I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UGGGGGGGGH! OKAY FINAL OFFER I retaliated. THOSE WITH CONDOM ON CAN HAVE FIVE MINUTES. THOSE WITHOUT TWO MINUTES. I CAN'T RISK MY HEALTH I DON'T KNOW ANY OF YOU. At least they seemed to understand. Rolling over I sighed and laid back LOTION MY FRONT. Eagerly they drowned me in lotion and set out to put six sets of hands into motion. GOD YES! Just watching the hands rub every inch of me made me express some pretty dramatic yearning. SHIT! At this rate I'm gonna be begging to be fucked. THIS IS AMAZZZZZZING. That's it tease my areolas. Pinch my nipples softly. Squeeze them. MMMMMMMMM fingers in me again. My legs are lifted to oil between my toes. OMG! SO EROTIC.

"Hands roam up to my throat forcing my head to rear back. So seductive, so gentle. I had to praise them. I LOVE THE TENDERNESS GUYS. I LOVE YOU ALL. Nobody replied, merely doing their best to relax me. YESSSSS FINGER ME JUST LIKE THAT...SO SLOW AND SENSUAL...ADD A FINGER...I found myself whimpering for a little bit more. MMMMMMM as I panted two of them stood up and removed their shoes then their jeans. Boxers and briefs hit the blanket. Condom torn open I didn't get the chance to tan like I had asked. Greed was coming through. As I watched them fondle themselves into hardness I sighed.

"MASSAGE ME MORE I coaxed them down. One of them countered my offer by kneeling by my side and dangling his dick next to my hand. Taking it he curls my fingers around his girth and whispers MASSAGE ME TOO. Oh boy! I sighed and did just that. I couldn't resist. Slow and easy I stroked him. The guys still rubbing me continued their gentleness. The fingers within me easing in and out with dedication to my sensitivity. OMG! This was almost romantic. The only thing better might be...YESSSSSSSSS. The man fingering me is stretching out. HE'S GOING TO EAT ME TOO. FUCCCCCCCCCCCK YESSSSSSS...

"He nibbled at my clit while fingering me. GOOSEBUMPS OMG! The second man holding his cock moves to my left side and coaxes my hand to stroke him too. Two dicks I'm nurturing. Both so freaking big it's making me crazy darting my gaze between them. I wanted to see their reactions to my jerking them softly. They were loving it. So was I. In my exploration I hear the two wanderers return saying THE COAST IS CLEAR. That's a relief I thought. Uh huh! Bad omen. LOL!

"The guy fingering me sped his fingers up making me yelp. As my eyes bulged to compensate the new sensations I looked toward everyone else. More guys were disrobing. OH FUCK. I tried to let go of the dicks in my hands but they held my hands firm. The men massaging my legs pried them wider. NOOOOOOOOOO. Don't ruin this for me guys. This was going so well. I knew it wouldn't last. Those men who had just stripped naked moved in on my sides and were touching my hips and ribs with their cocks. It was...ticklish. OMG!

"My hands were allowed to let go of the dicks in favor of them joining the others in surrounding me closer than ever. Were they just going to jerk off over me? Six dicks were teasing my flesh from my hips up to my chest. One of the men I had in my hands moved higher rolling his cock across my face. Stupid me kissed it on the fly. THAT'S IT VI LET HIM THINK YOU WANNA SUCK HIM OFF. I never know when to chill out.

"The eating and fingering left me gasping for air. With my mouth opened the man tried forcing it into my lips. I closed shop until I heard OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH BITCH. WHOOOOOAAAA! That was harsh. Pinching my nose shut I had to open my mouth. He took advantage and rammed his cock deep. I gagged and squirmed but the others held me firm. NOOOOOO. AWK AWK AWK AWK AWK AWK AWK MOTHER FUCKER...

"In my teary eyes I felt the eating stop, then fingers. As my legs found a new owner ripping my ankles wide I felt penetration. FUCCCCCCCCCCCK! FUCCCCCCCCCCK! FUCCCCCCCCCK MEEEEEEEE. OMG! DON'T STOP FUCKING ME. This dude had talent. Between the two men my mind lost track of the others. SHIT! My nipples are under attack. Two feeding on me at once. There's four accounted for. AWK AWK AWK AWK. HELP ME...

"HELP MEEEEEE CUM HARD...YESSSSSSSSSSS...I GIVE UP I WANT THIS...HARDERRRRRR. Everyone was doing their jobs to perfection, even my tonsil killer. As if I had tonsils. THANK GOD. I can feel his crown clear down deep into my throat. His balls beating my cheek up. SHIT! Who's rubbing my clit? FASSSSSTER!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS.

"Four official gangbangs in a month and a half. Just one guy will never satisfy me these days. The number of guys I've accumulated in that time is staggering. I know at the mall i had 34, the bookstore 10, another 20 or so at the dorms. I could hit a 100 guys in another week or two. I might just aim for that goal. LOL! FUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. One pulls out another hits it. Time after time as my throat fucker nuts in my mouth. As I swallow him another tags my throat. AWK AWK AWK AWK...I can take it.

"After three more guys hit my cunt I get rolled over and taken doggy style. My hair pulled hard I scream at the top of my lungs. Cumming hard my gusher ruins my blanket. Seeing a guy slipping under me my dogwalker pulls me off my hands until he reaches his readiness spot. My doggy daddy pulls out so that I can sit on the guy beneath me. Hair still held by not one man but two. OWWW! As I sit on the cock I ride him hard. He reaches up slapping my bouncing breasts. OWWWWWWW! Forced forward I feel lotion rubbed into my asshole. OHHHH SHIT! The dogwalker is taking me up the ass too. DP!! A few weeks ago I'd have bawled my eyes out. Since Brad and Troy last weekend...FUCCCCCCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

"Easing in I cry out at the top of my lungs. The seesaw effect these two gents were hitting destroyed my concept over reality. Just hearing the guys say TEAR IT UP made me beg even harder...YESSSSSSSSS TEAR ME UP...OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOD. Someone just grabbed my head and lured me over to suck his cock. MY PLEASURE...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMM I privileged him by squeezing his balls too. LOVING IT!

"ooooooooooo yessssssssssssss yessssssssssss mmmmmmmmmm FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE...I'm cumming non stop...DESTROY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEE...I hear grunts and snarls they must be getting close...CUMMMMMM IN MEEEEEEEEEE I didn't care anymore...FILL MY FUCKING HOLES...PLEASSSSSSSSSSSEEEE...FILL MY THROAT...YESSSSSSSSSS DOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT...ALLLL OF YOUUUUU...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM One down in my ass...next? I can feel it oozing from my anal cavity. YESSSSS...SLAP MY ASS...PULL MY HAIR...CHOKE MEEEEEEEEEEE...CALL ME YOUR SLUT...I AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...I WANT TO BE YOUR PUPPET...

"Cum torpedoes up my cunt...YESSSSSSSSSSSS I should be saying NOOOOOOOOO but GOD YESSSSSSSS...AWK AWK AWK...I can feel the dick in my mouth throbbing on my tongue...CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. My throat is coated a second time. With only a second to catch my breath I'm pulled to my feet by my hair and bent over at the waist. A gent wearing a condom finally enters my pussy with his hand holding me up by my hair. The others stand in front of me watching my titties dance...questions? now?

"LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE WHORE? I hear right out of the gate. Whimpering loudly I spat YESSSSSSSSSSS. He continued with CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF OUR COCKS CAN YOU? Easy enough answer NOOOOOOOO FUCK ME MORRRRRRE. Nope more questions...GLAD YOUR FRIEND DIDN'T SHOW UP? I hesitated I WANTED HER TOOOOO. They loved my answer. Every guy likes seeing two women go at it hot and heavy. Stephanie should be my first but I want to do it alone with nobody there to distract us. Still, if she were here I'd have given them a show.

"A guy primed his cell as he knelt in front of me capturing an underside video of his friend ramming my pussy. I WANNA SEEEE I begged. After a few minutes of filming and hearing my erratic moans he stands up and plays the video for me to watch. I could see his thick cock going in and out of my stretching pussy. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SOOOO HOT! MORRRRRE. In my excitement the guy nuts inside me...is there no end to that? Oh wait he had a condom on...FIRE AWAY. LOL!

"Done with me he pushes me into the others. Pawed up and aggressively manhandled I found myself back on my hands and knees. Doggy again, but this time the man held my head, crushing my profile into the blanket. Slaps to my ass made me squeal and wince with each sudden impact. He was fucking me pretty hard too. In his temperament he pulls out of me and drags me back to my feet. In a stance I'd never ever been in before he makes me lift my left leg and he carries it to his shoulder. I was doing a standing splits as he holds my hair and my leg. Teetering he penetrated again for a standing tall fuck. The guy with the cell captured his dick destroying me. My pussy lips tightly around his girth made me feel every single strike along my G-spot. FUUUUUCCCCCKKK YESSSSSSS I LOVE THIS POSITION.

"My recording buddy showed me this video too...OMG! I CAN'T STOP WATCHING HIM FUCK MY PUSSY. SOOOOO HOT. I never imagined that this could be so erotic seeing myself having sex. I'm in awe of myself. I'm in awe of the guy fucking me. So big and strong, so forceful and dedicated. DON'T YOU DARE STOP. OMG! Closing my eyes to the sensations I reflect back to my other encounters. No longer did I fear or think bad of myself...I've come full circle...I'm a nymphomaniac now...not just a tease...not just a slut...I was discovering I needed this more and more...a single man while good in and of himself could never 100% satisfy me...I needed MEN not just a MAN. I would do whatever I had to too get this kind of treatment more often...call me what you will...I'll accept the compliment.

"Cumming hard he hurls my limp frame into another...he another...yet another. Second helpings were had by all. Exhausted and an absolute mess in appearance I was planted back down on to my blanket. As a good gesture they all returned to oiling me back up. Lotion and cum become one to rescue me from the harsh rays of the sun. Weirdly I fell asleep. Out like a light. When I woke up I was alone...awwwwww maaaaaaaan.

"Sitting up to wonder how long I was out I discovered my bag gone. My bikini missing. My sundress a distant memory. Even my cellphone had been taken. SON OF A BITCH! All I had was an empty lotion bottle and my blanket. I couldn't even call for help. What to do now became another ten minutes of stressful contemplation. Why would those guys be so cruel after I gave them a fantasy fuck? I'm lost.

"With no other options I wrapped up in my blanket and walked to the bus stop. I didn't even have money for fare. Thank God I didn't bring any large amounts of cash with me this time. Losing the $50 I had brought along was petty. Let's just hope the bus driver has sympathy on me. I would have to play the victim to get my way.

"As I stood waiting on the bus to arrive I had numerous eyes watching me. Luckily nobody seemed too inquisitive to bother asking me why I was wearing a blanket in 93 degree weather. I just smiled and made it look like I probably had clothing of some kind beneath it. Although my shoulders and cleavage were bare. I'm pretty certain a few people suspected the worst. Let them. As long as I get home safely. With the bus arriving I felt as if an angel was looking out for me. My driver was the same one that dropped me off. He liked me. I kissed his cheek. YAY ME.

"Waiting on the other riders to get on I stepped up last and he looked at me with sad eyes. He knew something had happened. Without fare he motioned me on board. I didn't go to the back this time. I sat directly behind the driver and curled up under my cloak. For the next twenty minutes I rode with him. People getting off before my designated stop left me almost alone with the driver. I noticed him looking in his mirror at me a lot. As tired as I was I found myself smiling back. With nobody close to me I found the courage to tease one last time. As he looked down at me I removed my blanket and set in my seat totally nude. He grinned from ear to ear. OMG! I CAN'T STOP TEASING...

"Even mad about my losses of cell and clothing I couldn't say no to any man. The driver seemed nice. One last stop before mine the final person departs. I was alone with him now. Pulling forward a half of a block he found enough room on the curb to pull over. Turning on his OUT OF SERVICE sign he unbuckled his seatbelt and stood up. Leering down at me in my nakedness I touched my pussy and began rubbing my clit. My eyes gave him innocence but my body was pure guilt.

"Hearing him ask WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? I melted. SOMEONE TOOK MY CLOTHES, EVERYTHING I HAD WITH ME BUT MY TANNING BLANKET. He sighed and moved my feet over to sit next to me. THEY RAPE YOU? He ventured. I shook my head NO. I FUCKED THEM ALL. His eyes grew large as he said WILLINGLY? YES I WANTED TO I shyly added. He pondered my words as I touched myself, I was wet all over again. Finally he hissed HOW ABOUT A BLOWJOB?

"He took a risk of unzipping his pants and whipping his cock out. I smiled vividly and said IS THAT ALL YOU WANT? He chuckled YOUR PHONE NUMBER FOR WHEN I HAVE MORE TIME TO FUCK YOU. I giggled and told him my number just before I leaned over him and gave him head. He loved it. With very little time to enjoy it he came in my mouth and praised me. I told him outright PLEASE CALL ME. JUST LET ME GET A NEW CELLPHONE FIRST. He agreed to a week, I agreed to fuck him hard. Oh, I also got free rides on the bus for life. Who needs a bus pass? LOL!

"Finishing my ride he dropped me off at my stop. SO MUCH FUN. On the curb stood one of my Park Pals. He had the courtesy to bring me my bag of things back and apologize to me. He said one of the other guys took it, but he intercepted it. WHEW! No need for a new cell now. THANK YOU I shared my appreciation. Asking if I needed a ride home I looked where he was pointing. An older man in a car was waiting. He said that was his brother-in-law he had him drive over in hopes of finding me. Tempted I declined the ride and looked around me at traffic and an empty bus shelter. Dropping my blanket I stood naked in public as I put my bikini back on. His brother-in-law was blown away by my boldness.

"Apologizing again before admitting he had a blast I agreed with his assessment. As he asked to see me again I gave him my number...no promises I said...I needed a shower. My body was sticky. Blanket folded up and placed in my bag I walked the final two blocks to my house in nothing but the bikini. Oh did the cars honk. LOL! Oh did I blow kisses. LOL!

"Home at last. Showered and relaxed I took a much needed nap. Two hours afterwards I remained in my room and sent out texts to over three dozen guys. OMG! I needed ideas on what to do next weekend. LOL!

"I'll get back with you on those plans..."

12