I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As those men stepped away a secondary group moved in with their own shots. Brad added a bit more salt to my tits and thighs. With another toast of TO THE WHORE they fed upon me again. Keep drinking guys. I'm here all night. LOL! Fuck this was erotic. Lingering licks in all of the right places made me crazy. Sitting up I saw Brad unzip his pants and let the whole world see his junk. He didn't seem stressed over guys seeing it either. Somehow I just knew...yep he's sprinkling salt on it. As a guy hands me a third shot I claimed it and downed the tequila like a pro...cough cough choke gag. LOL! Moving in for the kill I swallowed the crown of Brad's dick for the salt. After a proud thirty seconds of hunger I popped my lips away and flicked my tongue. Two different guys leaned over my mouth and squeezed lime juice on to my tongue. The room went ballistic. It was so nice to feel so welcome.

"Before long I found guy after guy wanting the same of me. Dicks were wagging all around me with salt. No way could I take a shot of tequila before every dick or I'd be passed out on the table and hardly any fun for them. After the three shots I'd already downed I was feeling pretty fucking good. Eying all of those cocks my heart was pounding. I knew I was going to feel each and every one of those before the night was over. Is it sad of me to say that I can't wait? Maybe Brad and Troy knew all along what I wanted to be. My inner slut was screaming to get out. Okay, already out. Give me those salty dogs.

"One by one I at least licked the salt from their dicks, making my rounds. Lime juice helped the bitterness of salt. Alright, one more shot of tequila. Gotta wash it all down right? YAY ME! No choking that time. his is gonna go so bad, I just pray I don't start puking. Four shots is going to destroy my belly. I can already feel a fire in my gut. Head is spinning slightly. No more booze or I won't know what the hell I'm doing. I don't want to be a dead lay, I want these guys to know how much I enjoy them. Even if I can't walk afterwards. Yes I recall how sore I was after the last time. We all know I'm not the brightest star in the sky. I can't help myself pure and simple. I'm obsessed with guys wanting me. I NEED guys to want me 24/7. I am what I am. My evolution is complete.

"Feeling tongue after tongue licking me of salt I just stretched out and closed my eyes to feel their enthusiasm. I offered a great show of moans along with visual antics such as arching my back and sighs of content. Not that the act was needed. Trust me I was reacting to their attentions as any woman would if they were in my skin. After a good fifteen minutes of drinking games Brad referred to as VIOLET BEHAVIOR which I found out later he said that because I was thrashing around a bit when being eaten out. I hate myself for admitting this but I think the tequila snuck up on me, somehow I missed some of the action. If I passed out I sure don't remember that. Yet, if I didn't pass out how could I have thrashed about and not realize it? OMG! I'M DRUNK.

"I'd learn even more later when Troy showed me video of my actions under intoxication. After the salt lick I was yanked from the table and thrown to the high paying wolves. Passed from guy to guy sitting elbow to elbow on the three sofas. I rode guys one after the other. At least they wore condoms I could see them. I could tell I was a puppet because my actions weren't as fluid as they might have been, had I been sober. Even over the music and the drunk guys applauding my efforts I heard myself yelling FUCK MEEEEEEEE. That they did. There's that pesky butt plug. I want a copy of this video Troy. LOL!

"I sat between Troy and Brad alone in their dorm room watching this video of the party. It was amazing. Guys even showed me how to get high. I don't even remember doing a bong, all six hits on it. DID I DO IT RIGHT? Brad chuckled rubbing my leg and told me GOOD ENOUGH. I need to try this sober. Even now, here with my future brothers I'm not sober, just coherent enough to absorb what it was that I had done earlier. I was HOT! Drunk and stoned HOT! YAY ME.

"Look at me go. I was hands on all over their scalps. Riding hard even as I'm pawed up from all angles. My nipples are sore from so many guys sucking on them. I wasn't all that happy with Troy and Brad for using me for their own financial gain but strangely I did like sitting here between them watching the video. Being naked all three of us yet relaxing felt rather soothing. It was kind of cool watching what I didn't even remember. The passion of having my throat kissed while fucking gave me the goosebumps. I absolutely love my throat kissed. What I didn't like so much was while I drifted back in that kiss guys were tilting their full condoms of jizz over my mouth. I literally drank more than the four shots of tequila from those. EWWWW! Sad that I swallowed every drop and made a face as if I loved it. Maybe I did at the time. LOL!

"Between two cells I had twenty minutes of hardcore gangbang to add to my future movie. LOL! The last scene of the video ended with Troy removing my butt plug. Seeing it I reached under my butt to find it missing. I hadn't even noticed since they revived me. Brad informed me that it was right after that when they carried me up here and cleaned me up. I asked Troy why he removed the plug so soon. He told me it was his way of ending the movie with a happy ending. I shrugged clueless of his true intent.

"With a motion toward Brad Troy sprawled out on his back and stroked his cock to life. I couldn't resist watching him. Once he was steel hard he snapped his fingers as me and growled STRADDLE THIS FUCKER. I jumped at the chance and crawled over him, reaching under to slide him up inside me. I REMEMBER HIM I laughed. As he watched me thrust up and down on him for a few minutes I hadn't even considered what Brad was doing. Behind me Brad was nurturing his own boner and sneaking in the back door. Realizing it I yelped. Troy in reaction yanked my upper body down over his and surrounded my arms with his. I was pinned to his chest, his mouth offering a succulent return to my throat. I think it was his way of distracting me by passion. No matter how wide that plug had stretched my anus I still felt Brad move in. OMG! IT STILL HURTS.

"I wasn't allowed a choice. Brad fucked my ass as Troy fucked my pussy. Troy's kiss on my neck intensified. I will say it helped control my nerves. After a good five minutes I accepted my fate and learned to enjoy anal. They DID warn me that next time we got together they would tap my virgin ass. It wasn't like I didn't know it was coming. Clue...butt plug. I got used to it. By early morning the boys had switched places and Troy had taken me anally. Both of them cum inside my holes without condoms. Why do I always have to sweat it out the chances of getting knocked up? How hard is it to wear a rubber to protect everyone involved? I endured. I accepted. It did feel marvelous.

"I stayed the day with them. The three of us crowded together sleeping in a full sized bed. Waking up in the late afternoon they fucked me again. One at a time at least. No anal, just missionary. We all three went back down to the basement and showered together. Guys doing laundry watched us. I might just want to live here. LOL!

"Come evening I was driven home. Both boys kept me naked on the ride back. At home they ran interference for me to sneak in and head up to my bedroom. My Mom was there doing yoga in the backyard. After coming down fully dressed now I stopped at the French doors to watch her. Both Brad and Troy were outside talking with her as she contorted her body. Mom was in shape for certain, but why were they gawking at her so heavily? I was inside the house safely, they can stop running interference now.

"Mom seemed to be enjoying their company. OMG! Mom was flirting.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

"Barging outside I ended that shit real fast. My Mom was not going there. That was my job. LOL! The boys laughed at my jealousy, heading inside to find their Dad and watch television. Me? I explained my absence to Mom. Whew! Derailed that train.

"Surely, my Mom wasn't that stupid as to...I really had hoped she had changed. Her man's sons? That's too much for even her. Naaaaaaaaaaaaa...she was just feeling sexy. No way would she ruin her marriage a second time. David was her soulmate. FUCK! David was fucking me.

"UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! Why me?

"I need a drink."