I, Blowbot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing her struggle with where to put the panties, Paul shook his head and said, "Put them in your mouth."

So she did. Lauren wadded up the tiny panties and popped them in her mouth. The taste of silk on her tongue triggered an intensely erotic sensation that shot straight to her brain, setting off waves of bliss that rocked her conscious self to sleep and awakened her deepest sexual cravings. Lauren knew she was nothing but a Blowbot now — a toy for Paul's pleasure. Shedding her sweatshirt and joggers, then her bra and panties, all with her mouth full of panties, made delightful tingles dance across her damp

pussy. Nothing could possibly feel as good as serving Paul's needs.

Tossing her clothes carelessly on the floor, Lauren stood before Paul in all her naked glory. She couldn't speak with the panties still crammed between her glistening lips. When Paul pointed towards the mirrored ceiling and swiped his finger in a circle, Lauren wordlessly twirled, making sure to flex her hips as she swung that glorious ass in a circle. The cheeks were wondrously round and pale white, but they showed a hint of pink as Lauren's arousal reached new heights. Displaying her naked tits and trim little pussy to Paul, with underwear balled up in her mouth, had Lauren panting through her nose like a bitch in heat.

"Now put on your panties and get on your knees," Paul said. His disrespectful tone made her little clitty ache. Lauren disgorged the panties and daintily stepped into them, her delicate hands pulling the silk over that sumptuous booty. Her soaking pussy made a prominent wet spot on the sheer material in front, matting down the little strip of fur atop her glistening lips. The scent of Lauren's pussy filled the room and her head felt as soft and weightless as the glow from the lava lamp that oozed across the mirror above. As she assumed the position on her knees, Lauren was nearly in tears of ecstasy. Her legs quivered as she lowered herself before Paul, who was intently watching the reflection of her panty-clad bum perched atop bare feet.

"You want that big dick, baby?" Paul teased.

"Oh yes! I want it all, sir!" Lauren responded.

"You've never had a real man's cock, have you little girl?" Paul asked as he began tapping the tip of his spear against Lauren's cheek, then slowly smearing it across her lips.

"No, sir," Lauren moaned, her voice husky. Her breaths were short and rapid as she parted those ruby lips and failed to stifle a lustful groan. It was if the depths of her throat were calling out for Paul's cock. The emptiness was sweet anguish. Lauren longed to be filled with that delicious dick.

Finally, after a few more slaps of Paul's dick, the hot little freshman got her wish. Paul let her kiss the crown of his cock and Lauren began gobbling it up. Again and again she impaled herself down the length of his swollen shaft, occasionally stopping to flick her tongue along the sensitive underside or munch on his hairy balls. Lauren was in heaven as she slurped away mindlessly on the dick. She buried her nose in Paul's crotch, inhaling his masculine scent and coaxing his massive erection past her tonsils and down her throat. Lauren lapped at Paul's magnificent nine-incher, her cheeks hollowing and eyes watering as she took it deep in her throat, pausing only to drool on the head and slather the stem with kisses. Copious amounts of spit flowed down Lauren's chin and onto her bountiful breasts, which bounced gently up and down as she devoured the dick with a steady rhythm.

Lauren's angelic face made her the perfect little blowjob slut and she went about slathering every inch of Paul's cock with gusto, gulping it down as far as she could go. Paul didn't even have to tell her to leave her hands behind her back; she did it all on her own. Tiny moans and murmurs escaped her lips while she feasted on dick.

Lauren lost all sense of time as she spent what felt like a blissful eternity worshipping Paul's heavy cock with her mouth. She nipped at it with tightened lips, slathered it in tongue kisses, then smushed it, slick with spit, against her face before lurching down to welcome the cock, hard as a crowbar, deep in her throat. She would have gone on forever, but Paul interrupted her reverie. "That's a good cocksucking Blowbot," he said with a wicked smirk, knowing what chaos he had just unleashed in little Lauren.

That word! Hearing Paul say it made Lauren freeze, bracing herself against the small hurricane of emotion that tore through her. The blissful lust trance was broken. Sobriety returned with a vengeance. She became acutely aware of her surroundings. She was on her knees in Paul's dimly lit dorm room, wearing only stripper panties, sucking on his stiff dick. In a flash, Lauren's hands whipped out from behind her back to push Paul's dick away as she hopped to her feet. She had so many thoughts at once that she couldn't keep them straight, so she said the first thing she could manage. "What am I doing here!"

