All Comments on 'I Can't Believe it Really Worked'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Freakin' hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent!

Loved this story! Nice twists and double-twists. Really great.

cmyoungcmyoungabout 13 years ago
Awesome

that was a brilliant laugh, quirky and loads of fun.

It had me in tears in the last couple paragraphs, the twists and turns were well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good fun

Sometimes it's best not to acknowledge things even if everyone knows what's happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

Very erotic story

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Great bi sex

Yes please do fuck his virgin tight pussy. Fill him with load after load. Maybe invite a couple other gay or bi guys around to all use him and breed him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You guys are fucking sick anyone who hypnotizes anyone to do anything against there own will is a piece of shit!

You guys are fucking sick anyone who hypnotizes anyone to do anything against there own will is a piece of shit! You will burn in hell!!

DomXianDomXianover 9 years ago

Hot as heck. I like how they both actually know what they're doing with each other, but I hope one day they'll finally 'fess up and actually make love rather than pretentious sex. But still, love it a lot and hope that there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hypnosis???

These two seem so hard up to get there dicks wet, that they are playing a very selfish game. Best buddies are suppose to have each others backs, and look out for each other, and should not take a risk of selfishly hurting the other! Hypnosis is nothing to be messing around with, it removes consent in this situation, and someone will undoubtedly get hurt! For these two it seems that is not even a consideration.

daveflydaveflyalmost 2 years ago

would love to be hypnotized and used sexually by many real men

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies3 months ago

I wonder if hypnosis really works? Could someone actually hypnotize me and have me become his regular cocksucker and bottom, and...? Would I not know what's happening to me?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous