I Caught Her Cheating

Story Info
I watch my girlfriend fuck her coworker after a party.
1.3k words
3.51
70.8k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me at a party held at her boss' house. It wasn't my first time meeting her coworkers as they hold get-togethers like this quite often. Usually, it's a BBQ at a park, or a meet up at a local bar. A lot of times we will meet at the location of the get-together for whatever reason, but this night we were both off and drove together.

Her boss has a large house on a huge plot of land. There was an outdoor dance floor with a bar of its own, a game room with a pool table a ping pong table and Foosball, and a large lounge area with a bar. It was a fun night with a lot of drinking and dancing. I loved dancing with her and she loved teasing me while we danced. We were dancing a lot and both needed a break so we headed to the lounge room with a few other coworkers and sat talking for a while. We were talking about our favorite movies when a few of her coworkers decided they wanted to get up and dance. My girlfriend said she wanted to dance but I was feeling a bit woozy and told her I'd catch up. She said ok and went off with her friends. and I sat and talked for a bit more before deciding to get up and find her on the dance floor.

When I got outside there was a high energy hip hop song playing and I saw the dance floor was pretty full. I couldn't find my girlfriend right away.l, and after looking through the crowd a bit I was about to give up and check inside when I spotted her. She was dancing with a male coworker of hers. I'd met him before but couldn't remember his name. He was a bit taller than me and in a bit better shape. She was facing him dancing close and it looked like she was grinding on his leg but it was hard to tell. I moved over to the outdoor bar and leaned against it as I watched her dance. She was clearly having fun and I didn't want to interrupt. The crowd moved and they moved with it, she turned around and shook her ass at him in time with the music. He moved closer putting his hands on her hips and pulled her back against him. I saw her eye go wide then she looked back at him and kept shaking her ass. The song ended and few people left the dance floor. I took that as my cue to cut in. As I got closer she was facing him again and he was leaning down whispering something in her ear. I tapped her on the shoulder and as cheesily as I could I asked if I could cut in. She smiled at me. Introduced me to her coworker again and started dancing with me. Her coworker left us and I watched him move over to the bar.

We both danced for a while then drank with a group of her friends. It was getting late and we both drank too much. Her boss recommended we stay the night. Initially, I declined, saying I was sober enough to drive us home, but her boss insisted. Not wanting to make a bad impression I agreed and we stayed. There were a few others who were staying as well and he had plenty of room.

As the party started to wind down her boss showed us to the guest room where we would be staying and excused himself to show the others where they would be sleeping. The second we were alone we started making out. Things were getting hot when she got up and said she had to pee. She went to the restroom, but before she came back I must have passed out because I woke up a bit later and she was asleep next to me. I rolled over to put my arm around her and fell back to sleep. I woke up again a few hours later and she was gone. I figured she had to pee again, and I got up to do the same but when I came out into the hallway I could hear what sounded like moaning coming from the living room. Luckily I hadn't closed the door behind me yet so I hadn't made any noise. I quietly crept down the hallway to the source of the moans it was dark in the house but the moon was bright and casting enough light to see clearly. I made it to the living room without making a sound and that's when I saw it.

My girlfriend was laying on her back on the sofa, her legs up, and her coworker from the dance floor was on top of her pumping his hips up and down fucking her slowly. As I got closer I could clearly see it was her in the moonlight a look of pure lust and pleasure on her face. There was no mistaking it was her. I could hear her moans louder now along with his grunts as he thrust into her over and over again. I looked around and noticed there were a few other people in the living room asleep. It was clear they were trying to be quiet but she can never be truly quiet. Her coworker was fucking her faster now and she was biting her lip to hold back her moans. She was whimpering now trying not to moan as she was being fucked hard by another man.

I was so pissed at first and wanted to go over and pull him off of her, but for some reason, I found I couldn't move. I was mesmerized by her moaning and I could feel my cock throbbing in my pants. It was so hot watching him fuck her and I was so hard that it hurt. I realized that I was stroking my cock through my pants and was going to pull it out, but I didn't want her to see my movements and alert them to my presence. I stood there stroking my hard cock through my pants while they fucked.

While I watched I saw him slow his thrusting and lean down to whisper to her. I couldn't hear what he said but I saw her look up at him as she reached back and gripped his ass. She pulled him deeper into her and her head went back as she moaned. Her coworker was fucking her faster now. I could hear the sound of their bodies slapping. She was moaning louder and I knew she was very close to cumming. At this point, she didn't care if she woke anyone up she was past the point of no return. She just wanted to cum.

I heard her panting, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuuuck I'm cumming" as her coworker pounded her cunt. Her coworker was still going when I heard her again. "No don't stop! don't stop do it in me, in me, oh fuck cum inside me."

This must have set him off because he slammed his cock deep and hard into her. I saw his ass clench and he was grunting. He was cumming inside my girlfriend. She moaned and said "yes fill me up. I'm cumming again." I couldn't take it anymore and I came in my boxers watching them. They were laid still just panting for a minute before he started to get up. Not wanting to be caught I snuck back to the room and pretended to be asleep. I'm not sure how much time had passed before she came back to the room and laid down but it couldn't have been more than a few minutes. As she laid in bed next to me she kissed my head rolled over and fell asleep. The next morning we got up and left to grab breakfast. She acted completely normal as if nothing happened at all, and I didn't let her know I saw anything.