I Cheated

Story Info
But I'm not giving up!
5k words
3.81
23.2k
38
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to thank Folding for editing my story and adding his comments.

Also, I made some changes after Folding reviewed my story, so punctuation or spelling errors are on me.

>>>>>

It's a story you've heard many times; I cheated on my husband. Tom and I had been married for 20 years, we were happy, and our sex life was good. Was it great, no. But after 20 years of being married, good is good.

We both have busy lives, we have a 16-year-old daughter, shows that we watch each week, and shows we plan to watch on Prime, AppleTV, Netflix, HBO Max, Disney+, and the list goes on.

We still snuggle together on the couch. I have friends who sit at each end of a sectional and send TikTok and Reel back and forth to each other. Not me and Tom.

After 20 years, sex once a week is good. Sometimes if our daughter Tara is out, and Tom hasn't pissed me off, I might even give him a blowjob while we watch TV.

So, if I was happy with my husband then why did I cheat? The simple answer is "I DON'T KNOW" I just did. Let me explain.

First, my name is Kelly, I'm 45 years old, strawberry blond, with green eyes. I work out at least 4-days a week and watch what I eat. My daughter tells me that her guy friends call me a hot MILF.

Do I catch a lot of guys checking me out? Of course, I do. Would I ever cheat on my husband? I didn't think I would, but I did.

If you think Tom is oblivious to all this, he's not. Tom keeps me on a short leash and stays close by when he feels that a vulture is getting too close.

My boss is one of those vultures that Tom was worried about.

I'm an administrative assistant and my boss is Steve Klien. Steve is tall, dark, and handsome. He's 35 years old, stands 6'2" or taller with a body like Hercules. Women in the office drool over him. Yes, I do too. Steve is a seducer. He has money, he's out on his boat with a different woman or women each weekend. Steve flirts with everyone. He knows all the right things to say to say. He knows the birth date of every girl in the office, we get gifts for our birthday and flowers on Valentine's Day. He also knows how to cheer us up when we're down.

Oh, everyone wants at least one night with him. Okay, I said it.

Does that mean that I should have cheated on Tom? No, no it doesn't. But I did anyway and now I am trying to win back my husband's trust and love.

I'm sure you want to know how my husband caught me. There was no PI following me and taking pictures, there was no one that saw us out together, I certainly didn't confront Tom and tell him Steve was my lover and he had to deal with it or divorce me and I would take him to the cleaners. No, it was nothing like that. It was just a rainy day, and my husband left the job site early.

I work from home 3 days a week and one day there was a knock at the door.

"Hi Steve, what's going on?"

"Oh, I just had some files that I needed you to look over and process for me. I figured I would just stop by with them."

"Well come in. Can I get you a coffee or water?"

"I'll take a cup of coffee, thank you."

Well, we got to talking and laughing and Steve got closer and closer to me. I don't know how it happened, but Steve had my shirt off and he was sucking on my tits. Oh, Steve was good. He knew how to nibble and suck, and it turned me into a slut. Next, I felt his long fingers sliding along my shaved pussy and hitting its mark.

"Show me to your bedroom," Steve demanded.

I was weak, I was a weak woman under his spell, 'damn me!' I took his hand and showed him the way.

I know I was under his spell when my shorts and panties were missing, and he was between my legs and his tongue worked its magic on my pussy. I wish he had stayed down there longer.

Listen, I'm not gonna lie, Tom is good, but Steve has an incredible tongue. It's like his tongue has an extra inch more than the everyday tongue. I'm not the first woman in the office to be pleasured by that serpent tongue either. I know why the girls in the office keep coming back for more. But I never thought I would be one of those women.

Steve was anxious to have his dick in my mouth. He brought me to orgasm three times, so I guess it was only fair. Steve was undressed, and his dick was sliding in and out of my mouth while he had two fingers and a thumb pleasuring me.

Steve was a little longer and thicker than I was used to. My husband's dick is a fine size, I'm just saying that Steve's was a little bigger.

"Turn over," Steve said.

I know what was coming and I assumed the position, "Please go slow and be gentle Steve," I was not completely ready for his big dick to slide into my pussy. "Nice and slow Steve. That's it be gentle."

I enjoy a little doggy just as much as the next girl, but I like to start slow, maybe a little missionary first before I get tossed around.

So, we just started with doggy, that's fine, Steve was in charge by now anyway. I felt him gently sliding in and out. It took a few strokes, but it started feeling nice. He hadn't entered me completely yet. That's when I heard a loud slap, I mean loud, and Steve slammed his dick deep inside me.

"What the Fuck Steve! I told you to be gentle!" and then Steve's dick slides out of me as he rolled off the bed.

I looked at the floor and there I saw Steve, with a face that looked like a jigsaw puzzle with a couple of pieces gone. I screamed in horror as I saw blood everywhere. I saw a few teeth that were no longer in Steve's mouth too.

I rolled over onto my back to see Tom standing there holding his Fraternity Paddle.

We cleaned out the attic this past weekend and Tom and I came across his old Fraternity Paddle. "Thank you, sir, may I have another?" We both laughed.

But now, Tom was pointing that paddle at my head. I knew he wouldn't hit me, at least I hoped he wouldn't. But I have also never seen him like this. "Hit me, Tom, I deserve it," I said for some stupid reason just praying that he wouldn't listen to me. I closed my eyes and braced for impact just the same.

When I opened one eye to see if the coast was clear, I saw Tom on the phone.

"I need an ambulance to be sent to 12 Almond Avenue. I may need a police officer too. I hit the man that I thought was raping my wife."

"Yes, that's right, I thought it was rape."

"No, I swung twice. My second shot was across his face with a paddle, it turns out that it was consensual sex."

"Yes, my wife was screwing her boss in our bed," I felt so ashamed as my husband told the operator what I had done.

"No, he's not dead. But I think he'll need more than an icepack."

Next, Tom called my mom. I can't believe he called my mom. My mom loves Tom more than me. Forget my father, Tom is like the son he never had.

"Hello, Mom."

"Well, I think I might be catching a little cold, but your daughter feels worse than me right now."

"Yes, I think she would like to talk to you."

"No, I think it would be better if you talk to her when you come to pick her up."

Oh fuck, this isn't good.

>>>>>

Tom and I have been separated now for three months pending an actual divorce. I had to stay at my parents' house for three weeks before Tom decided it would be better for me to move back into the house to take care of our daughter, and Tom moved the apartment above our oversized garage.

Tom's a contractor so he built a big garage to hold his trucks, equipment, and tools. It was more cost-efficient overall. We've rented out the beautiful apartment above the garage over the years for extra income.

I apologized to Tom for being a stupid slut. I've told him that I don't deserve him. But I also told him that I would never give up on us. "Tom, I will fight the divorce and stalk any woman that tries to come between us," and I did.

"Mom," my daughter yelled to me, "there's some good-looking woman following Dad into his apartment."

That was all I needed to hear, I was off like a shot, up the stairs and threw the apartment door open. "Stay away from my husband you tramp!" I grabbed her by her long blond hair; this woman was beautiful. I will admit that she did look a little young for Tom, but hey, Tom is a good-looking guy.

Anyway, I dragged her down the stairs and dropped her in front of her car. "What the fuck you're a crazy bitch," she yelled at me.

Tom just stood there shaking his head at me, "I'm sorry, my soon-to-be ex-wife is a little bit crazy...."

"A little, she needs to be locked up and on meds!"

"Look, here's $100, just keep the change," Tom said, "and Kelly, please apologize to the young lady."

I felt stupid. "I'm really sorry......."

"Fuck you bitch!"

She slammed the door and drove off. I was left standing there with a handful of blond hair as Tom walked up the stairs to his apartment. I turned and there was my daughter who witnessed it all. She was laughing at me.

"It's not funny," I said, "you didn't see her carrying a bag of food?"

"Don't blame it on me, Mom. You didn't notice that her car had a sign on it that said Dominos."

So, now it's just me and Tara living in the house while I plot ways to win Tom back. Yes, I've tried sex. I waited for him in the apartment one evening, lying in his bed naked. "Out" That's all he said. I had to do the walk of shame. He wouldn't even let me get dressed first.

It was too soon. But now, it's been three months without sex, him, or me. I think it's time to try again.

"Mom! Please put some clothes on and stop parading around the yard naked. Showing off your hot 45-year-old body to all the men in the neighborhood is no way to win Dad back."

"I wasn't......, oh never mind," I told my daughter.

Next, it was food. A way to a man's heart is through food, they say. Who they are, I don't know, but I tried it.

I started making Tom lunch and bringing it to the job site. I made meatball parm and chicken cutlets sandwiches, anything of which I could think. I made it for the crew too. As it was getting colder, I was making homemade soup. I even made pasta fagioli and garlic bread and chili too.

