I, Candi Ch. 28: Hell Know

Story Info
Mark is troubled by Lisa's desires. Dammit Candi!
3.2k words
4.81
7.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 28 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,868 Followers

Thirty minutes ago Lisa Tanner adopted Candi Palmer's bikini to experiment with her boldness. With a hesitant beginning she managed to meet a few of the Fitness Center members. Each of them admired her even though they were unsure what was going on. They were used to being greeted by Candi in her deviously exhibitionist flirtations. This new girl although a beauty in her own right felt awkward. Their shyness made her shy in return.

The entire time she was on the floor her boyfriend and gym proprietor Mark watched her from the Lobby with amazement one second, bitterness the next. He attributed it to the fact he was worried that she might chase away the members by trying too hard. He never wanted her to know about Candi and her exploits. It bothered him that after two long years of never stepping foot in the gym, why now? What was worse was the fear of what his father Earl would say if he should walk in. He knew that he and Lisa got along fairly well. His opinion of her might change now. Yet again, having betrayed Mark's mother would weigh on that opinion. Earl would realize he had very little to say about anything.

Standing in the lobby peering out Mark maintained tabs on any new traffic. His employee Rodney had taken a few days away lately for some odd reason. This left him shorthanded and forced to play lookout. Luckily, Candi was for the most part behind closed doors in her parlor out of view.

And, Lisa as aroused as she was after sex earlier, was merely blowing off steam. Having told him she wanted to work there part time made him sick to his stomach. What if she suddenly expressed that she wanted to get bolder? Could he handle that or risk their relationship falling apart? With a deep sigh he unfolds his arms and turns to see Lisa leaning on a threshold of the room divider eying him lost in thought.

"Talk to me Mark."

He manages a hoarse chuckle, "You do realize how crazy this is right?"

"Yes, I do. Let's be totally open and find the answers we need."

"Okay, why do you feel the sudden urge to work here dressed like that?"

She puckers in thought, "I feel sexy again. I'm 33 years old and I need to feel that."

"Come On! You've been sexy the entire time I've known you. Even though you don't work out at least you run every day. Your body maintains itself. Stunning green eyes. Beautiful brown hair with frosty highlights. You're gorgeous."

She melts at his words shuffling over to embrace him tightly.

"I love you Mark. For the longest time I've wanted to be more open. You know that. That young woman back there without knowing it made me crave my desires even more. And, let's get it out there before you even let it cross your mind. No, I have never once cheated on you with another man. My hormones are crazy lately though. So, I do need to open up about a few things."

He raises a brow, "Uh-oh!"

"You might think it's bad but I don't. Trust me there's been no physical contact. However, I have been naughty in other ways."

"Again, Uh oh. Spill it."

She bites her lower lip, "I've been leaving the curtains and blinds open and parading about naked when I'm home alone. I know for a fact our neighbor Greg sat on his back patio watching me. Binoculars and all. Even though I knew he was watching, I acted innocent. I enjoyed teasing him."

"Is that all?" He sneers without losing his cool.

She fidgets, "No. This feels right getting it off my chest. One weekend when you went golfing I spotted Greg mowing his back yard. I took my exhibition outside. I put on my bikini and laid out in the sun. Topless on my stomach. I did fake trying to lotion my back while topless. I lifted up a number of times and I'm fairly certain he saw my nipples easily enough."

"He never tried anything?" Mark narrows his eyes.

"He did shut off his mower and tried to strike up a conversation. He asked me if I needed any help applying lotion to my back. I told him that might get me into trouble with you. He then proceeded to talk my leg off until I decided he was getting boring. I started to get up when Greg's brother and his friend stopped by. This made me decide to stay out awhile longer. For their reaction."

"Bikini top back on?"

She sighs lowering her eyes, "No, I left it off."

"In front of three good looking guys. No more than what fifteen feet away? Go on."

She shivers, "Of course they all stood there drooling. A few crude comments that I merely shook my head at. I won't deny I got really turned on."

