappointment before. Now, it was celebrating. Screaming with excitement. And that was even more defeating.

"I think you owe me something." said businessman with his slight German accent and huge grin. The other men stood around him. They were all watching me. Awaiting for me to make a move. Will I be able to hold onto my promises? Or will I chicken out?

As the Boss said before. I am competitive, but I am also fair. And I always keep my promises. Even if I would want to brake my promise, I would not be able to bear the shame. The shame that I made a statement I wouldn't keep.

My hand started rising up until it reached my shoulder. All eyes were pinned to that hand. I wasn't the one controlling it as it slid my left strap off my shoulder. I took a deep breath. My hand slowly moved across my cleavage to the other shoulder strap and slipped it down. My dress without support started sliding slowly down my body. My other hand stopped the fabric from sliding down my breast. Then it let go. My round nipples came into view. I tried to sheepishly hide them behind my arm. The cloth continued sliding down my body, revealing my flat belly. The dress stopped sliding when it reached my hips. It rested on the garnet belt. The one piece of clothing I managed to hide for the whole night. Up until now.

I couldn't force myself to look at the men. I waved mi hips lightly instead making the fabric lose the support. It was all that was needed to let the fabric slide down my thighs. All the way to my ankles. I let my left leg slightly behind the other in attempt to hide most of my exposed privates. It was not very effective. One hand holding my breasts, eyes fixed on the floor.

I could feel them watching. Every look was like a tiny needle biting my skin. The feeling was defeating, thrilling, sultry. But sensational and erotic too. I watched the wet trail on my leg, still running lower and lower. With each breath I realised more and more how exposed I am. How defeated I am. And also, how excited and aroused I am.

I stepped out of the dress and fixed a lock of hair that had fallen to my eyes with my free hand. Then I finally forced myself to look at the four men staring at me.

Their eyes were exploring my body. Devouring each curve and detail of my naked skin. All hair on my body was standing. I felt goose bumps everywhere. I felt cold sweat on my back.

"You kept your word." the Chef broke what felt like eternal silence.

"I like it. But now, the game is over. If you want to leave, you can. We saw more than we are meant to see already" he said in a calm soothing voice.

"You are not obliged to do anything more." Added Mr Grey.

The Businessman nodded reluctantly. "I have my prize already." He said and clapped on the piece of lingerie sticking out of his pocket with his hand.

"I... I can keep promise. I always keep promises." Said a voice in my head. And I heard myself saying it aloud too.