I Bet More than I Should Have

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the Businessman started collecting his prize by fucking me in the pussy, I challenged myself to try to swallow the whole length of the Hipster. He was longer than the Businessman. Maybe a little longer than my husband even. However, I got the hang of it on Businessman, and so I was convinced I can do it.

I used Businessman's thrusts as a way to overcome my instinct to withdraw. It didn't work with the Chef, because he was simply too large to fit. With the much slimmer cock, however, it was helping me. Soon I was so far my nose could almost touch his red pubes. At that time, it was however very hard to concentrate on my goal, since Businessman did a wonderful job with his penis ramming into me and his hand gently massaging my clit. I felt a huge wave of cum building in me. As I was close however, I felt the Businessman losing his agility and slowing down. The hipster got very close to cumming too. I could taste the precum on his cock.

I took his dick out of my mouth and looked him straight in his eyes. I smiled and licked his cock from the base all the way to the tip. Then I took the tip into my mouth, caressing it with my tongue. When I was feeling his excitement growing closer to the edge, I started swallowing more and more of his length. Slowly. Letting my tongue and lips do the caressing. I had to back up two times before I managed it. I swallowed the whole length of his penis. It pushed the back of my throat and was making me gag a little. But I overcame the feeling and managed to hold there. I also managed to rise my eyes and look at him. He moved slightly and my throat reacted by tensing the muscles around the shaft.

I guess the businessman loved the view, because he stopped fucking me all together. He just left his penis in me and didn't move. I was thankful.

I needed to breathe, so I backed off a little. Tears were running down my cheeks as I coughed a little. Stream of saliva and precum made a bridge between my lip and the tip of his penis. I was proud I managed to do it. The look on his face however told me, that he wants me to give it another try. And that's what I wanted too.

It was easier the second time. I swallowed him all the way, till my nose touched his belly. At that exact moment, the Businessman did something I didn't expect. As I was concentrating myself at the cock in my mouth, he placed his thumb at the opening of my ass, pushing slightly. My eyes opened wide, as the finger pushed at the entrance. Backing off from the cock in my mouth would mean impaling my ass onto the finger. The surprise made my throat stiffen.

I don't know if it was the throat clenching, or the helplessness in my eyes that sent the hipster over the edge, however in the next second, I felt a stream of cum spraying inside my throat. That off course made me back off. The finger on the opening of me butthole didn't move a bit, so it penetrated me. Even though I wanted to back off more, the men didn't let me, so I ended up with a cum in my throat, mouthful of dick, penis in my pussy and a finger in my ass. Helpless and unable to move. It was very strange, because I didn't feel harmed, violated or used at all. Well, used maybe... But what I felt most was excitement, horniness and lust for more. I noticed that the Chef is stroking his giant penis while licking his lips. He obviously loved the show I was giving. And so I decided to give even more.

I swallowed the cum, caught my breath while moving my hips slightly. I relaxed my ass, so that the finger could enter all the way comfortably. Then I took the penis in front of me back to my mouth and swallowed it again. The hipster was slowly losing erection, so it was easier now. Then I started moving my hips, impaling myself on Businessman's cock and finger. I held the penis in my mouth, licking and teasing, until it lost all of its strength. All the while impaling myself repeatedly on the dick and thumb.

"Thank you" said the hipster smiling at me.

"I thank you" I replied with a sly smile while impaling myself hard on the cock and finger in me. My voice was trembly from the excitement.

The hipster returned to his chair, talking silently in French to the Chef.

I looked at the businessman with a joking anger on my face.

"What about that finger, sir?"

"I am terribly sorry, it just happened to be there when you backed off and it slipped in." He answered with a sly smile.

I was expecting him to enjoy the anal stimulation while I allowed him. I wanted him to. However, he took his finger and cock out of me, slapped my bum lightly and went to his chair. I understood why in a moment.

He was simply leaving room for the Chef to take his turn. The Chef turned me around, so I was laying on my back. He took both of my legs and raised them. He spread my knees as far as he could. He then took his penis and started rubbing it over my clit. It felt fantastic.

He was a huge man, and when I was laying on my back and he standing above me, he looked even bigger. And his cock looked bigger too. Until now I was only considering blowing this thing. And it was obvious I couldn't take him into my mouth as much as I would want to. Now however, when the thing was rubbing over me, it started to worry me a little. When he placed it on my stomach, it reached well above my belly button.

"Don't worry, I will be gentle." He said with his strong French accent and lined the head with the entrance to my pussy. He took my feet and put them on his pecks. This way I could push him away if he went too deep. I let him do his thing.

He started to push himself into me. Very slowly. It hurt a little. And he could see it on my face. He slowed down even more. Waited for my pussy to adjust before entering deeper. After a while of struggle, he pushed his head in. My pussy was stretched as much as possible, but it was there. The pain started leaving too. Only thing remaining was pleasure.

As he started fucking me slowly, I raised my feet higher, resting them on his shoulders. He still wasn't even half way in yet, but it felt amazing. And he was getting deeper with every stroke. I closed my eyes as a loud moan escaped my mouth. He picked up pace and started fucking me properly. He was grunting and I was moaning when I felt something resting on my chin. I didn't need to open my eyes to know what it is and what to do with it.

By the shape and taste, it was Mr Grey. I turned my head to the side and licked the tip. The penis opened my lips and entered in. I couldn't really move my head in this position, so I let Mr Grey do all the work. Of course, I used my tongue as much as I could to stimulate him. And I toyed with his balls and the base of his penis with my hand.

I could feel the Chef having a good time. He was a resourceful lover. He didn't use his whole length. He didn't just ram into me, like some guys with bigger dicks do. He was changing pace frequently, as much as the depth and strength of thrusts. He matched my needs exactly and often did some movement before I even knew I wanted him to do that movement. He was bringing me to the edge quickly. At one moment, I was sure I was coming. I screamed loudly. Well screamed. As much as you can with a cock in your mouth. In that moment however he thrusted a little too deep. It hurt a little. Not much, but enough for him to lose most of what he was building up in me. He apologised and continued with his magic.

Not long after that, I felt Mr Grey picking up pace and enthusiasm. And I also tasted the precum on his cock. For the third time today. I wasn't letting him off without tasting his sweet cum this time. I opened my eyes, and while maintaining eye contact, I started sucking his cock best I could. It was an awkward position. His balls were slapping at my cheek, I was moving forward and back as the black cock forced himself in and out of me. I think I did my best and soon I got my reward. He didn't come into my mouth as I expected. He took his penis out of my mouth and started stroking it himself. My hand slid from balls to the base of his penis and helped as much as possible to make him cum. As he tensed, I could feel the stream of cum land on my cheek and chin. I broke a huge smile as he let go of his penis and let me make him spray two more streams of cum on my nose and lips. I pulled the shaft back into my mouth and sucked it clean. All the while maintaining eye contact. His taste was different again. I liked it. When I let go of him, he handed me a napkin, but before he could wipe his cum off my face, I licked my lips and took a bit of the cum from my chin on my finger. I put it in my mouth, smiled at him like a little girl as I sucked the delicious spunk off my finger. I am not how much did I look like a little girl, because I was still getting marvellously fucked by the black bull.

Mr Grey stroked my cheek before leaving wiping my face clean and returning to his seat, leaving me in Chef's hands. I could see that the Chef was nowhere near cumming. But I was determined to make him.

After a while he changed position. He made me kneel on a chair, my ass in the air and my chest supported by backboard and the headrest. In this position, he had full access to me from behind, while I had my hands free. While fucking me, the other men were coming to me. I stroked them when they handed me their cocks and sucked them when they came closer.

I never liked being bossed around, but now I felt like a girl with a lemonade stand in a hot summer day. Happy to serve everyone and make sure everyone gets what he wants. And I was in seventh heaven.

When I was sucking the Hipster and stroking the Businessman, I heard a loud groan and the Chef started cumming. Not into my pussy, but on my back. A pool of cum formed on the small of my back.

Everyone clapped again, Mr Grey handed me another napkin and then we all sat to the coffee table for a drink. We talked a bit. They tried to talk in English but sometimes they said something in French. Commenting on my performance undoubtably.

I felt great. I was proud at myself. And I loved the gentlemen's attitude too. They cared for me. They invited me between them. I was kind of expecting them to fuck me and leave. Like most men would do. But they cared for me. They seemed to take me as a person, not just a prize, or a sex toy. They seemed to understand what I did for them and they respected it. I felt fully appreciated.

*****

As we were sitting and talking silently, the door had opened. I got so used to being naked that I didn't even try to cover myself. And it would be useless anyway. The man in the door was my husband. He smiled at me across the room, closed the door and came to me. He kissed me on my lips lightly before sitting on a chair next to me. Mr Grey was sitting there before, but when he saw Tom coming, he moved.

It was strange. Everyone in the room was naked and My husband was sitting there in a suit. Well naked... I still had my garnet belt...

"Where did you go?" Asked the Businessman.

"I just needed to arrange some things." Answered Tom. "For example, a room in this hotel. I don't think I want to drive home at this late hour. What about you guys? Did you have time to get to know my wife?"

"You bet" replied the Hipster with a grin. His cock started rising.

"And what about you my love?" turned Tom his attention to me. "Were you a good company for the gentlemen?"

"I did my best honey." I replied while sipping champagne.

"I hope you left something for the winner of today's game." He smiled at me.

"Trust me, I did pay special attention to the winner." I said, looking at the Businessman.

"What do you mean honey? The winner wasn't here."

A minute of confused silence was broken by my husband.

"Who do you think had won the game?" Asked my husband everyone in the room.

"Well." The businessman walked to the table with cards still in the same position and took his cards. "I did." He said with a triumphant smile while showing his cards.

My husband laughed. "Oh really? You didn't look at all the cards?"

"What do you mean? I won! I had straight flush."

"Well then look at my cards then" my husband laughed.

I thought that the Businessman will faint as he took Tom's cards from the table.

"Holy shit" were his only words when he threw the cards on the coffee table for everyone to see.

"Queen of spades accompanied by Ace of spades. Together with the king of spades, jack of spades and ten of spades it makes a royal flush. I didn't even need to know the last card in the game. I had the highest possible combination." Laughed my husband.

Everyone watched the cards like if it was some kind of a magical creature. Including me. So that is why he knew how the game would end.

"Wait a minute!" I looked dead into my husband's eyes. "You want to tell me you suggested me to bet myself. Myself, your loving wife, to be of service to everyone, if you knew I was going to lose?"

"Not really. Don't you remember? I suggested you to, offer your company to the winner. Which would be me." He smiled at me before he kissed me on my lips. "You insisted on offering your company to everyone."

Shit. He was right. He was just toying with me. For a moment I got really worried I made something I would regret. But the I realised Tom knew. He wasn't surprised when he entered the room, and we were all naked. He wasn't angry that I am sitting here uncovered and in his favourite piece of lingerie - the garnet belt.

"So where did you go if you knew you would win?" Asked Mr Grey.

"Well, to be honest, I wasn't really sure what to do with my reward. I mean, making my wife give me her dress in front of my colleagues. And the forcing her to make company to them felt very strange to me. I needed air. Air and a shot of vodka. I knew you guys wouldn't do anything she wouldn't want you to, so I wasn't worried about leaving her with you. I knew she wanted to try multiple men at the same time, but the best way for her to find out what she really wants was if I didn't stand in her way."

I love him. He is the best husband in the world.

"So, what was it honey? Did you just serve drinks naked?" My husband asked while caressing my thigh.

I blushed from head to toe. And trust me, it was visible. It is hard to hide red cheeks when you are naked.

"I did more than serving drinks honey." I admitted.

"I see. And did you like it?"

"I loved it honey" I said while unzipping his pants. I was wet and eager for proper fucking, only my husband can deliver. The fact that he knew I would lose and let me wager myself. The fact that he left me a room to decide if I want to do it or not without him standing in my way. He knew what I would do from the beginning. And he let me do it. I was so in love and horny right now, I would fuck him even if we were still in the ballroom filled with strangers..

He took his jacked and shirt off while I took off his pants and underwear. When he was naked, I directed him back to the chair, I got down on the ground and slowly walked to him on all fours again, like a kitten hungry for its dinner. I took his penis into my mouth before it even got a chance to get properly erected. I didn't let it out before it was as hard as a rock. The taste was great. In comparison to all the other men, I loved his taste and shape so well. It was so familiar and connected to so many memories. I loved the taste and feel of every penis in this room, but this was different. Even if it wasn't the longest, the widest, it was mine. I sucked on my husband's dick like if my life depended on that. I licked his balls, base, shaft and head like a candy I craved for so much.

While I was doing that, he was asking the men what was happening while he was away. They weren't saying much, but after a few times, when I stopped sucking my husband's cock to add something they missed out, they opened up and started really describing what was happening in a detailed manner.

When their storytelling got to the point where the Businessman filled the mouth ,of what he thought was his prize, with cum, I started trying to deepthroat my husband. After all he was not the first one to be swallowed all the way from me and I had to make up for it.

He was slightly bigger than the Hipster. And wider too, so I wasn't sure if I can manage that. I wanted to draw his attention away from the storytelling however, because it was now getting to the part of story he might not like. And that made me even more determined.

I managed to draw his attention when I first gagged a little. There was about an inch left for me to have him all the way in. He brushed my hair with his fingers.

"So that is what you were doing here right? You naughty, naughty girl." He said before standing up. He walked to the Businessman, reached beside him to his jacket laying on the armrest and he took my panties from his pocket.

"I believe this belongs to the true winner." He said.

He didn't return to his seat. He remained standing halfway there, looked at me and when I was just staring, he waved his penis in the air. I understood what he wanted to say and walked to him on all fours. The little brat wanted to boast about how much of a good girl his wife can be. But little did he know I didn't mind, since everyone knew how naughty girl I can be already.

When I walked all the way to him and kneeled in front of him, sitting on my heels and resting my hands in between my knees on the floor, again like a cat waiting for a food, he slid his cock deep into my mouth. When I started sucking him like he wanted me to, he brushed my hair and used my thong to tie my hair into a tight bun on my head. He also reached into my purse and put my glasses on. I have them just for reading, but he loves me wearing them. He always says it gives me the look of a sexy secretary.

I started trying to swallow him again. However, he didn't seem to notice while asking the men what was happening next. I was kneeling in front of him with my hands behind my back. Showing off my boobs, while doing all the work with my mouth. For him I wanted to be the slut he likes so much.

When the head of his penis hit the back of my throat there was still some length of him that was outside my mouth. I was desperate. I wanted to show him what I had learned. And I wanted to do something he always wanted me to do.

I lost track of how far to the story they had gotten when I figured it out. The cock didn't hit the back of my throat. It went down my throat instead. Down and deep. It was frightening feeling. The first time I did it I was sure I am going to suffocate, but the I figured out how to relax my muscles enough for it to be bearable. After a while of trying, my throat was open wide, and I was sliding whole length of his cock fluently, before taking it out all the way, until my lips didn't meet the head.

"Oh my god honey! Look at you." My husband laughed.

I didn't reply. I just continued in my work. After a minute however, Tom made me to stop and looked straight at me.

"Honey, do you want to tell me you fucked all the guys in this room?"

"Well, not really love. Mr Grey was only in my mouth." I said woefully.

"How many times did you orgasm my love?" Said Tom with acted fear in his voice.

"Not a single time." I replied.

"Really? Well, we must fix that!" He said, before leaning me over the coffee table. He entered me from behind. And started fucking me passionately. I was in heaven. It took only a few strokes before I started screaming and shivering in a breathtaking orgasm.

While I was cumming, I heard my husband over my moans asking what was happening next. He didn't have enough. He had me cumming on the table with everyone watching, and he wanted more. Before I could really recover from the orgasm, he was ramming into me again. Exactly the way I love it. I knew another orgasm is building up. When the story got to the part, where I said to the Businessman, that I don't want him to stimulate my anal, my husband laughed. He then took his cock out of me and reached into my purse.