All Comments on 'I Can’t Do This Anymore'

by CuckedbyBBC

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Congratulations, you finally grew a pair, but it was a day late and a dollar short. MLF

CuckedbyBBCCuckedbyBBCalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hello all - thank you all for reading and taking the time to rate. Very happy with 4+ of course but this story is getting rated about half point lower than my other gay stories. Would love to get some feedback if people are willing - is that the sex focused only on a blow job, too cliche, to abrupt an ending, didn’t develop Ashley enough, anything? Would love to hear! I have 5-7 more in draft form, so as I finish them up would love to incorporate any feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was well written, and the descriptions were spot on. My only problem is with the statement “my little pecker started to stiffen.” I don’t understand why it is necessary for him to have a small penis. I am a cocksucker, and my cock is anything but small.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot story and I was on edge waiting to read what the outcome would be. I was once straight and in the course of a good marriage to a loving man I realized that my curiosity about other women was quite a bit more. And I realized that after 12 years of marriage I couldn’t put off satisfying the curiosity any longer. So I did both - I had sex with our son’s tutor, I was ravished by an older saleswoman and I made love to the woman I was curious about way back in college. And then I told my man that I was a lesbian. Not bi, a lesbian.

CuckedbyBBCCuckedbyBBCover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you MP for the compliment and more so for the feedback! It’s a great point about the submissive man in my story. I am aware that the submissive men and cucks in my stories often are poorly endowed and that the doms are well above average to huge. I am also aware that that can be a cliche. In fact I’m a wanna-be cuck and always preferred the bottom in homosexual encounters, but also have an above average cock and alpha personality. Clearly it’s because it really turns me on and sometimes is imperative to the story. But it wasn’t in this one. Even though these stories are fantasy, I strive to make them as realistic as possible while turning myself on. I will certainly keep this in mind in future stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckedbyBBC@CuckedbyBBC
I am a happily married man in a vanilla relationship with my best friend and loving wife. I have always been an over-sexed person who sometimes trends dominant and sometimes submissive. I grew up in the Northeast in a Catholic family and ran with the “cool” crowd. I am current...