All Comments on 'I Caught Her Cheating'

by BoredandHorny34

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 4 years ago

This desperately needs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
@Butthurt Anonymous

If you are butthurt so much, don't read it. Boomer.

Dirtynerdychick47Dirtynerdychick47about 4 years ago
Ignore the hate!

Great story! It's really well written, with a great build up and an excellent pay off!

Ignore the haters.

If they don't like it they don't have to read it. Most are just mad that your story got them off and they are to ignorant to come to terms with it. Others are just plain stupid.

Keep up the good work!

I can't wait to see what you write next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Please keep writing maybe a part 2 soon please

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years ago
Loved it

Hope you write more. I get a kick out of stories in which husband knows he's a cuck, but wife thinks she's getting away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You shouldn’t ignore the hate. Not these days and not ever. Be aware, all the time.

Only idiots ignore the hate.

Back to your story.

Honestly it wasn’t much of it, no beginning, no ending. A vignette, a sequence at best, more a sexual encounter for manipulative purposes.

If you really want to succeed, you’ll have to try harder. No offense but no rating this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVED IT: ❤ = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0=100%)! The story is EROTIC & REALISTIC, 2-in-1. In my book this is a SEX STORY & a LOVE STORY (he really loves her but in his own KINKY way).

Excerpt from the story:

"I was so pissed at first and wanted to go over and pull him off of her, but for some reason, I found I couldn't move. I was mesmerized by her moaning and I could feel my cock throbbing in my pants. It was so hot watching him fuck her and I was so hard that it hurt."

The author hit the nail on the head with this depiction of what goes on in the head (& the heart) of a voyeur boyfriend when he sees another man fucking his girlfriend for the first time.

His decision not to let her know what he saw does not surprise me at all.

(Trust me. Been there, done it.)

Lawrence8675309Lawrence8675309over 3 years ago

Decent story, but it needed more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*****! Very erotic & totally realistic. 45 favs out of 33K views, which is 1.36 faves per 1K views (a remarkably high faves-to-views ratio!)

I agree with anon 07/04/20 that the innermost world of a voyeur-cum-wannabe cuck boyfriend was brilliantly depicted.

Me too was in a hypnotic trance, & frozen, when I saw my wife in a situation unbecoming of a married woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it (❤): 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0)! This story is my cup of tea. Period.

Excerpt from the story (spoiler alert!):

"The next morning... [s]he acted completely normal as if nothing happened at all, and I didn't let her know I saw anything."

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4+ (****-)!

❤, 👍👍!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
45 favorites out of 35,499 views, that's 1.27 fav. per 1K views, an excellent favorites-to-views ratio. This story is so realistic it probably is based on true events. 👍👍!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hate these Cluck stories .. I Hope the next one is better , No Man wants to watch his wife have sex with another guy . I caught My Ex Cheating and guess what I hated it and No I was not turned on by it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have left her there,

Should have slipped out to your car and left her there for not inviting to join them.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Heres the most realistic ending that for some reason you didnt add in.

The next morning we got up and left to grab breakfast. She acted completely normal as if nothing happened at all, and I didn't let her know I saw anything. And on the ride home I realized I needed to regain my self respect and that I truly deserved someone that actually loved and cared for me. So as I was driving I leaned over like I was going to grab some tit, threw open the door and tossed the worthless cunt out into the ditch. How did she fare? I didnt know nor did I care, I became a man again that day and I never spoke to her sorry ass again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- 【5- (4.6 = 92%!)】

I LOVE ❤ this story. It's totally true to life! Witnessed something similar, but I didn't see my wife having sex with another man. However she had her Daisy Dukes and cropped tee. A guy and her were sitting in the darkest corner of the property, and he was caressing and (yes!) kissing her thighs from the knees all the way to the hem of her shorts. Her midriff was exposed and he was also kissing and and caress that part of her body too. It was obvious she enjoyed all of that very much. I was totalky MESMERIZED by what I secretly witnessing. I never told her I had watched her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pussy wimp cuck, shit story from a shit writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This could have used a good proofreading, but was otherwise very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVE this story VERY MICH: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

This is a wife sex story and a romantic story two-in-one.

Nothing can prepare us for a situation where you find out someone else has just fucked your wife and SHE ENJOYED it.

Each of us reacts differently.

If you do not let her know you have found out, she hopefully won't make a habit out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is not a case of "aggravated cheating" when a wife has sex with a co-worker of hers. In my book, that wife should be forgiven. Ideally she will never find out what her husband saw that night.

5.0 = 💯% (☆☆☆☆☆) 👍👍."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My kind of girlfriend sex story: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dumb wimp pussy cuck story.

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

Just here to read the silly comments by the haters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous