I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Troy said he was going to take me to the dorms communal facilities and let me shower. That sounded good except for one thing. I'd be the only girl...yeah that sounded good. LOL! . I asked again what they intended. Brad just shrugged TO PARTY WITH YOU. WE'VE NEVER SEEN YOU DRUNK BEFORE. HIGH TIME I THINK. HIGH EVEN. My brain melted WHOAAAAA! SERIOUSLY? YESSSSSSSSS.

"Maybe I can drown my sorrows in beer and weed. Wine is the closest alcohol I've really tried. One beer I guess at an old girlfriend's house. Never once stoned though. YAY ME. Most girls my age started all of that at probably 15. I'm 18 but only by two months, so I'm way behind the proverbial eight ball, as my Dad used to say. Anyways...

"Leading me down into the dorms basement where pretty much all things water related were, showers, toilets, sinks, laundry, Troy entered the restroom with me. I asked him if he was going to watch me shower which I was okay with. He said no he needed to make calls and order some kegs for the party tonight. Am I going to be safe in here alone? He told me to risk it. Easy for him to say. LOL! There was only like five guys doing laundry. all of which watched me follow Troy in here. A girl in a towel definitely attracts attention. It didn't help that I smiled devilishly at each of them. With no locks on the doors I totally expected visitors. I'll be waiting. LOL!

"At least I knew the guys doing laundry were younger and good looking. Hmmm. If I'm going to fucking be Troy and Brad's slave i might as well have fun doing it. What's the worst that could happen? More to tell my Mom? I'm screwed no matter what. I just hope that the Larabee boys reconsider opening this can of worms by blackmailing me. This could potentially ruin their Dad's relationship too. Chances are they hadn't even thought that far. They just wanted me and to exploit my body. I can honestly say this could be fun as long as I don't get sent back to Professor Lickmeallover. LOL! Dangit! I should have asked for a toothbrush. UGH!

"Troy was long gone as I started a shower to achieve hot water. All he gave me was a rag and a bar of soap. good enough for now. I wish they'd let me grab things from home instead of hijacking me without warning. Perfume, and deodorant would be nice. We all know Troy nor Brad had perfume. I'm stuck with what little I had in this situation. Temperature just the way I liked it I stepped under the water and enjoyed the feel upon my flesh. Warm or cold my nips were out in full force. I think it was knowing that guys could walk in at any second. Of course it was. LOL!

"Hmmm! I wonder if I started singing if it might attract attention? Let's clean up downstairs here good before I do anything that lured guys to me. The smell of sex with an old dude made even me nauseous. Thank God a bar of soap was the ticket. Feeling cleansed I had time to think of what to sing. I started out just humming loud enough for close by ears to hear. Watching the doorway from my angle was easy after choosing the shower that stood me right out in the open. I'm not sure if Troy had staged this or not so I'm just going to wing it. If nothing happens so be it. PLEASE LET GUYS WALK IN. PLEASE LET GUYS WALK IN. I SEE SHADOWS. Sing Violet sing.

"I don't really know many songs by heart. I didn't want to sing anything silly like those 80's rock songs I've been listening to lately. I went with Good For You by Selena Gomez...soft sexy and to the point. Come closer shadows I won't bite. LOL! I tried my best to ignore the possible intruders but darnit I wanted to be sure I was being checked out instead of acting for my own benefit. Otherwise I was ready to end my shower and dry off. Out of no where I hear YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SINGING VOICE.

"YESSSSSSS a guy. Acting spooked a bit I cover my tits and pussy. Leering over my shoulder I see two of those washing clothes. One is at a urinal taking a piss, the other actually leaning on the threshold of the shower room looking me over. I shyly smile and say HELLO. Both say hi back. The guy who took a leak turned to face me as he put his dick away. I did see penis. LOL! Knowing I saw it he winked then stepped to a row of sinks to wash his hands.

"The guy leaning said WE SAW YOU COME IN WITH TROY. YOU HIS GIRLFRIEND? I laughed at that and just dropped my arms. LET THEM SEE ME I told myself before verbally adding NO I'M NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND. I'M ALMOST HIS STEPSISTER. HIS DAD, MY MOM. I'M HERE FOR THE WEEKEND. Both men looked me over as I soaped up again just for show. Inspiration striking my fancy I said CAN ONE OF YOU WASH MY BACK? I soaped up the washcloth and extended it. Both jumped at the chance at once almost tripping one another. I giggled and added THERE'S ENOUGH SOAP FOR BOTH OF YOU. They merely grumbled at each other.

"Doing rock, paper, scissors, the leaner won out. Too funny. Grown men I swear. Taking my wash clothe he became hesitant to get close to me. He didn't want to get wet. OMG! WHY ME? LOL! Finally I said THERE IS A SOLUTION TO THAT. I shut the water off just long enough to lure him in. As he washed my backside I shivered at the cool air now that my body wasn't cascaded with warmth. He took his time washing me from shoulders to butt crack. Before I knew it he was cleaning my butt cheeks. Giggling I intentionally dropped the bar of soap and bent over to pick it up, losing it just as fast. I gave them a good healthy look at my pussy from behind. Both of them whistled as I stood up feigning embarrassment.

"Leaning guy said FUCK THAT'S A NICE CLAM while the other one said I LOVE SEAFOOD. Geez LOL! YOU GUYS ARE DORKS I snickered. Before my bather could step back I turned the water back on spraying him. He jumped and called me a BITCH then laughed along with me. His buddy pushed him closer to me drowning him until it became a wrestling match that made me have to evade the water entirely. I just moved one shower over and started the water. FUCK ME THAT WATER IS COLD. Everyone busted up. In a mad strip show both guys took their wet shirts off and swung them at one another. Nice muscles boys.

"Once their battle ended I stood there with a sheepish expression of WHAT NOW? They looked at me then one another before shrugging. They were two of the most clueless fuckers I'd ever seen. Finally, I left my shower and barged between them. Taking the Leaner's hand I pressed his fingers around my tit. The other guy I just reached over and grabbed his crotch. I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF THESE DAYS. LOL! Not long ago my teasing was mostly just showing off my body. Now I just go for broke and take what I want. SEDUCE ME ALREADY.

"YEP! That did it. Both of them were all over me just that fast. Kissing on me, sucking my tits, rubbing my ass and clit. YESSSSSSSS. Right now I'm really hoping Troy nor Brad comes looking for me. Now if I could just coax Jay and Silent Bob out of their pants I was ready for action. Why did I just know it wasn't going to work out that way? Sure enough Troy stepped back in looking for me. On his cell making orders for pizza and kegs at least I knew the party was still on. Seeing me being pawed up made him step into the shower out of range of running water and begin snapping his fingers. So much for my boy toys. Both men parted from me and stepped out to dry off. Lucky for them their laundry was in the dryers so they were set. I flipped off Troy for ruining my fun. He took my only towel and got it wet just to wind it up for a whip to swat at me. I really wish his cell had slipped from his shoulder where his chin held it. It would serve him right. OUCH! MOTHER FUCKER.

"Shutting my water off I traipsed about soaking wet as he finished his call. Slipping past Troy I made it out into the main area where my launderers were toasty warm now. Lucky them. I was shivering like crazy. Cold enough to literally hop up on the dryer just for any bit of warmth it could offer. The guys were still dying to touch me yet kept their distance due to Troy. Once he had completed his call he stepped in to discuss business. Informing the boy toys just how things were going to be. Nobody touched his baby sister except he and Brad...unless...I broke in with BABY SISTER? Not yet I'm not. He struck me with the wet towel again so I shut up. Sorry but that thing hurt.

"Troy continued while pointing at me to shut up. I listened, not happy about it but I did. He proceeded to tell the two men if they coughed up a hundred bucks each they could fuck me for thirty minutes. Money in the bank they both agreed. I better get a cut I thought. LOL! They were then told to spread the word about a dorm party down here in the basement. Fifty each had to be contributed to the beer and pizza fund. For $150 bucks every guy there would get their chance at me. WHOA! Is my middle name Gangbang? It seemed like it. Not that I'm totally against it. You guys know me and my bad habits. I'm IN.

"Abandoning their loads both men raced upstairs to gather finances and people for the party. After they had gone Troy stepped over to the dryer I was sitting up on and pried my knees wide enough for him to stand between my legs. Once there he reached up with both hands and encircled my entire neck, his thumbs pressing in on my esophagus. His eyes grew dark and I shook like a leaf. After a steady gaze I relaxed as best as I could and awaited his next move. Finally, he spoke.

"WE NEED TO COME TO AN UNDERSTANDING VI. NOW THAT BRAD AND I KNOW ABOUT YOU YOU'RE GOING TO DO WHATEVER WE WANT AND ORDER YOU TO DO. DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND WE'RE WORRIED ABOUT OUR DAD AND YOUR MOM. THIS IS ABOUT OUR PLEASURE. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR? FROM THIS DAY ONWARD YOU'RE OUR SLUT TO WHORE OUT. His words were firm and cold. I merely nodded that I understood. What stressed me was their lack of caring for their Dad's happiness. So much for my strategy to use that as a guilt trip. I think I'm in trouble.

"BRAD WENT TO BUY CONDOMS AND STUFF FOR OUR PARTY. WE'LL ENFORCE GUYS WEAR RUBBERS BUT YOU WILL FUCK ANY GUY THAT PUTS A HUNDRED BUCKS IN MY HAND. UNDERSTOOD? I answered with another nod. I'm relieved they're even concerned over my health. I guess that meant they cared at least some about me. Who am I kidding? They're protecting themselves by keeping me clean and baby free. I maintained a look of fear but truthfully I was a good actress. I was game because I wanted to do this more than being some slave on their leash like earlier. Don't think for one second I'll obey them every fucking time they expected me to do this. If I did I might as well live here at the dorm. Cute guys around 24/7...that wouldn't be a horrible idea. LOL!

"Troy continued with I EXPECT YOU TO BE THE PERFECT SLUT TONIGHT. GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO TREAT ANYONE WHO PAYS UP LIKE GODS." I whispered, "YES TROY." He then released his right hand from my throat and reached for his back pocket. I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU he said returning with something in his hand. Backing away from me he motioned me to stand up and turn to face the dryer. I hopped down prying my sticky ass from the metal due to sitting on it too long. Turning as ordered I felt his hand on my upper spine forcing me to lean over it. His feet nudged my own feet for a wider stance. From there I felt both of his hands in play over my butt cheeks. Prying them apart I felt something sliding into my ass. I reacted badly to his actions which made him show force by slamming me forward and holding my shoulders firmly. OH MY GOD! HE JUST PUT A BUTT PLUG INSIDE MY ASSHOLE.

"I was not ready for more anal dammit. I know both of the Larabee boys warned me they were going to fuck me up the ass next time. This was next time. It felt so weird to have anything up there. Of course I whimpered over it but he drug me upright by my hair and hissed over my shoulder GET USED TO IT. THIS ASS IS GETTING FUCKED A LOT TONIGHT. ARGUING?

"I shook my head under the pressure of his grip and mumbled NO SIR. Let him hear what I know he wanted to hear. I'd try anal but if it became too much I'm gonna punch his lights out. I'll play their games because I want to. If I decide anal hurts too badly...BLACK EYE BUDDY. Who was I kidding? He would put me in a body cast and tell my Mom I slipped on a banana peel. HA! He'd take a black marker and write STUPID CUNT all over my cast. Maybe I was one. I can live with that. LOL!

"All I knew was I intended to be the most obedient slave these dumb fuckers ever had. Until the night was over then I'm out. I'd find a way home if I had to hitchhike naked. Some lucky cab driver was gonna pay my fare for enjoying my company in the backseat if it became necessary. GAME ON TROY. LET'S PARTY BITCH. Damn this butt plug gives me the heebie jeebies. How do girls...HA...some guys wear these things? Walking has to be awkward. Time to find out.

Letting me up Troy turned me to face him and coldly gripped me by my chin. Ouch! I kept to myself. His rants furthered forcing me to comply to half a dozen other such ramblings. To each one I offered another YES SIR or a YES TROY. Feeding his ego that he had me for life I held my breath until he was done. Saved by his cell he released me and took the call. It was his Dad David. I could have cried for help and I know David would have come and rescued me. Naaaa! That would ruin all of my fun. I also didn't want my Mom to end up coming with him and a war start. I shut my mouth and cowered like a good little Oscar winner. i WANT TROPHY'S DAMMIT.

"Telling David he hadn't seen me since stopping home earlier to pick something up...namely me without confessing it, the call ended fairly quickly. As we stood there I heard feet coming down stairs and male voices. At least five or more. MMMMMMM! Come and get me. Instead I discovered guys bringing down pizza boxes and a beer keg on a dolly. Brad was in the lead with a bag of goodies. In the common area of the basement were three sofas and a big coffee table. Off in a corner was a bar with a fridge behind it, three barstools ready for an occupant. Dorm room heaven. They even had a pool table and dartboards. All the comforts of home.

"Seeing me first hand the guys hauling supplies down froze to check me out. Time to play the slave. MY MASTERS WANT ME TO ENTERTAIN YOU. MONEY UP BOYS. The guys easily coughed up $150 to either Troy or Brad. While cash was changing hands I was pawed up just for an early amusement. A stereo behind the bar led to music. While not the 80's metal I was used to dancing to I discovered the favorite choice of the dorm was rap. OH BOY. At least I could perfect my twerking.

"My earlier boy toys returned with more guys. Counting heads as guys kissed on me I calculated 13 now including Troy and Brad. I heard more guys upstairs moving around so I knew things were going to grow. I've always heard that Frat parties were huge. This being a dorm worried me that things might not escalate too heavily. I didn't have time to worry about it further. I was picked up and carried to one of the sofas and forced to sit in the lap of one guy while others continued to touch me all over. The guy I was sitting on developed a taste for kissing my neck. KEEP THAT UP. LOL!

"As a really upbeat rap song started up I felt inspired to dance. Looking directly into my seats eyes I asked if I could dance for him. With a bit of coaxing by others he let me up and watched as more guys helped me up on top of the large square coffee table. There I began strutting my stuff like a born stripper. Whipping my hair about, squeezing my tits together, and of course shaking my booty. I really should check into being a stripper at a club. LOL! I'd make a killing.

"As I twerked my ass hard I felt hands spanking me from behind. I'm shocked that my butt plug hadn't fell out. That damn thing was getting on my last nerve, but I knew Troy wanted me to wear it to make my hole wider. Honestly that by itself made me feel better about it. Maybe just maybe it wouldn't hurt so bad by it spreading the gap. We'll find out sooner or later. Right now... DANCE VIOLET DANCE.

"Guys began pouring down the staircase as I shook my stuff. Beer was tapped and plastic cups were filling rapidly. 13 guys easily doubled. YESSSS! Whoa! Those guys over there are packing a bong. I wanna try weed. I demanded to experience getting high and drunk. No matter what I wanted to get fucked afterwards. I've always heard that drugs and booze intensify the pleasure. I WANT IT ALL BITCHES.

"That coffee table made for the perfect stage as long as I didn't fall off of it and break my neck. I doubt the guys would let that happen, they're surrounding the table, so who has room to hit the floor. Pretty sure not me. Unless they take me to the floor. LOL. More guys filtering downstairs to join the party. In another hour I might be crowd surfing. LOL! FUCK I'M WET.

"While I toss my hair about like a mad woman I caught a glimpse of Brad passing around a bowl of candy. Spoke too soon, the sweet stuff was actually condoms. My sweet booth is crying to be fed. My mind was reeling and I haven't even had a drink. Population overdose was giving me a high without the odor of marijuana in the air. Not that the scent wasn't stimulating. It wasn't long before the song ended. In between songs I fanned my face it was really getting warm down here with all of the extra body heat. Guys were literally blowing on me and laughing. Not helpful but thanks. LOL!

"Finally, Troy made his way through the gauntlet and offered me my very first shot of tequila. He took time to show me the salt and lime trick as I knelt down on the coffee table. I was excited that he was letting me take part in that. OMG! WHAT DID I JUST DRINK?????? MOUTH ON FIRE...luckily the lime and salt balanced out the flame as I choked. Hearing my boy toys cheering at my first real hard liquor made me grimace at first then join them in their amusement. I know my expression had to have been priceless. They've all been there.

"In my quest to dance again Troy stopped me just long enough to reach in between my ass cheeks and make certain the butt plug wasn't slipping out. Satisfied it was snug he slapped my ass hard and bellowed, "DANCE YOU STUPID CUNT." What? He didn't just call me...yeah I guess I am. LOL! After only one shot my body was like a furnace. I could feel the warmth inside me like I was a furnace. Motley Crue's Wildside sent me into a frenzy of motion. Whipping my hair and undoubtedly sweat toward my audience. They loved it. I loved it that they loved it.

"In the heat of battle another shot was forced toward me. This time Brad. I halted my dance routine long enough to crouch and accept it. While I was being prepped with a lick to my hand and salt, I felt fingers between my legs rubbing my pussy. Soaked was not even close to the real reality. Biblical flood was nearer to the truth. As I let Brad pour my drink into my mouth I immediately chased it. SUPERNOVA!! OMG! WHY ISN'T THE WATERING HOLE DRYING UP? LOL! The guy who had dipped his fingers in me brought my wetness to my lips as a secondary chaser. The guys around us praised my acceptance as I fed on his fingers. For some reason I didn't want to let his fingertips go.

"While still kneeling Brad nudged me back and I plopped my ass on to the coffee table. I realized why he had done it once I saw shot glasses being circulated amongst my surrounding worshippers. Looking up at Brad as he tipped a salt shaker over my body I knew then exactly what he intended. OMG! Lime slices being passed around with the shots I saw the eagerness in the eyes of the party boys. Awaiting Brad to make a toast to me I couldn't stop shaking. This was going to be amazing. Salt on my tits, tummy, legs, pussy, EVERYWHERE.

"TO MY WHORE SISTER brad roared. In that single verse everyone excitedly joined him with...TO THE WHORE. My jaw dropped as over ten guys belted back shots then leaned over my body to lap salt from my flesh. Both nipples were sucked on at once before the lime became necessary. OMG! Someone licked my clit. YESSSSSSSSSS.