I, Candi Ch. 24: Door Jam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

She was remarkable. To everyone in the room.

Finally, Candi stands up and wiggles her ass at the onlookers. She blew them all kisses and darted away to the restroom/locker room to get cleaned up. Brushing her teeth and gargling, she looked at herself in the mirror. She had left Ron's splatter dry on her cheeks proudly. With a warm smile at herself she used a wet wipe to clean her cheeks and chin off. After her face air dried she touched up her make-up as best she could. All she needed was to look presentable. Minutes later she returned her hygiene products to her locker.

Before closing her locker she looks at the pair of shorts and tank top she had kept there for emergencies. Fidgeting she concludes her need for them was irrelevant. She didn't care. Her love of skin made her want to express it continuously. She would take a risk as always.

Slamming the door she wanders back out into the gym. As ever all eyes moved toward her. She noticed the other two men who had observed her antics with Ron decided to mimic him. A well laid plan if she ever saw one. Both men moved quickly to a pair of workout benches that were side by side. She shook her head giggling at them, then walked in their eager direction.

"My oh my. Those sweatpants' surely appear to be rising."

Aaron Booker was on the left, Chad Franklin on the right. Both men knew each other well and that certainly helped their mischief.

"Spot us." Aaron teased patting his crotch lightly.

"Start over here. I need the most help." Chad chuckled tapping his own building erection.

She looks around her to see who was watching. All eyes of course were ever present.

"I have to watch the lobby. Rodney called off work."

Disappointment was severely evident.

Smirking at them she decides, "Both of you can come to the lobby with me."

Leaping up they stood with her between them. She had to tilt her head skyward at their height.

"I may need a ladder."

Chad swiftly kneeled down and picked her up in his arms, "Allow me."

She squealed at her sudden loss of balance and giggled, "I like this service. Carry me home later?"

"Sure thing. Just call me Pachyderm with sperm."

"I like sperm." She blushes as he walks through the gym into the lobby, followed by Aaron. Chad then sat her down on the glass top counter and stood between her dangling legs. Even sitting she had to glance up at Chad.

"You're both so BIG!" She coyly bites her pinkies nail.

Aaron moves in behind the counter and leans in to smell her blond hair.

"Mmmmm! Lord you smell good enough to eat."

She alters her profile to look back at him, "Well, I might just be on the menu." As she recites her teasing her fingers untether both of her bikini bottom's strands and pulls them out from under her.

Chad admires the thin runway of peach fuzz over her labia and stands back rubbing his chin.

She smiles, "I know what would make your goatee better."

He nods chuckling to himself, while Aaron slyly unties her bikini top and peels it over her shoulders until the cups revealed her stunning 34D's.

"My aren't we expecting an appetizer." She giggles as Aaron peels the top away to leave her sitting there naked.

Aaron then leaned in to her ear and whispers, "Why don't you lay back and feast your eyes."

He led her back by her shoulders and upper arms until her body dangled over the counter. To her bright eyes Aaron had already lowered his sweat pants and had his dick primed. She marveled at it's majesty as her hands reached out to palm the sides of it. She could feel it throbbing a hot.

As she toyed with it Chad gripped her knees and pried her legs open. Leaning in he immediately began licking her clit in speedy repetition.

"Oh my God! That feels soooo good." She stammers.

Before she could think the two men dominated her. Aaron gripped her armpits and pulled his hips back. Her hands lost their grip and he maneuvered away from them. In seconds she found his cock being escorted by his hips directly into her gapping jaws. Once inside he literally took over and fucked her face to a symphony of gurgles escaping her throat.

On the other side Chad began fingering her pussy at a feverish rate. His tongue still tantalizing her clit. Before long he left his post only to lower his sweats and produce his own cock. At his height he was perfectly suited to raise up on his toes and slither his crown into her pussy in replace of his fingers.

She tried to mumble the words, "Condom."

They couldn't decipher her words. Nor did they truly care. They were men.

Even in her panic state she failed to deny how awesome their aggressive nature was. Truth be told, she loved it.

After no time at all Aaron filled her mouth with his cum and watched it froth out of her lips. The view was magical. Once done he steps away to let her moan loudly with each thrust from Chad's capable erection. Aaron eyed his buddy then chose to raise Candi's upper body up until Chad could curl his arm under her spine. He then lifted her even more until he held her in his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist and threw her arms up around his neck. She stared Chad directly in the eye as her body quivered.

Nodding at Aaron, Chad smugly turned to face the front door. He maintained his thrusting albeit slower as he walked, carrying her. At the door he propped her on the glass. Her moaning steadily rose, knowing that from the outside her bare ass could be seen without obstruction.

With a sly grin Chad pressed his forehead against hers, "Let's see how brave you really are."

With a mad nudge the door opened behind her and he carefully moved past the door letting Aaron catch and close it behind them.

Chad chuckled as he walked around the side of the building in front of the parked cars. He found his Ford Mustang and lowered her back on to it. She squealed at the hot metal but grit her teeth and let the abuse continue. His thrusting then grew more intense.

"Like my car?" He grunted.

"Bet I'm the sexiest hood ornament in town." She hisses laughing.

While they continued fucking Aaron opened the door up hollering, "Truck coming in."

Chad didn't care. Candi could only hope it was a local member. Sure enough it wasn't.

The Dodge Ram pulled sideways behind Chad's car and an air conditioned cab rolled it's window down. Inside it sat somebody that all three of them knew.

"Damn, Critter. You're just showing off anywhere you can."

Candi's eyes bulged at the voice. In response she arched her neck back to locate it.

'TIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAA! My bestie friend."

Tina Quinones chuckled in her truck as she leaned out the window on her arm. The stunning Redhead and owner of the bar "CanTina's shook her head and raised her shades.

"Look at you go, Chadwick. That there's the most action I've ever seen out of you. Outside of chugging beers and swiveling aimlessly on my barstools. Howdy A-Rod." She winked over at Aaron.

"Join us, Tina!" Aaron cackled moving from the lobby to the lot.

"And burn my behind out in this sun. I'm a redhead. I own a bar not a grill." She then averts her attention to the moaning Candi.

"Thought I'd sneak by and see how my Poster Child was doing. Ain't seen you in a spell."

Candi snickered knowing she was referring to the poster of Candi on her friend Dave's closet.

"I'm soooo awesome." Candi then mutters, "Don't slow down. Don't make me say "F.O.R.D." stands for "Fuck Or Run Dickhead" .

All four of them laugh at her remarkable enthusiasm.

"She's got you there, Chadick. Gotta be Dodge Tough. We gal's love a good Rammin'." Tina ribs.

"I'm going. I'm going." Chad huffs.

"Is that anything like I think I can, I think I can?" Tina spouts.

Chad leers at her with a frown as his sweaty brow turns beet red, grunting he decides to be smart and pull out just in time to squirt all over Candi's stomach. The girl shrieks and cums directly afterwards. Moment's later, Chad stands and pulls his pants up. Offering a hand to Candi she ignores it and rolls slowly off the side of the car's fender well. Staggering she makes her way between cars and climbs up on the sideboard of Tina's truck to embrace her.

"Good to see you, Critter. Thought you forgot about me."

"Never!" Candi hugs her tighter.

Tina warmly smiles, "Don't be getting Chad's jizz on my door panel. Might eat the paint right off."

Candi giggles and releases her. Without Tina suspecting Candi lowers her right palm and gather's the cum on her fingers. Then, in a mad move she reaches up and wipes it on Tina's nose.

"Oh, you're pure evil." Tina grimaces and wipes her face with her wrist. She then leers past her at Chad who had his sweats back up.

"That's as close as you're ever gonna get to this redhead, Chadick. Enjoy it while it lasts."

Before the banter could continue the lobby door opened and the elder owner of the gym Earl Garrett stepped out, "What the hell? Palmer get your goddamned clothes on. "

Candi's eyes bulge wide at his gruffness. She hops down on the ground just as the worst case scenario happened. A car had just pulled into the drive heading toward the gym. One that nobody knew. She was trapped by the distance. Earl grit his teeth and started to dart past Aaron.

With a fast thought Tina wiggled out of her own stretchy dress and tossed it down to Candi. She slipped it over her head and down over her body just as the car parked. This left Tina in nothing but her panties. Luckily for her the truck was too high to notice her in most of her glory.

Chad and Aaron both chuckled as Earl turned around and met the oncoming customer. A middle aged woman at that. Forming a smile Earl greeted the woman and even opened the door for her. Candi then dropped her jaw and leaped back up on the side board to again hug Tina.

"My savior." Candi giggled.

"I'll be needing that dress back. With a dry cleaning receipt. You best get back to work. And stay out of trouble." She then pointed at Chad and Aaron simultaneously, "That means you two. Stay out of MY trouble." Her finger then darted toward Candi.

All chuckling, Tina reaches beside her a grabs up a straw cowboy hat and places it on her head.

"Off to the Rodeo! Bye Ya'll."

Tina then pulled away.

Candi joined Aaron and Chad pulling both of them into a hug.

"I'll lobby for you guys in any erection--I mean election."

The men huffed at her choice in humor.

"Did I tell you that my massage parlor opens tomorrow? I met the Mayor today too. Yay, Me!"

The rest of the day Earl would grumble behind Candi's back.

Mark Sterling would bury his eyes into his arms.

It was good to see Tina, again.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12