"Let me guess! You stayed out there until you knew I might come home." He smiles faintly and shakes his head.

Nodding almost ashamed she rivets him with, "Over two hours. I started burning but they were captivated by me. Finally, I tried to lotion myself up again. They all had a good long view of my chest each time I stretched backwards. Giving up I made a bold move, I covered my chest with my left arm and stood up. I walked backwards toward his property line with my lotion and asked Greg to rub some on the area I couldn't reach effectively. He did. Gentleman for the most part."

"Most part?" Mark winced.

"He did rub some on my butt cheeks and the back of my legs. I told him to watch his hands."

"Did he listen?"

"Yes. Even though his brother and his friend got rather perverted about it. Greg's brother Randy snuck up and tugged my bottoms up between my ass cheeks. I was palming both of my tits at the time. Greg then oiled up inside the cheeks. I told them that was good enough and strolled back to my blanket in the grass."

"End of story?"

Gritting her pearly whites she shivered, "No. Are you getting mad now?"

Stunned he silently chuckled, "Not yet. You did say no physical contact. Yet Greg's hands were oiling you up. That's physical contact last time I checked."

"Physical contact meant no intercourse. Look I'm faithful. I don't want another mate. I just craved excitement. Teasing makes me crazy inside."

"Tell me everything. I believe you."

Swallowing hard she continues, "I laid back down on my belly and faked going to sleep. Once they believed I was out cold, all three of them snuck closer and started taking cell pictures of my backside. I left the bottoms tucked up into my cheeks. Maybe I gave off a vibe for them to get bolder by not pulling the cloth back into place. I suppose deep down I wanted bolder, just for it not to get out of hand."

"Did they get bolder?"

'Yes. Lots bolder. I noticed in the glass of our French doors Randy had pulled his dick out and acted like he was jerking off over me. His friend did the same thing. Greg recorded it with his cell. I'm not worried about pics or video because my face shouldn't be involved in it."

"How long did they do that?"

"Not terribly long. Under five minutes. I probably should have been afraid but I wasn't. My backside was getting red hot so I acted like I rolled over in my sleep."

"Wait! While you were still topless?" He turns pale.

"I couldn't resist. I figured they would run like hell. I was wrong. They put their dicks away but didn't race off. Mainly, because I didn't acknowledge they were there. Like I was still asleep. Thank God for dark sunglasses to hide my eyes. Yes, my tits were in perfect view. Video was taken. After awhile I faked waking up and acted startled. I covered my chest with my arm and laid there. I lifted my sunglasses and looked at their shocked faces. Greg hid his cell and I didn't let on I knew he had it out."

"And?"

I shivered like crazy and asked Greg why they were in my yard. Speechless, his brother spoke up with honesty saying "I guess we're all perv's." I shook my head then removed my arm from my chest. My nipples were very hard. By doing that they stared with wide eyes. I told them, "You've already seen them before I woke up. I guess there's no point hiding them."

"Lisa!" Mark covers his eyes and pinches the bridge of his nose, "Go on."

She studies his reaction, "Please don't get upset."

He lowers his hand to look directly at her, "I believe you. Finish your story in total honesty then give me a hug. I'll be fine."

She too believing him continues, "I told them to have a seat. If you're going to be pervs you might as well realize I'm a perv too. A faithful perv I warned them. I then handed them my suntan lotion and told them to help me out. "

"They oiled up my chest multiple times. I loved it. Three sets of hands were exhilarating. Randy took the most risk. His fingers slid under my bottoms. I tensed up and asked him to stop. He did and continued to rub around it. I closed my eyes and enjoyed their continual kneading at my tits. While my eyes were closed I didn't realize Randy had untied my bottoms. He was sneaky. He peeled the bottoms over my pussy. Do you know what happened then?"

Swallowing several times he comes to a realization, "Oh, God! I called you that day. I remember you telling me you were sunbathing. It was last year. Same day?"

"It was. The three of them started to panic. I told them not to leave and to keep rubbing. I still hadn't noticed my bottoms untied at that point. I answered your call. Do you remember where our talk led?"

In awe he sighs heavily, "You told me you were horny and wanted phone sex. I laughed and played along from my golf cart. Rusty was chasing a ball."

"While we talked I had their hands all over me. I reached down between my legs and realized my bottoms were undone. Once I noticed Randy yanked them off of me. I laid there totally naked. Suddenly, I didn't care I needed to masturbate to your voice. They watched as I buried my fingers inside my pussy and told you how horny I was. I was at your mercy at that point. Mostly!"

"Mostly?"

"Randy knelt down and rubbed my clit. Greg and I think his name was Bruce, took advantage of my predicament. They managed to lean in and suck on my nipples. I dropped the cell if you remember. It laid on my blanket beside me the entire time I played. I'm sorry, I lost my mind and let them suck on them the entire phone call. As my fingers played Randy put his pinky in my ass hole. Yes, it felt good. I allowed him. Them! If you recall I had multiple orgasms. My cell went dead on us before I finished."

"How long did this continue after it went dead?" He sulks gently.

"I'm not sure when it died. We laughed about it you and I if you remember."

"Yeah! So what did I miss?"

"After multiple orgasms my body was lifeless. There were moments that Randy took advantage of that. He fingered me once until I screamed. Then, he leaned in and ate my pussy. I didn't want it to happen but it did. I let him finish. Once they knew my cell was dead they took liberties I wasn't expecting. I watched as they pulled their pants down. All three of them. They jerked off. I wish I could admit I panicked but I didn't."

"They did step in closer and rubbed their dicks on my body. Slapping them on my tits. Randy even crawled between my legs and rubbed his dick on my clit and labia. I was terrified he would penetrate me but he didn't. He wanted to for certain. He lingered there for five minutes. The friend tried to put his dick in my mouth but I refused it. Greg straddled my waist and put his dick between my tits and titty fucked me. I won't lie I crushed them together for him. I was insane horny Mark."

"Did they stop after that?" He quivers.

"Jiz everywhere. All three of them shot loads on me. Greg on my chest. Bruce on my forehead. Randy on my pubic hair. I was a mess."

"Jesus!" Mark is stunned, "Is that all?"

"No. How much more can you handle?"

"What else is left if they didn't fuck you?" He mulls it over.

"That was only the first time. There were others."

"Those three?" He needed to know.

"And, others. "

"WHAT? Other's?"

"Do you remember when you and your Dad went fishing down in the Ozarks? A five day trip I might add." She puckers.

He turns white as a ghost, "Tell me EVERYTHING!"

She pulls him in for a hug and whispers into his ear.

"I laid out more often last year. Greg and the other two repeated that day three more times. Never penetration. Well, by accident. I set ground rules and they followed them. Mostly."

He huffs, "By accident? Mostly?"

"What you call intercourse is not what I call it. Intercourse is a constant maneuver. I forbid that. But, there were times I allowed them to stick it inside and get a feel of it. Then right back out. Mostly."

"STOP THAT! Mostly?"

She squirms in her step, "Okay, there was a couple times I allowed up to five thrusts. I swear no more than that. And, that was due to my being drunk. Greg had a party during the day. Twelve guys. No girls but me. He challenged me to sunbathe that day. "

"Twelve guys? What the hell Lisa? Five thrusts? Let me guess, each guy? Twelve times five is sixty thrusts. You were fucked. Admit it!"

"I was really really drunk. I lost count. I suppose if you look at it like that. I look at it differently. Sixty thrusts a couple times. Dang, I didn't think of it that way. Tripled that's 180 thrusts. I did lose count though."

Mark loses it turning beet red, "What the fuck!"

She watches him pace the lobby then finally puckers, "You do realize I'm bullshitting you right?"

He turns sneering at her, "Uh huh!"

"The party isn't until this weekend. The parts that are true was the first time with Greg, Randy and Bruce. Word for word. A second time just Greg. No penetration. I swear. I was only seeing how much you would believe. Greg did challenge me though."

She steps closer to him and without him knowing it she was palming his crotch.

"Mighty big erection for somebody mad at me. What does this mean?" She peers up at him almost teary eyed.

He ponders what to say, "Ok, fine! I found all of that disturbingly hot."

She smirks up at him, "Can I accept that challenge?"

"Seriously? You wanna do twelve guys?"

"Ummmm! Might be more than twelve. I can demand no intercourse."

He stares at her in amazement, "Tell me honestly, do you fantasize about those five thrusts?"

She sighs looking at his chest, "Yes."

"Five thrusts a couple times each?"

Again she exhales vividly, "Yes."

"Sixty a couple times each?"

"Yes!" She plants her chin on his chest looking directly into his eyes.

"So 180 tripled?"

She trembles heavily against him, "Yes."

"Rather lose count?"

She reaches her available hand up to palm his cheek, "YES!"

"I think I'll go play golf in the Ozarks this weekend." He winks.

"Really?" She giggles.

"No. I'll just let you tell Greg that. I'll be watching from our house through binoculars. I'll call you on my cell while you're getting fucked. You can make up your cover story in front of them."

"You want to watch me get laid?" She doubts him.

"I want you to lose yourself. If they hurt you I'll come home early."

"OH MY GOD! You really need to fuck me right this second." She shakes in excitement.

Mark realizes then and there what it feels like to be Damian Palmer. In control.

He reaches behind her and unties her borrowed bikini top then eases his hands to her hips. Both garments untethered he yanks them from her body. In awe of her nakedness he points toward the gym, "Walk to my office. NOW! Wave at the members. GO!"

Eyes wide she turns tail and walks into the gym where eight men worked out. She waves at them playfully as she glides through. As she see's herself in Candi's parlor mirrors she nearly squeals noting the members licking their lips. As she starts to pass the parlor the door swings wide and Candi pops her head out.

"You go girl!" Candi giggles until a massive hand grabs her by the hair and drags her back into the parlor.

Lisa drops her jaw and continues her journey.

Once inside Mark who had followed along dropped his jeans and boxers and bent Lisa over his desk.

Penetrated she moans heavily. His own hand snatches up her hair to her delight.

While grunting hard at his thrusting he snarls, "Want it like this from Greg and his Mancave Buddies?"

"I love only you Mark. YES! YES! YES!"

"If he invites 20 guys?"

"Yes! Even 30."

"Fuck all 30?" He slams hard into her.

"Unlimited thrusts? Cum everywhere. Every hole. Please Mark."

"From now on I fuck any girl I want too. When I want. Who I want. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Mark. Just never leave me. Only love me! Forever."

He spots her purse on the desk and in his furor reaches over her to dig inside it. Finding her cell he hands it too her all the while maintaining his thrusts.

"Call Greg. Tell him you will accept his challenge. I'm going out of town and you really want to show off hard for his friends."

She dials Greg from her Contacts and awaits his reply. Mark stops cold as they talk.

"Greg? Hi. It's Lisa. Is that party still happening? Awesome. How many guys are coming? Fourteen. I'm going to challenge you back. Find 25 men and I'll embrace your challenge and up the ante. Find 25 or more and I won't set any restrictions. I'm challenging myself here. Yes I'll suck your dick. Yes I'll let you fuck me. Every hole. Yes, ALL 25. I want this. Mark's going away the whole weekend, possibly longer. All I ask is nobody gets too rough."

At that Mark slams his cock into her hard and yanks her head back. He leans over her and barely makes his voice heard, "No restrictions."

She hisses, " Wait. Roughness might be fun. Yes. No restrictions as long as I live through the night. Text me each time you find another guy. I promise you I won't back out. Ok, I can't wait. Bye Greg."

Hanging up she drops her phone on the desk and leers back, "I love you."

"Fuck you whore! Now cum on my dick."

"Forever!"

Lisa Tanner loved this change in her Man.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,868 Followers