All Comments on 'I Caused My Wife To Cuckold Me'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Being a bit of a crossdresser myself and having a very small penis I enjoyed the story. We entered into a cuckold marriage with her boss and I enjoy being caged, wearing panties, stocking while eating his cum from my wife regularly. All cuckolds shouldn't be able to have intercourse and be experts in licking pussy and eating lots of delicious cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cheryl could have lovingly placed pillows under Shelly's hips to help soak her man's' sperm deep into her womb. Cheryl could also be a bridesmade or maid-of-honor at the weddng of Ross and Shelly (but he must remain a sissy virgin until th ceremony). Please continue with another part, as Shelly's belly grows and Cheryl gives her virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife Shelley and I used to play games by cutting each other off. We had devices for each other. It was fun until when I had the device on. It was Friday night that I would be released after 2 days. She had texted me that she would be late and I should be already in bed. I texted ok love you. That meant that I was to be cuffed to the bed. Normally she would come into the bedroom and tease me for a little bit then take the device off of me and ride me to the point stop and sit on my face. On and on until I lost it. Not tonight. She came in and tied me spread eagle put a gag in my mouth then put on a blindfold. I thought this was going to be the hottest yet. I was totally wrong. She left the room. I tried to ask where she was going but with the gag it was no use. She returned and I could tell that someone was with her. I could tell that it was a male. She started in saying that it was time to take our games to the next level. I was pissed off to say the least. I was fighting the ties and trying to yell for her to stop. She ignored me and kept talking shit how this would make our marriage stronger but I knew that if she didn't stop soon our marriage was over. They kept at it. I kept fighting. I finally got one hand loose to and jerked the gag out then the blindfold off. I couldn't see very good but I hit the SOB on the side of his head. I kept trying to hit him more but he got off of the bed. I was yelling at Shelley asking what in the Hell was wrong with her? She started crying saying that she thought that I would like it. I said let me lose I'm going to beat the shit out of that SOB for messing with my wife he must have shit for brains messing with a married woman. I didn't know the SOB but I remember his face. As soon as I was loose I told her that she better get to packing. I took off after the SOB. By the time I was decent and outside he was long gone. I went back to the bedroom and Shelley was rolled up in a ball crying. I said it's a little too late for that you need to pack I cannot stand the sight of you. She went to a friend's house. I would not reply to her or any friends that tried to contact me. A little over a week later I accepted a call from Shelley and agreed that she could come over to talk and I said do not dress to win me over because that would only cause me to make her leave. She came and we had a good visit. She offered for us to have counciling. I said that there were already to many people that knew our problem the fewer the better. We got back together and it was a slow process. I made it very clear that if we played those games again that it was between the two of us if I even heard that someone had heard about our games I would divorce her. I had told her to tell anyone that mentioned our situation to say that we completely stopped that. Life goes on and now we have grown children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When I interned, one of the chief psychiatric staff doctors was a well-known expert on transvestic fetishism, which includes cross-dressing. I was astounded to learn that over 98% of men with this fetish are heterosexual. The vast majority of those have no bisexual tendencies or curiosity. This story assumes a lot. Men with a wittol or cuckold fetish (rarer than cross-dressing) were also indistinguishable from the vast majority of men in every way except their fetish. I'm sure this story is entertaining for some, but it's pretty unrealistic from the human sexuality and mental health perspectives.

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 1 year ago

So hot! I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love being in chastity I wish that my wife would have sex with another man I would love to watch and eat the creampie. I love the taste of my own cum and eat it regularly.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 year ago

TAMMY, I simply love you and your stories. I do think it is the ultimate act of love when a person like us is asked to hold our wife's man's cocktail and guid it into her. Kisses and hugs for written your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I believe it's more natural to be a crossdresser when having a tiny unfulilling penis. It also goes great with cuckolding and is the perfect trifecta.

The first anonymous cuck comment about his wife's boss and enjoying his cream pies..... you lucky bastard!!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

In your case, I don’t blame your wife.

briefloverbriefloverabout 1 year ago

wow! you write some amazing stories. thanks

Margaret64Margaret64about 1 year ago

great story perhaps another few chapters.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

A good introduction to the horrors of cross dressing and cuckoldry.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfern10 months ago

How about a sequel please?

Amanda_Love_CDAmanda_Love_CD7 months ago

This is a perfect story. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTammyPanty@TammyPanty
Very pretty woman who enjoys her sexuality. I write fictional stories based on known experiences for fun.