I can't be Hypnotized?

Story Info
All people are over 18.
1k words
3.42
16.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had graduated High School. I was searching for what I was going to do in life. something to I had run into a guy I had not seen in a while. His name is Gary. He was 33 years old, 5'10" slender sandy brown hair and brown eyes. There was something that attracted me to him. He was educated and had a family. He was in between jobs.

He told me he took courses in hypnotism. He wanted to try it on me. He brought out a pocket watch and swing it like a pendulum told me to get comfy on couch, telling me to relax and concentrate on the watch. All I remember is waking up. I told him I never thought I went under. Gary let me know I had a good session and that we would continue tomorrow. I am straight had a thought about guys but never acted on it. I now was thinking of guys crotches and looked at their butts and I would wake up from a wet dream where i had cum in my underwear.

Next day glad to see him he put me under same drill as before. I was awakened. I said I do not remember anything. He said we should be good by end of week. I noticed on way home I was looking at guys.

After the session I was awake and I was looking at porn with Gary. I saw some gay magazines photos of hung guys kissing and sucking and fucking each other. My cock was getting hard in my shorts. I started to get hot my heart would race. At 18 years old I was 5'5" slender 125 lbs. sun bleached blonde hair dark brown eyes. my hormones were raging. I was getting horny. I looked into Gary's eyes and I kissed him. I was surprised when he did not pull back and kissed me. There was a lot of fondling and he had his hand rubbing my cock through my blue jean shorts. It felt good. he unbuttoned my shorts, pulled them off. I was hard and had some pre-cum on my head. he kissed me some more and worked his way down to my 6 inch cock. He flicked his tongue on my dick, I moaned as he put his mouth on my cock it was warm, wet and it was different from the blowjobs I got from girls. I was like he had mastered the best techniques oh my it was great. Up and down sucking sounds after a few minutes I was ready to cum. I squirted as I have always cum heavily.

He said Ill see you tomorrow. This session ended and I was already getting hard. We went to the bedroom we both stripped and got on the bed. He put in some gay porn in the dvd. He wanted me to see certain parts although I felt like I had seen this before. I told Gary I felt like I had seen these and i never had watched porn. He told me it was part of the session.

All I knew I was horny and I wanted to cum. As well as suck my first cock. He had a good 7 inch cock. I could smell the musty scent and it was driving me wild . I put his cock in my mouth and I was trying to suck him the way he had sucked me. I was sucking for a few minutes he came in my mouth. He liked it very much he said.

He told me to get on my stomach and come up on all fours He had some lube and put it in my butt crack. He fingered me and had three fingers in me told me to relax push back and breathe. He left them there trying to stretch me out. He put more lube and put his middle finger in and found my g-spot I moaned. I came it felt so good. He then mounted me. He put his dick on the outside and taunted me with it. then he started by pulling my cheeks apart and slid it in a little. He told me to relax and take short breaths. initially it hurt , he slid it in more and stayed there. Then he started humping me slow then building up speed as well as his balls were slapping me on the butt. He kept going and after a few minutes he came inside me the warm my sphincter muscle pulsated when he came it madd him grunt and it felt heavenly when we came together.

He told me the craving for cock would come at different intervals in my life. The craving seems to heighten in intensity every 10 years.

Sucking

I have bouts of wanting to suck cock more and more. The musty smell, the pubic hair the sweat. I love it when a man stands in front of me and I kneel. Undoing his pants and seeing the penis jump out of his shorts. I love to gently put my tongue on him going around the tip and teasing him before I put it in my mouth. I have a gag reflex although I am better with it when Im deep throating I moan it drives them wild with the hum. I love it when they push my head into their cock and feeling the warm release going down my throat.

Anal:

I love for him to want his cock sucked and the first time he comes in my mouth. Then he comes in behind me and positions himself to fuck me. I surrender by applying lube. He puts his dick up to my hole and barely pushes it, He keeps going a little further. Stops and then starts pumping, slowly then faster and faster. It hurts initially and then settles into bliss. Humping and me stroking my cock. After a few minutes I start to cum. This gets him to start coming and then I feel the warm cum deep inside me. Who knows I may have done this without hypnosis. I am not complaining, I love it so much.