I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers

"As I rubbed my tits on his big belly I realized that two of the guys had carried over a strange looking chair like...heck I don't know but it was something to sit on...kind of chair kind of couch with a sunken center. Seeing it made me edgy. I certainly didn't want these guys to take turns on me on any furniture. Coaxing the owner to sit down he let me dance. Belting out HO HO HO! The owner patted his lap. Oh this was priceless So had anything in the store after this. PRICELESS SANTA AS IN GIVE IT TO ME. Toys and clothes that is. LOL!

"What the hell. When I gave Patrick a lap dance last night I realized I was pretty good at it. Straddling the owners lap I began grinding on him. Lord his breath was atrocious. Still, I tolerated it and stroked his beard with a pouty expression. Give him a good show and let him think I'm a good sport. I told him I WANT A PONY, A BARBIE, AN EASY BAKE OVEN, and a BIG RUBBER DILDO for Christmas. He chuckled and said he would put it on my list. I really hope he meant it. LOL! His hands on my legs as I grinded held me firmly over his lap. I could feel a hard on under my labia. This couldn't be Mitch could it? LOL! SHIT!

"Bon Jovi ending my next tune was LICK IT UP by KISS. OMG! I know these guys are thinking about eating my pussy now. DAMN IT MITCH. Worse yet they probably hope I'll suck them off one by one. NOT! I kissed Santa on the cheek and whispered CAN I TORTURE THE ELVES? He chuckled and said MY STORE. I LOCKED THE FRONT DOOR SO DO WHAT YOU WANT.

"What? I'm locked in? OH CRAP! I guess this kept things from getting any worse with others walking in. Scary though. Calming my nerves I hopped off of him and danced some more for my audience. Bending over to rub my shins with my ass rolling over a standing crotch, the guy gripped my hips and dry humped me. OMG! Too funny. I faked moaning really loud to give the guys filming me a good laugh. Mitch stood by leaning on a clothing rack shaking his head, he couldn't stop smiling. Neither could I.

"Standing erect I pulled away from my groper and pursued another. This guy seeing me coming lifted his hands up in front of him with curling fingers as if wanting to squeeze my tits. I can live with that. Seductively moving into his clutches I felt his palms smother my nipples. Pulling away only long enough to turn my back to him I drew his hands around me so that the others could see him playing with me. I needed to see the lust. Dragging me into him as he pawed up my tits he whispered DO YOU DO PRIVATE PARTIES?

"WHOA! They must think I'm an actual stripper. YAY ME! THE OSCAR GOES TO VIOLET CALLOWAY. LOL! I whispered back. FIRST TIME DOING THIS. MAYBE! LOL! He grinned I'LL HIRE YOU. Kissing his cheek I said I'LL CONSIDER IT. Not really. Feed his ego. That would be rape central for sure if I did that. Easing from him I stalked another, making my rounds. Seeing Santa leave his chair my newest paramour guided me toward the strangely shaped furniture and sat me down. Coaxing me to lay back I took a deep breath and did it. I looked to Mitch with a flare of my eyes. He took the hint thankfully and moved closer as if prepared to rescue me if needed. Again MY HERO. I can relax now. Maybe. We'll see.

"I stretched out on the comfy red couch...chair...whatever you call it and watched as the man positioned my feet wider. The group huddled around me now as I peered up wondering where this was headed. Mitch began to say something but I snapped a glare at him winking. It was my way of saying NOT YET. As long as nobody tried to fuck me I wanted to bask in the glory of their lust. Looking around me, and behind me, I noticed Santa was gone. Acting Pouty I said SANTA?

"I heard the owner say BE RIGHT BACK with a confident tone. While I was looking over my shoulder I felt two different hands on my feet removing my heels. OMG! A foot massage? GLORIOUS! LOL! Now this is what I'm talking about. PAMPER ME! Hearing Santa coming back and the crinkle of opening packages I discovered my requested present in Santa's hands. A huge realistic rubber dildo wagged over my face. OMG! FOR ME? I brightened up. Santa said it's yours to keep if you use it for us here and now. OH SHIT! LOL!

"As I thought it over I claimed the gift and studied it. WOW! This thing was as big as the dicks I've been getting lately. Was I being stupid for considering this? I mean it is just a show. Teasing at it's finest. This kind of thing was what I lived for and never thought would really happen. Marveling over it I found my hand stroking the dildo before my eyes. I wasn't even thinking about the thoughts on their minds at the moment. Surely they pictured me doing this to their cocks. If I suck on this thing they're going to picture me doing that to them too. UGH! WHAT TO DO? WHAT TO DO? Dare I?

"I hear a guy standing over me say I'LL BUY THAT ORANGE DRESS FOR YOU IF YOU DO. Another guy offered to buy the white dress. WOW! Incentive for sure. Trembling at the temptation I glanced at Mitch. He looked nervous but let me make my own decision. This was insane. I didn't know any of these guys. I was locked inside an adult bookstore. My cell was in my purse in the changing room. Nobody would hear me scream if these guys took me like Brad and Troy my future stepbrothers had. The risk was high. OMG! I SO WANT TO. Do I set rules? Do I make these guys reconsider?

"As I pondered things Mitch's cell rang and he stepped away to talk. His friends waiting at the mall most likely. Don't go far Mitch I might need you. SHIT! I've only known Mitch for an hour. I'm so stupid if I go through with this. This dildo is so freaking lifelike. OMG! Did one of my massagers suck my toes? DEAR GOD that feels good. Warm and tender. Ever so slightly ticklish. I'll live. LOL! Seeing my reaction to my left toes being sucked the other guy decided to join in and suck my right toes. YEAH THAT WAS MAKING MY MIND UP. LOL! I'm so fucking horny.

"Mitch? Where are you Mitch? Yoohoo Hero? Please don't bail on me. I found Santa returning again. In my study of the dildo I hadn't even missed him. This time he stood over me from the side and showed me a bottle of oil. Smirking he opened it and tilted the bottle over me. OMG! Droplets of warm rain pelted me. It made me think of the hot cum Brad and Troy drowned me in. FUCCCCCCKKKK! Two guys to my right kneel down beside me and reach over to begin rubbing the oil in. Santa must have nuked the oil it was really warm. My skin grew glossy and the attention I was getting felt entirely too good. Mitch? Mitch?

"Hands roaming me knead at my breasts. One more man kneels next to Santa and rubs more oil into my belly. OMG! Fingers are in my pubes closing in. MITCH? That was a mental cry. LOL! Fuck this is so gonna go bad. The man touching my pubes moved in for the kill. HELLO CLITORIS. LOL! Shit that feels good. Here I go moaning. MITCH? COME ON MITCH? Nooo!

"USE THE DILDO I hear Santa say. Shaking like a leaf under so many hands and lips on me I won't have enough room to reach around them. In my reluctance the guy rubbing my clit carefully takes the dildo from me and says LET ME HELP. I'LL BE GENTLE. Ummm! Okay. You don't have to be gentle. LOL! My mind is all over the place. I was afraid to say anything that might ruin the sensuality of this. Like I said I'm good as long as they don't fuck me. I think. MMMM! These hands OMG! Those mouths sucking my toes. MMMMMMM!

"I feel the dildo rolling through my labia and hear just how wet I am. I want to feel it in me. Don't tease me like this. OOOOOOH! Is this what It's like when I tease them? If it is...I WANT IT ALL THE FUCKING TIME. OOOOOMG! I feel like I could cum before he even puts that toy inside me. Who's rubbing my clit? FUCK! One of the guys oiling me up has moved lower. You just keep that up Stud. Even if you're not really that hot. I'll take what you're giving. Where is Mitch? I think he left me. He must have panicked. Thanks Mitch. Get me to strip then leave me to the wolves. FUUUUCCCCCKKKKK! I might be the one howling in a minute.

"Rub that clit. That feels soooo good. Toy! Use it already. Shit I can't think. So much going on. Where did Santa go again? Everyone keeps leaving me. Stay. Please stay. OMG! I can feel the crown of that dildo easing in. I lift up with a definite expression of awe and wonderment. He eases it inside my pussy slowly then drags back, pushes in, draws back, deeper in. I can feel my pussy trickling already as the girth of the toy coaxes my wetness out of me. The three guys still standing over me are rubbing their crotches for me to see. I try to focus on them for the sheer joy of knowing they want me. So hard. I mean I can tell they're so hard. So hard...to think. I miss you Mitch.

"I LOVE YOU GUYS! I told them without thinking of how they might react to that. Don't read into it. PLEASE! Why did I tell them please without DON'T. What did I just say? I...don't...I...FUCK ME! God I hope I didn't say that out loud. Why did I let this go so far? Why? Why? Why? That guy using the dildo is hitting my G-spot like a pro. MMMMMM MMMMMM MMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM I'M GOING TO CUMMMMMMM.

"I can faintly hear the guys at my feet laugh as my squirts stain their clothes. I can feel them moving further away from one another and taking my toes with them. OMG! They're sucking my toes again. DON'T STOP. I mean...FUCK ME! Nooo! Stop telling them that. You don't mean it. With the dildo I meant, not their real dicks. My clit is throbbing as the guy rubbing me applies more friction. SHIT! I can't see them. Two more guys are on their knees beside me and sucking my nipples. FUCK...ME! This is incredible.

"My body is putty. They can keep doing this. I'm loving the attentiveness. Who's taking my hands away from me? Two more guys sucking my fingertips. FULL MEAL DEAL GUYS. FUCK. Where am I? Please don't let me black out like I did with Patrick and David. I can't black out. That dildo wants another orgasm. So do I. I think. Do I have a choice? Do I want a choice? FUCK ME! Somebody shut me up.

"What's going on with my hands. Why are you guys not sucking on my fingers? Is that? OMG! I didn't notice this couch thing I'm laying on had restraints. The guys holding my hands are binding my wrists. NOOOO! STOP! DON'T...STOP! FUCK ME! Why are you doing that? So not cool. So...MMMMMMMM MMMMMMMM OHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMM OHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK OHHHHH SHIT OHHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOD. That orgasm ...that...what? Mitch? Santa? Rudolph? What's that humming noise I hear? I...Santa?

"Santa stepped back into view and shows me a big Mister Microphone. Are we going to Karaoke now? Why is he passing it to the guy rubbing my clit? Hey! My pussy doesn't sing. LOL! Whew! My mind's in and out. WHOOOOA! WHAT THE HELL? That microphone is a vibrator? HOLY CRAP! Dildo in my pussy not giving up. Toes sucked. Vibe terrorizing my clit. What's next?

"YOU CAN HAVE THAT WAND FOR CHRISTMAS TOO KID. Santa says. FUUUUUUCCCK! Okay...I'm screaming bloody murder now. I'll spare you the sound effects. Just know I'd advise earplugs if you stick around. This was so fucking awesome I didn't care what happened now. I mean I did but I didn't. I'm gonna kill you...MITCH?

"As I reared my head backwards I looked up at my tied hands and there stood Mitch behind the cushion. He leaned on his arms over me and looked sad. I whimpered WHERE DID YOU GO HANDSOME MITCH? He replied that he waited at the door for his friends to drive over from the mall. From behind him I saw two newcomers waving down at me. OMG! SO CUTE. I'M GONNA CUM NOW.

"I hear the gathered men calling me AMAZING. SHE'S SO FUCKING HOT! SO WET. As I regain my focus, having rolled my arms back and convulsing, I find Mitch snapping his fingers over me. DID I BLACK OUT? That would be embarrassing. My state of mind was groggy yet needy. Once I followed Mitch back to he and his friends I began mumbling incoherently. I'm pretty sure I said PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME MITCH. His friends seemed impressed by my attraction to him. The friends were much cuter but Mitch was my wingman. LOL! Feeling my paramours removing the toys and releasing my feet I tried to roll over. With my hands bound my arms crossed as I managed my quest. Now on my belly I lost sight of Mitch and became whiney. I could feel hands rubbing my ass. MMMMM.

"I needed to see Mitch again. My body wasn't very cooperative after three orgasms. My mind barely staying on course. Managing to rise to my knees awkwardly I look up over my crossed arms. THERE YOU ARE. I know I sounded drunk. I was high on my hormones at this point. HI. I told his friends. They replied FUCK YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL and DON'T STOP NOW.

"AWWWW! THANK YOU. THEY THINK I'M STOP...I MEAN BEAUTIFUL. God I sounded as if I'd been boozing it up for hours. My throat was still raw from Patrick and David on top of the last...hell I didn't know how long I'd been toyed with by this point. The two friends introduced themselves as Todd and Curt. I replied I'M VIOLET. Santa's pouring oil on my back now. MMMM. Hands rubbing me all over. Six sets while the others observe. So incredible.

"As I dropped my head into my crossed arms I saw my breasts bobbing and swaying. Fingers were teasing my butt pucker. NOOO! Not ready for anal even with that dildo. WHEW! The fingers moved to my pussy. OH FUCK! Why am I not saying LET ME GO? Why hasn't Mitch untied my wrists? Lifting my head up as I'm being fingered I look directly at Mitch. He has a worried look on his face. He starts to ask me something but his friend elbows him. Falling silent Mitch just stares at me with a look as if to ask me if I wanted him to stop them from touching me. Seeing his friends as cute as they are drooling over me I whimper and bite my lower lip. I know my expression had to be telling them how good those fingers were feeling inside me. WHOA! I feel two hands. FUCK! Four fingers in me from two different guys. I hear that vibrating wand fire up and a guy reach under me and touch it to my clit again. OMG! I can't stop moaning.

"Santa's back again. How do I keep losing such a big guy? HOW YOU HOLDING UP KID? He asks me. I look up at him and huff breathlessly and reply with I'M A GOOD GIRL SANTA. Yeah my frame of mind was as putty as my body. LOL! Santa caressed my cheek and added YES YOU ARE. YOU DESERVE ANOTHER GIFT. Hearing this I smile with emotional eyes. The wand and four fingers were destroying me yet again and DAMMIT! I liked it. BRING IT ON SANTA I moaned. I couldn't even look at Mitch because I was afraid he would try and dissuade me from going further. By all rights I should stop this but I was feeling to in touch with my hormones. I'll say it again as long as I'm not being fucked or having a cock rammed down my throat I can handle this. They are satisfying me more than I am them. This is all about me for once. Sure I'm being used yet again but on my terms.

"Don't look up. Don't look up. I miss Mitch's eyes. I miss his friends eyes. Luckily Santa knelt under my chest and kept my focus on...WHAT!! OWWWWW! He just put a nipple clamp on me. That fucking hurt. Shit! Here comes the second one. OWWWWWWW! OMG! There's a huge difference between pinching my nips with my fingers and cold ungrateful clamps. FUCK! I whined about it but I endured. Who knew today would be my first attempt at bondage. At this rate I may not make it to the mall. SHIT! That wand feels good on my clit. Gonna moan now...back in a few breaths.

"OWWW! Who slapped my ass? I look up with a haunted look straight into the hovering Mitch. He seemed more relaxed now. Good. That makes me more relaxed too. OWWWW! Dammit Boy. Who keeps spanking me? HEY! MY BUTT PUCKER. I'm being attacked with fingers. NOOOO! At least it's only one finger in my butt. As long as it's no more than one. My brain is frazzling again. So much going on. Hands all over me. Toys. Fingers. Eyes watching. Crotches being rubbed with yearning eyes.

"FUCK! I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN I yelp. As I reel I feel a hand in my hair, gripping it and lifting my head until I see Mitch again. His friends side by side watching my facial features go crazy. Ecstasy. Pain. Convulsions starting. Need. Desire to please. Laughter creeping in then fading. OHHHHHHHHMYFUCKING GOD! My eyes roll back. FUCCCCCCCKKKK MEEEEEEEE!

"I hear guys saying things like WE SHOULD. SHOULD WE? Nooooooo! Santa's shaking his head no. Thankfully he's watching out for me. FUCK! DON'T STOP! I CAN TAKE MORE. Why did I encourage them. I hope I don't have to buy this couch thingee I'm on. It's ruined. Sorry Santa. Nobody is giving up. This is beyond my wildest fantasies. Quaking like a leaf, my hair being held firmly was the only way I could maintain my bodily control. Even my knees were buckling and the only thing preventing collapse were men supporting my weight. They should be glad I don't weight a lot.

"I feel guys repositioning me over on to my back again. My hair let go, I collapse flat and breath heavily. So exhausted. So wanting more. Hey Santa's gone again. Must be chasing reindeer. Who's holding my hands? Am I being untied? Noooo I don't want to be untied. Not...Mitch? Awwww so sweet he's holding my hands so that I know he isn't leaving me again. I blew Mitch a kiss, then another to shit I forgot their names. Oh yeah, Todd and Curt. I think. Wow! Look at the guys all surrounding me. I feel so adored. So many of them rubbing their crotches. Oh there's Santa. HI SANTA. LOL! OMG! IS THAT A CAN OF COOL WHIP?

"He shakes it then puts the nozzle to my lips. I opened my mouth and let him spray some on to my extended tongue. I licked my lips and made it appear like I had a mouth full of jizz. They laughed and I heard things like WE CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT and JUST SAY THE WORD. Tempted but Naaaa! Just toy with me some more. Santa shook the can again, removing my nipple clamps before he began spraying cream all over my body. Literally every inch of my full frontal. Even over my pussy. OH SHIT! The guys dropped around me like flies and began licking my body. FUUCCCCCK ME! This felt amazing. Seven guys managed to crowd together and lick me at once. Two on my nipples, two on my belly and ribs, two on my legs. OHHHHHHHHHH someone is eating my pussy. MMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMitch I look up at him. He grinned and said WE STILL GOING TO THE MALL?

"I couldn't contain my laughter even as I moaned. The guy eating my pussy was talented. More cream was sprayed over me. This time Santa knelt down to sample my snowcapped nipples. I closed my eyes because sadly Santa was unattractive. I pictured...hey why hadn't Mitch done anything to me? Maybe at the mall later. That or he was afraid of the others devouring my flesh. Sorry Mitch the mall would still be there in another hour. LOL!"

"Lifting his creamy beard away from my tit I felt safe in opening my eyes. Santa grinned and said SCRUMPTIOUS. Yes I was. LOL! Don't stop eating my pussy just because Santa stopped. Begging mode struck...EAT ME. The guy hovering licked me a few more times then stepped back. Another guy dropped in and fed. HOLY SHIT! More talent. Flick that clit baby. MMMMMMMM MMMMMMMM MMMMMMMM...DON'T STOP.

"To my surprise four more guys one after the other took advantage of the feeding frenzy. So incredible. Fingers dipping in fingering me as they ate. I arched my back repeatedly loving every single one of their tongues. As each vacated I looked to another standing guy and whimpered EAT ME. Two more jumped in. I wanted every tongue here to sample it. Santa made his way to the South Pole and had his dessert too. His beard tickled. MMMMMM MMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM SANTA. I yelped and flooded his tongue. SHIT! Here I shook again. Mitch not once releasing my hands. Like a life coach he held on for dear life. So sweet.

"My body was sticky from the whipped cream and I envisioned it as cum all over my body. As my convulsions faded I found my legs being pulled back over my belly and chest. What were they up to now? How many times can I orgasm before I end up in the ER? LOL! The madness. LOL! I saw the dildo brought back into view and dropped my jaw. OMG! MORE? My ankles met my wrists when I discovered the couch had more restraints attached to it. Two red straps were tied around my ankles and hooked to my wrists. OH SHIT! The guy with the dildo used it to slap my pussy. I yelped each time and quivered dramatically.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers