All Comments on 'I Called Her Bluff'

by gymratt24

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
For me, the first time it was a preacher's wife

Back in the late 1960's, I was a young man of 19 years and a virgin, when a beautiful blond minister's wife opened her legs and let me slip my dick into her lush brown-haired wet pussy. She was my first, and she let me do it many times over several years. The first time the tip of my dick touched her soaking wet open pussy lips, I shot a load. I had no control. But, over time, I learned. What a confidence builder for a young man to have such a hot woman. In those early days, she wore a girdle and stockings. Later, she started wearing sheer pantyhose without panties. She would dress up sexy for me and turn me on. She had beautiful legs and creamy thighs, and an insatiable pussy. She had long hard nipples. And she knew how to make a young man feel important. She was always ready. I could never get enough of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lookung forward to reading about round 2.

Even if there was not one yet.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I liked it as a story, liked how you write quick and to the point

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
I liked it.

You write in past tense which is the easiest to read but I noticed that you started some sentences in present tense.

"I pull up into her drive way and knocked on her door." Is present tense.

"I pulled up into her driveway and knocked on her door" is past tense.

Only a letter out but it can alter the flow of the story. Don't write like you speak.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergymratt24@gymratt24
29 Followers
Straight and married, but need an outlet for some of my fantasies.