I don't know if I was winning Tom's heart back, but his workers all offered to marry me. One guy was down on his knee and proposed to me with a nut as a wedding ring.

I tried to talk to Tom, but nope, he wasn't ready yet.

Next, it was coffee. Tom is a caffeine junky. He has at least 5 big cups a day and has to have one first thing in the morning. I was already going into Tom's apartment every day, cleaning up, doing the dishes he left in the sink and his laundry.

Well...., on my last visit, I took all his Keurig pods.

I was waiting for him with a large coffee just like he likes it and bacon, egg, and cheese on a roll.

"Hi honey, I made you breakfast." Tom's not a morning person until he's had his morning coffee, but he grunted something that sounded like "Thank you, I miss you and love you." But it could also have been just a few grunts, no matter, my plan is working and I'm wearing him down.

"What do you say, Dad?" Tom loves his little daughter and does whatever she says. She's a little kiss ass too.

"Thank you, Kelly, for taking all my Keurig pods and making me coffee instead," Tom took the coffee and his breakfast and walked back to his apartment.

"Have you stooped that low Mom that you are messing with Dad's coffee?"

"Yes! Yes, I have."

I waited for Tom to come for his coffee and breakfast like he had for the past few weeks, but one morning he just drove off to work. 'Bastard' I thought to myself, he probably bought more Keurig pods.'

I stormed out of the house, up to his apartment, and then back down to the house because I forgot the key. 'I'm making his coffee and breakfast whether he likes it or not.' This time I left the pods and took the fucking Keurig. I also took the black tea I found in the pantry and left him with only the decaffeinated.

'Fuck with me, I don't think so!'

The next morning, Tom was at my door. "Don't you have a job?" he asked, "how do you have all this time to clean my apartment, do my laundry, cook lunch for my crew, and me coffee and breakfast in the morning?"

"No, Tom, I don't have a job. I quit right after you played out a scene from Animal House on Steve's ass. Also, I convinced Steve not to press charges against you. Thank you very much."

"So now you're costing me more than before the divorce since you're not working?"

"Tom, we're not divorced. But that's neither here nor there," why did I say that neither here nor there, I don't even know what it means.

"Tom," I continued, "I'm actually saving you money. I told HR that Steve sexually harassed me and took advantage of me. I agreed to be terminated and receive a settlement if I didn't sue the company. See, so you should thank me."

"You are a cheating slut, and you want me to thank you," Tom said as he walked away.

Once Tom comes back to me, we're going to talk about the way he talks to me. I'll let it go this time, but that's it.

He continued to come every morning for his coffee, and I would go to the apartment every evening with his last cup of the day. I just sat at the kitchen counter, and we talked about our day. Well, I did the talking while Tom just listened. At least he wasn't throwing me out any longer.

Next was Thanksgiving. That was the turning point. We always host Thanksgiving, and this year would be no different. I called my parents, my sister, Tom's parents, his brother, and sister too.

His sister Laurie called me a slut, a whore, a bitch, oh, there were a few more kind words, but I invited her too.

Tom's side of the family had to confirm that Tom would actually be attending Thanksgiving before they would commit. I already knew Tom would be because he told his little princes he would. That girl has her Daddy wrapped around her little finger.

She also told Tom he had to bring a Pecan Pie and whipped cream. Not the kind in the plastic container, it had to be in the aerosol can. Tara and her cousins like to shoot the whipped cream into their mouths, which always leads to whipped cream everywhere and me having to clean up. But that's what holidays are about, family and fun.

Thanksgiving started slow, there were pleasantries, and the games were on so that was a nice distraction. But as the day went on it was fun to see the family together again. Especially Tom and my dad. They hadn't talked since Tom had me served. Dad was mad that Tom wouldn't give me another chance.

Even Laurie talked to me. What were her words? "Bitch! You need help with anything?" At least she offered.

Tom spoke to me too. He was helping me clear the table and load the dishwasher, "at least the dishwasher still works," he said.

Let me explain.

One of the things I did to get Tom to the house was break the appliances so Tom would have to come over and fix them. Tara would then tell her daddy that he had to stay for dinner.

Thanksgiving turned out to be a hit. It was fun to see the cousins together and they even had their grandfathers doing whipped cream whip-its. I tried to convince Tom to stay after everyone had left but he gave me some lame work excuses.

So that brings everyone up to today. It was just like every other morning. Tom showed up for breakfast, he was now sitting with me at the kitchen table as he ate his breakfast and drank his coffee. I was getting more than grunts and groans out of him, but not complete sentences. But that's fine. This is a work in process.

Tom left for work with his thermos of coffee and a cooler full of sandwiches for him and his crew. When Tom comes back to me, his crew is going to be disappointed when I stop making lunches for them.

How did I get ready for Tom and this evening's visit? I took all the food out of Tom's refrigerator and dumped it in a cooler on ice. Most of it I just threw out. This man cannot live on his own. His refrigerator looked like a giant Petri dish full of bacteria.

Then I went back to the house to break another appliance.

"Mom, what are you doing now?"

"I'm trying to pull this dryer out and figure out how to break it. Don't just stand there looking at me, come help me."

Tara and I pulled the dryer out and unscrewed the nuts holding the wire to the dryer, "Fuck'" I yelled as the lights went out in half the house.

"Are you okay Mom?"

"No, I'm not okay, I just got the shit shocked out of me."

"Well, that's your fault, Mom, why wouldn't you unplug the dryer first?"

"I don't know. I guess I'm not as smart as you,"

"Well, MOTHER! we both know you're not that smart or you wouldn't have gotten caught cheating on Dad."

"Tara, will you please help me?"

"What do you need me to do?" Tara asked.

"Go find something we can use to cut this wire."

"Where are Dad's tools?" Tara asked.

"I don't know, I guess in the garage. Check his toolbox."

"Which one?" my daughter asked, "He has like a million toolboxes and red bags."

"These," I googled a picture of yellow-handled plyers and showed her. "I think these are what he uses for electric work."

While my daughter went off to the garage on a treasure hunt, I checked on the dinner I was making for Tom. It was his favorite, Baked Ziti, and Sausage. I even made my homemade sauce, RAO's with extra red pepper, garlic, and oregano. Tom doesn't know the difference.

"What the hell took so long," I asked my daughter 20 minutes later."

"You want my help or not Mother?"

"Yes. I do honey. I'm sorry."

"Now hold this wire so I can cut it."

"Mom, how about you unplug it first!"

"Oh, shit; I forgot."

We cut the wire and pushed the dryer back into place.

"What's next Mom? The only thing you haven't broken is the Keurig and you need that to make coffee every morning for dad?"

"I broke all the appliances at least once. If this doesn't work, we're starting over again." My daughter rolled her eyes.

"Listen to me Tara, I need you to call your father and tell him you put your clothes in the dryer, turned it on and all the lights in the house went off."

"Okay," Tara said, and she called her dad.

"Hi Daddy"

"School is good."

"No, I don't have a boyfriend, we broke up."

"No, it was nothing like that."

"Dad, I'm a big girl and I can handle myself."

'What the hell.' I thought to myself, 'What about the dryer?'

"Dad! I need your help."

"No not boy problems, I broke the washing machine."

"Dryer!" I whispered as I raised my hands.

"I mean dryer," my daughter clarified.

"Yes, I need the clothes dry tonight."

"What?"

"Um, my favorite, um, non-revealing I like this boy top?" My daughter looked at me for help as she covered her phone so he wouldn't hear.

"Just keep talking. You have your Daddy wrapped around your finger. He'll do whatever you ask."

"I know Daddy. Yes, I always carry my mace."

"I love you two, see you soon."

"Really," I said to my daughter, "non-revealing I like this boy top. That's the best you could come up with?"

"Well, it worked, and Dad will be here in a half hour."

"Thank you, Tara," I gave her a hug and a kiss.

"Mom," my daughter said, "I hope your games work and Dad takes you back. But if he doesn't, please respect his wishes and let him move on. This was all your fault."

I started crying as my daughter hugged me. "Mom, go put on something sexy for Dad, he'll be here soon. I'll finish cooking."

I ran upstairs stripped down to my panties and put on a red silk robe, nothing else.

"Really Mom," Tara said, "That's your sexy outfit?"

"I'm done playing games, I'm winning your dad back tonight."

Tom knocked on the door instead of just walking in. I was nervous as I greeted him. "Hi, Tom."

My little red robe was a good call. I saw Tom staring at my tits. It has been three months since he's had sex, I hope.

"Kelly, you look nice. Did I catch you dressing for a date?" Tom asked.

12