I can't Believe I Fucked My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I ran into Alan by accident at Home Depot. He was getting some paint and I was looking for some bigger bolts to fix my bent bathroom sink.

"Hey," I said, as I walked up to him at the paint counter.

He took a quick step back and brought his hands up, not knowing if I was still angry or not, "Hey," he replied.

"We should talk," I told him.

"Talk about what?" He replied.

"Angie you dickhead, we should talk about Angie," I said a bit more casually.

Alan relaxed a bit, "What do you want to know?" He asked.

"Not here," I replied, "buy your paint and meet me at the Liberty dinner in an hour."

"I guess I'm not painting this afternoon," Alan questioned.

"No you're not," I replied, "see you in an hour."

I got to the Liberty a bit early. It's the old school style greasy spoon I love to go to. The seats don't match and white collar folks usually avoid it. I grabbed a seat by the window and ordered a couple beers. It wasn't long before Alan got there, I slid one beer over to him and started abruptly asking questions.

"How often do you see Angie?" I asked impatiently.

"You're not gonna lose your shit on me are you Gerry?" he replied.

"No, I'm not but I want you to tell me what happens when you're with her." I replied sharply.

"Why don't you just book some time with her?" Alan said.

"Are you fucking retarded," I replied, "I'm her father for fuck sakes. Listen you owe me for not beating you senseless!"

There was a long pause and then Alan blurted out "After I blindfold her I could sneak you into the room if you want, it would be like the old days when we shared chicks."

As soon as he said it my dick started getting hard. I told myself for fuck sakes you can't seriously consider this. She's you daughter!

"I don't think I can do that," I said back, regretting it almost instantly.

The whole thing was so fucking complicated. I knew I should just let it go and stay out of it. She was an adult and Alan was an asshole and I shouldn't be thinking about my daughter this way. It was time to forget the whole deal.

"Did you want to just watch then?" Alan said like it was perfectly normal to ask a father to watch a friend fuck his daughter.

Problem was I felt my dick get harder the moment he said it. It was a perfect plan, I could just watch and no one would ever know. Alan followed up.

"If I do this you have to forgive me for everything," Alan said, "I won't owe you a fucking thing, it's one and done."

I looked him in the face, he was serious. I tried to think of a reason not to do it, but none of them were strong enough to keep me from wanting to see what happens when they are alone.

"Deal," I told him, "one and done."

We set the date for the upcoming Saturday night. He told me Angie has a special room in her house for "guests" so I should know the address. It felt weird to think how many times I'd been in her house and didn't know about the room.

Saturday was going to work perfect because my wife Jen was going to her moms for the weekend and wouldn't expect me home early. The hardest part was waiting for Saturday to come. The rest of the work week dragged like hell and I almost talked myself out of going a few times but the moment after I kissed Jen goodbye and she left for her mothers, there was noting going to stop me from going.

My daughter had a little place on Vassar St in Dorchester. Typical Boston neighborhood of working class people so Alan and I fit right in. It was just about 7pm when we met at the corner of Vassar and Radcliffe before walking over to the house. It was getting dark already and nobody paid any attention to us.

Alan said he would come open the door for me when he was ready. Should take about 15 minutes. I stayed back from the house so she couldn't see me and Alan went around the corner and up to the house. It was a very long 15 minute wait before I headed to the house myself. As I walked up the front stairs I had some second thoughts but my cock was doing the thinking so I just followed it.

I to the front door and it was open, just like Alan said. I went in and locked it behind me. It was weird to sneak into Angie's house this way. I headed up the stairs to the last room on the left based on the instructions from Alan and slowly opened the door.

It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the dim light but I could see there was a metal bed in the room and shelves with whips, vibrators and some stuff I couldn't identify. A single red light lit the room from the ceiling and the room smelled like sex.

Angie was kneeling on the floor with her back against the footboard. Her wrists had black leather straps around them and they were clipped into the posts on either side of the footboard so it looked like she had been nailed to a cross.

She had a leather blindfold on that was large and tightly fit over her eyes. She was wearing a black lace corset that didn't cover her breasts so they were fully on display in all their firmness and beauty. She was pantyless and had on black lace stockings with no shoes. Her pink and blonde hair was pulled back and in a pony tail that had also been tied to the footboard make it very hard for her to move at all.

I stepped in closer to admire her firm little body and the tattoos that covered most of her shoulders, legs and thighs. I particularly liked the skull on her inner thigh that looked like it was trying to lick her pussy. I could see on her shoulders the edges of wings that must be drawn on her back.

Alan was just taking off his t-shirt when I opened the door. His pudgy little body jiggled as he did.

Angie spoke and I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Is he here now Alan?" she said, " I thought I heard the door."

"Yes he is" Alan said, "but I told you he's just going to watch."

Angie tied to move but she had been well tied to the footboard and didn't get far.

"Aren't I sexy enough for you?" she said in a disappointed voice.

I looked down at my cock as it began to harden and throb. I wanted to answer her so badly that I'd love to fuck you! But I knew I couldn't. I just looked at her and started rubbing my erection through my jeans without saying a word.

"He's here to watch Angie, keep your mouth shut," Alan barked at her.

I was just about to slap him for talking to her like that when I heard her say "If you want me to shut up, put something big and hard in my mouth."

Immediately I understood. Alan unzipped his jeans and pulled them off. Stepping out of them, he pulled down his underwear and walked right out of them toward Angie. As he got there he ordered her to "Open your mouth fucking bitch." and in one fluid motion suck his semi hard cock in her mouth.

It was surreal to watch as Angie coughed and choked while Alan fucked her mouth. I could see her chest heaving as she fought for air and as he got harder her hands tried to twist free. Once she began gagging, Alan stopped and pulled his cock out long enough for her to breathe.

Angie was taking big breaths and her chest was heaving, I could see spit dripping out of her mouth.

"Ready to behave?" Alan said forcefully.

"You fuck like a sissy, want me to lend you a purse?" Angie shot back.

Alan lifter her head and forced his cock back in her mouth, this time going much slower and deeper. You could hear the deep cough as she tried to breathe and the panic in her shoulders and arms right before Alan stopped and let her breathe again.

"I can do this all night," Alan said as she gasped for air.

Angie was silent for a moment as she caught her breath. Alan bent down and ran his fingers along the gap in her pussy lips. She snapped her legs shut on his hand and he slapped her thigh hard."

"Leave them open," he barked at her.

As he pulled his fingers away they were glistening with her wetness.

"Somebody loves to have her throat fucked," he laughed as he wiped her lips and cheek with his hand.

"Fuck you, grandpa," she grunted back.

Alan bent down and put his fingers in her again, she moaned and tried to get away.

He pulled them out and walked over to me held up his hand. I wasn't sure what to do at first but I leaned in and the scent of Angie's sweet you pussy wafted up into my nostrils. It was the scent a young man smells when his teen girl is ready for him and powerless to resist giving in to her desires.

Alan grabbed a large headed vibrator off the floor and stuck it between Angie's legs. She tried to squirm away but he held it there. She moaned and tried to buck but she was tied so tight she couldn't get far. Alan used the other hand to squeeze one of her nipples and you could see the electric shock it sent through her.

As her body shook you could see the drops of cum dripping from her pussy and wetting the floor underneath her. Alan kept doing it until she pleaded "Enough, Enough!" and he slowly withdrew the vibrator. The sight of her coming was too much for me and I unzipped my jeans and took out my throbbing cock to relieve the immense pressure.

Angie's head snapped toward me, "Sounds like your friend likes watching me cum," she said erotically. "Too bad he's chicken shit." and she started to laugh.

I walked over and stood right in front of her. My throbbing cock was barely and inch from her mouth. I could feel her warm breath on it. My heart was pounding out of my chest and my breathing was heavy, I put my hand on her head and tried not to cross the line that I had dreamed of for a week.

As I looked up to the red light on the ceiling trying not to give in, I felt her tongue reaching out to lick the head of my cock. I jumped back for a second and she laughed.

"Don't stop now, if you wanna fuck my mouth you better man up and take it. Or maybe you are just another fucking sissy boy like Alan who can't finish what he starts." She starting laughing again like I was a complete joke to her.

I brought my cock close again and touched it to her lips.

She paused for a second and took a deep breath through her nose. "You can take anything you want," she said and she started licking me again.

I inched in further and felt her mouth wrap around the head. She licked and sucked it as if it made her truly happy. Her tongue circled the head over and over effortlessly and the stud in her tongue that I had always hated seeing felt like heaven on the bottom of my throbbing cock.

I could see her straining as she tried to get me in her mouth, pulling her hair hard to get just a little more. Alan started up the vibrator again and stuck it between her legs. This time she began to ride it back and fourth in rhythm with the cock in her mouth. The sounds of her pleasure getting louder and louder as she moaned.

I looked down and watched in awe as this incredible creature pleased me the same way her mother had 25 years ago and I held her head as I slowly fucked her mouth. I heard the sound of the vibrator change as her orgasm got closer. Her breathing picked up and she held her breath for a second.

That's when I plunged my whole cock down her throat. It slipped deep inside and I heard her gagging. Her hands twisted and she tried to fight me off but I stayed there until deep in her throat until I felt her go limp. That's when I finally pulled out and heard the loud gasp for air. She spasmed hard and a moment later her cum started spraying out of her onto the floor.

The force of the stream of cum was so strong it pushed away the vibrator and I heard Alan say "What the fuck?" as he stepped away to keep his feet fry.

Angie's legs shook and she howled as another wave of pleasure hit her and she cried out "Oh my god!" as her head fell forward and almost involuntarily her pussy spasmed so hard it looked like it was trying to turn itself inside out.

By the time she was finished convulsing she was completely exhausted and only the restraints kept her from falling over. I let her hang there by her hair for a moment and recover.

When her normal breathing returned, I unclipped her from the footboard and untied her hair. I laid her on the bed face down and clipped her hands to the headboard. Her whole back was covered with an angel wings tattoo with spectacular purple feathers. The feathers faded out at the base of her spine and turned to a script. "Heaven on earth" was written on a ribbon that lead down between her ass cheeks.

She was till woozy so I lifted her stomach and slipped a stack of pillows underneath to support her. Once her ass was in the air I spread apart her cheeks and followed the ribbon. It ended around her asshole where the bright pink flesh formed the center of a bow tattoo. Her anus had not been abused and the delicate folds of skin all looked perfect, it was like a present for me to unwrap.

The lips of her pussy were very swollen now and the blond wisps of hair that were all trimmed hugged them like a fur coat. The bright pink flesh in the inside was glistening and slippery, I couldn't resist the temptation to lean down and lick her, even though I knew she had been fucked by a lot of men.

She had the fresh young salty taste of a teen still and she groaned as my tongue explored her pussy and licked the bow around her asshole. Alan watched while he stroked his swollen cock, I can't imagine what he thought, watching a Dad lick his daughters ass while she moaned in pure pleasure.

Angie was coming around now and she was mumbling something. I lifted her head by the hair.

"No more teasing," she said, "Fuck me already."

I rose up and using my knees I forced her legs apart, aimed my cock for her pussy and slammed into her very roughly. The corset she was wearing made a perfect handle and I used it like horse reigns to keep her still while my cock drove into her over and over like a hammer. Slap, slap slap my pelvis slammed into the cheeks of her ass with all my force.

Alan put his hand on my arm, almost to say it was too rough and I pushed it off of me. I motioned for him to come closed and whispered to him, "Get under there and fuck her,"

Alan looked at me for a second and considered disobeying my order before he started crawling under her. I pulled out and watched as he pushed the pillows away and lined himself up so he could slide his cock inside her from underneath.

As soon as he was inside her, she tried to ride him hard but her wrists were still tied to the bed so it was more like a tease for her. I slapped her ass hard and she cried out in pleasure. I could see her tighten around Alans cock when I did it. I thought to myself, "she is so much like her mother."

I watched her fuck Alan for a while and admired her stocking covered legs and the tattoo on her back. Her blonde and pink hair was getting wet with sweat and I could see her back glistening as she rode him. Eventually my focus came to rest on the ribbon tattoo that lead to her ass.

I spit in my hand and used it to stroke my cock as I watched her ass bounce on Alans cock. I knew if I wanted to fuck her ass this as probably the only chance I would ever get. I rested one of my hands on her ass cheek and she stopped bouncing almost immediately. She leaned forward as much as she could, exposing the bow tattoo for me to see in all its glory.

I spit on the bow and rubbed it into her asshole with my thumb. Angie moaned and pressed back as hard as she could. I slipped the tip of my thumb inside her and she moaned, "yes," as she rocked back and fourth on it. I could feel Alans cock pulsing inside her even though he wasn't moving.

I pressed my whole thumb inside her and she moaned even louder. I was surprised how easily she took my thumb with such little lube and quickly positioned myself so I could get my cock inside her. As I withdrew my thumb Angie said "Don't stop until your balls are empty this time."

I positioned the head of my cock right at her opening and slowly pushed the head inside. I heard Alan and Angie moan as the tightness of two cocks inside her made everything feel electric.

"More!" Angie cried out, but I just kept going slow. The feeling was too intense and I didn't want to cum yet. I needed time to adjust before fucking her harder. As my cock made it all the way inside her eventually I felt my balls touching her. There was another big sigh from both of them as I stayed deep for a moment. Looking down I had to admire my cock that had a big tight bow on it.

I grabbed her corset and started slowly but steadily fucking her tight little ass while spitting on the bow to keep her lubed. She was so tight I had to pull hard to get inside her. She moaned both in pleasure and in pain as I went faster. Sometimes letting out a "arghhhh," in pain when I went balls deep.

I slapped her ass and felt her tighten. The walls of her pussy and anus were getting tired now and I needed to spank her to keep them firm. Alan had begun thrusting from the bottom and I could feel him sliding in and out of her, his breathing was fast and I didn't think he would last much longer.

I reached forward with my hands and wrapped them around her neck, gently applying pressure. She immediately tightened around me and I started pounding harder. Alan was moaning now and I squeezed her neck harder, this time she didn't go limp and a cum like a flood gate opened. It sprayed out all around Alans cock onto the bed as she shook.

I kept pounding her asshole as I felt Alan cum inside her. She let out a primal growl and another gush of cum sprayed out onto the sheets. Alan was twitching as his balls continued to empty inside her and every thrust of mine pushed him out a little further. Eventually I heard the slap of his cock falling out onto his own belly.

For some reason that sound sent me over the edge and I grabbed her shoulders so I could press as deep as possible in her ass. The first wave of pleasure shot up my back and I felt my nuts squeeze hard as the first ribbon of cum shot into her. "Take it all you fucking bitch," I quietly growled as more and more streams of cum were pumped into her pristine little ass. She growled and screamed "FUUUUCK," as my cock spasmed and tore at her ass.

I could hear her spraying on the sheets again, but not as strongly, there was no way she could have that much cum inside her anymore. I heard her yelp a bit as the last few pulses slipped out of my body into hers and she collapsed on top of Alan.

The room was quiet except for the sounds of 3 people breathing very heavy. I slowly pulled out my cock and watched as my cum ran out of her ass, down her pussy and puddled with hers and Alans on his stomach. Both of her holes gaped slightly and I was pleased with myself that the bow on her asshole was stuck open for now.

Then the regret hit me. Oh fuck what have I done? I looked down at my daughter who had I just violated thoroughly and I panicked. I got up quick and started getting dressed. Alan awkwardly slipped out from under Angie.

"Are you OK?" he said urgently.

I shook my head no, and tied to dress as fast as I could.

Angie was still tied to the bed. "Are you leaving?" she called out "You need to unclip my hands! Don't leave yet, I want you to do it to me again!"

Do it to you again? I thought I need to get the fuck out of here, I grabbed 200 bucks from my wallet, threw it at Alan and ran down the stairs and out to the car. I have no idea what happened after that I just needed to get home.

I barely slept that night thinking about what had happened. I knew Jen would be home early and Angie was coming over for dinner. How could I possibly face them. Jen got home around 2 and I just couldn't hold a conversation with her. Luckily she accepted the story that I couldn't sleep without her and she let me be for the afternoon.

I was relaxing in my chair, just about to fall asleep when the doorbell rang at 6. The sound nearly scared the shit out of me and I jumped 3 feet. I could hear Angie's voice.

"I'm here for dinner!" she cried out before bounding into the living room.