It was more of a statement than a question, but Paul answered it anyhow.

"What do you mean? I paid you your $100, we came back from the mall, had a few drinks, and I guess all the excitement made you a little amorous."

That sounded about right to Lauren, although she didn't remember having a drink. Did she? Self-doubt started to creep in. Was she being a psycho right now? She had wanted to hang out with cool upperclassmen since she got to Valley Bridge State and now here she was, hooking up with one in his suite, and she had to stop and ask what she was doing? Fuck! Be chill, Lauren told herself.

Lauren was too busy grappling with her internal recriminations to notice the amused look on Paul's face as he watched this little experiment unfold. He knew he could make Lauren suck his cock just by saying the trigger word he had expertly programmed into her subconscious. She had been slobbering on it nonstop for the last fifteen minutes. Now he wanted to see if she would do it entirely on her own.

"Why don't you get back to what you were doing," Paul said smoothly. Lauren was tempted. Paul may have lifted his spell, but Lauren was still a college freshman, eager for illicit activity, and the sight of his sturdy manhood made her salivate a little. That big dick is all yours, just take it! Lauren thought to herself. But what about her boyfriend and that bus ticket for a surprise visit? She couldn't. She shouldn't.

"I'm sorry, Paul, but I think I better be going. I've got a boyfriend and I live with your girlfriend. We can't do this," Lauren said, as she got off her knees and began looking around for her clothes. She had a million questions about how she got here. Lauren remembered the car ride back from the mall, but she had no recollection of exiting the vehicle or entering Paul's room — and she certainly had no recollection of taking off her clothes. Where were her clothes anyway?

"Look how hard you got me," Paul countered. "You can't leave me like this."

His attempt to guilt Lauren into finishing him off was working. She stopped looking for her clothes and drank in his tremendous cock with her eyes. Paul was right: she had never had a real man's cock before. Fully engorged, Paul's iron rod made her boyfriend's dick seem weak and puny. Lauren couldn't help wondering how good it would feel inside her tight little eighteen year-old pussy. But she banished the thought and, summoning her courage, said, "I'm sorry about that. But I really do have to be going. I'm sure you can handle... that thing."

Paul was impressed. To this point, Lauren had been one of his most pliable test subjects. Her naive overconfidence in her ability to resist suggestion had proven tragically misplaced. But here she was, showing some fortitude even as she groped about the dark room, nearly naked, feeling for her clothes.

Paul made one last pitch. "How about you handle it? I'm close. You can just jerk me off."

Lauren hesitated. She could do that. A handjob hardly counted as cheating — this wasn't high school. Her boyfriend would just have to get over it. Better yet, she thought, he doesn't need to know. Lauren had already decided to do it. She just needed to rationalize it a little more. If I don't jerk him off, she thought to herself, he might tell Jill about what happened. I don't want to spend my freshman year living with some bitch who hates my guts because I hooked up with her boyfriend. I can just make him cum quickly and no one has to know. And since he is already with Jill, I don't have to worry about anyone catching feelings. It'll be just this one time. As she talked herself into giving Paul a handy, Lauren realized she was getting turned on. Oh my God, I'm soaking those stripper panties, she thought.

"You're sure you're close?" she asked. Paul knew he had her. He just nodded his head and plopped down, expectantly, on the water bed. Lauren's stupendous breasts swayed low as she sashayed that fine ass towards the bed and whispered, "Fine. I'll jerk you off quickly, but that's it. I really do have to leave."

She might have wanted to leave, but Lauren's body was conspiring against her. Her breathing was ragged, her nipples were hard and exquisitely sensitive, and the fragrance of her aroused pussy was in the air again. Paul smiled and relaxed in anticipation. Lauren reached out with single, slender finger and made small circles on his throbbing cock, like she was stroking a kitten's fur. Then she gingerly wrapped her fingers as far as they could go around the base of Paul's dick, which was only halfway, and began stroking up and down while looking him in the eyes flirtily.

The sight and sounds of Lauren's little hand caressing his cock, still wet with her spit, had Paul on the brink of orgasm, but he held back, knowing her arm would soon tire. The busty teenager maintained seductive eye contact as she stroked his massive penis, occasionally shifting her weight and changing positions to relieve her fatiguing wrist. Lauren quickened her pace, hoping to get him off before her stamina flagged, but she was losing the battle. Her muscles were cramping and her strokes became more erratic, making it easier for Paul to maintain control. "That's it," he moaned. "Just like that. Keep going."

Lauren needed the encouragement. She had been sliding her hand up and down that thick cock for ten minutes straight and her arm was nearly exhausted. "I'm almost there," Paul lied, as Lauren struggled to continue stroking him off.

Her arm muscles were on fire and she knew she couldn't go on much longer. Desperate for Paul to cum, Lauren resorted to begging. "Shoot that load for me baby! I want your cum so bad! Please give it to me."

Paul had her right where he wanted her. She was already calling him "baby!" "You really want that cum?" he asked as she stroked him furiously.

"Yes!" Lauren said achingly. "I want it so bad! Please cum for me!"

"Tell me you'll do anything for my cum," Paul growled, his voice hoarse with lust. Before she could respond, Paul grabbed two handfuls of her tits and mashed them

together, causing Lauren to gasp at his rough treatment.

She had no choice. Her arm was seizing up from cramps and she had to let go of his prick. "I'll do anything for your cum!" she cried out, her beautiful face a mask of pure lust.

As soon as she said it, Paul rose to his feet, grabbed Lauren by the pigtails, and plunged his cock into her mouth. The sudden intrusion took Lauren's breath away and she fought to repel it, but the viscous goo she sputtered up only made it easier for Paul to fuck her flawless little face. Lauren's jaw was pried open by the giant girth of his cock as Paul sawed in and out of her mouth mercilessly, probing deeper into her throat with every thrust.

"Tell me you love that dick in your throat," Paul insisted while pulling Lauren by the pigtails and smothering her chin with his ballsack. Lauren moaned around Paul's cock and tried to say the words, but nine inches of meat in her mouth garbled her voice, and all she could manage was to mumble and hum "mwa mwa mwa" as the muscles in her throat yielded to his insistent thrusts.

Paul piled Lauren's pigtails on top of her head, pinning them down with his open palm while he firmly guided the little slut as deep as she could go on his cock. Lauren's mouth was overflowing with Paul's generous servings of dick. He bounced her head up and down like a rag doll while telling her she was his dirty cocksucking whore.

"What are you baby?" Paul asked as he withdrew from Lauren's mouth and began hammering her adorable little nose with his giant cock.

"I'm your dirty little cocksucking whore," Lauren said, faithfully repeating Paul's words while fat slaps from his ramrod spattered her beautiful face with spit and precum. Suddenly Lauren remembered her poor boyfriend. What would he think if he could see his senior prom date on her knees, her pussy moist with arousal and displayed through sheer panties, her jugs heaving as some guy batters her face with his dick while calling her a whore?

Paul was on the verge of coming and decided it was time to show Lauren how a good girl finishes her man. "All you're good for is sucking cock, isn't it, slut? You like being my little Blowbot?"

When that word pierced her eardrums, her mind shuddered and it was if her sense of self dropped down a well. Thoughts of her boyfriend, thoughts of leaving, the soreness in her wrist —- it all vanished in an instant as Lauren felt an eruption of sexual pleasure wash over her, leaving only one thing in its wake: an all-consuming desire to pleasure Paul's cock.

"I love being your Blowbot, sir. I crave your cock in my mouth. Please feed me your load!"

Paul didn't have to say anything more because Lauren knew exactly what to do. From her knees, she tucked her hands behind her delicious white ass and swallowed Paul's cock to the base. She could almost feel the bulbous head in her tummy as she washed her tongue around the thick root of flesh pulsating hotly in her throat. The warmth and fullness she felt from his penis was so erotically satisfying that she came when he did, soiling her panties with pungent juices while Paul flooded her mouth with semen. Lauren was seeing stars as her young pussy exploded in orgasm. She let out moans of delight as she collected Paul's stupendous load on her tongue. When she had lovingly coaxed out the very last drop, she looked up at Paul and opened her mouth to show him her prize. Paul nodded his approval and she gulped it down, then set about cleaning his cock with her mouth and peppering it with kisses of gratitude. When she was done, Lauren smiled up at Paul and said, breathlessly, "Thank you, sir."

"Now put those panties back in your mouth and wait on your knees for me to get hard again," Paul ordered. When the flawless young beauty eagerly complied, Paul tapped on his favorite book with glee and said, "That's a good little Blowbot."


12