Sissy's Wife Became Husband Pt. 01

Story Info
She got his weenie and he got screwed.
1.1k words
4.07
19.1k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

My stories are about weak pantywaists and the strong women who care for them. The ladies are in control of lovemaking and everyone wears sensuous feminine clothing. You may find this tale amusing if you like sissies and doms enjoying sex in luxurious lingerie, dresses and high heels.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

---

I was not expecting to find myself in a hospital room when I awoke. There was considerable discomfort in my heavily bandaged groin area and my hair needed cutting. Most surprisingly of all, I had breasts!

A nurse was adjusting tubes that ran to my wrists and arms. Her nametag said 'Florence' and she noticed that I was awake when I raised my head.

"Good morning, Miss Daphne!" she said cheerily.

"What do you mean 'Miss Daphne'?!" I asked in bafflement.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I've confused you, dear. Perhaps your spouse should explain. She's in the bathroom right now but I'm sure she'll be out soon. By the way, you two are sharing the room."

Anne was wearing an ill-fitting hospital gown when she opened the bathroom door. Despite the unflattering attire she was astonishingly beautiful as usual. Her rich chestnut brown hair was in a chic French twist updo. Her daytime makeup was perfect and her long nails were freshly polished.

"Well, look who's up!" she said merrily.

"Anne, what's going on? Why are we in the hospital? Were we in a car crash or something?" I queried anxiously.

"Whoa, slow down, Daphne," she replied.

"And what's with 'Daphne'?!" I asked irritably.

Anne calmly stated that she had always wanted a penis and that she traded her vagina for my dick. She opened her robe to show me. I was shocked to see my own weenie and balls!

"This thing is so cool!" she exclaimed, showing off the rod that was once mine. "I love how easily it gets stiff and I climax way faster now!"

Anne went on to explain that her vagina and uterus were now functioning normally inside my body. I had even had a menstrual period while I was unconscious.

As for breasts, mine were silicone implants and she still had her own. Anne wanted to continue living as a woman and her magnificent boobs were her greatest asset.

"I know that's a lot to take in all at once, Daphne," she said, "but you'll get used to it."

I was seething with anger that Anne had taken my precious male organs and left me with what amounted to a hole. When I raised my voice in protest Nurse Florence injected a sedative in my derriere and I was out in seconds.

The next time that I awoke it was in the bedroom that Anne and I shared. I was wearing a pink baby doll nightgown and my hair was in jumbo curlers. Oddly, I didn't mind that at all and I didn't miss my dickie anymore either. In fact, I liked my womanly body and the sexy negligee so much that I went to the full length mirror to admire myself.

As I pirouetted in front of the looking glass my lace trimmed skirt flew out and revealed the pretty nylon panties underneath. The dainty bikini style knickers were embellished with ribbon bows and there were daisies embroidered on the tummy panel. I loved them!

Then I adjusted the bodice of my negligee to show more cleavage and I smiled at my lovely reflection. I could not comprehend why I now enjoyed the feminine clothing but the sweet girlish feelings it imparted rivaled any joy I had ever known.

Then I noticed a new makeup table beside the one that Anne had always used. I thrilled to realize that it was meant for me!

I sat and examined my wonderful cosmetics. There were dozens of beauty products and at least ten were tubes of lipstick from L'Oreal, CoverGirl and Maybelline. The colors included classic red, coral and plum but my favorite was baby pink. I opened the tube and tried applying it to my lips but I wound up with a mess!

Just then Anne walked in and said, "I'm glad to see that you're awake, Daphne. It looks like you need some help with your makeup though. Allow me, dear."

"Thank you, Anne," I replied gratefully.

"Daphne, sweetheart, our dynamics have changed. I want you to address me as 'Mistress Anne' now."

"Yes, Mistress Anne," I answered obediently. I only briefly wondered why I had become so submissive. It felt quite natural and I enjoyed taking orders from Mistress.

"That's a good girl, Daphne," she said smiling. Her approval sent warm sensations cascading throughout my body. My tender breasts felt tingly and chills went down my spine.

"I'll do your makeup today, Daphne, honey. Then I'll teach you more about beautifying yourself each day and you can try different looks."

I couldn't wait to learn!

Mistress Anne decided to start with a 'no makeup' look. The nine-step process began with YSL Balm foundation to hide my pores. In step 2 she applied a hydrating concealer by Lady Gaga. Next, she gave my skin a sun-kissed glow with Soft Matt Bronzing power from Sephora. Step 4 was reddening my cheeks with Laura Mercier tinted cream blush. Then she used a Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Wand to highlight the bridge of my nose, cheeks and Cupid's bow.

In step 6 she defined my lashes with Better Than Sex volumizing and lengthening mascara. Next, she sculpted my eye brows with a Gwen Stefani pencil. Step 8 was dusty rose Air Matte liquid lipstick. Finally, she treated my lips with Outrageous Plumping Gloss from L'Oreal. When Mistress finished I looked amazingly beautiful and natural all at the same time!

"Thank you, Mistress!" I gushed as we gazed at my reflection in the makeup mirror.

"You're welcome, sweetheart," she replied. "Now let's do you hair."

Mistress removed my curlers and brushed out my hair. The shoulder-length tresses had been dyed ash blonde and were in feathered layers with a swoop bang. My radiant hair made me feel so feminine and attractive!

"This cut is pretty by itself but it will also look good in a ponytail or a bun. We'll try those later. Now it's time for you to serve me breakfast."

I happily put on a silky floral robe over my nightie and headed downstairs to cook for Mistress. However, there were many questions swirling around in my head.

Why did my makeup, long hair and baby doll nightie fill me with joy? Why did I like being submissive and obedient? There was also a question about sex which made me a little nervous. Would Mistress be gentle or rough with me in bed?

This story will be continued.

Your comments are welcome.