All Comments on 'I Cheated'

by StoryTLR

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
IcarusascendingIcarusascending4 months ago

I liked it. Good RAACs are uncommon, but it felt like she really worked for it.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

I guess she only wounded herself in this case!

4

jazzharpjazzharp4 months ago

Good one! Reconciliation is always possible when one partner flat out loses it in lust; not an emotional affair, no premeditation, caught red handed and no chance to lie about it.

maninconnmaninconn4 months ago

I like the tongue in cheek tone,it really makes the story work. Thanks for writing!

jocko_smithjocko_smith4 months ago

I agree with Icarusascending, good reconciliations (not a RAAC) are hard to pull off, but you did it well.

She earned it after a lot of effort, persistence to the point of crazy, an accomplice daughter, and considerable personal danger (ZAAAP!). And the adultery was a spontaneous, one-time thing

Plus it was funny as hell. Thank you.

Forest18cForest18c4 months ago

Great story, loved the dryer part actually lol.

francemanfranceman4 months ago

I agree with Jocko.

A RAAC is simple and stupid.

A reconciliation is long, difficult and tortuous, with advances and setbacks.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

Did she ever explain what happened that day she got caught, that it was the only time? (Not that it matters in the grand scheme, but...) Good story and I'm okay with reconciliation when kids are still at home. 4.4*

miket0422miket04224 months ago

If she doesn't know how or why it happened. If her shirt and bra just disappeared and suddenly her boss was sucking her nipples ... it will happen again.

You can't fix a problem that you don't know the cause of.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight4 months ago

This was a fun read. Nice job with the humor and humility.

Rocky62Rocky624 months ago

There thats how you win your man back, food, swallowing and tits! Not threats of financial destruction etc. although some platform herls or high boots would sweeten the pot for me

MissMudMissMud4 months ago

This was funny! She worked hard to redeem herself. Good thing he was willing to let her.

Regguy69Regguy694 months ago

I liked the humor. Fucking the D-bag in their marital bed, even if it was a sperm-of-the-moment thing, was just nasty. She obviously wanted to make amends and It seemed he was willing, he just needed a bit of revenge first.

UnassignedUnassigned4 months ago

Fun story! Thanks.

ibuguseribuguser4 months ago

5*. Good plot and nicely written.

Thanks for sharing.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey4 months ago

I liked it. I would liked to have had a little more detail but it was a good story. 5 Stars.

Buster2UBuster2U4 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a story Well Written. My usual penance for the first time cheating was to get Nipple Rings, 10 gauge one. If you are not familiar with what that is, a very large and painful piercing. A 10 gauge piercing needle is pretty much going to severe almost half of the milk ducts in a normal woman's tits that has had a child and nursed. On smaller nipples at least half. Very large, Very painful. Women's nipples are usually very sensitive, which is why you will see many women with only one side pierced. If a woman gets both her nipples pierced for you, she has got to love you to take that much pain. Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Kelly should have had a custom man's bracelet or belt buckle made for Tom...out of her bosses teeth that got knocked out. Something she could see to remind her of her screw up and Tom could wear that said 'These could be your teeth instead!'

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yeah lots of marriages end in divorce because people aren't willing to wortk at it. But THIS marriage in this story was one of those that SHOULD end in divorce.

katibkatib4 months ago

You gave us a fun read (something funny to read); and for that I thank you.

ReedRichardsReedRichards4 months ago

It was hard to get past the part in which the wife worked on the dryer pigtail without unplugging it. Anyone who has ever dealt with these knows that the pigtails are only about three feet long, and you'd have to pull the dryer away from the wall to do this, thus stretching out the cord.

.

IF someone attempted this, he'd have either touched one of the two hots to the neutral, which would instantly pop the breaker, and any spark would be at 110-volts, or touch one hot to another, which wouldn't make any difference if the dryer wasn't on. If the dryer was on, it would fry the motor.

Simon_MastersSimon_Masters4 months ago

Was I the only one who read, cool whip, in Stewie"s voice?

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker4 months ago

Well, I loved it. Funny as hell. stupid broad. Whether the asshole was talked out of pressing charges or not, I bet Tom has enough friends that the boss is not walking upright anymore. More, please. 6 stars, because it was worth it, andd.... I can't count. Thanks for making me smile.

The BEAR

xtc5xtc54 months ago

So why did he take her back?

stev2244stev22444 months ago

That was fun. I enjoyed reading it, thanks. 5*

TrustingagainTrustingagain4 months ago

Tom’s view would be the topping this story needs. You know the one in the can, please.

mathur_nkmathur_nk4 months ago
You cheated. Why You don't know.

You cheated. Why You don't know You will cheat again. Why? You won't know again!! You may be lucky this time not getting caught. You don't consider yourself stupid for cheating. As your daughter said, you were stupid you got "caught" cheating. So now it is your husband who is stupid to reconcile. He must have been stone hearted and proceeded with divorce in spite of you leaving job to drain him for maintenance. You must have felt how it feels to be separate.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown4 months ago

Yawn,

No atonement, penance. Just lame manipulation so she has her cake and eats it too. The husband of course goes along with this facade. Unimaginative simp porn...

servant111servant1114 months ago

Fun and way over the top… Good one.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Story was okay but lacked a few things.

She was picked up by her mother and stayed with them for three months, they liked Tom but we heard nothing of the discussion they would have naturally had with her about her cheating? That made it sound like they weren’t all that bothered.

The daughter loved her dad but didn’t have anything to say about her mother cheating, anyone with a teenager knows they’re not slow on letting their feelings show. Again led us to believe she thought her mum cheating wasn’t that big a thing even though her Dad moved out.

She did say her mum was obviously stupid for GETTING caught cheating on her Dad not for actually cheating on her Dad, read like she the mum should have hid it better.

The families turned up for thanksgiving like all was good in the world and they weren’t supposed to be divorcing. Again, apart from the sister everyone else made no comment about the cheating.

‘Tonight one’s going to swallow’ and yet before her cheating she only occasionally gave out BJ’s and only for special occasions whereas Tom was good giving oral. Once they’re back together she’ll revert to special occasions / anyone who’s been married knows this is true.

They had busy lives and only had time for sex once a week but she hit the hymn four times a week?

Finally, despite what the advertising companies and TV shows tell us, modern men are quite capable feeding themselves, making food, doing laundry and don’t need a woman for any of it. In fact most young women cannot cook to save their lives.

Not saying the reconciliation was wrong but everyone except Tom seemed so unbothered by the whole thing. And she didn’t know why she cheated, except there was a hot younger guy coming on to her and she had the pooprrubity.

Quite manipulative too in all her planning to get her way, ‘ when we get back together I’ll stop doing lunches for his crew. And probably for him, stop the BJ’s and have catcall with him about how he speaks to her?? Don’t want to be called a cheating slut - don’t act like one.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice! I especially got a laugh out of Kelly sabotaging all the appliances - a novel and creative approach! On a more serious note - women cheat for a reason. To say “I don’t know why” is a cop out. Even if it’s nothing more than narcissistic entitlement, or chronic disappointment in her husband, whatever, a woman is deliberate and knows exactly what she’s doing and why. But otherwise, this is a sweet, humorous take on a reconciliation after a one-time exercise in bad judgment. They don’t all have to be BTB, especially this one.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An amusing little romp but how much more blatantly could Steve have telegraphed his intentions than turning up unannounced on the doorstep of a female employee?

Absolutely loved the exchanges between mother and daughter. Really had me laughing out loud, especially the washer/dryer mix up!

JR

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu4 months ago

Two stories today with the same theme of reconcilistion. One was CindyTV's 'The Heart Never Waits' and this one. Even though CindyTV's story was kinda lame this one by @StoryTLR is a bit better though really a wife leading the lover to her bedroom is kinda hard for a hubby to swallow but she at least did all the heavy lifting and had worked hard to destroy all the appliances just to get husband back is I think enough to merit reconcikiation.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good fiction a little over the top, but fun. But you do not flip fuses, you flip circuit breakers

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
REALLY

So, he's a builder, and I take it that he never learned how to change a lock on HIS apartment door. Or maybe he gets off on all the agrivation.

Either way It''s Still a load of drivel ....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Unbelievable daylight dreaming femdom cuck-raac fantasy, with the usual idiot submissive sheep husband. Tons of these totally unrealistic fempov fantasies already here.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You had an interesting story going until you rushed the ending to get to 'happily ever after'.

Had you taken a bit more time to let the characters naturally move from finally having sex again to re-establishing their marriage, this would have gotten at least 4 stars instead of 3, and depending on how it finished, possibly 5 stars.

The average ending got it average stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another psycho-cuck propaganda tale, promoting the out-of-this-world free cheating without consequences. Any chance to see an husband without a sheep brain ?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Crap!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another full of shit story of a wimp who after being humiliated in his own house by his wife,reconciliated for her pushy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another stupid RAAC story. The dumbass should have moved into an apartment farther away than his garage. Also the total cuck husband knew his daughter was manipulating him and kept playing along. I hated this one and wanted to beat everyone over the head with an aluminum bat.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was fun, but it never sounded like the wife was really remorseful. That robbed the reconciliation of any substance.

.

And while I enjoy having kids involved in family dynamics, the casual nature of this daughter’s familiarity with her parents sex life was off putting.

.

3 ***

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Nope, she is GONE!

