I Caused My Wife To Cuckold Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gently fingered her a little more and then did not want her to feel me scoop out a gob of semen that I quickly slipped into my mouth and enjoyed the taste and feel very much.

"Starting tomorrow honey, I want you to completely dress as a female when you are doing your household chores. I want all of your make-up on, your wig, a full set of lingerie under one of the dresses that you like. And going forward, you are to fully dress as a female for me every day. When you do that I think I will be able to unlock your cage and we will move our marriage to a new level. I've picked out a new name for you; it's Cheryl. I will be calling you Cheryl from now on and you will be dressed as the pretty girl you are from this day forward."

I agreed to do as she asked and was secretly excited as I was hopeful my cage would be unlocked very soon.

I really went deep into my daily make-up and dresses and could honestly not remember when the last time it was I wore male clothing of any kind. Shelly and Ross began a pattern of dinner dates at least twice a week and sometimes three times. All of their dates always ended with them having intense sexual intercourse. Before I really knew it a month had passed and Shelly had still not unlocked my chastity cage. It was about this time early one Saturday afternoon that Shelly came to me with the following instructions;

"I asked Ross and he has told me he does not have a problem with me letting you put your little penis in my pussy. He said this when I told him I was having a strong desire to become pregnant."

"He wants to let me get you pregnant?" I asked in an excited way.

"Well, not exactly. He told me if I want to let you fuck me you have to do it wearing two condoms. I told him you would not mind as long as I unlocked your cage. You've gone over four months without an erection or an ejaculation haven't you?" Asked Shelly.

"At least that; probably longer; but if I'm wearing two condoms, how am I going to get you pregnant? And aren't you taking birth control pills?"

"Well darling, I stopped taking the pill after the first night Ross and I had sex." Smiled Shelly.

"You mean you have let him fuck you two or three times a week for almost a month filling you with his sperm and you have not been on birth control? I said in amazement.

"I know, it sounds pretty crazy, but I'm not pregnant, and I want to make sure if I do get pregnant it will be Ross who will do it. But I also want to unlock you since you have done everything I have asked you to do, and with two condoms and your little erection I don't think there is a chance you could impregnate me."

"Well; I guess I don't really have a choice." I sighed.

"Oh honey; I'm going to unlock you right now and we'll have sex, such as it is. Then I have asked Ross if he would have a problem fucking me in front of you right here in our bedroom; and he has said it is not a problem as long as you are fully dressed as the pretty girl you are." Said Shelly in an upbeat way.

"Let's get me unlocked and let me fuck you, but I don't have any condoms." I said quickly.

"Oh I do! I got them a few days ago when Ross told me what he would do." Said Shelly.

Shelly went to her purse and got the condoms and the keys to my cage. She lifted my dress and slip up and pulled down my panties and then unlocked my cage and pulled it off but left the tight ring that was next to my body in place.

"I'm sorry honey; but I'm going to need to lock you back up after we fuck; so the ring needs to stay on. And oh my! Your little penis has actually gotten smaller! And your little balls are starting to shrink! Maybe there's not so much to worry about with the condoms. But you haven't cum in a long, long time so let me slide the condoms on you just the same." Said Shelly.

Shelly was right; my penis was a lot smaller than before, but I was rapidly getting an erection with it being free from the cage. She had a little bit of a problem getting the two condoms in place but they were nice and tight fairly quickly.

"Shelly honey; I'm going to have to be the one on the bottom since I'm so small and I'm feeling right now that I am at my maximum erection." I said as I slid back on the bed.

"That's okay honey. Let me pull off my panties and get you inside me so we can get this over. I'll bet you cum really quickly and I hope it stays in the condoms. I usually like to put Ross's ball sack in my mouth before we fuck; his ball sack is so big and masculine. But you only have a little mound; there's nothing to get my mouth around. Lie on your back and I'll straddle over you." Directed Shelly.

She was right; my tiny erection only stretched up about three inches; barely long enough to reach her naked pussy lips. It was the first time I fucked my wife when she had a fully shaved pussy and in less than a minute, my uncaged little cock began to ooze out cum. It did not shoot out; rather it oozed out quickly and constantly as I was gasping for breath.

"Are you cumming so quickly?" Asked Shelly.

"I am; I'm cumming but not the way I used to." I said between breaths.

"Well I can barely feel the head of your cock in me but that's the part I'm afraid of most. Make sure the condoms hold. I don't want there to be any chance of your semen getting inside my pussy." Said Shelly.

My wife let me finish cumming albeit inside my double layer of condoms. She did not even come close to any kind of sexual climax but she did not seem to care. She knew her sexual release was on the cock of her boyfriend Ross and that same evening I was going to meet him for the first time and watch him try to impregnate my wife.

"Are you finished cumming? Because if you are I'm going to pull off of you and pull up my panties before you take off the condoms." Said Shelly.

"I'm finished. I came. I'm pretty sure I'm empty." I said reluctantly.

"Oh good. Now don't move for a second." Instructed my wife.

Shelly quickly pulled up from my condom covered cock and just as fast pulled her panties up tight.

"Okay honey; you can take off your condoms. I'm safe now." She said.

I did as she instructed and took the filled condoms off and to the bathroom. I cleaned off and returned to the bedroom where my wife was waiting with the chastity cage. She told me to lie on the bed and she quickly locked me back up. And this time there was no promise made of when I would be unlocked.

"Pull your panties back up and smooth down your slip and your dress. Ross is going to be here in a couple of hours and I want you looking your best when he meets you." Said Shelly.

Right on time in a couple of hours there was a knock at the door and Shelly ran to open it and greet Ross. She was wearing only a brand new bridal baby doll nighty that I later found out Ross had bought for her. When she closed the door Ross put his arms around my wife and the two of them began a long tongue kiss. I was standing next to them fully dressed waiting for them to finish.

"Hi sweetheart! I've missed you so much!" Said Shelly to Ross, then she quickly turned to me and introduced me;

"Ross honey, this is my husband who I now call Cheryl." Said Shelly pointing at me.

"Oh my God Cheryl! Shelly talks about you so much. I'm really pleased to meet you and may I say you are an absolutely beautiful, sexy lady." Said Ross as he eyed me up and down.

I felt a twitch in my chastity cage as Shelly was right; Ross was a very handsome young man. I straightened my dress and then reached out my hand that Ross grabbed.

"Hi Ross. Shelly and I talk about you a lot also. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am happy you are providing my wife with so much sexual pleasure; all she can talk about is how masculine and sexy you are and now meeting you I can see that she is right."

Ross smiled at me but he was looking right through me to Shelly.

"Did you two get to do your thing?" Asked Ross.

"We did, but Cheryl's little penis is so tiny she could just get the head into me. But that's okay because I have really been waiting for my man to show up and get me pregnant." Smiled Shelly.

"Your man is here babe." Replied Ross.

"Well; shall we get started? This is going to be something new for all of us and we don't want to rush it. And oh Ross, before I forget; I took my temperature and it looks like I am ovulating right now so we may get lucky this time." Said Shelly as she led us into our bedroom.

In the presence of Ross when we were both fully dressed I began to realize just how feminine I had become. No erections or ejaculations of any kind for almost six months until today; a very natural shoulder length wig in place, a full complement of make-up that was not over the top but very feminine and pretty, and a full set of beautiful and sexy lingerie under my dress, I too found myself fixated on looking at Ross as was my wife as she began to unzip her dress.

"Why don't you let me get that for you babe? You know how I love to undress you." Said Ross as Shelly turned to him to strip her.

Very quickly my wife was fully nude and Ross began by taking off his shirt. Shelly unbuckled his pants and as he stepped out of them I found myself staring at the bulge in his under shorts. It was growing before our eyes and when Shelly flipped his waist band down over his cock it sprang out in a size that almost took my breath away. I saw in an instant why Shelly talked so much about it and I quickly found my little prick twitching inside my cage. I didn't want to say anything but I really wanted to pleasure the huge erect penis Ross had on display for both of us.

"Cheryl baby; Ross and I have talked about this, and since we're trying to have Ross impregnate me we want you to be the one who holds on to Ross's cock and slides it into my pussy; you can stroke it if you want to a little bit before you insert it. Then; once Ross is over half way into me we want you to back up a bit and just watch how a manly man fucks a girl. Is that okay with you?"

"I'm more than ready. Do you want me to stay fully dressed?" I asked.

"Why don't you let her take off her dress? I'm sure she's got some pretty lingerie on under there." Said Ross to Shelly.

"Sure; why not. Honey, take off your dress." Said Shelly.

I did as they asked and was in my most pretty full slip. Ross was fully nude and on his back on the bed. Shelly was almost in position straddling over him. I quickly reached for Ross's growing rock hard cock. It was easily three times as long as mine ever was. I lovingly stroked it a few times and then guided it into my wife's waiting pussy which was soaking wet. She pushed herself down on to his cock as he slid into her without any effort. He was more than half way in when Shelly gasped and said;

"That's perfect honey. Now sit back and watch us fuck."

I sat on the edge of the bed and watched as she lowered her pussy all the way down to Ross as their pubic bones touched. I was surprised she was able to take him so deep inside her. Then she slid up his shaft almost half way before sliding quickly back down. When they were tightly copulated Ross grabbed my wife's hips and without sliding out of her pussy he rolled them over so he was the one on top and then the thrusting began. With my wife's pussy fully shaved I could see her clit standing up straight as Ross was pounding in and out of her. I was struck that I was watching another man fucking my wife to impregnate her and all I could think about was how beautiful his long hard cock was and wish it was me he was fucking. In a minute or two Shelly began to gasp for air and say;

"Oh that's it baby. You are the best! You are a real man! No one has ever fucked me like you do; certainly not my sissy husband with his tiny cock! I've seen girl's clits get bigger than what he has between his legs! Oh Ross; fuck me deep honey and fill me with your sperm! Let's make a baby together! Fuck me honey! I'm gonna cum!"

Watching my wife have sex with another man and she was talking dirty was a real turn on, but my cage kept me in check.

"I'm just about to cum too honey! Let's do it together like we've done it so many times before!" Gasped Ross.

At that moment my wife's body began to convulse and I could see the sides of Ross's manly shaft expanding and contracting very quickly. It was obvious he was ejaculating rope after rope of semen and sperm deep inside of her pussy. I lost count at nine contractions as he continued to pump her full of his spunk.

My wife was panting and said; "Oh that's it baby! That's a huge cum! You are filling me up like I have never felt before! If my egg is where it's supposed to be, I don't see how you can miss getting me pregnant!"

Ross collapsed on top of her as they were both spent. His huge penis was still deep inside of her out of sight. It was truly something to witness. Shelly turned to me, caught her breath and said;

"That's what intercourse between a real man and a woman is supposed to be! Never in your wildest dreams did you ever fuck me like that did you?"

"Never baby. That's why my name is now Cheryl and I'm sitting next to you in a bra, panties, and a full slip."

"It certainly is....Ross honey; we're going to need to have intercourse like this again for the next three nights; do you think you can handle it?" Smiled Shelly.

"You know I'm your man; and you know we are sexual animals when we come together. I'll be ready." Replied Ross.

The next three nights the three of us repeated the same sex acts. Each night I slipped another man's hard cock into my wife with the goal of getting her pregnant. And this time, two weeks later Shelly was indeed pregnant and we knew Ross was the father because I had remained caged and Shelly again did not allow me to touch her while we waited.

When Shelly entered her second trimester and we confirmed the baby was going to be born healthy, Shelly came to me with a proposal. I was still locked in chastity and it was approaching four months since I had last been allowed unlocked for a few minutes.

"Ross and I have talked about it and we want you to begin hormone injections of estrogen. Ross will pay for all of it as he has a doctor client who will handle all of it for you." Said Shelly holding my hand.

"You want me to become a girl, physically?" I asked softly.

"Yes honey; look, it's what you truly are. I'm going to collect any male clothing you have left and give it away. You will be unable to dress in anything but lingerie and dresses; and let's be honest; it's what you are doing now. Your chastity cage has really shrunk your penis.

"But you want to stay together?" I asked.

"Well; that's the second part of what we want you to do. The entire office where I work thinks you are the father of this baby. Since you are not involved in any office functions, they do not know you are living and working as a housewife. While you are going through the estrogen therapy you and I will divorce as man and wife and we will live together as two girls and raise the baby.

"So you and I will never again have sex?" I asked meekly.

"Honey; you and I haven't had any real kind of sex in over a year now. Besides, the hormone treatment will make you impotent. It will be physically impossible for you to have an erection for the rest of your life." Answered Shelly.

"How do you know this?" I asked.

"Ross and I have talked with the doctor and described your current condition. She told us that based on what we have told her she thinks the hormones will act faster than normal. She said you should be impotent in maybe 90 days and your little testicles will shrink almost completely away in the first year. Your body will stop producing testosterone and your sexual libido will be dramatically lowered. Your body will not produce any sperm; not that you ever used it when it did. And baby; you're going to get to grow your own breasts." Smiled Shelly.

"You're right honey. I've really loved it since you locked me in chastity and I've been unable to have an erection for over a year now. Not having a cage and knowing I can't get hard would be a real gift. And being able to lower my own breasts into a bra every morning would be really thrilling. I love living my life as Cheryl because it's who I am; a girl." I smiled.

12