I, Candi Ch. 37: Home Invasion

Story Info
Invaded raped and loving it. Until the storm takes a turn.
3.2k words
4.51
21.1k
10
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 37 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Pitch darkness!

Candi Palmer lay fast asleep in her comfy kingsize bed. Snuggled up tightly to her stuffed Rabbit with only a sheet covering her body. The mid summer heat forced the covers aside to allow her ceiling fan to focus on her needs. The torrential rain had returned pounding on the roof. It helped ease her off to sleep. Until lightning strikes. Yet her weary eyes lost out quickly thereafter. Her Bunny would take care of her.

In her slumber she dreamt that her loving Husband Damian had returned home from Iraq. He raced into her awaiting arms and picked her up swinging her around limply through the air. So in love that their lips met and glued together for what seemed like forever.

A smile crossed her lips at her dreams content. So vivid. So real. So beautiful.

In her state she was lost to the world. So deeply lost that she hadn't heard the power go out. Her ceiling fan rotating until a dead stop. Literally only the wind and rain pounding above her could be heard.

From upstairs the storm sounded horrible. So loud that she could never have possibly overheard the gentle creaking of her front door open and close. Nor the sounds of multiple footsteps coming up her staircase on tiptoe. Her intruders however could hear her sighing giggles that accompany her dream.

Silently, they stalked toward her bed using only a penlight to guide their way.

They had no real clue where exactly she was in the house but knew easily that her giggles would lead the way upstairs.

She might as well have left a trail of popcorn to her bed.

Surrounding her bed from all angles five men stood there listening to her dreaming mind. In their own way her intruders found it relaxing. Their nerves were already on edge.

A leader takes point and carefully sits down at her shoulders. He moves his arm into position to ease into his attack. Palm finding her mouth he seizes her jaw and clamps over it tightly.

Immediately, Candi awakens and stares terrified into the darkness. Her only thoughts were mumbled loudly out of shock. Squealing a verse of "Holy shit."

A deep burly voice enters her space, "Take her."

She swiftly found hands grabbing her ankles and forcing them wide as she felt thin ropes wrapping around them. Her left arm also found itself seized. She clawed at her assailant with her one free hand but his weight easily held her at bay.

Finally, she felt her limbs being pulled tight to her headboard and the back pillars of her bed frame.

A hand claims her remaining wrist and shackles it snugly. This allowed her handler to calm her by stroking her hair.

"Be silent. If you scream I'll be forced to harm you. When I release your mouth I expect cooperation. Am I clear?"

She nods beneath his grip as he gently released her mouth.

Shivering frantically she whispers, "Who are you? Why are you doing this to me? What have I done to deserve this?"

The men all stand up in unison and leer down at her. She feels one of them lean down and peel the remaining sheet from her body. Now she lay totally nude and spread eagle.

"I observed you a few days ago at your job. Quite the slut I must say. My associates here were intrigued by my story. So intrigued they optioned this little adventure."

Another man growled from the foot of the bed.

"Is it true you fucked a weightlifter as he benched his weights?"

She swallows hoarsely, "I rode him for like a minute just for show. Yes."

Yet another man snaps, "Did you deep throat another man right in front of everyone?"

Again she quakes, "I did. Yes."

In order another man hisses, "You allowed another man to jerk off over your ass until he jizzed?"

She smiles lightly, "That was nice. Yes."

A fourth man chimes in, "Why do you do this each day?"

She sighs, "I enjoy making men happy. I suspect you want me to make you happy. True?"

The first man mutters, "What makes us happy requires pain. You must be punished for your whorish displays."

"PUNISHED?" She nearly pissed all over her bedding.

"SILENCE!" The man roared.

She whines under her breath as she feels two of the men crawl on to the bed between her legs. Gloves are removed and she feels fingers probing her pussy. Inserting two fingers he rolls his wrist from left to right. It felt delightful even though she wanted to panic.

"Four fingers in that cunt." Barks presumably the Leader.

"Just fist this bitch."

"All in good time."

Lightning flashes through her window giving her a glimpse of her assailants. They were tall and buff. Almost familier in stature. Her imagination ran wild. Had Damian instigated this? Were these people whom had played with her before just wanting more?

"Pussy's lubbing up like crazy. She's hot."

Candi moans at his insertions, digging, twisting, prying her lips wider.

The wind whipped louder outside as the torrential rain devasted the roof. Lightning flashing sporadically to a thunderous symphony of an angered God above.

Candi endures their rough treatment. Maybe she deserved this reality check. Maybe they deserved her perserverence. Candi though spooked was ready for a long traumatizing night. More worried about the weather outside than her rape. Was she willing? Sure she was.

She knew her interior surveilence cameras were out of order with the power out. If this went really bad there would be no proof of her attack. She would just have to ride it out. Just like the storm.

The man who had clamped her mouth. His aftershave seemed familier. Where had she smelled it before? Her thoughts jarbled by the ravaging fingers stimulating her G-spot with vigor. She might just cum in a matter of minutes.

Moaning escalates echoing against the crackling thunder. Without warning her juices squirt vividly across her assailants knuckles. Lubing her even more. With the added substance the man removes his fingers to let his friend take over. This man had darker intentions. He wanted to make this cunt scream bloody murder.

Inserting his own fingers he quickly reached four fingers. Smothering them in her wet recesses. Her body writhing with each movement. He was obsessed with adding his thumb and doing his best to fist her. He intended to succeed.

As he dug deeper Candi flashes in her mind how her friend Lisa Tanner, Mark's girlfriend and now co-worker had mentioned being fisted recently. She was jealous back then.

Now she had a feeling her time had come. What worried her more was the howling winds. It almost sounded as if shingles were ripping off of the roof. Panic was leading her mind in every direction. What if this was a tornado? Being upstairs was dangerous.

Fist invested Candi screams. His entire hand burrowing up inside her stretching pussy. She could feel her labia wrapped around his wrist.

"FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKK!" She screams. He fucks her hard. Flooding her bedding made for one hell of a mess.

"Look at her." He chides, "She loves my fist. Keep cumming you fucking whore."

That she did. Twice more before he removes his hand in a webbed splatter of juices. Candi pissed. The smell of urine pungent. Regardless the men continued their invasion. Disrobing they each chose positions. Moving aside another of the five crawled over her and fucked her hard. His dick huge and forboding. The others untie her ankles and allow her to coil her legs about his waist.

Hovering to her right a second invader moved in to stretch out across her face. Her mouth wide by choice his cock fills her throat. Thrusting down into her mouth to hear a dramatic gurgling of lost breath and abused jaws.

Hands grop her breasts beneath the man fucking her face. Pinching. Tugging. Slapping at her tits. Candace Palmer loved her rape. The rougher they got the more she orgasms. Within twenty minutes Candi is filled with cum from all angles. Mouth and pussy froth. In a maddening switch the men continue. Raising her hips to fuck her in the ass. Above her two men stand on the mattress jerking off.

Cum peppers her from above like a leaky roof. Then came the warm suffocation of men pissing on her chest. Whipping streams across her face and hair. This made her seal her eyes and cringe. She had never been treated this grossly.

As their assaults switched again they untied her hands, allowing one man under her to fuck her anally. Above between their legs a second penetrates her pussy. Deep penetration gave her chills and brought out more echoing moans. Shrill whimpers. Challenging cries into the darkness.

Jetisoning cum fills her holes again. Candi quaked from her nervous system overloading.Yet again Candi Palmer squirts.

Groans of overtaxed breathing left her to tremble. Cum trickling from her holes in a delicious retreat.

Storm raging the invasion halted. Lightning strikes hard just outside. The devastation shredding in a light show that raised the hair all over their bodies. The jolt so close they could hear a tree creaking and toppling over outside in the back yard.

"Fuck. Lightning struck the tree out back." A man races to open a curtain and look outside.

"Shit. Took out part of Candi's fence." A man admits.

She had heard him mention her name. So familier. As the men ease out of her they move to stand nude in the window. Abandoned by them Candi sits up in bed. Held up by her palms.

"Stan?" She recalls.

"I knew I remembered that aftershave of yours Craig."

The men growl at their recognition. Watching as she crawls from bed with trembling legs. Horace Carver catches her stumble and leads her amid them. Giving her the chance to peer at the damage out back.

"Oh my God! Gunner's balcony is torn up under the tree. We have to check on them. Hush must be terrified."

Before leaving the window in her haunted state Candi and Craig witness flashes in the windows of Gunner's home.

"What the hell?" Craig huffs, "Those looked like guns firing."

"Didn't hear any gunshots." Bobby Whalen sneers.

The Contractors from Mark Sterling's gym addition took interest. Justin Thomas darts from the room and races downstairs. Reaching her Kitchen he opens the back door. In doing so he witnesses Men running from the front porch of Gunner's home. The tree obstructing a good vantage point.

Joining Justin, Stan Gorman winced. He himself noting a car start up and headlights pop on. Speeding away the two men capture a look at a dark colored sedan. It was too hard to see a plate behind the downpour.

Candi and the others run down to occupy the Kitchen.

"Saw two guys race from the house. Got into a car and hightailed it out of here." Stan reports.

Candi turns pale with an expression of dread. Barefoot and nude she opens her back door and leaves the Contractors. Nearly slipping on her back deck due to the rain she hops across the yard and around the front of the fenceline. Her feet were roughed up by bark and debris but she reached the front porch. The front door wide open.

Stan and Craig chase after her also nude. They didn't care. Even though they abused this girl they cared about her welfare. Reaching the porch they noticed she had dared to enter.

"GUNNER? HUSH? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" She yells out.

No reply. Fear crept into her soul. Where were they? If there were indeed gunshots did the two of them get shot dead? Her heart raced with tears in her eyes. Craig bolted to her side forcing her from going upstairs.

"Just hold on. We don't know what happened here. Bobby just called the Cops. If this is a crime scene we don't want to corrupt their investigation."

Her tears became bawling. She began resisting and pulling away from Craig.

"I don't care. They might be dying up there. We have to go look."

Stan took point and led Candi and Craig upstairs. A risk for certain. They might be mistaken for the men who left so quickly.

"Gunner?" Stan calls out. He only knew him by name through Candace, "My name is Stan. We're here with Candi your neighbor. If you're okay just don't shoot us. Candi's right here with me."

Room after room they explore. Blood is found on a wall and a door threshold. No bodies in sight. A trail led to a closet.

Before any further exploration they hear sirens out front of the home. In a mad dash the oncoming Officers enter with flashlights glaring.

"Up here." Craig yells down uncaring as a beam of light discovers his nudity.

"Why are you in here?" Officer Dale Roanoke stood concerned.

Candi jumps in front of Craig, "They followed me in. We saw gunshots and men running away. We dropped what we were doing and raced over in case Gunner and Hush needed help. Ambulance even."

"Candi? Good God! Go get dressed. All of you. Don't touch anything. Let us do our job." The trio shuffle downstairs.

"Blood in the east bedroom. Leading to a closet. We didn't open it." Stan offers.

Dale motions him out as Officer Nelson Ludlow enters with an unfamilier Officer. A young woman with short brown hair. Short in stature at 5'5. Very pretty. She raises her eye brows at the vacating trio of nude occupants.

Nelson nods at the Officer, "Mazie? Take their statements."

"On it." The woman kept them inside from the rain, "I'm Officer Mazie Sexton. Do you live here?"

Candi jumps in tearfully, "I live next door. We heard the lightning strike the tree outside. We noticed what looked like guns being fired. But, no gunshots were heard. Friends downstairs spotted two men run away from the house and get into a car. Speeding away."

"Sure it wasn't the homeowners?"

"They don't own a car. I know they were home before I went to bed."

Mazie eyes the nudity and grimaces, "Do I want to know why everyone is naked?"

Candi winces, "Not really. Obvious I guess. Can we worry more about Gunner and Hush? Please?"

"Of course." Mazie swallows. Stan had a mighty large cock. It was hard not to notice. Craig at least stood behind Candi hiding himself.

"The car was a dark Sedan. Black or dark blue maybe. Raining too hard to see any plate."

Stan offers toward a nervous Mazie. Writing it down she looks over her brow at Stan's beast. Seeing her gaze Stan's cock began to get erect. It made both of them uneasy.

"You people have got to get dressed."

Before any further movement a fully dressed Justin and Bobby show up running in the rain carrying clothing. Carefully entering they pass off the garments to Stan and Craig. Pants only. They brought Candi a white T-shirt.

Each dressing quickly made the investigation easier. Bobby and Justin adding the same story. While jotting down names of everyone Nelson and Roanoke head back downstairs. Facing Candi Roanoke offers news.

"Blood trail to the closet. All over the flooring but no bodies. Bullet holes in the hallway and bedroom. We're going to check around the house. Go on home. I'll be over later. Stay dressed please."

The group abandon the home and race to avoid the storm.

Mazie looks at Dale with concern. Dale sighs, "You'll get used to Candi. Trust me."

Mazie followed her fellow Officers out into the rain. Flashlights illuminating all along the house. They discover a basement window open. No footprints around due to the rain washing them away. No blood even.

Within the hour the Police tape off the crime scene and make the necessary calls. They were going to need help on this.

Back at Candi's home the Contractors stuck around to keep Candi sane. Within her home she abandoned her shirt. Her Husband and Master Damian had enforced a no clothing rule. She would abide by his command.

Power still out she hears her cell ringing upstairs. Darting away she finds it on her bedside stand.

"Hi Joe." She answered, "I'm fine. Tree got struck by lightning out back. Gunner's fence is busted down. His balcony too."

From the other end she hears her Father -in- law stress. He wanted to come over.

"The weathers horrible. But, if you want to you can. Something else happened Joe. Well, a lot happened. Some things good some things horrible." She carries her conversation downstairs.

"Gunner and Hush were attacked tonight. Gunfire. We saw men run away fast and drive off." She hesitates gritting her teeth, "Yes, We. I had guests. I'm really glad they showed up though."

She shuffles over to Craig at the Kitchen table and sits in his lap. He surrounded her with his arms noticing her trembling. His body heat felt wonderful.

Listening intently to Joe she drops her jaw.

Before she could reply to what Joe had said a knock on her front door distracts her, "Hang on Joe. I think the Police are here."

Bobby from her living room beats her to the door. Opening it he finds Roanoke and Mazie. Letting them enter they shiver off the rain. Once inside Mazie eyes the five men following a naked Candace into the living room. Congregating she shakes off the situation.

"I need you all to stay away from the house. FBI is on the way. I don't need you folks implicated in any wrong doing. I'll let them know you ran over to check on them."

Candi poises her phone toward Dale Roanoke.

"My Father-in-law needs to talk to you."

Curious Dale accepts her cell. Focusing on his words he turns to Mazie, "Write this plate number down. Joe Palmer spotted a strange car circling yesterday." Reciting it the beautiful Police Officer quickly wrote it down.

Thanking Joe he returns the cell to Candi. Choking up at the girls nipples so taunt before him.

"Everyone just go home. Nothing more we can do until the Feds show. Just be on call if they need to question you. Mazie grab everyone's number here. I'll meet you in the car." Taking his leave Mazie begins collecting phone numbers and matching them to already written down names. Reading Stan's name she stutters and looks up at him as he offers his number. Her eyes were sparkling. Everyone took notice.

Winking at her she blushes and folds her notepad.

"Try to have a good night." She backs away slowly, noticing Stan put his hand to his ear and mouth silently, "Call me."

Mazie Sexton would ponder that and memorize his number.

Once alone the Contractors began apologizing for their instigated rape. Candi threw her hands in the air emotionally.

"Everyone just stop. I seem to recall inviting you all over way back when you built my massage parlor. Nobody showed up. The raincheck was good. You finally dropped by. So stop apologizing. I don't want to be alone right now so nobody leaves."

Only Horace is forced to ignore her. He had a wife at home who would wake up stressed out by his not being there. She excused him but pointed fiercely at the others. The remaining four agreed to hang out until morning.

"Good. Now who wants to rape me again? I need something to keep my mind off of Gunner and Hush."

Eyes dart from one another out of concern. The four cave quickly.

Candi Palmer was fucked hard on her living room floor.

Tearfully Candi begged for more.

Rug burns had by all.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers