I can't Believe I Fucked My Daughter

Story Info
Jealous of my Best friend fucking Daughter leads to my turn.
8.3k words
4.68
38.4k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew something wasn't right. Alan had been acting extra strange around me for a few months now but I just couldn't put my finger on it. He and I have been friends for over 30 years, Christ we'd even shared some chicks together back in college. We had travelled together, drank together and discussed way to many stories about the women we had fucked when we were younger.

I knew he was still recovering from his divorce from Karen a couple years ago and that wound had never really healed. She really fucked up his head by cheating on him. She even told him he was boring in bed and that's why she wanted out. Talk about being a bitch, that lady had heart that matched her head, fucking empty.

I talked to some of the other guys in our friends group about it and they all said Alan was fine when I wasn't around so I decided to invite him over to ask him what was going on. He gave me excuses at first, but I finally nailed him down to watching the game on Sunday at Sullivans Tap on Canal. I knew he couldn't resist the cheap beer and the skunky smell of Sullys.

We arrived just after lunch, Sullys doesn't have food so you gotta time your visit it right, unless you like vending machine food. The game was on and the beer was cold so everything was good. Conversation was light and we stayed glued to discussing the Pats or Bruins for the first hour or so. It was down right boring until I asked if he had anybody new in his life, and that was where the whole bizarre chain of events got started.

"I'm fucking your daughter." he said nervously and quickly and looked at the floor like a dog who knew he'd fucked up big time.

"What did you say?" I asked him.

"You heard me Gerry, I'm fucking your daughter." he replied.

The words sounded like a foreign language to me, did he just say he was fucking my daughter?

"It's not funny Alan." I said back with a fuck you tone in my voice.

"I don't imagine it is." he replied as he lifted his head and looked me in the eyes.

My mind struggled to understand what he was saying. This 47 year old fuck is nailing my 25 year old daughter? My only child spreads her legs for him? Is he saying my beautiful daughter is sucking his cock on a Saturday night?

"You better be fucking around Alan." I told him, you could hear the anger in my voice.

"We met on a dating site," he said.

"Like fuck you did!" I yelled back, "you met at my dinner table you fucking pedophile."

"She's 25, I'm hardly a pedophile," he fired back.

The noise caused everyone in the bar to stop and look at us. We sat there without saying a thing until they all went back to their drinks.

"You fucking know better!" I grumbled, trying to keep people from listening to us.

Alan sipped his drink and didn't say anything. I was fuming inside! I thought about using a chair to cave his head in, but I thought there's lots of time for that. I was tempted to just walk out and say "fuck him". That would have been easy, and thinking about it that's probably what a reasonable man would have done. But I just sat there imagining him drilling my little girl.

My daughter Angie was no angel. She had been through 20 boyfriends in her short life and had enough tattoos and piercings to rival any hard core biker, but she was hot. She could get anyone she wanted, what the hell did she see in that fucking fossil Alan.

"What dating site did you meet her on?" I asked him, "Old fucks with big bucks?"

"Eros" he replied.

I felt like he punched me in the head.

"Eros is not a dating site jackass, it's a site for finding Beantown whores," I snarled back causing the bar to go quiet again.

Alan didn't say anything, he just went back to sipping his drink.

I could feel the pressure of my rage swelling up like a propane tank before it explodes. My new plan was I was going to beat him fucking senseless! Just as I got up from my stool he spoke.

"Gerry I didn't know it was her until I got to her place," he said quietly.

I calmed down for a second to take in what he had said. "He didn't know it was her until he got to her place." But that would mean he really was looking for an escort. I tried to stay angry but I felt my heart drop the moment I comprehended what had happened. He really was just looking for a piece of ass on an escort site.

"I didn't know how to tell you Gerry," he said quietly.

"Did you fuck her?" I asked deliberately.

"Yes," he replied.

"Then you are a piece of shit," I told him.

"Fuck you Gerry, she's beautiful and I haven't had sex for months, I never tired to hurt her, who knows what the other men treat her like." He replied.

I wanted to tell him to "shut the fuck up, my daughter is not a whore," but it sounded so bad just thinking it in my head I just grumbled back at him.

"You're still a piece of shit," I said.

Then is what can only be described as a boys will be boys moment the waitress came over and asked if we wanted another round. I looked at Alan and then at my empty beer.

"You up for another?" I asked him.

"I am if you are," he replied.

"2 more honey," I said to the waitress and she hurried off.

I thought about what had just happened. Did I agree to have another beer with my best friend who happens to be fucking my 25 year old daughter? Yep, I did, that's a WTF moment. A lot of my anger was starting to shift to my daughter. I understood why Alan wanted to get some pussy and I still owed him a beating for fucking my daughter but what the fuck was she whoring for? She didn't need the money, she had a great job as a machine operator for the City of Boston.

"Did she look ok?" I asked him, "did she look beat up or drugged?"

Alan looked almost caught off guard by the question, eventually he answered.

"She looked good, very good," he said.

"Don't fucking push it," I told him.

The waitress returned with our drinks and we both took a big swallow of beer.

"Where does this leave us as far as being friends?" Alan asked.

"I don't know," I replied "I'll get back to you on that."

I honestly had no idea how to act or respond. It's not like there's a playbook for whoring daughters and your friends who fuck them.

We both watched some of the Sox game on the TV which was ironic because we both watch football and hockey only.

After a while I blurted out "What did she charge you?" I couldn't believe I said it, but I was thinking about it. What a thing to ask.

"Depends what you want," Alan replied quickly, it wasn't the answer I was expecting.

"She have some kind of menu to pick from?" I asked sarcastically.

Alan looked at me seriously, "Are you sure you want to hear this Gerry? I don't want you loosing your shit on me because you cant handle it." he said.

Holy fuck I thought, what is my daughter up to, is she some kind of freak or drug addict or something.

"I can fucking handle it," I barked back, "Don't get all indignant with me."

"Straight fuck is 500, with her arms tied 400, with her arms and legs tied 300, arms legs tied and blindfolded 200, If you make her cum hard, 100. Same for anal or blowjobs. Fetish is negotiable" he replied.

His answer caught me by surprise. I couldn't image her doing all that stuff with Alan or him being able to afford it.

"So you have to add it all up. If you want her tied and blindfolded that's 1,400 to fuck her like that? Shit that's a lot of money." I said.

"No that's 200 dollars, and if she cums hard it's 100," he said matter of factly.

"Well that makes no sense," I said laughed, "It's like she pays guys to tie her up and fuck her harder."

"She kinda does," Alan replied bluntly.

I took another big swig of beer and looked at the clock, it was getting near dinner time.

"Are you telling me my daughter encourages men to tie her up, blindfold her and fuck her until she cums and she's only getting 100 dollars." I countered.

"You may not like it Gerry but your daughter likes to be helpless while a man does whatever he wants to her." Alan responded.

I looked at the clock again, I had to go.

"You don't tell a fucking soul about this Alan! you got me!" I grunted. "Keep your fucking mouth shut."

I grabbed my coat and headed out the door. It wasn't until I got home I remembered I hadn't paid the waitress. Alan can pick up the tab, after all I didn't cave his head in, and lord knows he deserved it.

My wife Jen was just putting dinner on the table when I got there.

"I invited Angie to eat with us tonight ok," she said, "she will be here shortly."

For fuck sakes I thought to myself, why does she have to come over tonight. The last thing I need is her at my table."

"That's great hon," I told my wife without moving my jaw.

I cracked a beer and sat down at the head of the table, grabbed my phone and started looking up the scores that Sunday when I heard the front door open.

"Hey mom, hey dad," I heard from the other room followed by my wife greeting Angie in the kitchen.

The two of them emerged from the kitchen, one with a pot of stew and the other a plate of bread. The food smelled amazing and for a second I almost forgot about Alan.

Everyone sat down and started to eat.

"How's your week been Amy?" my wife asked, "We haven't seen much of you this month."

"Oh I've been busy with work and having lots of friends over on the weekends." she replied.

"Do you have a bunch of new friends Amy," I blurted out, not able to contain myself.

"Actually I do, I've been meeting a lot of people through my work these days," she replied.

"Well that's good honey," my wife replied, "the more the merrier."

Nobody needs to be that fucking merry I thought, but I kept my tongue quiet and let the two of them talk.

As they bantered back and fourth across the table, I started to look at Angie a little differently. Not as my little girl, but someone who gets paid to fuck. I had to admit she was sexy. She was tall with a hard muscular body from all the hard work she did as a machine operator.

She had long pink and blonde long hair, with big eyes and lips. A small nose and a great glow to her skin. She had firm looking tits that bounced when she laughed and I could tell she had the same small hard as iron nipples her mom had. She reminded me of the 80's porn star Britt Morgan. God I wanted to nail Britt Morgan.

I started to feel my cock getting hard and had to snap out of it. I don't know if was the thought of Britt or fucking my daughter who looks exactly like Britt but my cock responded way too fast and I needed time to let it get soft again.

Once dinner ended the girls cleared the table and I watched them from the dinning room table as they washed the dishes in the sink. It was hard not to think about Alan running his hands all over that sweet firm pear shaped ass of Angie's. I'm sure her pussy it would have been just like Jen's at that age, swollen, silky and wet all the time, the lips would get plump when she was horny and the clit would double in size when you sucked it.

My cock started to swell again and forced myself to remember how angry I was at Alan and it helped for a while. I was still mad at him but fuck if that body was offered to me, I'd fucking hammer it and ask for forgiveness too.

When the girls were done, Angie announced that she had to go home, something about an early morning but I knew why she had to leave early,. So she could suck someone's cock. I followed her to the door and watched as she put on her running shoes.

She was wearing a short white skirt and very loose pink v-neck top that barely covered her. When she bent down to tie her shoes I could see right down to the bright pink bra underneath. It barely covered her firm tits and the nipples were easy to see, my cock started to stir again.

She stood up all flushed and leaned forward to kiss me, "love you Daddy," she said and she turned to her mother and did the same thing. I watched her walk down the path to the house and couldn't help feel jealous that Alan was emptying his cock in her.

When Jen and I returned to the living room she noticed I had a semi erection.

"What's that about mister?" She said pointing at my groin.

"I was admiring your ass while you were washing the dishes and it just happened," I replied.

"I was washing the dishes with your daughter you pervert," she laughed.

I didn't know what to say so I just stood there looking at her. There was awkward pause then Jen started to speak.

"Do you still think I'm still as sexy as I was when I was Angie's age?" She asked.

Oh Fuck, my mind raced, I needed a good answer fast. My wife was still sexy as hell but we both knew she wasn't 25 and hard body sexy.

"He sure thinks so," I said pointing at my still semi hard cock.

Jen smiled and moved closer to me, and ran her hand over my jean covered cock. She hadn't done anything like that in years and it felt good.

"Do you remember when my body was young and I used to wear that little blue shift dress to work?" Her hand squeezed my cock a little.

"Yes I do, I loved that dress." I replied.

"Remember how I used to wear it to your parents for dinner and you wouldn't let me wear any underwear so you could fuck me quickly in the bathroom upstairs?" She said as she started to unzip my jeans.

"Yes I remember," I said as I felt her hand unzipping my pants and reaching inside so she could wrap it around my now fully erect cock.

"Do you remember how I used to suck your cock first so you could get rock hard before you pulled my dress up?" She grinned at me.

I was getting twitchy now and I felt my her hand sliding up and down on my cock making it throb. She smiled as she felt how hard it was.

"Wanna fuck me like you did back then Gerry?" She asked sensually.

Before I could answer, Jen was on her knees and had pulled my cock out to suck on it. It was better than and blowjob she ever had since we got married. She took it deep into her throat and squeezed my balls with her hand. I put my fingers in her blonde hair and guided her back and fourth on my shaft. I felt her trying to take all of me as she choked on the head.

It was bizarre to stand there in the middle of the kitchen and get head like this. The curtains were open and people were walking past the house and she didn't care. I don't know what snapped in Jens head but I liked it.

My cock was soaked with her saliva when she slipped her mouth of it and began to stroke me with her hand again."

"You have a great cock," she growled before sucking on it some more.

I didn't want to cum in her hand so I told her it's time to go upstairs.

"Fuck me like you did back then Gerry, fuck me like a teenager," she demanded.

"Get those fucking jeans off," I told her.

She scrambled to get her jeans off as quick as possible and before I knew it she ran up the stairs, I followed behind her. As soon as she was in the bathroom she grabbed the sink and bent over it. I couldn't resist pretending it was my daughter Angie who was grabbing the sink and in that moment I lost all control.

I got behind her, lowered my jeans to my knees and spread her ass cheeks apart. Her blonde haired pussy was nicely trimmed around the swollen pink lips. The glistening of her wetness was obvious, and a huge drip was already forming at her clit. I jammed my cock inside her hard.

She let out a loud "Oh," that was half pleasure half pain. I grabbed her hair and one shoulder as I rammed into her over and over as fast and hard as I could.

"Oh, Oh, Oh," she cried out in pleasure and distress. I lowered my hands and grabbed her by the waist so I could force every bit of me in her way. I was fucking her way too hard.

"Gerry, Oh god Gerry," she cried out as some of my thrusts lifted her right off the floor. I could see her reflection in the mirror over the sink, she was somewhere between terrified and lost in pleasure.

I reached up and slowly wrapped one hand around her throat and started to squeeze. I felt her pussy tighten as I did. I squeezed harder and her pussy tightened again. She was on her tip toes now and unable to speak. I continued to ram my cock inside her when I felt her start to go limp from lack of oxygen.

The moment I released my hands from her throat, she erupted. Her legs shook violently and the first wave of pleasure passed through her. Her knees nearly buckled and there was a loud gasp for air then the second wave of orgasm hit.

"Oh, woh, woh," she cried as spit dripped from her mouth. Her pussy spasmed inside like she was having a seizure and I drove her against the sink so she had to take every bit of me inside her, forcing every drop of her cum to go around me. The sink bent down slightly under the force of my thrusts and her hands were forced onto the wall like she was trying to hang on for dear life.

At that very moment her warm cum began pumping down past my shaft, onto my balls and dripping on the floor. I spun her around and I could see she was still woozy. Pressing her shoulders down I made her kneel in front of me and I put my cum soaked cock back in her mouth.

"Remember, I wasn't allowed to cum in your pussy back then." I said almost angrily.

I could hear her choking as I pressed my cock deep in her throat and she looked up at me she didn't know me. All I could see was Angie's face and her long pink and blonde hair. I was angry she was fucking Alan and it felt like my wife Jen wasn't even there anymore.

My cock swelled up and the first thick ribbon of cum entered her mouth. I grabbed her head and held it there while the next two shots went straight down her throat. I pulled her off then and let her take a breath. Her eyes were full of tears but she went right back to sucking my cock until all the little spasms had ended and my empty cock slumped out of her mouth.

She ended with a big swallow and while still on her knees, grabbed a towel off the wall before resting against the toilet to wipe her face off.

"What the fuck was that?" She said, sounding a bit hoarse.

"I don't know where that came from," I replied. Knowing in my heart exactly where it had come from.

"Are you OK?" I asked, suddenly feeling sheepish.

"I think so," Jen replied. "My throat is burning and I'm sure my pussy is going to sting for a few days."

"I'm sorry," I said quietly.

"You don't need to be sorry, I'll just need some time to recover. You've been rough with me before and I liked it, it's just been a while." she replied, her voice sounding a bit better already.

I helped her get up off the floor and gave her a hug. Her legs were still trembling as she stood there.

"Should I get you something?" I asked her.

"I I think I'm still having an orgasm," she laughed. "The same thing happened when we were fucking and you covered my mouth that time in my parents bedroom when we were 18."

"I forgot about that," I replied, "You were making to much noise that day I covered your mouth and you couldn't breathe. You made me go home right after."

"I was embarrassed," Jen said quietly.

"Why, it was just a mistake, I tried not to do it again," I told her.

"Because I came so hard I my parents bed got wet and I had to change the sheets. I thought it was pee but it wasn't. It was an orgasm. I just didn't know the difference back then. She said slightly exasperated.

"I didn't know that," I said, "Why didn't you tell me?".

"I thought it was weird," she replied. "Anyway I'm going to have a shower and clean up, you go get another beer and relax. Thank you, that was amazing."

I gave her another hug, "You are always amazing," I told her and went down stairs.

"What was I doing?" I thought to myself, I really could have hurt her. I grabbed a beer and clicked on the TV. My mind kept flashing back to what had just happened in the bathroom. I was struggling to admit it but It felt good to hammer Jen like that. Was even better to pretend it was Angie.

I took a sip of beer and replayed the whole thing over in my mind. Yes it pissed me off that my daughter was an escort, and it pissed me off more that my friend Alan was fucking her but I had to admit it. If he was fucking her the way I just fucked Jen it was all worth it. Friendship be damned.