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban4 months ago

Not a RAAC, for sure, but a good reconciliation? Looking at it, this was her first /only time cheating. The husband clubbed her boss stopping the sex mid cheat. The wife - with daughter’s help - goes overboard by letting her crazy loose in multiple attempts to win him back. Wife seems contrite. The wife then goes off the sexual deep end to win her husband back, doing things she previously found distasteful. (pun intended) Would the quality and quantity of the sex - much needed in this marriage - continue? Despite all of this effort on her part to win him back, was the root cause of the cheating ever addressed beyond the reason given - “I don’t know why?” IMHO he acquiesced much too quickly. Left unresolved, this situation will likely rear its ugly head again sometime in the future. 4/5 BRB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Totally written from a feminine viewpoint! Lame, formulaic story of a woman cheating because the guy was hot; gets caught in the act; plies the betrayed spouse with food and the damsel in distress crap; uses the kid to help her; gets him drunk and bangs him!!! Now all’s well like it never happened!?!? That’s 5 minutes I’ll never get back.

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

funny story but how could he go back to the bed he caught them in

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

"He knows all the right things to say" - If you know that, then you know he's just saying them for effect, so you should ignore them.

\

"I just had some files that I needed you to look over and process for me." - LOL, as if the files weren't on his computer and could have been emailed to her.

\

"I was a weak woman under his spell" - Bull shit! She was perfectly capable of telling him, "No," for that matter, slapping him silly as soon as he went for her shirt.

\

@jocko_smith and @franceman - Thank you both, I've been trying to get people to understand that not all reconciliations are RAACs.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoyed the humor, and the appropriate reconciliation. You remind me of Harddaysknight, which is high praise. Domino's, indeed!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yep, his ife is a brainless bimbo but it must make life entertaining..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This became repetitive about 1/3 of the way into it, so, yeah, a rating of 1.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine4 months ago

I liked the story. Especially the interaction between Tara and her parents. Catching mom going down on dad and hearing them during the night is priceless. Children ages 12-13 on up are sexually aware. Contrary to popular opinion, no child has ever been harmed from seeing the parents / others naked, or masturbating, or enjoying sexual pleasures. Curiosity is a good thing and all questions should be answered openly and honestly.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked it, and gave it a 4 because she still made him a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Poor pussy whipped Tom. And he's out the filing fees also. Well maybe he's afraid the the judge will award spousal support now that she's not working. He'd already be on the hook for child support. Cheaper to keep her as the saying goes. 5 stars.

Frank66Frank664 months ago

Lt56linebacker called it- it was funny and the broad was stupid. Yet it was that same stupidity that brought about the reconciliation. Tom was very aware of just who he married. The daughter made a very good sidekick to the wife's antics, even to setting up the poor Dominos girl.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

he needed a bit more revenge ... maybe get laid by the pizza girl

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hate the raac and how he let her in his place. If he was to move out then move away.

GardenshedGardenshed4 months ago

Fun and silly story. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sure, OK, Why Not? They don't appear to have any better options, they have a young daughter at home, what's the harm? When HE gets a shot at some young sexy thing he might just indulge himself, where before he would have resisted. Then it will be the wife's turn to decide if the marriage is worth saving. Could go either way; who cares? Not a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. Not funny. Not a good read. File for divorce and end it already. What a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No way you take her back. Wait till next 35 year old wants her. She knows he will forgive her. Not sure how he has respect for herself. She sure doe not.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So many stupid RAACs recently.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Cute. Glad I read this

5"

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ah, no. Eff no. " I'm not gonna lie, Tom is good, but Steve has an incredible tongue"

The right answer IS divorce.

If Tom doesn't divorce her, he deserves everything she does in the future, which she WILL do.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion4 months ago

ReedRichards, don't give up your day job to do wiring. touch the two hot wires together and it makes a 220-volt short circuit and wouldn't have any effect on the motor. Dryers have a neutral and a ground. The neutral allows the motor to run on 110-volts and the two hot wires supply 220-volts to the heating coils. Shorting the pig tail to ground or neutral just blows the fuss or breaker and stops the current before it would be able to damage the drier. Cutting a wire and a shorted wire don't look anything alike. Now that I have said more about a drier than anyone wanted to know let me say "I liked the story".

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked it. There was some humor and he made her earn her way back. Also liked that Steve got what was coming too.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A little something for everyone. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Funny how there are some men who have never, ever made a mistake/f'ed up in life. I call BS on you.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married874 months ago

Good story! I enjoyed reading it!

HighBrowHighBrow4 months ago

Made my day. Laughed through the whole thing. More true to life than most serious cheating stories.

tralan69ertralan69er4 months ago

A good story.

A reconciliation that worked well, with some humor. Humor is always good. Keep writing. Thank you.

sbrooks103x

"He knows all the right things to say" - If you know that, then you know he's just saying them for effect, so you should ignore them. - That would have left us without a story.

\

"I just had some files that I needed you to look over and process for me." - LOL, as if the files weren't on his computer and could have been emailed to her. - They probably were on their computers, but again if he had not stopped by there would be no story.

\

"I was a weak woman under his spell" - Bull shit! She was perfectly capable of telling him, "No," for that matter, slapping him silly as soon as he went for her shirt. - Again that would have left us without a story.

\

@jocko_smith and @franceman - Thank you both, I've been trying to get people to understand that not all reconciliations are RAACs. - Really, I have seen maybe a couple of times where you commented about the difference between the two.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So a good real type of life story. The middle age need as a lot of in this case woman around your are doing it , some say menopause in some cases , not in love etc. They weren’t not in love and sound similar to many couples in the same life situations. With that said I’m all for people to try to stay together I just don’t think I could . Only saving grace is he caught them and got to hurt him . His wife followed up with making him not press charges, went to hr and received a settlement and left the job . He just needs to be able to get past it. I’d think me would need a fuck as well . Childish but could help to mentally get past . The council may help but he will never really trust her again. He will think was she always cheating, did she like his bigger cock better, does she imagine him fucking her when they fuck , will family and friends who know think less of him ? These are just a few things that may pop up in his mind. Guys I know that stayed married after finding the wife was cheating were cheaters that didn’t get caught. She blew him and just had one hard deep stroke which probably hurt as hubby hit him at that point .. Did hubby hear and will he believe that was the first and only time ? It all could play into forgiveness. This guy who been divorced many years only fucks married woman and he’s never in need . He says they are the best as they don’t want to get caught, are always up for try anything and with experience they want to please in bed. He said every single one he’s fucked all allowed him to fuck their ass even if they have not ever done it . One that lived close to him he’d turned into a slut sampler. He have her come with lunch he’d sit in a chair and eat with legs over the arms have her naked on her knees at his feet talking as he eats directing her to lick suck and jerk his cock , balls and would tell her if she wants her pussy fucked she has to rim and make out with his asshole. He said get them worked up and knowing that they are cheating want to continue and it mostly doesn’t take much convincing. At the neighbors get togethers he always goes brings beer and whenever he gets sports tickets spreads around go the hubby’s. At her house he always randomly through the day and night get his dick in her mouth with a few pumps here and there . He told her her 24 year old was flirting hard and he may have to see how her tight beautiful body feels to fuck . She didn’t like that and said stay away. Crazy shit , so many are cheating and I’d say most don’t get caught and it’s still in the 50% area . They say the odds if you have a long marriage that your wife hasn’t cheated is very slim even if it’s just a one night thing . We all try not to believe that

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Cheating wife finally got her RAAC, but he’s not going to forget her cheating. Who knew Reed Richards was the Maytag Man. That must be how he picked up all them married womens he says he porked..

SatyrDickSatyrDick4 months ago

[15.01.24]

Fun story!

11/10!!!!!

XluckyleeXluckylee4 months ago

Pretty good read 4 stars from Xluckylee

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

This is not a RAAC story. The wife fucked up, once, and then immediately did everything in her power to try and get her husband back. Hell, even her first words to him weren't "It's a misunderstanding!" or "It's not what it looks like!" or "He means nothing to me!" it was "Hit me, I deserve it." While the story was rather tongue in cheek and lacked the pathos of some other reconciliation fictions, I think she was remorseful and I particularly liked how they didn't rug sweep the affair and instead devoted themselves to marriage counseling to not only try and rebuild trust, but to clear any road bumps in the future. Honestly, for how silly the story was, it was surprisingly mature.

OOAAOOAA4 months ago

Good story!!! 5 stars from here ;)

lujon2019lujon20194 months ago

cucks get one star

I'd have hired hookers to fuck the daughters husband once she got married and asked her if she understands now and give her the photos

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Thank you, Kelly, for taking all my Keurig pods and making me coffee instead," Tom took the coffee and his breakfast and walked back to his apartment.

"Have you stooped that low Mom that you are messing with Dad's coffee?"

"Yes! Yes, I have."

===> that was hilarious. Feel sorry for the morality police / cuck neighborhood watch. Must suck that you can't laugh to a fictional story. Kelly and her daughter were a riot, lol!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Pretty good and the humor was off the charts the banter between the mother and daughter was hilarious.

willyk1212willyk1212about 1 month ago

fun to read good job

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Damn, and it was going so well. My respect for him evaporated when he gave in to the cheating slut. She should have had that kind of determination against cheating. Funny how they have all these untold reserves AFTER the fact. Nope. One and done. Lesson learned for your next husband. Tom is a fool. I hope she cheats again (she almost certainly will at some point since it was so easy this time and there wasn't really much in the way of consequences, not really) and he realizes that an utter fool he was to trust a cheater.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous