I Called Her 'George'

Story Info
A couple commits to a little gender experiment?
841 words
4.23
6.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided that we'd name each other. She chose the name Samantha for me and suggested that I could shorten it to Sam, if it made me more comfortable. I thanked her, but said it was unnecessary. I tried to do her the same courtesy, but I couldn't think of a man's name that could be shortened into a woman's name. I called her George.

Apart from the names, each decided for ourselves how we'd transform.

The centerpiece of my transformation was like a large paperclip. I won't go into how it worked, I don't know if I could go into detail; but with a particularly tight pair of panties, it gave me a flat front. I never would've guessed that the effect would be more than cosmetic.

The rest was just lingerie. I considered a silicone prosthesis to create a cameltoe under the panties, but the effect was not worth the effort. I was already over the moon with the clip; I'd never been able to wear a g-string, looking down to see the lacey fabric stretched smoothly over a slight feminine mound was more than I could've asked for.

I shaved my legs, wore a bralette and panties, and my transformation was complete and surprisingly easy.

Hers was easier though, I thought. Though perhaps it wasn't, I could be wrong. I don't know what led up to her reveal. Simple ideas can still have a difficult genesis. I never asked; it seemed to go against the idea of the little project.

She wore a black chest binder and had fabricated her own dick. Curiosity got the better of me, and I had to know how it worked. She obligingly took it out to show me. It was, I suppose what you'd call, a double-ended dildo. The end that went inside her was like a very wide butt plug. The genius of this put me to shame, she could keep it inside her without clenching. A soft nubbin on a flange sat directly over her clit.

When she wore it and stood naked before me, she had a breathtakingly firm and veiny flaccid dick. I fell to my knees before her and begged her to let me admire her. I fought the urge to reach out and touch her; instead, I gently pressed the lace of my bralette to my nipple, as I watched her nonchalantly stroke her dick. She told me to shave my "pussy," but otherwise approved.

We'd both taken a week off work to live as our other selves. This was the Saturday, our first day.

After the reveal, she let me watch her dress; she wore boxers, a pair of loose jeans that belonged to me, and a white Ralph Lauren button-down shirt that gave her a solid barrel chest that I could never have pulled off. Her bulge was proudly visible.

I wore pantyhose, a miniskirt, and a sleeveless jumper. After looking me up and down, she held me by the hips and whispered a remark about how my skirt ensured "easy access" into my ear. I promised not to be available whenever she wanted, and to never fight it.She smiled so warmly that I physically felt the warmth against my cheek. Her finger traced the outline of my lips, and I blushed. "...and go put on lipstick," she said "You know the one I like."

"You'll like it better on your dick," I said. She acknowledged what I'd said with a snort, as she was on her way out the door.

After shaving and putting on makeup (cat's eye eyeliner for good measure) I made dinner, lasagne, and we watched TV, while sharing a bottle of merlot. We didn't fuck that night, I fell asleep in her arms, her dick rested between my cheeks, and I could feel her gently grind against me, just enough to ramp up the sexual tension. There were several moments where she almost came, I could tell, but she stopped herself.

I am in awe of her ability to edge, I could not have stopped myself. That nubbin on her clit must've kept her on a knife edge, and I made it a point to grind back, wordlessly communicating that my tight little ass was available for her to use. I wore these assless panties just that eventuality.

I reached back and squeezed her thigh, as I felt her hot breath on my neck.

The next morning, she was perhaps an inch and a half taller than the day before, now just a fraction of an inch shorter than me. I looked her up and down, wondering if I was perhaps crazy. Was she in heels? No, if anyone was to wear heels, it would be me.

I understood what was happening next even before I'd consciously registered it. Direct eye contact, to wild animals, is a challenge for dominance, and challenges must be met. Her heavy hand was squeezing my neck, forcing me to my knees. The look in her eyes was frighteningly calm, I was no challenge.