I can't Believe I Fucked My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at you sleepy head?" she said laughing at me, "Did you have a big night last night?"

I looked at her and didn't know what to say. Jen came into the room.

"Oh he couldn't sleep because I wasn't here," she said with a smile.

We all sat down to dinner. Angie seemed to wince a little a she did.

"Everything OK?" Jen asked her.

"Oh ya," Angie answered "I just got carried away exercising last night, I'm still sore."

"Well don't overdue it," Jen told her.

"It's a good sore mom," I kinda like being sore.

I tried not to replay the night in my head but every time I looked at Angie I remembered how good her mouth felt on my cock or how sweet her pussy tasted. thank god there was a table cloth to hide my raging cock.

It wasn't until the girls went to do the dishes that I was finally soft enough to move to my living room chair. Jen looked a little disappointed that I didn't watch her do the dishes again but I just couldn't, the feeling of guilt was just to much.

Once the girls were done Angie headed for the door.

"I need to get some sleep, I'm worn out." she said as she put on her shoes.

I went to the door as she hugged her mother and kissed her. She did the same with me. It was a bit awkward but I managed.

Then she turned to her mother, "Mom can I borrow the heating pad for tonight, I think I'm going to need it," she asked.

"Sure," Jen replied and off she went to find it upstairs.

Angie pulled my crumpled 200 dollars out of her jeans pocket and gave it to me.

"What's this for?" I said as I stuffed it in my pants.

"I loved every moment of last night," she said, "You never have to pay for bringing me that much pleasure."

"How did you know it was me?" I said slightly panicked.

"Daddy I know your scent, I know your touch, I even know what your breathing sounds like, " she replied.

"So you knew it was me the whole time?" I asked her.

She leaned in and whispered, "I recognized your scent right before you put your cock in my mouth."

I stood there speechless.

"Plus I checked the doorbell camera afterward, saw you come to my door clear as day." she laughed.

"What's so funny?" Jen asked as she got back to the door with the heating pad.

"Oh I was just telling dad he should come over more often when he isn't so tired, I can always use a man or two around the house." Angie replied.

"Maybe you should," Jen said looking at me.

"Sure," I hesitated, "maybe next weekend."

"Perfect" Angie replied, "It would be nice to have you all to myself."

I watched her head down the path before I closed the door. I turned to Jen.

"Wanna meet me in the bathroom?" I said

"I was looking forward to it all day!," she replied

THE END