I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"The group suddenly stopped cold and stared down at me. I flared my eyes at the first real breather since this began. Was I in trouble? Tilting my head back to see Mitch I darted my gaze questionably between he and the ten. Well twelve with Mitch's friends. They remained neutral this entire time. Out of Santa's shirt pocket came a black blindfold. Handing it to another guy they reached amid my contorted body and lifted my head. It took two men to effectively blind me. WHAT THE HELL? Why? I shook and shook hard. USED! I heard zippers and whined NOOOOO!

"Mitch asked me point blank if I was ready to go to the mall? I think I misheard him I thought he said ARE YOU READY TO FUCK US ALL. Noooooooooo! So much happening I can't focus. Did they all plan on gangbanging me while I couldn't see or resist? More zippers. OH SHIT! I froze up. No movements, no words. Feeling weight on my couch I whimpered. Why wasn't I saying STOP! LET ME GO? Was it because I felt two different hands caressing my face? I heard whispers saying SHE WANTS IT. What? I listen closely for more sounds. I hear their clothing falling. Belt buckles clanging on the floor. FUCK!

"WHAT'S GOING ON? I tensed up as I felt the head of the dildo teasing me. I squealed nasally not knowing what was really going on. Nobody laughed. No more words were exchanged. Silence made me edgy. The dildo found it's way inside and moved back and forth. God I hope it was the dildo and not a real cock. The weight on the couch with me made me worry. Thank God for Mitch holding my hands. It had to be the toy because I would feel flesh on my thighs. Go ahead fuck me then. I even spoke it out loud. FUCK ME. I even giggled and softened up my words into a playful plea...PLEASE FUCK ME.

"The weight at my ass moved closer and I suddenly felt skin on skin. The toy in my pussy made sloshing noises with each entry, each exit. It felt...OH SHIT! There's a real dick touching my ass cheeks. I couldn't resist even if I tried. I'm an idiot yet again. PLEASE...I begged before realizing I never added DON'T to that directive. The toy was removed and a warm hard cock molded over and through my wet labia. Even if I did beg them to stop I'm pretty sure they wouldn't. Suddenly, my hands were released. MITCH? Nothing. MITCH DON'T LEAVE ME. Not a peep. OH FUCK.

"I felt a throbbing cock ease into me. Whining at the length and girth I accepted my fate. I heard the guy groan OH THIS PUSSY IS TIGHT. I trembled like a leaf in a storm. YOU LIKE THAT KID? He said not moving just staying idle within me. I couldn't speak I merely shook my head no then changed my mind with a nod. OMG! WHY DID I DO THAT? WHY DID THIS FEEL RIGHT?

"Two slow thrusts the guy backs out and leaves me. WHERE? His weight lifts away only for another to move in. His dick smaller but still real. He did the same entry and two thrusts before departure. OMG! STOP TEASING ME. LOL! One after another I felt the same routine. Each driving me crazy by not officially fucking me. After eight dicks I screamed at the top of my lungs JUST FUCK ME I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE.

"They laughed and I felt my ankle restraints being unclipped. My legs dropped. Now the guys took turns for three thrusts each, gripping my ankles and prying my legs wide. Why wasn't Mitch telling them to stop? Of course now I didn't want it to end. Maybe he and his friends couldn't take me being a slut suddenly. I moaned. I sighed. I trembled. I became verbal. OH THAT FEELS SO GOOD kind of praise. It was the truth. OH SHIT! I think this is Santa. His belly is crushing my abdomen. EWWWW! MY GOD what am I doing? My hands lose their bonds and I could easily have removed my blindfold. With Santa inside me I was horrified to watch him fuck me.

"My life of teasing clouded my right from wrong. So wrong, felt right. Santa wasn't stopping at three thrusts. OMG! A hand removed my blindfold finally and there he was. BETTER THAN THE MALL ISN'T IT? Santa chuckled. Not really but I'll say YES. Free clothes, free toys. I'll get over it and learn from my mistakes...yeah, how many times have I told myself that? NAIVE AS FUCK VIOLET CALLOWAY. His rhythm did feel pretty perfect. I even found my clit with my own hand. All around me guys were without pants and jerking off. OH SHIT. Even Mitch's friends were masturbating. That means Mitch was still here. He was being faithful.

"Santa finally decides to pull out of me. I pouted as I lay there touching myself. Guy after guy replaced Santa. His little elves I called them. Ten thrusts each and I watched each ones cock move in and out of me. So cool. Moaning softly I found myself calling them in for more. One guy decides change was needed and I was yanked over and pulled back on to all fours. Doggy now I had my hair pulled. I could see Mitch now. He was in the store shopping. Awww!

"The guy fucking me doggy style got a bit aggressive and yanked my head back more and slapped my ass. Hearing his impact Mitch looked my way smiling. Returning to face me Mitch chuckled AREN'T YOU GLAD I DON'T MIND SHARING MY GIRL?

"YESSSSSSSSSS! I hissed. He held my chin to force my gaze and said FUCK MY BUDDIES AND LETS GET OUT OF HERE. MALL'S WAITING. I sighed feeling the guy in me pounding away. DON'T RUSH ME. LOL! He patted my cheek and said I THINK EVERY GUY HERE SHOULD CUM ON MY GIRL.

"WHAAAAAAT? BUKAKE? I bulged my eyes. As the guy in me moved out Todd moved in. Fucking me equally as hard. Then Curt. HOLY SHIT! Hearing groans and snarls I found myself manhandled into laying on my back. All of the guys surrounded me in a tight circle and started jerking off. OMG! SO THRILLING. I said earlier I never got to see guys teasing me with their dicks. Here it was. FINALLY!

"One by one the men shot loads over some part of my body. Todd and Curt hovered over my face, both straining and ready to fire. I chose to make their day and open my mouth wide. They moved closer pointing the cocks at my lips. In minutes my mouth and face were drowning in jizz. All the while I rubbed my clit to fruition. I yelped with my mouth full and squirted over my legs. What a mess. Swallowing their jizz I milked my body with my fingers to obtain the cum of the others. Sampling everyone I broke out laughing, kicking my legs giddily. OMG! THAT WAS AMAZZZZZZZZZING!

"Santa was the final load and he wanted it right on my clit. I spread my legs under him as he knelt on the couch over me. He stroked and touched his crown to my clit at the same time. I pulled my legs back for a roomier shot. He chose then to stick his cock back inside me and fuck me a bit more. I looked up at him and pet his beard. He melted. FUCK ME SANTA I just had to say like a little girl. LOL! SO MUCH FUN.

"That was enough to get him to climax. He barely made it out of me before splattering my pussy with his cum. Big man big load. OMG! As he backed away wheezing, I sat up and reached out to stroke his dick. I TOLD YOU I WAS A GOOD LITTLE GIRL SANTA I whispered. Six months til Christmas and I'm being goofy. LOL! He and the others got dressed while I sat up sticky from head to toe. I knew I was a hardcore mess. Makeup ruined. Cum in my hair. I kinda wish I had David here to bathe me. LOL! Bathroom sink and paper towels it was.

"Gathering the clothes I came in with and my purse I was guided to the bathroom. Twenty minutes later I was presentable. Checking my purse thankfully nobody robbed me. I wouldn't even need to spend a dime on the stuff I wanted here. The owner ended up letting me have all of the toys that I used, the clothing I wanted, lube, a vibrating egg, a paddle, and assorted tasty lotions. He was a man of his word. I'm glad Mitch had his friends drive over. I'd need a ride home with all of my bags later.

"Saying goodbye I followed Mitch out to Todd's car. He nudged my back to the backseat door and kissed me hard. DAMN BOY! I dropped my bags and threw my arms around his neck. After his friends told us GET A BACKSEAT we laughed. I was a happy girl. Before he opened the door he pulled me close one last time. LET'S TEASE THE MALL HARD.

"ONLY IF YOU FUCK ME FINALLY.

"COUNT ON IT.

"YAY!"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers