I Bet More than I Should Have

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Willowifey
Willowifey
204 Followers

He took out my anal plug. He knew where I have it. He knew I have it all along. But he never told me.

He said something to the Hipster in French. He reached into my husband's jacket and pulled a bottle of something out and handed it to Tom. It was a lubrication gel. That is what he was arranging. He was booking a room and buying a lube. I love him.

He lubed the plug properly and started inserting it slowly into my ass.

"Let me stretch her for you a bit." Tom said to the Businessman while pushing the metal thing into me.

I came from the anal stimulation only. He didn't mind my orgasm at all and started fucking me as soon as the jewel was in between my cheeks.

He toyed with the plug while fucking me, increasing the pleasure. When he reached the end of story, he stopped fucking me and looked at me. Devotion in his eyes.

"So you want to tell me, that each of the men in the room came and you didn't? Amateurs." He laughed.

I nodded, but the I realised something. I didn't get to taste the Chef's cum. He cummed on my back and then Mr Grey wiped it off of me. I didn't have chance to taste it. And it bugged me now. I confessed to my husband with it.

"If you want honey, Mr Freeman is still here. You can still fix it." He said in a bossy voice. He wasn't saying that I can do it. He was saying I should do it.

I couldn't refuse. I climbed off the table and slowly walked to the Boss again on all fours. I licked his balls, but I didn't need to worry about getting him erected. He was stiff enough already. In fact, all the men were nice and hard again.

I took the black monster into my mouth and started sucking it as best as I could. After a while I felt something on my pussy. It was a penis. My husband's penis. He started fucking me again while I was sucking his boss off. And he was doing the best he could. Both of them were. Tom even started taking the plug in and out of me while fucking me.

I guess it was the fact that he was getting sucked off by a wife of a man, who was fucking her and stimulating her ass what made the Boss cum so fast. Whatever it was, it made him cum buckets. All the cum that build up in him while watching me getting sucking and fucking other men, or sucking him, or even fucking him was now released again. It hit my throat, filled my mouth and dripped on my boobs. I wanted to contain it in my mouth, but it was just impossible. It made me cum again. And at the same time, Tom started cumming too. He however came right into my pussy. Exactly where I wanted him to.

The triple orgasm was something amazing. And I enjoyed it the most, since I was the target of all of them.

*****

After this experience I thought the night was over. It took a while for me to catch breath. They all were sitting in their chair, before I could even get up on my knees. I sat in a chair and drank for a bit. We talked and drunk and relaxed again. After a while however I could feel the arousal in me grow again. And I could see some cocks pointing right to the ceiling.

"Would you mind if I took another round with all of you?" I whispered into my husband's eyes.

"I didn't even consider it to be over yet my love" He answered.

"You still have some catching up. Mr Grey didn't get the chance to fuck you yet, and the jewel in you butt isn't there just to be pretty too." Tom said and smiled at the Businessman.

I stood up and walk to the businessman's chair. I turned my ass to him and bent over. He took the plug out of my ass. Slowly. He was enjoying it. After he took it out I smiled at him. Tom handed me the lube, so I could lube his dick before lowering myself on it. I took his cock into my ass in a single stroke. The plug made me ready. I started riding him.

After a few minutes, Mr Grey stood before me. I sucked on his now again throbbing dick, while still riding on the Businessman. The fullness in my ass and my mouth was tantalising. And Exciting.

Mr Grey didn't let sucking him for long, however. He made me stop riding on the Businessman and lowered himself in front of me.

I leaned back on the Businessman as Mr Grey started impaling my pussy. The businessman was still deep in my ass, so it was a very tight fit. But we managed to do it together.

And that was when I realized the fun is yet to begin.

******

******

Hello, my name is Willowifey. Thank you for reading this story. This is my first one, so I am a little nervous about releasing it publicly. If you have any suggestions to make it better, please, let me know.

Willowifey
Willowifey
204 Followers