I, Candi Ch. 19: Tension Mounts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rubs his eye and shakes it off, "Between our problems and dealing with the gym, Dad fucking you, how I have to keep that from my Mom, and you terrorizing the town, I'm stretched in all directions." He sits idle for a moment and then chuckles, "Oh, this topped the cake. The Mayor himself called me to make an appointment Monday. He wants to be the first customer to get a massage." He leans forward, "You CANNOT be this open toward the Mayor. I'm going to draw the line. Am I understood?"

She fidgets, "I'll wear a sweat suit. Bikini underneath. Wow! The Mayor. Okay. I can do this. You have my word."

Mark nods, "Thank you! I think I'll give Rodney a raise and appoint him as the Doorman. He can keep a constant lookout for incoming members and non-members. It's the only safe way I can let you continue this nudity thing. I'll talk with Dad and calm him down."

She smiles warmly, "Mark? We both know you love seeing me naked. We both know I make you hard. And, there is no way that Damian has not told you to fuck me silly."

He clamps a hand over her mouth, "Stop! Yes to all of those. But, I want to remain faithful to Lisa. It's just me. So, please chill out on the seducing idea. Faithfulness is important to me. Unlike other members of my family."

She nods silently. With a deep exhale she stands up. She had briefly been reminded of her own Father's actions. She needed to talk to Damian soon.

Mark shares a thoughtful glare with Candi, then flutters his hand for her to go.

"Get on home. Tomorrow is another day."

Candi smirks, "About tomorrow! I was thinking of masturbating for the members. Any complaints?"

Mark lowers his head and pinches the bridge of his nose. "Like Dad and I have said, one negative complaint and you're going to stop all this. Before we get closed down. Understood?"

She smiles in the threshold of his opened door, "So, that is a Yes bring your dildo?"

He shakes his head forced to form a smile.

"Leave the dildo at home. Just use your fingers until the time is right."

She giggles in response, "Dildo it is!"

As she darts out he again pinched his nose, "How in the hell did I let Damian Palmer talk me into all of this?"

As Candi walked through the gym she overheard Rodney snapping. She sprinted the last few steps to round the corner into the lobby. She noted Rodney looking out the front door with his cell to his ear.

"No I'm NOT GAY! Dammit Rhea. I have a girlfriend. Yes a real flesh and blood girlfriend. No I'm positive that she isn't a blowup doll. You'll meet her when I want you to meet her. Stop pushing me. Go jerk off your boyfriend or something. But, leave me the fuck alone about my social life."

Candi frowns then has a brilliant moment. She tiptoes up behind Rodney and plants her arms around his waist. He loses his train of thought just as Candi enters the conversation. She reaches up and grabs Rodney's cellphone and steps away.

"Hello? Who is this? You had better not be trying to steal my man or I'll kick your ass. His sister? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Rhea! Shit! I'm sorry. I've heard a lot about you." She rolls her eyes, "Well, yeah. He does say you're a bitch fairly often. You should try treating your brother better. He is so sweet."

Rhea's next words force Candi to drop her jaw and narrow her eyes, "You don't even know your own brother. He is most certainly not gay and I can vouch for him that he's not a virgin. Believe what you want. I'm real and I can prove it. Name the place and time."

Rodney holds his mouth amazed yet terrified by what was next.

"Rodney? Rhea wants us to join them at the movies this Friday. I'll make myself free if you want me to go. Sounds fun."

Rodney chokes out, "Fine! Anything you want Baby."

Candi frowns wincing at him, "Baby?" she silently motioned with her lips, "Be a MAN!"

He quickly gathers his courage and snatches his cell back, "Fine! We'll be there. Text me the movie times and what town the movies at. Yes you're a bitch. My girlfriend's name?"

Candi bites her lip for a moment, "I can't believe your sister doesn't even know my name at the very least." She in turn snatches his cell away yet again, " Hi Rhea. It's me again. For what it's worth my name is Candace. I'm sorry your brother feels the need to hide the fact I exist. We can have a long talk Friday night. Let's get Pizza before the movie. My treat. Maybe I can melt away the Bitchy heart Rodney seems to believe is impossible. Ok, here's Rodney."

He reclaims his cell dumbfounded then gathers his wits, "She is nice! I'm sorry I feel it necessary to keep secrets. I just know how the family is. You're all so critical of me because I like my privacy. Look, I have to close up. Candace says to tell you goodbye. So, bye!"

Swiftly he hangs up and glares at her.

"What the hell?"

Candi shifts seductively toward him and stands on her tiptoes to kiss him full on the lips. After warm moments she breaks away and pats him on the chest with both hands, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. I'm saving your ass. I'm not your girlfriend, only when it's necessary to role play. I am married after all. Let's put your sister in her place. Deal?"

He shakes his head in confusion, "Yea, okay! Deal."

She smirks, "Now practice on being a REAL MAN. Don't act so pussy whipped. Can the Baby stuff. Call me WENCH or something."

"How about we practice at your house. I'll take care of your needs."

She fans herself, "On one condition."

Shrugging he awaits her offer.

"You think about all of the pent up frustration you've had over the years and take it out on me."

He ponders the request, "That might get you killed."

"A Real MAN would prove his point without blood on his hands. If you kill me I can't humiliate Rhea for you. Right?"

"Shut up Wench!"

The night was young.

12