All Comments on 'I Caught My Sister Muff Diving Ch. 02'

by onwardbob

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great second chapter.

I'm really enjoying this series. I hope you will poat the next chapter soon.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 13 years ago

I like the story idea. but it was hard to read.

Too many, 'Well, and; Yeah, well; Sure, and; And what do you say.'

Unless you're quoting someone or writing dialog sentences should never begin with 'And'.

Keep writing.

puncturepunctureover 12 years ago

Love the story. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No sister

To those of us, who had no sister , you have done a goood job with our sister fantasy. The pokeher party sounds like more fun in the house. I hope his sister will share Julie with the boys. Like Julie would complain!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Lol, yeah, like Id let my buddies anywhere near that, lol!

The anal sex was pretty unrealistic, but I guess thats seems about typical on here, even if it is fiction, heh. The story was pretty enjoyable, though it was written in a rather strange style! I think I would have fucked my crazy sister straight off when I first caught them though, lol!

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Fucking Fantastic

Spent the whole night hard

Can’t wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fucking red hot. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

m1am1rebelm1am1rebelabout 1 year ago

Personally every pussy I've ever eaten were shaved, waxed, lasered or for some other reason totally bare. if a girl refuses to go bared down there I refuse to eat her. I insist if a girl wants me to eat her pussy she must be bald for some reason or another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous